You are not connected. Please login or register

Sabnock Dungeon Rising and Gate [NPC Dungeon]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a magi's job to assist kings. They weren't always kings in a sense, sometimes they were great men and women just wishing to push for a better tide for humanity. In some cases, those turning the dial of progress weren't members of humanity, there was no such a grander case than that of Octavius Flavius. The stoic fanalis general carried the pride and swagger of Reim representing the pinnacle of physical prowess. He had already conquered one dungeon, that of Andras, it was a strange djinn but it was powerful. Despite the arsenal, he had those who conglomerated power were hoarding it, and unprecedented rates. Yoshiro was already upon his own challenge for another djinn and it was about time that he offer his assistance elsewhere. So now here the Magi stood in Remano, rising a gift for the general.

His pipe twirled in his hands, he muttered to himself as the water began to stir. In a flash, the empty morning sky would become streaked with clouds. It was suffocating as the rains churned and the sea started to scream. From its' mighty roar, the earth would open its' mouth to swallow the waves but from it came the ruins, the shapes of a gate embedded with the crust. The dungeon would settle in the ground, a hard-to-reach quest for power. For others it would be quite troublesome to get to, the water was crushing and the rocks would gnash those who were reckless.

Hoping that its dangers would be a deterrent for many others he would have to send the fanalis into it. Jiryu turned around as the water still gurgled behind him. Facing the mountain of fanalis that Octavius was the magi kept his polished demeanor. "I'd say Sir that I apologize for the inconvenience of this underwater cemetery but It warrants good reason. Plenty would wish to pursue you on your guest and it is the best deterrent I could offer. I can only grant my wishes for you and your compatriot."

The chipper, but refined expression from the magi showed his excitement. Octavious would pat him on the back and say "You promised to guide me to power and you have delivered! I and Sly have dove through a perilous dungeon before and hopefully this shan't be our last!" His fervor held strong but he was a man fighting to hold his nation together so it was the best he could do. Sly didn't have many words for the magi as they hadn't been acquainted but he would at least offer a bow of respect before they would delve into the sea.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum