Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: The Black Crows Nest
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Reim
Job Rewards: 200 XP and 15,000 Huang
Job Overview:
After an extensive 'interview' with the captured Black Crows that had assaulted the Villa HQ, Maximus Cypriatus was able to obtain information on where the Black Crows hideouts were in the area. It turns out there are quite a few that have gone hostile to Madam Trixie. Not only does the Kou Operations forces hold a debt of honor to the Pirate Queen for being an ally, but Garret had wanted to set up his recruits to learn sailing from the Captain. The closest camp they have to the villa is just north of the place, called 'The Black Crows Nest'. Eliminate the threat there and move on to the next group of enemies.

Enemies:

Job Name: The Black Crows Fortress
Job Overview:
The Black Crows Nest was taken care of, but the next place that is on the list of targets is The Black Crows Fort.

Enemies:

Job Name: The Black Crows Stronghold
Job Overview:
The Black Crows Fortress has fallen. The single largest remaining presence of the faction of Black Crows that had attacked their Villa HQ is the last target on the list. The Black Crows Stronghold is already aware of your presence, however, as their scouts informed them of the loss of their Fortress and Camp. Awaiting you is a force larger than any you've faced before while fighting these 'Black Crows'.

Enemies:

Last edited by Garret on 12/10/14, 04:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Some attacks are missing movement speeds, others like Blasting Wind are missing scale details(how far it pushes someone in the case of that example.) Please take another look over these abilities and make sure all the information you'd add for a player ability is present.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Donarooo~

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved

Code:

[b]Job Name:[/b] The Black Crows Nest
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Reim
[b]Job Rewards:[/b] 200 XP and 15,000 Huang
[b]Job Overview:[/b]
After an extensive 'interview' with the captured Black Crows that had assaulted the Villa HQ, Maximus Cypriatus was able to obtain information on where the Black Crows hideouts were in the area. It turns out there are quite a few that have gone hostile to Madam Trixie. Not only does the Kou Operations forces hold a debt of honor to the Pirate Queen for being an ally, but Garret had wanted to set up his recruits to learn sailing from the Captain. The closest camp they have to the villa is just north of the place, called 'The Black Crows Nest'. Eliminate the threat there and move on to the next group of enemies.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Swordsman x2
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] C
[b]Abilities:[/b]
Black Crow Swordsman may sprint at up to 9 m/s.
Black Crow Swordsman use short swords to impart D-Tier damage to their opponents.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Archer
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B
Black Crow Archer may sprint at up to 9 m/s.
Black Crow Archer uses a wooden bow to fire off arrows without arrowheads, imparting D-Tier damage.
[i]Aimed Shot:[/i] A Black Crow Archer fires off an arrow at their opponent, inflicting C-Tier damage to them at 15 m/s.
[i]Flying Net:[/i] A Black Crow Archer fires off a specialized arrow that carries a criss-cross net that covers a 5x5 area square, immobilizing the target for 1 post. The material can be cut with a C-Tier attack at 15 m/s.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow General
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] A
Black Crow General moves at up to 12 m/s.
[u]General's Blade:[/u] Attacks made by a Black Crow General count as C tier abilities at 15 m/s.
[u]General's Fury:[/u] Once per post a Black Crow General is able to execute a B tier attack at 20 m/s.
[u]General's Shield:[/u] Twice per post, a Black Crow General is able to deflect up to B tier damage from a single attack at 20 m/s.[/spoiler]

[b]Job Name:[/b] The Black Crows Fortress
The Black Crows Nest was taken care of, but the next place that is on the list of targets is The Black Crows Fort.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Swordsman x4
Black Crow Swordsman use short swords to impart D-Tier damage to their opponents.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Archer x2
Black Crow Archer uses a wooden bow to fire off arrows without arrowheads, imparting D-Tier damage.
[i]Aimed Shot:[/i] A Black Crow Archer fires off an arrow at their opponent, inflicting C-Tier damage to them at 15 m/s.
[i]Flying Net:[/i] A Black Crow Archer fires off a specialized arrow that carries a criss-cross net that covers a 5x5 area square, immobilizing the target for 1 post at 15 m/s. The material can be cut with a C-Tier attack.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Knight
Black Crow Knight may sprint at up to 9 m/s.
Black Crow Knight uses a long sword to impart C-Tier damage, and wields a wooden round shield.
[i]Knight Blade:[/i] A Black Crow Knight swings his blade in a downward strike, imparting C-Tier damage to their opponent at 15 m/s.
[i]Shield the Blow:[/i] A Black Crow Knight catches a blow from an opponent and slides it to the side, defending against C-Tier damage from a single attack at 15 m/s.

[u]General's Blade:[/u] Attacks made by a Black Crow General count as C tier abilities which moves at 15 m/s.
[u]General's Fury:[/u] Once per post a Black Crow General is able to execute a B tier attack at 20 m/s.
[u]General's Shield:[/u] Twice per post, a Black Crow General is able to deflect up to B tier damage from a single attack at 20 m/s.[/spoiler]

[b]Job Name:[/b] The Black Crows Stronghold
The Black Crows Fortress has fallen. The single largest remaining presence of the faction of Black Crows that had attacked their Villa HQ is the last target on the list. The Black Crows Stronghold is already aware of your presence, however, as their scouts informed them of the loss of their Fortress and Camp. Awaiting you is a force larger than any you've faced before while fighting these 'Black Crows'.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Swordsman x8

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Archer x4
[i]Flying Net:[/i] A Black Crow Archer fires off a specialized arrow that carries a criss-cross net that covers a 5x5 area square, immobilizing the target for 1 post at 15 m/s. The material can be cut with a C-Tier attack.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Knight x2
Black Crow Knight may sprint at up to 9 m/s.
Black Crow Knight uses a long sword to impart C-Tier damage, and wields a wooden round shield.
[i]Knight Blade:[/i] A Black Crow Knight swings his blade in a downward strike, imparting C-Tier damage to their opponent at 15 m/s.
[i]Shield the Blow:[/i] A Black Crow Knight catches a blow from an opponent and slides it to the side, defending against C-Tier damage from a single attack at 15 m/s.

[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Black Crow Aide
Black Crow Aide moves at up to 9 m/s.
Black Crow Aide has a staff which can impart D-Tier damage to an opponent.
[u]Gravity Lift:[/u] Black Crow Aide flies at 10 m/s.
[u]Cutting Air:[/u] Black Crow Aide fires out a force of air strong enough that anything caught in it is cut with C-Tier damage. The wave of wind is 10 meters in diameter.
[u]Blasting Wind:[/u] This wind strikes against a target and pushes at it at a speed of 15m/s up to 20m away from the user.

[u]General's Blade:[/u] Attacks made by a Black Crow General count as C tier abilities, which move at 15 m/s.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum