Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Crown of Locusts
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi, 10 Magoi
Element: Life
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 Meters in scale, range of 25 meters.
Duration: Sustained 5 Posts
Cool-Down: 5 posts after effect ends
Description: by increasing the size of bacteria in the air, this spell creates locust sized insects that fly around, bite, and obscure the vision and hearing of those in it's area of effect.  The insects cause painful bites to those in the area, but the bites are not powerful enough to cause actual damage..  People within the radius become blinded and deafened.  The caster can control the movement of the swarm

Name: Four-fold Sigil of Healing
Tier: C
Cost: 20 Magoi
Class: Supportive
Range: 2 meters.
Duration: 1 Post
Cool-Down: 3 Posts
Description: A complex sigil of purple light shines on the wounded area, healing 1 C tier or lower wound over the course of two posts.  The sigil casts a healing light over the subject.

Name: Bliss
Tier: D
Cost: 10 Magoi, 5 Magoi
Class: Supportive
Range: Personal
Duration: Sustained 3 Posts
Cool-Down: 3 after effect ends
Description: By targeting the pain receptors in the body, the caster can nullify the pain response.  This allows them to keep fighting at full capacity even when heavily injured.

Last edited by Altair Loros on 16/07/14, 03:14 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 09/07/14, 09:28 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for Training

3Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 12:38 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump for reapproval.

Altered Eight-Fold Sigil of healing to be one tier lower. Renamed Four-Fold Sigil of Healing.

4Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 12:47 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

You don't have the Intelligence Spec or the Special Item to learn Life Spells.

The two life spells cannot be trained, unless you get he intell spec or that item Amethyst of Laura~

5Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 01:24 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

i am currently training int spec. just need these approved so that i can learn them when i am done with that training.

6Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 01:45 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved for Training  Thumbs Up! 

7Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 01:49 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

8Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 02:01 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Four-fold Sigil of Healing
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi
[b]Element:[/b] Life
[b]Class:[/b] Supportive
[b]Range:[/b] 1 target, 20 meters.
[b]Duration:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Description:[/b] A complex sigil of purple light shines on the wounded area, healing 1 C tier or lower wound over the course of two posts.

9Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 02:55 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

10Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 02:59 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Some edits I didn't notice before. I'll approve your training once the edits are made.

Crown of Locusts
-You can't be immune to the effects of being blinded and deafened if you are standing in the middle of the swarm.

Four-fold Sigil of Healing
-How does this reach the target?

11Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 03:02 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Crown of Locusts: What if it allowed me to see through the eyes of the locusts under my control?

Sigil of Healing: good point. i'll just remove that.

12Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 03:06 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair Loros wrote:Crown of Locusts: What if it allowed me to see through the eyes of the locusts under my control?

Sigil of Healing: good point.  i'll just remove that.

Crown of Locusts
That is not something you'd be able to do with life magic. The most you could do make another ability that allows you to sense people around you to be used in conjunction with this spell or to change the wording so there were openings for you to see out of.

Sigil of Healing
....I never asked you to remove anything. I was asking you to add description of how your spell reached its target. So do you fire a ball of purple light at them from your staff? Do you send purple butterflies towards them that impart healing when they land on the wound? That kind of detail is what I was looking for.

13Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 03:13 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Crown of Locusts: ok, changed so that it is simply a controlled swarm, with a range of 25 meters.

Sigil of Healing: oh, right. sorry, that's my derp. changed the spell so that it affects those the light touches within 2 meters.

14Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 03:19 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training Approved
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Crown of Locusts
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 Magoi, 10 Magoi
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 10 Meters in scale, range of 25 meters.
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained 5 Posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts after effect ends
[b]Description:[/b] by increasing the size of bacteria in the air, this spell creates locust sized insects that fly around, bite, and obscure the vision and hearing of those in it's area of effect.  The insects cause painful bites to those in the area, but the bites are not powerful enough to cause actual damage..  People within the radius become blinded and deafened.  The caster can control the movement of the swarm

15Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 03:24 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

16Life Spells for Training Empty Re: Life Spells for Training 16/07/14, 05:23 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Training approved
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Bliss
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Magoi, 5 Magoi
[b]Class:[/b] Supportive
[b]Range:[/b] Personal
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustained 3 Posts
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 after effect ends
[b]Description:[/b] By targeting the pain receptors in the body, the caster can nullify the pain response.  This allows them to keep fighting at full capacity even when heavily injured.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum