You are not connected. Please login or register

Stop Those Slavery Guys! [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Todays going to be a good day, isn’t that right Zygus?” Lagi’s pet bird only made a bird sound in response to what he said as it continued to eat the seeds of the floor that Lagi spilled. Today was the day that he would stock up on some food for his creature; he was running out of supplies at his small hut. “Hmm, today seems so boring. I wonder if there is anything to do?” Suddenly, he remembered that there was something he had to do. There was a job that he decided to take on a while back. “Hmm, what was it? Hmmm….” It was on the tip of his lounge and the sun was starting to set. “I remember now! It has something to do with slave traders. I’m surprised that people still do that, wasn’t there a famous guy that freed the slaves?” Lagi actually asked this question to Zygus, who only stared at him for a few seconds and continued eating. Lagi only shrugged and hopped on Zygus, who immediately stopped eating and looked back at Lagi. “Alright, let’s circle the area. It’s getting late, so it should be around the time that these slave traders would get to work.

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It didn’t take much of a long time for Zygus to find something, the bird made a small sound as it started to fly over to the area of where the slave trader was getting ready to take one of the homeless boys off the street. “Oh? So that’s the guy” Surprisingly, one of the city guards was going to help the child, but started to get beaten down by the two guards that worked for the slave trader. It was late at night; things were starting to get messy with no one to help them. “Ok, bombs away…” Zygus started to hover over the group that was causing over this trouble; he proceeded to drop a huge dump on them. The smell and contact with the dung on the skin immediately started to take effect, causing a variety of things that was unpleasant for the slave trader crew. “Now use Gust!” Zygus started to flap its wings and blew the slave traders into a nearby wooden cart. Their bodies crashed into it and demolished the cart, there were splinters everywhere. Lagi jumped off Zygus and helped the Reim security guard up. Zygus returned to the El Nagi tattoo sigil that Lagi has on his body and remained on standby. “I would call that a K.O, you alright?”

Abilities Used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Yes, thank you. El Nagi?” Lagi nodded and then points over to the unconscious slave traders. “It’s better to keep those guys alive, I suggest you cuff them now and ask for backup later. They would prove useful in a sting operation, find out where the rest of the slave traders are, and pose as one of them. Maybe the Reim guards can pose, you are pretty bulky.” Lagi started to rub his head as his stomach started growling. “I’m also going to need my reward; I have plenty of cooking that I have to do. We can follow up on what you learned about these guys later.”  The Reim guard shakes Lagi’s hand as a few other guards walked by and started apprehending the unconscious thugs.”

500/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum