You are not connected. Please login or register

Misbehavior [Social/Lagi]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] 30/11/14, 04:25 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“People will never truly be satisfied no matter what I do. You should really see the council meetings sometimes, every little thing I do is under a microscope, even though I mean well. I helped passed all of these polices that will make Reim better, make the lives of the soldiers and everybody else a bit easier, and yet some people still want to see me killed. Regardless of whether they are from Reim, or anywhere else. “ Lagi would say as he made a gesture with his cup, it appeared that he wanted some more wine after all.

“Was you there for the speech that I made at my coronation? When I asked if Reim looked like a defeated country to you? If it wasn’t for backstage politics and people willing to compromise , things could have been worse. If I was a pushover yes man that was ok with everything that was going to happen, we would of lost a lot of things. I physically fight for my country, the remnants of the brotherhood of ash kidnapping Reim generals; I saved them on my own. I verbally fight for Reim, trying to pass things or agreeing with people who want the best for us and our society, and yet that’ still not enough. I learned that much as king, they expect so much from you, quick to jump on you for any kind of mistake that you possibly make. I’m on their side, but they rebel against me, why?”

Lagi was silent for a moment before he continued. “Leave it to fate when it comes to being something that the world molds you into being. Treating all of these hard times as a chain reaction that alters your personality, I’m not that weak willed to let these things manipulate me. What I’m trying to be, and what I will be, is what will always intended to be. Nothing will change that, nothing will alter that, and nothing will stop that. I’m putting my own destiny in my hands, and I will not allow myself or Reim to be a puppet of fate. That’s why I’m so keen in giving chance that involves enforcing your own will in order to make things happen, having the drive and willing to do the work.

27Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] 30/11/14, 08:02 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero listens silently, staring intently at Lagi as he spoke. She took in not only his words, but his body language, and the way his tone burned with passion. Being suddenly thrust into the spot of a country’s ruler must have been hard on him, but he seemed eager to shoulder the burden. She had to hand it to him for his energetic determination to protect his country, but she wondered if he knew the scale of what trouble could lay ahead for him. Not that she herself knew, of course. It seemed like Lagi was putting his best effort into putting his focus toward the future, but there’s no telling what could happen…and that made her a little nervous.

She notices out of the corner of her eye that her empty mug had been refilled, despite her not requesting more ale. She breaks her gaze away from Lagi’s briefly as he finishes speaking, only to grab the mug of ale and bring it to her lips as she turns back to him. After taking a long, slow drink she decides to speak. ”It must be hard.” She murmurs, eyes gazing over for a few moments as she lets her sight lose focus before bringing her attention back to Lagi. ”It’s not a bad thing, you know. Time changes everybody. That’s what your experiences are supposed to do. But I suppose that’s sort of fate, huh?” She shrugs, taking another swig of the ale. It was going down much easier than when she first started.

”You seem really determined to not let anything get in the way of your focus on Reim and its people. I like that.” She relaxes into her stool a bit more, letting her posture slouch and sighing. ”Ah, I know very little of politics. I suppose I’ll never understand every detail about this conflict, but it’s not my place to. I don’t know how you deal with this shit, and I’m pretty sure you’re younger than me.” She stretches languidly, her speech and demeanor becoming a bit more rough with the alcohol in her system.

28Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] 01/12/14, 11:44 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Yea well, I guess i am pretty young.  How old am I again? 20?” Lagi would say as he pushed the cup aside, it was about close to his limit when it came to drinking. Lagi didn’t want to push himself any more, or else would literally have to use his angelic brace to get over his nausea and stomach pains.  “I guess this is something I was born to do, deal with hardship. I grew up with my own kind of hardships, due to the fact of being a part of the El nagi clan and not fitting the quota most of the time.  That was when I was younger though, I guess I didn’t know any better. Anyway, I somewhat got a lot of backlash for that.” Lagi didn’t like remembering the past all too much,  it kind of reminded him of how much he didn’t like his dad, and the times his dad put him in the box. A small shudder went down Lagi’s spine when he thought about it, he hated the box. “Anyway,  I’m kind of done drinking for a while. What are you planning to do after this?”

29Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] 03/12/14, 12:50 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

”Most people deal with hardship in their own way.” She exhales, resting her elbow on the counter and leaning her chin into her hand as she lets her eyes fall closed. She never expected to be drinking next to the King of Reim, and she noted with mild surprised how lax she had become over the course of their conversation. ”Mmm…” Her lids flutter open and she tilts the now empty mug toward her in contemplation. ”I’m not much of a day drinker either.” She sighs and places both of her hands onto the counter top, pushing back. The stool screeches across the wooden floor with this action and she rises, stretching once more with her arms over her head.

”Thank you for agreeing to speak with me. It’s been…enjoyable.” She offers Lagi a tired smile. ”But I think it’s time for me to head out. Perhaps next time we meet, I’ll have my own shop of weapons as you suggested!” She clasps a hand on Lagi’s shoulder and gives a short laugh after placing the money she owed down onto the counter, enough to cover both of their tabs. Lagi may have been a King, but she was the one who invited him to drink. She exits the pub with a brief wave over her shoulder, giving a nod to Zygus as she steps back out onto the street.

[Exit]

30Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Misbehavior [Social/Lagi] 04/12/14, 05:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“All in good time, perhaps I shall be the one to take you somewhere next time. Somewhere a bit more private and personal.” Lagi would say as he made a charming gesture as Ayero went on her way. He was quite fond of the lady, but maybe Lagi was still on his fanalis high. At this point, he would see most o their women as appealing, but Lagi had great respect for Ayero. After she left, Lagi waited around for a few more minutes before exiting the local pub and heading on to the castle. There was a lot of work to be done; Lagi had no time to procrastinate.

-Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum