9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Place for le Myra ._. Empty New Place for le Myra ._. 06/10/14, 02:00 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hellooo everyone Very Happy

This is not really important..but I figured I should tell you anyways. I'm going to post a bit slower during the next week, because I'm moving into another flat (FINALLY! NO MORE BASEMENT!) and of course, moving around and whatnot can take a while. So please bear with me, when I'm being lazy with the deep sea mission and whatnot. T_T But I'm soooo happy to move...so yeah, that's about it.

ALSO...for when I return..since a few of you know that I made that ALT called "Eliza".. And I would love to roleplay a lot more with her. And for her to have more "deep" connections with other Characters..just like best friends, romance, rivals and whatnot! Anyone volunteering? q.q

Tons of Love - Myra Sad

──────────────────────────────────────────────

2New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 06/10/14, 03:03 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Congrats on moving!! Thumbs Up! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you. We'll be here waiting for you to return~

Eliza could meet a scary fanalis lady if you want ;D

3New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 06/10/14, 03:47 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sad you'll be busy, but glad to hear your living situation is improving! Take your time and get settled in~

Thank you all, for everything.

4New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 06/10/14, 09:06 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You were interested in Garret meeting up with her, which I don't mind ^_^. I don't know what would come of the two of them meeting though, so maybe planning on what we would be looking at is necessary~

5New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 06/10/14, 10:59 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Those are some huge boobies...

i mean....

See you soon XD , and were already in a thread

New Place for le Myra ._. CrChE3t

New Place for le Myra ._. LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

6New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 07/10/14, 09:40 am

Lance Knighthunter

Lance Knighthunter
β-Tier
β-Tier

We have never really talked before so "Hi!~" but yea hope you get stuff sorted out soon and we look forward to your return.

I wouldn't mind meeting Eliza.

New Place for le Myra ._. Lance%20Sigs_zpsnurfpyvo

7New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 18/10/14, 12:45 am

Tahl

Tahl
C-Tier
C-Tier

Considering that we already in a thread, I await your response xD

Tahl's Little Vault

8New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 20/10/14, 07:43 pm

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

I'm sorry, none of my furniture has arrived so far. ._.
So it still gonna take around a week I guess. You guess are free to leave the Topics if you need the slots, we can always thread any other time!

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

10New Place for le Myra ._. Empty Re: New Place for le Myra ._. 30/10/14, 03:01 pm

Eliza

Eliza
C-Tier
C-Tier

Oh my god, I know this is taking FOREVER! But yesterday, today x_X, and tomorrow I moved all my crap into this damn 4th floor without elevator place. My furniture is finally here, I'm tired as fuck but feel like the Hulk after carrying all that stuff. First time realizing how much clothes I REALLY have -_- *girls will understand* xD However, I have to do some more Paperwork, sign up at the Gym and prepare for University and theeeeen next week I shall be back and working on my post for all ya lovely people :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum