[Canon/Minerva] Cuz Baby Its Cold Outside~

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Minerva swiftly swirled the ink across her page, her neat script containing a new spell she was working on...all of which was promptly drawn through when a small rock, no larger than a quarter ricocheted off her window. She lept back with an audible eep, which, if it were not fo the fact that her spell was nowdrawn across, she probably would not have minded, but as the situation stood, she could only think of one man who would interrupt her in such a ludicrous... And slightly romantic way.

"Jahangir...." She furrowed her brow, peeking out the window, catching the young man's profile as he scanned the street. She put the sheet of notes aside, figuring she at least owed him a thank you for keeping her hide from being digested by a giant snake.

The hinges on the door, pushed open, the inviting warmth and golden glow of th fire spilling out into the dim street. "Are you going to continue staring at my window, Jahan...or are you going to come in?"

It was a small place, cramped up against another that was owned by her parents, but for just Minerva, it was more than enough. The door opened into a small living room, the hearth blazing near a table with a few chairs, and beneath the window was a small book shelf packed with volumes.

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 02/12/14, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

She was upset at herself, still moderately embarrassed that Jahangir had broken his leg atempting to keep her out of a fight, but her embarrasment was immediately done away with when the youg man smiled at her. She felt her heart flutter slightly, glad he had tracked her down. She noticed Jahan was dressed rather lavishly, far more so than he had been in the cave, and that he had his hand tucked behind his back.

"Jahan...what's behind you-" her words are cut short as he spins the gorgeous pthalo roses in front of her, her sapphire gloves immediately covering her mouth as a ruby blush spread across her face. "Th-they're beautiful...but why do you need to thank me?"

Her blush amplifies as he leads her into her own house by her finbgertips, the cautious and gentle way of him holding her hand almost making her whole face explode. But it wasn't that gesture that did her in. It was the soft, boyish grin on his face that electrified her, somehow letting her know that he wanted to be with her, not because he wanted to do...lewd things, but because he just wanted to. Her own face gently bloomed into a smile beside his, here eyes shimmering gently in the light of the fire.

"Jahan, why thank me?" she repeats. "I mean, I should be apologizing to you for your leg. It was my fault it was broken in the first place. If I'd been stronger, your leg would be fine..." She looks down and away, her embarassment returning.

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 03/12/14, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

"J-Jahangir!" Her face finally explodes into a complete blush, the soft rosy hue migrating from her cheeks outward, a mildly irritated expression falling onto her face. "Y-You can't just say that so casually. I'm not prepared for that kind of thing!" She keeps her gaze trained on him, hoping her annoyance will disguise her embarrassment. "W-Whatever...Those are things you say to the person you're in love with, not to someone who dragged you down and caused you to get injured."

She turns away from him, mumbling something about his attempt to embarrass her before marching into her kitchen with a huff in an extremely poor attempt to conceal the fact that she was still blushing. "I'm going to go make some tea, Can I get you anything, Jahan?" She keeps her back to the man, kneeling down and taking her kettle from the cupboard and placing it on the stove. She pulls a burning log from the hearth, slipping it into the stove to heart the kettle before turning her attention to the higher cupboard, browsing her selection of teas with care before eventually reaching for the a blend of cinnamon and a few other spices.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

She fumbles as Jahangir wraps his arms around her waist from behind. Of every single turn of events she had accounted for, none of them included this. She nearly dropped the tin of tea, trying hard to keep her voice steady as Jahan spoke words into her ear that nearly made the poor girl melt. She turns her face away from the shoulder his chin was resting on, poorly trying to hide the fact that she enjoyed this embrace.

"Wh-why on earth would you want me, i-idiot..." She slips the tea into a small, thin cloth, tying it at the top and dropping it into a cup. "I'm just a weak magician trying to pass off as someone stronger than she is, not some romantic beauty, or a warrior princess." She clenches her fist. "Dammit Jahan...You can't say things like that....otherwise I'll...ugh!" She suddenly turns, pressing her lips against his roughly, sighing gently in relief before breaking the kiss slowly and staring at his face. She really did like Jahan, even when he worked her down to her last nerve with his adoring speech and actions. "You heathen...You can't have me yet...I don't think I'm ready to date." Her blush has now nearly propagated down to her neck, her frustration now completely failing to hide her embarrassment.

Last edited by Minerva Gladius on 04/12/14, 07:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

She grips his shirt, looking up into his face with a newly annoyed expression. "D-Dammit Jahan! At least ask me out before you say something so...so...so...embarrassing!" She glowers at him, obviously bothered by the amount of affection he was smothering her with. She'd never particularly been good at receiving love, especially because it embarrassed her deeply. Why? She had no idea, but the embarrassment irked her slightly, making her seem flustered if anything.

Of course, the thing she hadn't done yet was complain. She didn't hate being liked, just the part about being embarrassed. She cooled a little bit when Jahangir rested his head against her forehead, her grip on his shirt relaxing slightly before she tries to turn back to her tea, muttering things under her breath, completely forgetting that Jahangir could hear every word that came out of her mouth.

"Hasty buffoon. doesn't even ask me out first, just wraps me up from behind like this is some kind of romance novel." She slips a cover on her tea, allowing the mixture to steep as the pleasant aroma fills the room. The blush on her face slowly begins to calm down once more, her annoyance and embarrassment subsiding.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Her blush immediately returned, her face ruby red again. Her mind panics as she tries to find a reason to blame him for her actions, not entirely willing to admit she did it of her own accord. "Th-that couldn't be helped!!" she stammers. "Y-you're completly at fault for that entire situation, saying all of those sweet things...There wasn't even another option for me!" She stomps her foot in her frustration, trying to come to grips with the fact that there wasn't really a logical way to turn this against him. His teasing of her wanting to become his empress immediately causes her to respond in a defensive manner. "J-Jahan, my plans are my own, and do not currently involve..." he interrupts her with his question, leaving her stunned briefly.

"I-I...Jahan, you're horrible asking me that after I say it..." She tries to hide her blush with her fingers, resting her chin in her hands as she looks away, a nervous grin plastered across her face. "I-I mean..I wouldn't mind it you idiot..." she looks back.up at him, obviously thrilled by his actions. "B-but there's a fee...one kiss a day minimum..." She moves her hand up his face, gently tugging him back against her lips, the kiss far more gentle than before. She slowly falls against Jahangir, simply letting the kiss and embrace consume her completely. A small, radiating warmth overtakes her as their lips connect until she feels like the simple act of their kiss just belongs between them.

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Minerva slowly shudders as Jahan pulls her against him, each successive kiss dulling her senses even more as the soft heat of each kiss spreads further throughout her body. She slowly wraps her arms around Jahan's neck, gently tilting her head into the kiss as each successive connection holds their lips together longer and longer. Her small farm falls almost flush against Jahangir's before his hands slowly reach around and grab a hold of her rear. She squirms against him, the grab bringing her back to her senses as he spins away, leaning back against the counter.

She stands in the middle of the kitchen, simply shuffling a bit before moving to grab her tea. "K-kisses don't stack. You aren't allowed to pay the fee in advance, so you still owe me one tomorrow. It's just how the system works. But..." She moves over to him, placing her hands against his chest and using him as a standing pillow. "You can pay me more than the fee, if you'd like to. But if you miss a day of payment, I'm going to expect triple the amount the next day, Understood?" She slyly pulls one of his hands back against her rump, the other left to support the man's frame on the counter. "When you miss two, you have to take me out for a meal. And when you miss three, you have to spend the whole day with me." Her blush dims just a bit as she becomes more used to the idea of dating the man. "I like the lamb from the vendor at the bazaar, by the way." She reaches her head up and pecks his chin. "A lot."

Amaya

Amaya
β-Tier
β-Tier

Maybe she had become a bit more daring knowing the impulsive boy, after all, it had been two years since she had freed herself from the bonds of dignified and ordered social interactions and let herself simply experience the feeling of speaking from the heart to another person. Perhaps those actions had begun to spread into the way she moved physically, her actions now following her heart as much as her words. But in truth, Minerva had always held a side that Jahan hadn't necessarily known about. even now, her appearance  wasn't entirely her own. But that was simply part of how she dressed on a daily basis. Jahangir would understand that (she hoped), but for now, she simply held on tight to him and enjoyed the close proximity.

She simply smiled, letting Jahan dote over her for a little, nodding gently when he indicated he wanted to sing. When he started, she would begin to gently way to the rhythm of his words, almost imitating a slow dance at a prom. Her worries soon fell to the side as she begun to simply enjoy the moment she was sharing with Jahan and began ignoring all the perils that the rest of her stressful life was bringing. She felt safe and secure in this moment with the boy, and she didn't want him to go.

Her voice would eventually join his in a soft harmony, the soothing, bell-like tone of her voice carrying on as the two danced together in the kitchen to their own music, the gentle tones of love floating within the song of her rukh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum