You are not connected. Please login or register

The Heralding song of a risen dungeon [Dungeon Raising/Ipos]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sun was hanging low on the sky as the horizon was beckoning the light towards it ever so seductively. As darkness overtook the sky above The Plains many of the people and their tribes that dwelled there were getting ready to bunk down for the night. However, in the distant parts of the northern coastal plains, there was a stranger still stirring unbeknownst to even the wisest Tribal head. From a land far off in the east, he has come to this land as if it hand been singing and pleading for him to come.

Dismounting from a Tewe he held the beast reins and fed it some of his mix of dried fruits and nuts. "You're a pretty reliable guy, that old man raised you well." He spoke to himself and the beast, he still found it remarkable that he was able to trade some tea to the elderly shepherd for the Tewe. Though they had only met soon after landing Jiryu had already made mental notes to visit him on his way back to his homeland. Though as he looked over the hill they were rising over he couldn't help but let his thoughts on home disappear as he took in the serenity and beauty of the plains at night.

Over the hills, he looked towards a small forest making a slight sigh to himself."How quaint, I wish I could make a new hot spring here instead of this."  He raised his hand into the air as he spoke his robe sliding down his arm and the cool win ran through his fingers. "Especially with this wonderful breeze, but I guess I have obligations."

Closing his eyes he held his wand in his hand and let his mind empty as he entered a meditative state. He was feeling all the magoi that there was and all that was waiting to be. It formed in his head shaping like an invisible structure and as it got clearer in his mind so did it in reality. As soft melodies in his head from the djinn's whispers began to fell the air the music resonating with the invisible structure. The music rose and he found himself conducting the magoi and the flow of the world was feeding him each note as he helped usher the song forward. With the song's rising volume and transition into a requiem for the night even the nearby beasts felt a peace wash over them. The waves of each beat and melody crashing into walls of obsidian as they spread apart the forest as it was brought into existence.

Feeling that the song was getting its climax Jiryu felt the music slowly gathering around the walls as it suddenly rushed forward and bursting into the night sky in three separate sonic blasts. First, they seem discordant, but as he waved his wand the three distinct soundwaves harmonized and condensed as a main tower with two different turrets suddenly became their source. As he felt his part coming to the end he opened his eyes and looked out waving his wand and hands apart as he conducted the last note.

With the song quieter than before he could still hear the soft harmonious song lulling from every crevice of the dungeon. With the staircase leading to the entrance, he thought to himself. Who will be the first to climb the stairs to claim their fate, and I wonder who will claim the djinn's power. If they are to be an ally should I make my own choice or wait for fate to take its course and guide them from there His thoughts heavy on his mind he turned back to his Tewe and remounted it.

As Jiryu was making himself ready to leave he looked back on the dungeon and muttered to himself the last thing the djinn had sung to him before he had finished raising the dungeon. "Neither good nor bad, we must all live with the weight of our choices." As he hummed the tune he made his way back to the old man's farm to see if he could lodge there, possibly in return for making a hot spring there for them to use.

Tewe:

The 16th Dungeon Ipos

Dungeon Sign ups

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum