Ashe Esmere

Ashe Esmere
D-Tier
D-Tier

Whistle Bow (Starter) 5F8RzVk

Name: Whistle Bow
Tier: D-Tier
Type: Bow
Appearance: The deisgn and colors of the bow is nature-themed. It's base is colored brown and trimmed silver. Some parts are colored green. The string is made of a strong fiber enough to withstand being used often. It can also support her weight is she ever uses it to hang. It is 137.16cm (54") in length, a size just right for Ashe.
Ammo Appearance: Its arrows are also of the same theme. The base is colored brown, the sharp tip silver, and the tail green. It is 45.72cm (18") in its overall length. The metal tip is 10.16cm (4") in length and 5.08cm (2") in width. The weapon got its name- Whistle Bow- because of the whistling sound it makes when passing by.

Last edited by Ashe Esmere on 11/09/14, 01:54 am; edited 1 time in total

2Whistle Bow (Starter) Empty Re: Whistle Bow (Starter) 10/09/14, 07:26 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

please add the length of the arrows themselves ^_^

3Whistle Bow (Starter) Empty Re: Whistle Bow (Starter) 10/09/14, 09:43 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I note that you have your measurements in the 'Standard', or 'Imperial' system. For the most part, we use the Metric System on the board.

To be fair, strangely enough the height and weight in your character application don't use it. Really weird, but I guess that's how it was made. I will try to get that changed, since it's the odd-man-out.

Anyways, for the sake of everyone being able to scale size and imagine to a better degree what kind of weapon you have, please make the following changes:

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/5F8RzVk.jpg[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Whistle Bow
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Bow
[b]Appearance:[/b] The deisgn and colors of the bow is nature-themed. It's base is colored brown and trimmed silver. Some parts are colored green. The string is made of a strong fiber enough to withstand being used often. It can also support her weight is she ever uses it to hang. It is 137.16cm (54") in length, a size just right for Ashe.
[b]Ammo Appearance:[/b] Its arrows are also of the same theme. The base is colored brown, the sharp tip silver, and the tail green. It is 45.72cm (18") in its overall length. The metal tip is 10.16cm (4") in length and 5.08cm (2") in width. The weapon got its name- Whistle Bow- because of the whistling sound it makes when passing by.

Once you have made this edit, I will approve it.

4Whistle Bow (Starter) Empty Re: Whistle Bow (Starter) 11/09/14, 01:55 am

Ashe Esmere

Ashe Esmere
D-Tier
D-Tier

Garret wrote:I note that you have your measurements in the 'Standard', or 'Imperial' system. For the most part, we use the Metric System on the board.

To be fair, strangely enough the height and weight in your character application don't use it. Really weird, but I guess that's how it was made. I will try to get that changed, since it's the odd-man-out.

Anyways, for the sake of everyone being able to scale size and imagine to a better degree what kind of weapon you have, please make the following changes:

Code:

[b]Appearance:[/b] The deisgn and colors of the bow is nature-themed. It's base is colored brown and trimmed silver. Some parts are colored green. The string is made of a strong fiber enough to withstand being used often. It can also support her weight is she ever uses it to hang. It is 137.16cm (54") in length, a size just right for Ashe.
[b]Ammo Appearance:[/b] Its arrows are also of the same theme. The base is colored brown, the sharp tip silver, and the tail green. It is 45.72cm (18") in its overall length. The metal tip is 10.16cm (4") in length and 5.08cm (2") in width. The weapon got its name- Whistle Bow- because of the whistling sound it makes when passing by.

Once you have made this edit, I will approve it.
Edited :)

5Whistle Bow (Starter) Empty Re: Whistle Bow (Starter) 11/09/14, 07:57 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved~ Don't forget to add this to your vault!
Code:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum