2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Another Place Empty Re: Another Place 25/10/14, 12:09 am

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Finding himself through the streets as he often found himself, Tahl rubbed his chin over as he thought about the past events that transpired since being inside of Reim. The delightful treat of meeting full-blooded Fanalis was indeed great for him. Having helped free slaves alongside the help of a Fanalis named Myra and her lion Zafar. His body gave a small shudder to the thoughts of the violent enhanced "human" as well; the short Fanalis known as Sara. He let out a groan as he realised now that maybe dumping that water on Sara wasn't the best choice. Hopefully he wouldn't have to see her again for a while.

His thoughts found themselves cut short once he heard the heavy sounds of chains clinking around, chills spread through his body.
"Slavers..,"He mumbled to himself. Tahl could feel his body stiffen with fear from the sounds. He found himself beginning to cover in sweat as the sound came closer and closer.

Hearing someone speak on freeing the slaves, he was snapped away from his fear. His eyes looked over to a lean dark-skinned male who held his hand out to the slaver. Feeling himself sigh with relief, he was grateful for someone coming when they had. Brandishing his own blade, he stood next to the stranger and nodded his head.
"I-I'll be assisting h-him..,"Tahl managed.

4Another Place Empty Re: Another Place 26/10/14, 05:13 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl tightened the grip on his sword and kept his mouth shut. With his height and fierce eye colour, there was nothing more for him to say. He was about to make himself capable when the other male seemed to have no problem in attacking. The wise-cracks the male spoke only made Tahl smirk some in response; relieving a bit of the fright that still held over his body some.

Whipping himself back to the two slavers that approached him, Tahl charged forward with a single step. Ducking between two blows, he hit them both in the back of their heads with the hilt of Streaker gently. Sheathing the blade, he gave a sigh and looked back at the two that now laid unconcious. While he was afraid of them, he was also angered by the two that laid unconcious behind him, he couldn't find it in himself to take them out. He would rather them be put into jail instead of in the ground.

Turning his attention away from them and to the male, he gave him a light nod before approaching the men and women who were still bound. Smiling some, he knelt down and grabbed at the chains; snapping them apart with a simple tug.
"You are free,"He smiled,"Go and return to your families for those that were seperated. Be happy and free as you should be."

6Another Place Empty Re: Another Place 27/10/14, 09:55 am

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl watched as the slaves ran off to return to their homes while a few approached the other male. He gave a small sigh; feeling saddened as the younger ones were left alone. Hopefully the male would be able to help them out somehow; hearing him speaking about someone that they should be looking for. He placed Streaker into its sheath and adjusted his hat on his head.

His fingers played with the long end of his hat until the male stepped over to introduce himself. Turning his attention to him, he gave him a smile and waved his hand in return.
"Greetings Jahangar,"He spoke in a kind tone,"My name is Tahl Da'karr. I am happy I could help you out."

8Another Place Empty Re: Another Place 30/10/14, 09:39 pm

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Tahl blinked at Jahangir at the sudden invite. While he was fine with doing something as relaxing with someone new, he couldn't help but feel a certain air about him. Going against his instincts, he gave his newfound comrade in arms a smile followed by a nod. With his hand holding Streaker so it wouldn't fall from its hilt, Tahl gave his friend a small bow. Extending his arm out in natural politeness he responded,"Lead the way, my friend! I'd like to relax and put such a troublesome incident behind us." He gazed up to his friend with a bit of a chuckle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum