You are not connected. Please login or register

Maiden Voyage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maiden Voyage Empty Maiden Voyage 12/10/23, 08:41 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Must you leave?’ As he signed the last of Zubaidah’s papers, Battutah held her forearm with the warmth of a parent, ‘You know how much it pains me, uncle.’ Seeing the anguished look in her eyes, however, Battutah instead took Zubaidah into a full-on embrace, ‘Know that I am always with you.’ ‘With the help of Bararaq, it will seem like I was never gone.’ ‘So you have finished your preparations for the Bayt?’ ‘I have recruited all the scholars, merchants and craftsmen necessary.’ ‘And what of the Hashashin?’ ‘Darius and Salleh have allowed me leave, and promise to forestall Gawhur in my absence. After all, if my mission succeeds, the Hashashin will have greater leverage in the West.

You think that your chances of success are high?’ ‘If anyone can revive Octavius, it would be my contacts in Magnostadt.’ ‘I still cannot believe that master Octavius was defeated…’ He looked wistfully towards Bararaq’s belly, where Octavius lay frozen in ice, ‘As you know, your father trained with him in Remano’s military academy. He could never win against master Octavius, no matter how hard he tried. And yet, he was bested by some Tartaran terrorist?’ Sighing for a moment, his gaze joined by Zubaidah’s own, Batrtuttah would wrap her in one last hug before allowing her to walk towards Bararaq’s gangway, ‘I pray for your success, and that it may bring some hope back to the West.’ ‘And I pray for your continued health, uncle.’ ‘May we see each other soon!

Are you certain about this?’ As soon as Battutah had left, Yahya would suddenly appear at Zubaidah’s side like a shadow, ‘I trust you alone with this mission.’ ‘If you really think that, then I can’t let you down, can I?’ ‘And you never have.’ Flicking him a key, Zubaidah would begin to walk away from Yahya, ‘I will call you from Bararaq when we are ready. Until then, you must wait with the Lost Table. Is that understood?’ ‘Crystal clear, milady.’ ‘Then we will be in contact soon.

Once we have arrived in Magnostadt.

mag: 390/390 | word: 1521 | stam: 390/390

Bararaq, the Divine Storm:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum