Dungeon Mercenary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dungeon Mercenary Empty Dungeon Mercenary 26/07/14, 03:15 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Simply put, I am going to be entering as many dungeons as I possibly can in order for my character to gain knowledge (and other stuff) about dungeons such as their typical structure, the personalities of the Djinn, what powers one might be able to gain, what makes a person eligible to own a Djinn, etc~

Pretty much just IC knowledge to help others out and expand the world's knowledge about dungeons. And believe it or not...but there is no catch. I don't need to be paid other than what a dungeon could give my character already. To be honest, I don't even need anymore items (other than one more thing that rhymes with "reckless") so I might just give my dungeon tools away to whoever wants me to come with them into a dungeon.

All in all, I just want to keep having fun entering and capturing dungeons. So far I've only ever gotten to the end of a dungeon (usually injured ~.~) so I have some high confidence in the "art of dungeon capturing". IN the very least you can trust that I'll get your character to the end. Maybe you will get the Djinn/Transformation, maybe not (statistics says you will).

PS:
I'm just unbearably lucky.
Post here if you want my assistance (NOT first come, first serve)

2Dungeon Mercenary Empty Re: Dungeon Mercenary 26/07/14, 05:15 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Darnit Zadi! Let the newbies fight over dungeons themselves!

3Dungeon Mercenary Empty Re: Dungeon Mercenary 26/07/14, 06:05 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zadi trying to be this sites Sinbad? "Gotta catch em all!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum