Further Extension Of The Business [ Social | Training | Lagi ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Good Evening,

I recently have taken charge of multiple local crime rings, and some in Balbad. I wish to meet with you to speak about a mutually beneficial business set up between my inner rings and your own. I believe we can assist each other in this task. If you wish to meet you may come to see me any time these next few days at the address on the back of this letter. If not you are more then welcome to send a letter to said address on a time or location that would be better suited for you. Thank you for your time and I do hope you consider my offer.

Sincerely,
Further Extension Of The Business [ Social | Training | Lagi ] Shitty-sig

Dalia was tapping her foot as she stared at the paper work she was provided with by her new ‘associates’ trying to get a better feel as to what they had going on along side of their enemies… which ones to try to sabotage, which to flat out murder, and which ones to attempt to ally with showing them there is new management they may better prefer to work with… then kill them if they reject this new offer. Daichi walked peeking in his head that had a hood up from the cloak it had and a mask that covered his entire face, the fashion of his outfit seems mysterious mixed with body guard and its fashion origins more Balbad than anything else.

She herself sporting a style that looked like it was from Balbad but had some Kou fashion added aspects that looked like they were added due to someone being in Kou more then it was naturally their own style to have these accessories.  “I just spotted him getting your game face on.” He said peeking back out to meet Lagi at the door. Dalia looked up and steadied her breath, closing her eyes, then envisioning her face she had pre set up for Lara, then her hair, then how the neck was clear of scaring her. She investing extra Stamina into it by far like she has practiced as she used her Body Alter for 100 Stamina Her face becoming a bit more mature, her hair turning blonde and shorter but still in a ponytail and more curly and far less wild.

Her scar on her neck fading to nothing as it was the only scar of her that was showing her other ones hidden under the cloth of her outfit and her arms having long sleeves and pretty gloves on hiding her arm scars and her badly injured arm she couldn’t yet shift. She opened her eyes to show them shifting from her golden eyes to more of a sky blue set. This all lasting from this point on for 10 post rounds. She then cleared her throat forcing more stamina into her next ability, her Voice Alter for 100 Stamina this also lasting from this post on for 10 post rounds. Of course she could stop them early if needed and she now would only move half as fast but she needed to ensure that she stayed in this form.

She wouldn’t be opposed to Lagi knowing who she really was later but for now when things were still being set up she would rather nothing get out and she didn’t know Lagi that well yet but enough to know she should make a friend business wise out of him now. In other meetings she would only do half the time and break for a rest in between if it went on for too long and if she needed to she could kill those who see her real form but she’d rather not risk it here. As Lagi Arrived Daichi would bow to him then motion for him to follow, leading him into the large meeting room with a large table that held several chairs around the long table.

Further Extension Of The Business [ Social | Training | Lagi ] Tumblr_p2x043nRsg1wysqp8o1_1280

Dalia looked up to see him with a calm and composed face and got up  walking over to meet him halfway. “I’m pleased to see you made it” She said simply and bowed to him before motioning for him to take a seat making her way back to her own. Her voice sounded that of a girl in her late teens finally hitting its womanly tone, it was mature and a good bit different from her normal child like voice that sounded always on the edge of losing her shit or annoyed it usually held. “I hope you took no offense to my guard’s silence. He has taken a vow of silence towards all but myself given I am his current employer.”

She said simply taking a seat back at her chair allowed him to sit as close or far away as he'd like, though sitting at one of the long ends that only allowed one chair, her chair being a bit fancier than the rest. The entire building given how small it was and how little it had in rooms, this one being the largest seemed to be built purely for the reasons of meetings. It looked unstyled beside a random cute doll hung by its neck from the chandelier above the table.

( 30 / 230 Stamina )

Last edited by Dalia Fedcono on 23/08/20, 02:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Getting that letter was a nice treat, it has been a while since Lagi managed to receive such an invitation of a rising star in the crime world. At first, being a drug lord was nothing more than a game, an alternative identity that he was using in order to get ahead in his organization. However, he started to embrace the fact that he was good at it and gained a few ventures that maximized his profits. The result of that in Kou was setting up the sabbat and being one of the prominent suppliers of opium, something that he saw a financial boom in during and after the war in Kou. Believe it or not, the drug was actually popular among veterans who got injured during the fighting, consuming opium in its various ways seemed to make the pain go away.

"Hmm, it could be a trap. I mean, it's a very good one if it is a trap."

Usually, Lagi would go over to do these meetings himself. He liked getting up close and personal and really getting to know the person that he's working with. However,  ever since he made the impeccable change to heliohapt in the name of the Dark Hand and his own desires, it goes to say that Lagi probably made very powerful enemies. Either intentionally or inadvertently with his actions, the name Requiem Jynx was tied to a lot of different things. He wasn't sure if this new crime boss was trying to go over on his existing businesses or not, taking out the boss of an organization is one of the easier ways for it to crumble if there was nobody to take its place. For those who sought power and hold it themselves,  it only shows how fickle the building blocks are if no one else is able to have your responsibilities.

"Ok, ill meet them, but in my way."

A figure arrived at the meeting, being bowed to at Daichi as they entered.  He sat around the round table silently, but got up and bowed to the girl as well.

Further Extension Of The Business [ Social | Training | Lagi ] Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQZAsb3SZFxZQUQobm8WvNfj5v0zAOTldkl2Q&usqp=CAU

"Greetings, my name is Nehemiah. I fully subject to any and all search of my body. I have nothing to hide. Jynx-Sama decided not to be here physically, but he is "here" technically.   He decided to go along with this meeting, but things will be relayed to him in real-time in a method that doesn't need to be revealed to you.  Through me, you can have a conversation with the leader of the Dark Hand. "

He then suddenly stopped as if he was thinking quite hard about something before he continued.

"My master asked what the proposition was about? He wants to know what you can offer him in terms of business. As you can see in regards to our business model, we deal with drugs. In the case of Kou,  we removed all of the other competitors and made a rather violent requisition of the workers of the poppy fields.  The drug trade is the highest it's been, is there something more you can add to us in the case of Kou? Or are you going to talk about the connections you have in other countries?"

With Lagi using his sire bond to communicate, he would wait in the shadows in another part of Kou as he listened in on the conversation.

Spoiler:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia took note of his bow and accepted it as she eyed him knowing full well that was not Lagi, thankfully for the men's health he didn’t claim to be. She’d have to kill the guy if he had claimed he was Lagi, out of respect to the man she came so far to know lagi as, and also in annoyance of someone lying to her so obviously. “I appreciate the offer though I see no need in it. I have confidence in my security, and respect the need of a personal right of protection.” She said simply feeling Daichi’s eyes on the back of her head as he moved to stand behind her. They both knew well that that was bullshit to the fullest degree of the law. She just didn’t want to waste the time they had left with searching the guy. She nodded inside her bored expression was the frustrated one of now being overly curious as to how they were communicating that way.

“Fair enough. I respect his choices and thank him anyways for having at least his method of talking with me.” She said with a nod.  “After my  obtaining of my position I had a disagreement with my head of drugs in my organization.” She said looking to the ground across from her that looked very old but as if someone's head was violently smashed on the ground though an overpowering force. It fit the aesthetic of the doll on the juice. She then looked back over. “So I offer him the head position of all drugs based on the goings of my organization."

"Previously the head only was seemingly only receiving 10% of the profits made. Given your masters pre standing with drugs with his own organization I am willing to give him a 50 50 split with free reign of how he wishes to handle the drugs. This position of course will start off in Kou, and after I finish my set up in Balbad would include Balbad as well in this. I plan on expanding  out my reach past the gutters of both kingdoms and spread to others in time as I take over my competitors in all fields of my organization. As I grow the more profit you master will receive and give the control I am willing to give him he will as well see less and less competitors of his own given my drug branch of this organization will be run by him under my name. I also Know much of him and wish to see us as allies more than competitors."

"I know he will be a far better ally than enemy to me.”
She explained sliding over a file to him that depicted the areas she had currently under her control in bother Kou and Balbad. “I work with a simple rule though. If you respect me, work with me, and see me as an equal I will do the same for you. I would even run into battle for you. But I will not be looked down on…. This is the rule my previous head of the drug branch failed to comprehend.” She said in a very serious tone and look in her eyes. This was how Dalia lived her real life too after all. “I am willing to  negotiate terms though of course.” She added in at the end.

( Self Note: 9 Posts )

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With everything that was being said by Dalia, it was repeated in a paraphrasing like style for Lagi to keep up with. The head of drugs part was also mentioned, which makes Lagi actually wonder what the flagship of their business was. Sure, an organization was made up of many things or many kinds of business combining itself to become a well-oiled machine. However, there was one thing that seems to stand out above all other aspects of that organization. For Lagi, it was two, religion and drug creation. What was the business model of Dalia's organization?

".........................."

Nehemiah was silent as he ingested all of this information in order to ultimately ask Dalia about it. He waited until there was a substantial pause for him to reply.

"What is the business model of your organization? You mentioned drugs, but my master said "it's highly unlikely that something like this was able to survive at all in my territory without being eaten or destroyed". exact words. He does not think that your organization is big enough to have a head of drugs, and claims that dabbling in drugs has less profit than those who decide to go "all-in" the drug creation and seller's market, legally and illegally. Are you.....bluffing? No, don't say that, say exactly what I say. No the other thing, not this. Nehemiah, Nehemiah, stop repe- stop re... Shut the fuck up. "

Apparently, there were some communication problems.

"Sorry about that, I'm rather new at this. "

Nehemiah said this in a rather apologetic tone as he gave Dalia a small bow.

"Head of the drug department and the only supplier of your drugs seems nice, doing it without the Dark Hand in the territories that actually interests me will call for a competition of the violent kind. Kou and Heliohapt are definitely considered as my best selling points and I'd rather you didn't mess around. Connection through other countries, so my products can get there with your already existing channels, is nice, this might be one of the biggest reasons why we would work together. But tell me, woman.... why did you want to work with me in the first place? You know of me and know of my reputation, but you have never once heard of the Dark Hand taking on a business partner. That's because we haven't done so before, most of what we did was independent, the byproduct of all of our actions is based on pure tenacity and the freedom that comes with it. You gain so much from our clout and being linked to us, for better or worse. But is money the only thing you can offer?"

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia let him process the information and get his own reply and listened carefully to his reply. Business model? The hell was that? Daichi seemed just as confused by this term. She rose a brow as he continued on and seemed to repeat lagis words until benign told to shut the fuck up. She then blinked in realization. “Oh you mean my battle plan. Sorry I do not know many official terms in the business regards though proper terminology knows how doesn't matter if the plan is solid. Or at least I believe so.” She said simply. “The organization normally would not be  but is set up in branches. Many individuals seemed to have come together that specialized in several different areas of expertise to form this group where the previous leader was a mere idea man who helped direct them all."

"I plan to keep the same lay out for the other heads given my plan to expand rapidly making this organization a hub for many crime bases and in time move our power into the general power once we are so integrated with the inner workings of every major area were in that they can not fight us back without collapsing a major financial point in the community. I plan to expand past just item selling to services of information, mercenary work, assassinations and possibly even provide services to the areas we inhabit official governing positions that they can not officially do themselves. This is a slow working plan of course but I plan to make this a more legitimate organization…"

"Among other things, in all honesty if I explain to you I believe it may concern you on my morals and cause you to leave immediately. I will be honest. I require your assistance to accomplish this goal, yours and another individual's assistance that I am in the works of dealing with on the side. I believe I have been presenting this a bit wrong.”
She admitted with a calm tone. “I was presenting this as if it was a gift to you. But I should have been presenting git as… if I remember the term correctly… it is more of an investment on your side of things. One in which I need."

"I believe I can still flourish here even if you just take that side of my organization away and run but it would be far better to be there alongside you as well. So Even if you reject me now if in time you see my organization as a better investment later on you are always welcome to join me.”
She said simply then held up a hand “And you are forgiven, if anything you should apologize to your master for revealing his concerns to my bluffing. I am not. By the way but you know little of me so it is hard to trust my intentions are that of which I lay out to you. Especially given how I got into my current position.” She wasn't bluffing at all.. Misunderstanding her own holdings she may or may not have maybe?

But if she didn't have that much yet it was simple, she would get it soon enough easy peasy lemon smash violently. “If you desire  other countries and would prefer I not work drugs in Kou I would offer you this instead, I give you all rights to the drug ring I have here and you give me a share of the profits that you see fit, and in return give me all information you may have on the intner drug workings in any and all other counties you do not currently reside in or can not set up in, and I will set route there and you can work through me in those areas. In addition you will already begin with working in Balbad in which you can do as you see fit with knowing I will gain more territory there as well as growing your profits further as I do so.”

She honestly before now had never heard of the Dark Hand and only knew little of Lagi and how he was in his personal ongoings from over hearing 8 talk… but saying so currently would raise too many suspicions. “I do not require your clout as you would put it, just your power to grow my own. By my end goal I would like to be known as someone who managed to get all of this herself but was not foolish to think she did not need to ask for help from those higher up then her. I wish to work with you in this due to trusting you, it may sound odd due to this being our first meeting but I trust you far more than any other member i could just grab from the current organization and someone off the streets. You also have no reason to kill me unlike those I currently work with."

"Like you said your group is far bigger than mine so killing me would be of little gain to you and your group. But someone I could find off the streets or in my group has everything to gain to see me dead, and have little emotional connection to me so it would be easy for them.”
She said flatly. “I am no fool. I know I can’t offer you much that you don't already have, so all I can offer that is in material value is the promise of future gain in an investment… But for non material gain.”

She said in a softer tone pulling off her glove on her non scared arm and bit into her hand using her fanalis strength to draw a good amount of blood not seeming too bothered by the ensuing pain, if anything she was proud of herself for not getting giggly over it and staying in character. Letting some of it trickle down her mouth to chin holding up her hand letting the blood flow down it and her arm. “I offer you my trust, and loyalty. As you may need something I can offer I will give it to you. I was not joking or just blowing hot air before when I said I will do whatever I can for those who do the same for me. I am very determined to get to my set goals."

"And when I get there I wish to have those I hold close enjoy the benefits of my winnings knowing just as much as I would die for them, they may very well at least try to do the same for me.”
She said with a very very serious tone. Letting the blood still flow to prove even in saying this she was willing to lose blood to prove this point to him… even if only his minion could see it. She didn't trust many but she had fought in battle with Lagi and in all honesty she felt as though he understood her a bit more, and like she could trust he would fight with her not against her. While 8 had forced babysitters on her not trusting her capability in battle let alone existence… Lagi had proposed she fight in the mission. And that… she respected the hell out of.

( 8 Posts )

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Such a big branch of the organization and you are running this all by yourself? That is why I so passively mentioned the bluff earlier, even someone like me is only able to handle so much on his own.  Sticking to a few things is what actually narrows the focus of my chosen products and the success of every venture I decided to go for. Even for the almighty, there is a ceiling with how far they can reach.  This is because good help really is hard to find these days. "

He continued.

"The frameworks of your organization is massive,  but do you believe that you are being too ambitious. Sure, a good strategy is to take the bits of other organizations that specialize in a particular thing than dabble in them yourself. The assistance of other organizations such as my own can take on the drug portion. However, as I mentioned before,  it doesn't specifically state the one thing that your organization is good at among all others. The flagship of what you represent and execute more cleanly than me and any other currently thriving organization. That's what I'm trying to find out from you, because I wouldn't just ask your help for anything I could think of.  The best person for the best job, that's how I operate. "

Nehemiah would then relax a bit as he rubbed his temples.

"He said give him a minute.  He will tell you  how drugs usually operate."  

Nehemiah asks for some ink and a paper and started to draw a chart. It had the drug lord at the top, lieutenants, and the cooks. There were also some details on the main medical supplies you need and the fact that you may need to study these herbs and other medical based plants. Lagi also wrote a small cookbook to get started, but he gave away nothing crucial to how he made his drug. It was a present to a budding criminal, he was happy to assist.

After about five minutes, Nehemiah started talking again.

" He said he has no interest in killing you. He accepts your loyalty but has no intention of dying.  His suggestion for you is to seek power,  an enormous amount of p[ower so that attempting to kill you is an endeavor for most. That way, when they see us together, it's even more discouraging to attempt.  He says he may offer you a gift of power to test his resolve. How would you like to transcend humanity? Will you give up what makes you human for the sake of more power? Regardless of the circumstances of where that may lead you?"

WC 1456

Last edited by Lagi on 24/08/20, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia let him speak while listening, she disagreed with many of his views but she did respect them so she did not speak out and nodded passing him some power and ink leaning back watching him draw a chart. She silently observed and  nodded looking at him as he began to speak and her head picked up at his offer and rose a brow. She sat up right a bit more before nodding. “I would be more than willing to take this gift and work to achieve this power he speaks up… though I believe he should know something at that point then after he would provide the gift of course…. It is currently my biggest secret that I have killed to keep for the time being. But if we are to be partners and he so willing to gift me with such power it's only fitting he knows.” She said simply.

She wasn't certain what he was planning but if it got her more power it would only further her to her goal. She though felt an uneasy feeling from Daich, she looking to him gently caressing his arm that she felt’s tension release as he looked down to her seeing her eyes that held an almost gentle look. She looked away with her serious one to the man lagi had sent lowering her hand from Daichis arm and interlocked her fingers crossing one leg over the other. “As for what he said before I do need to say  I do not agree with some of what was said. But I am not foolish enough to believe that there was no wisdom to be found in every word he said. So I will take to heart his words.”

She looked to the man lagi sent rather than through him to lagi and spoke rather politely “Your master is a very kind man, one of wisdom as well.” She smiled a bit at him. “I am honestly quite jealous of you.” She said very genuinely. She didn’t dislike 8 at all… but she would like it if he could be more like Lagi. Willing to further his underlings before trying to bring up unknown lands above each other over helping train his new apprentice… or finding babysitters for them over getting to know them and taking note of them… he would sooner or later realize how foolish that would be once he saw how skilled she had been right under his nose.. And all that he could have missed out on by side lining her for so long. More importantly… She was determined to get him. To admit he was proud of her when he saw what she has built while he was too busy with other things then to look to her.

( 7 Posts )

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"To be honest, if I am speaking freely, you might not understand what exactly this gift is. The master is going to change you into a dungeon beast, you are going to have powers and possibly the ability to fly. The one thing that you might have to realize is that life for you may ultimately change.  But being offered a chance to be transformed under the context of being welcomed into the fold as a comrade in arms is something that anyone with a right mind should rejoice. Beastmen are the future, I can't even begin to tell you just how much my life improved. However, I can only go into selfish reasons as to why I chose to do this, the master didn't force anyone.  But I won't go too much into detail, he asked me to speak truthfully about what I offered and I think that it's a great idea to be apart of a growing minority with unlimited potential. You would be a vampire, like him."

At least they were honest about it, there was no secret about what was being offered or what Lagi was trying to do. With this choice, Dalia would be giving up her humanity in order to become much more. She would become a vampire, a part of Lagi's dungeon beast kin and quite possibly even more powerful than she was before.  However, that was only if she wanted such a chance to happen to her,  there are plenty of people that rejected the gift in the past. The one time that it was forced on someone was during the time in Kina, where Lagi decided to do something rather nefarious in order to plant seeds of chaos within the opposing forces of the Kogata clan. However, this was much more of an offer than something that was unnegotiable. Lagi worked with humans before and would quite possibly continue to work with them. There are simply some people where he believes that he won't enjoy caring for besides the immediate use that they are worth, so turning them in order for him to develop an invested interest in them would be mentally painful.

While all of this was going on, Lagi was doing some training with his djinn, practicing a few moves in repeated succession at an undisclosed location in order to gain power.  The god hazard fist was one of them, a simple and effective punch.

At the time, Lagi was currently waiting for her answer, with the hopes that she would understand his need for transparency with intent.

Each A rank is 1500
Trained
Spoiler:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia rose a brow when he started to explain more, saying he would change her into a dungeon beast, given herself powers, the ability to fly. She already could do things normal humans couldn’t given she wasn't actually a human technically, she was a fanalis, she could run faster than any human likely could dream, crush stones in her hands with little effort, roar so loud she could be heard a long way away and terrifying her opponents into freezing in battle. She was used to being different though the thought entered her mind. This would go away likely when she would no longer be Fanalis, she would be becoming a vampire, never aging from this point, stuck with the restrictions of whatever a vampire would have… she loved the idea.

He though talked about how grateful most would be and would rejoice and other stupid things. Look she was grateful but it's not like Lagi was making her a god. She was glad to become so close to him seeing it as kin bonding but it's not like she felt as though she should bow to him and kiss the ground she walks on like a loser. “I see absolutely no downfall in this offer, I never quite saw myself as human anyways so I see no short side of losing my right to call myself one. Tell your master I welcome the change and thank him for the opportunity to become a vampire and that after the change and my secret I will share with him, I will likely go in more about my thoughts on the manner but I assure him none of them are bad at their core.” She said with a soft smile. She lifted her hand up as Daichi approached her off side with a thin strip of cloth and wrapped up where she had bit herself leaning in and whispering so only she would hear.

“Hey you sure about this…? What if it changes you to your core…?” He asked.

Dalia looked over to him and whispered back at the same level. “I trust him…”

“But you’re Lara… he doesn’t know Lara enough to not try to mess with her.” he whispered at the same level.

“Then if things go wrong I’ll do my best to not be a bigger jerk to you then usual.” She said in a whisper with a soft voice knowing under that mask of his he was still likely watching her concerned but nodded.

“I trust you.” He said softly to her, making her blink a bit but smirk.

“Good not back to your position idiot.” She whispered a bit playfully, gently flicking his mask where his nose would be. He shook his head no doubt grinning under his mask adjusting it as he walked back to his original spot. Dalia looked to the man with a gentle smile. “So. How does he wish to go about this?”

( 6 Posts )

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There was nothing but the patience that was emitting from the man sitting in the room.  Nehemiah was quiet and came off as a rather reserved individual. But little did they know, whether he was quiet or talking, everything was being relayed to Lagi through the power of his mind. If the method wasn't so complicated, anyone could do it, as long as they were able to maintain that inner voice in their head. It was borderline madness, but it worked like a charm.

"So you are willing to go through the process? Very well, Master said that he just needs to change a few more things and that he would be on his way right now."

Meanwhile, Lagi was still going through a bit of a rough training session,  having already trained his god fist and looking for different things to practice, like Halizor Prison for instance. He kept focusing on one area and scaled it repeatedly, trying to put a layer upon a layer in order to restrict a particular group of rabid creatures and restrict their movements against him.  Once he was finished with that, Lagi decided to finish up and fly off in his vampire lord form over to the location that he sensed  Nehemiah.  While he was flying at A rank speeds, he continued to communicate them being patient with him as he went on over.

"I kind of wonder what she looks like? From how it sounds, the person that Nehemiah was talking to had the figure of a woman. Not to say that I'm sexist at all, but this is a world that's not for the faint of heart. If she this even for a minute that it will be a cakewalk, maybe I should scare her a bit and test her nerves."

These days, Lagi has been rather selective with his gift, those who transformed had to live with a few things due to their transformation. The sire bond was never explained and shouldn't be, they would only see it as Lagi always being connected to them in some way. However, what was important was that the lives they would be living will be completely different from what they experienced before. Day time will be more tedious to spend outside, and nighttime or even noon would be the things they look forward to the most. It was also the bodily changes and the psychological changes that they will probably experience due to realizing they aren't human anymore. If they can't handle that, this gift was not for them.

When Lagi arrived, there was something akin to a sharp gust of wind and a large thump as he showed off his vampire lord form. He walked into the area with grace and dignity, Nehemiah immediately kneeling towards him as he introduced him.

Further Extension Of The Business [ Social | Training | Lagi ] 541

"This here is Requiem Jynx, The King Of Monsters, The Overlord Of Tartarus, Leader Of The Dark Hand! For him to grace you in his image of dungeon beast nobility and not his human form, it's an invitation for you to cross over to the side of sublime excellence.  The power is yours if you can...

"Approach me without fear. I can smell it, especially in humans. The stench of fear, do not fear what you will become or the potential of how you use this gift. I only wish for you to maintain the understanding of having pure control over your life.  This is one of them, this choice is yours to make."

WC: 2487

training
Spoiler:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

She nodded to the man with a soft grin. “Of course I’m willing. We shall wait for his arrival then. While we wait,” She looked over to Daichi then. “Lee would you be a dear and get our treats please?” She asked with a near hum in her voice letting him head out with a nod. Soon enough he returned with a tray that he set down on the table to reveal assorted cookies. “I do hope you don’t mind, Lee and I were planning on enjoying these after the meeting though I think it may run later than planned now.” She said with a soft chuckle letting Daichi pull over a chair to sit down next to her. She motioned to them. “Please, feel free to enjoy some as well but leave the chocolate chip ones for Lee, they’re his favorite.”

She said in a rather inviting tone as she grabbed one to eat as well as Daichi who strategically shifted about his mask to keep his face covered but allow him to eat the cookies. She was glad she went to the local bakery where they made them fresh right out of the oven for her when she tipped them a bit more than the usual amount most gave. These were more than worth the extra money. The two ate seeming to be enjoying themselves almost like children would though as he walked in in his form Daichi  jumped and fell out of his chair in shock making Dalia actually snort letting out a genuine laugh from his fall and covered her mouth blushing a bit before clearing her throat.

Composing herself once more getting up not seeming phased by the being before her after all… it was Lagi. She should know the best no matter if you have another face on, you’re still you under it all. “I’m honored Sir. Truly.” She placed a hand to her chest as she bowed to him. “I would hate to disappoint though I can assure you you don’t scare me.” She said as she walked up to him with a soft smile genuine and warm her words true. “The only face that has ever scared me belongs to a human, not much has ever been able to compare since my meeting of him.”

The man who had first kidnapped her and tortured her for 4 years straight, who made 8’s attempts to do the same laughable. Who had led her to be more than willing to eat her own arm off is she had to just to spite someone who was trying to control her the same way that man had… it was hard to ever find anything that could quite compare to that. Honestly Lagi’s current form if anything brought her joy to know he would be so willing to share such a form with her in this sort of context. She stopped right in front of him and genuinely smiled up to him with gentle eyes offering a hand to him.

“I’ve already made my choice… I trust you. And humbly accept your gift.” She said rather sweetly and was plenty calm all the while her bodyguard Daichi was still in shock on his ass on the ground all the way back to their seats. He after all had never seen anything like this before.

[ 5 Posts ]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You are not giving the reaction of a person who has the titles that I have. The bodies I buried, the tyrants I defeated... Like Tenza Bo. No, not even a wince of the eye when you see me looking like this when I approach you? You are either very brave, very resolute in what you want, or have some kind of crazy agenda that even I can't compare to. Don't get me wrong, this is the part where I'm supposed to talk rather gracefully since I'm presenting myself as dungeon beast royalty, but you do remind me of someone. Or, better yet, when she grows up, I suppose she would be just like you if someone taught her well. Maybe I'll introduce you to some comrades in the future?"

He was thinking about Dalia really, she was brave, crazy, as well as being rough around the edges. However, she had potential, it was something that Lagi could see and that he didn't want to go to waste. He wouldn't want to be the one that limits someone's potential. He would want to enhance it, bringing his own kind of balance into the world. The next big thing was always waiting around the corner, those who choose to be consistent with their goals and values. If things get busy for Lagi in Tartarus, he's pretty sure that's where he would say. Being a freelancer who can travel and do what they please, he would like to give her a fighting chance if her powers were lacking.

"Alright......"

Lagi walked over to Dalia, and if she didn't resist, he would bite her neck and drain a bit of her blood. He could of bit anywhere really, but he needed a part of her body that was going to give him the most amount of blood in the shortest amount of time. Apparently, this is how it works if h wasn't being lazy with the process. Usually, when people get bit, they would feel a bit faint due to the blood loss, but Lagi left Dalia conscious enough in order to hold a conversation. During this time, he spoke with a serious tone.

"Lara, you are now at a crossroads. If I bite you again, that's it, welcome to the team. however, you can still turn back, you can still hold on to your humanity if you still desire it. I'm giving you that choice because it is your choice to make, I want you to be resolute in what you want. Your life will never be the same, people may hate you for your gifts, you might even have an uncanny relationship with blood magic after this. But regardless of the benefits and drawbacks, I want you to fully understand the consequences of your actions and the fact that there are no do-overs for this. It cannot be undone, it's not within my power to do so, I can only tell you where the line can be drawn. Which is here, right now. So I ask you for the final time. Will you continue?"

WC: 2998

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“I deeply apologize if my reactions offend you in any way.” She said calmly “Though like I’ve said previously. You do not scare me sir. I have met far too many in the past with far less intimidating titles who have hurt me far less then you and most of them were mere humans… or at least appeared as such. All of these people filled and created out of pure evil some hid it till it was time others out right showed it off pridefully.” She said softly but with eyes of someone who has seen and lived through their own personal hell many times over by now eyes that typically would not be seen in anyone the girls age let alone anyone younger than that.

“You have shown your evil actions on full display. You show me your true face and don’t hide it.  And unlike any of them you speak to me as if I’m here, someone worth talking to, a person, not just some beast or child.” She said and smiled a genuine smile to him. “So I deeply apologize sir but if I would look scared it would be but a lie to please you at this point. I’m sure most of your questions will be answered after this when I tell you my own truths as a thank you for the gift you are to give me.” She said bowing her head to him. She let him approach her placing a hand on his chest mostly to balance herself as he bit into her and drained her. He didn't plan on taking much but she was already weak from how much she put into her transformation thus far.

She wanted to keep on her feet during this time. She tried to hold back her wild grin at the feeling from the bite resulting in but a small smile. She felt a bit faint from the whole thing but didn’t pass out thankfully eden with her low energy as is. He told her she could still keep her humanity and she had to hold in a scoff. She has met enough evil people with plenty of humanity… and now those who seem to hand no humanity who have acted with more kindness and remorse then some of the others who would have been seen as ‘filled with humanity’ it was a joke at this point as to what humanity was meant to mean so loosing hers didn’t really phase her as a concern.

People would hat her gifts? So no real change in how others may treat her then… they would just have a different reason to treat her the same as they do now. And blood magic? Just another benefit. She nodded, with this she would become something better, stronger. She would gain so much, and at least her actions thus far would finally show some progress, meaning. And the funniest part? It was Lagi, not Hyperion who gave this to her, who saw her. Who seemed to see her in the light she wished the world would see her like and not the savage beast they assumed she was. Lagi was seeing her as someone worth asking their thoughts on something even if it was just about her. When all of this had been for Hyperion…. Maybe with this she should make all of this for her. Not just for Hyperion.

“I’m ready… please continue.” She said softly holding onto him for support still tilting her head more to give him better range of her neck.

[ 4 Posts ]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She made her choice, Lagi went out of his way to give her plenty of chances to change her mind. He was serious about what he was talking about, there was no known cure in regards to what he was about to do. She would have to seek professional help or something along the lines. Maybe even a witchdoctor or someone with great magic skills whose equally as talented with medicine. However, anything immediate or on the surface of those kinds of issues was completely out of his hands.

"So be it..."

He bit her, draining even more of her blood and infecting her with the ancient magic that originates from the vampire lord transformation. In total, the change feels like your entire body is rewiring itself. This was something that Lara had to experience on her own, it wasn't something that Lagi could help her through. All he could do was watch, it was like a baby entering the world for the first time.

When the process fully finished, Lagi spoke once more.

"This is your rebirth, this is your new start as a vampire. I will teach you what you need to know about your new life. But for now, I'll leave you to experiment and learn. This is a big step, the first night is always the most challenging. Any questions?"

WC 3000

Learned
Spoiler:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

She smiled wider feelin him bite her gain draining her further. She fluttered her eyes trying her best to stay conscious as he did so before she was infected with the ancient magic that would turn her. She then felt her body alter rewiring herself, it was unexpected but nothing she couldn’t handle. After all the times she had changed her body in her own it wasn’t too bad just odd since it was happening on its own. She panted a bit though as she held her head to keep herself steady her eyes shaking as they took on a new color from the transformation her body trembling from all the exertion mixed with the sudden change as her teeth altered to hold fangs in its last stages. She grinned under her hands that had movers from her head to face. “Thank you, i will not waste this I assure you” She said softly.

“I just have one immediate question…” She said as her voice faded back to normal and her hair turning read growing longer along with her face she shifting back to normal but the eyes remaining the new color. She lifted her head from her hands looking up to Lagi as now Dalia with a firm sharp toothed smirk. “How good are you at keeping secrets?” She said  with a chuckle looking pretty tired at this point like she sprinted a mile. Her guard removed his mask at this point slowly getting up to his feet still uncertain about Lagi’s current form. Lagi would likely know his face as the boy that was Dalias Ninja, and the boy she had been seen usually running around with in her down time. Despite his uncertainty he still put a hand to his chest and bowed to Lagi as a delayed welcoming. Dalia looking back to him then back to Lagi again with still the same smirk and now a shrug.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hm... she's a weird one. Taking it quite well and whatnot, a little too well. Most of the time the freakout starts to happen once they realize that they aren't human anymore. Oh, she can probably hear this...."

Since Lagi was her creator, Dalia was sire bonded to him. Communicating with her telepathically was like having their own little phone conversation. It was mostly for Nehemiah, but due to the recent connection, it was directed to her instead.

"Sure, I'll bite what's th-"

Cutting himself off as the ninja that was given to Dalia reveals himself, Lagi looks at him with a confused face. At first, he thought that the ninja was betraying the clan or Dalia somehow, which made him move quite quickly to tower over him. But then he thought about it, if he was here, who else was here.

"By the off chance that you are acting familiar to me and this guy is here.... body manipulation....DALIAH!!! YOU TRICKED ME?!!!"

She was pretty good, damn that woman.

"So all this time, playing the hot headed warrior and whatnot, it was all a ruse? Does eight know anything about this?"

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia listened to his thoughts in her head and let out a small chuckle. She looking over to Daichi as Lagi looked at him confused and rushed over to loom over the boy that staged backout of fear nervousness filling his eyes as he looked up to the creature above him. She put her hands behind her back one hand gently holding the other as he slowly pieced it together before she started to laugh as if it was all just a joke. She smirked though her face now its usual self besides her now red eyes. “I have gotten weird a lot, but I’ve never truly aligned myself with humans.” She started to walk over as she spoke in her normal voice that sounded playful but with a similar air of maturity from before. “Not even when I worried about hurting them when I was younger.”

She shrugged with a smirk gently touching Daichi’s shoulder calming him slightly, having him sit down as she smiled up to Lagi. “It’s easy to accept your body is no longer of that of a creature you never saw yourself as.” She said simply. “Not all of it was a ruse you weirdo.... I will admit I have an anger problem that shows up easily with those I don’t know… “ She looked to the bloodstain on the ground by the table then back to Lagi.

“That and when you’re traveling with a man who killed 2 of your family, crippled your mother father and uncle and you swore to go travel with him to ensure they live only for him to toture you for a few days thinking pain and a little starvation in a cage will break you when you're already not mentally there.” She shrugged. “Well then making you an apprentice and ditching you constantly to do other things while assuming you're a savage beast whose unintelligent and cant see the masterpieces you craft in battle to make every attack the most optimal.” She smirked. “Sorta hard to not be pissed all the time… especially when your go to lifestyle to have fun every day at best only happens one per couple weeks for a few hours.

That was a faaar worse torture then 8 could ever do to me. Such a silly man thinking he so scary.”
She shook her head with a giggle and sigh. “So no not all a ruse…. I just decided to comet to the single face you all thought I had when I decided to start all this for some fun while waiting for more Kina things. 8 knows nothing of this yet though. I’ll be meeting with him later this week…. I wished to meet with you first because I trust you. You could tell I was something more then some heathen you listen to my words and treat me like someone not just a tool. And the last people to do that were my family members. If 8 deal with things I have here I will tell him the truth at the meeting… if not? Well He’ll find out sooner or later.

Pretending to be the heathen Dalia is starting to be upsetting. Especially when nothing is coming out of it…. And I’d rather not get too angry with him any further. I have to stick to my word. I gave him the best I can. I’ve never had to go back on my word ever before and even if he may not care about it. It is everything to me.”
She pulled out a business card holding it out to Lagi with the words 'Bleeding Fangs’ on it and a logo. “Even if you never join us… if you ever need anything. Wish to ever help… or simply wish to chat to Lara… never hesitate. My Kin is always welcome here..”

She said softly with a gentle smile. “Oh and please do not share this secret of course unless you deem it as a major emergency where it is the only thing you can do to help said issue.” She would let him take it if he’d like before smiling. “Now tell me more about my new self. And indirectly you. I feel things are going to be far more fun this way.” She said with a slightly unsettling grin and one slightly squinted eye.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum