You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tale of the Drunkard and the Maiden [ Job/Solo ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

'Knock,Knock,Knock'
The soft thudding sound echoed around the brightly lit room that Lien occupied. Turning her head towards the door the young woman raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner. Lien was not expecting anyone nor did she know anyone in this city to have any unexpected visits. She was just getting ready for bed, brushing her chestnut brown hair up in a neatly tied bun. Although she was not tired in the least, she was one to take good care of her body and that meant resting when one should, as to not overwork herself even if she wasn't sleepy. Before she could respond to the knocking something was slipped under her door. It didn't look dangerous and from where she sat it looked to be a letter with some kind of red seal on it. Slowly walking over to the door she quickly picked up the letter and upon further inspection she knew that the seal belong to her father. Smiling to herself the young beauty made her way to the bed and carefully opening the letter she began to read...

My dear Lien,

I hope you are well adjusted in Reim. It has been very hectic here in Zou but worry not things are as peaceful as ever. I will be visiting Reim very soon, take care to keep up in your studies and do not slack off in your training. I love you dearly my little Lien.

Your Loving Father,
Jun Sheng

Lien scanned the letter and a slowly with each word she read and smiled played on her lips. She was glad her father was coming and she felt a surge of energy within her. Folding the letter neatly she placed it back in the envelope and placed that envelope in a box where other letters sat stacked neatly. " I've worked up too much energy. " Peaking her head outside of her window, she smiled at the abundance of people, the glittering lights of the bars and shops, scents that tempted the tongue, and the atmosphere that surged with life. " I suppose there is no harm in burning off a bit of this energy. "

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Click the Image!
The Tale of the Drunkard and the Maiden [ Job/Solo ] 6Ci3YmA

2The Tale of the Drunkard and the Maiden [ Job/Solo ] Empty WIP 02/09/14, 03:57 pm

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lien dressed down in a pure white dress stylized after the fashion in Reim. She didn't want to draw too much attention to herself and was really only going out for a quick drink to celebrate her father's coming. It had been a month since she last seen her father so she was very excited. She found herself aimlessly walking around in the streets of Reim until she came to a bar that didn't seem to rowdy or crowded. Quietly she slipped in, looking for a place to sit before situating herself in a seat near the wall where she can see the entrance of exits of the area. It wasn't too long that she had been sitting before a waitress strolled over to her. " Hello, what can I getcha? " The waitress was a voluptuous woman with long wavy black hair, her bang swooping over one eye while the other shone a seductive purple. " Well... Wine would be nice, thank you. " The waitress nodded before turning around and sauntering away to the next table. Lien sat back and enjoyed the people of the bar. They all seemed very laid back and tired, all except one.

Click the Image!

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Magicians! The lot of them thought they could smite me with silly magic tricks! Ha! I laugh in their faces as my axe cut their hands clean off! TRY YER MAGIC ON ME NOW YOU WEAK PLEBS! It was only ten or so years ago you know. Me and my men were a brutal bunch of brutes!

Lien looked over to the belligerent and obviously drunk man. She had become slightly amused with his loud preaching and found her way to the front of the bar sitting a few seats away from him. This caught the attention of the bartender it seems, and it didn't surprise Lien because she was the only one who sat near the bar, besides the crazy old drunk. "Hey, You've been the only one to sit near the bar since that bum strolled in... He's annoying everyone with all that loud chatter. People just wanna come and relax from work, not deal with this pompous asshole...'Lien looked at the bartender who stood very tall with long black hair with golden tips, his eyes were a piercing icy blue but he had a very tired look on his face. Lien smiled as she listen to his baritone voice speak. " I don't know, I find him rather entertaining. But I suppose you are correct, not everyone want's to hear the ramblings of a drunk..'
" Here ya go suga...Wine for the lady, you didn't specify so I got you a nice red wine. "
Lien smiled and nodded taking her glass as she continued to listen on to the rambling drunk.

" I'd pay for that pest to be removed...I'm losing business."
Lien's ears perked up and her sweet smiled spread across her face. Taking the hand of the bar tender she gave a nod of the head. " Of course I can get rid of that pest for you....You'll never, ever have to worry about him again. " In those words a foreboding presences laid itself down in the mind of the bartender, but all he could do was nod. Her smile turned sinister ever so slightly as she walked over to the drunk man who spoke more loudly by the second.

Click the Image!

Lamb

Lamb
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lien was full of pride as she strolled over smoothly to the drunken man. Her eyes flickered from brown to orange making them seem amber in the dim light of the bar. The man who had spoken so brazenly quickly stopped as he laid eyes on the beauty that stood before him. A sloppy smile spread across his face as he chugged down the last of his liquor.
"Ah lass you musta been intrigued with my tales of the glory days. Well I'll let ya know right now I wasn't just good with a axe, I'm also very talented with a stick if you catch my drift! " a hearty laugh erupted from the large man as he slapped his knee. Lien chuckled lightly seeing the hidden humor in the innuendo. It would actually be easier said and done to remove the man from the bar if he was like this. Lien wrapped her delicate arms around his as she got close to him.

" Well then you can show me just how well you can wield that stick somewhere... Quieter." Her face took on a light blush as she pulled the man lightly towards the door and out of the bar. He didn't hesitate which was expected, though he did have better balance than she expected. By the time the two were out of the bar she had realized that she was the one being led. " Where do you plan on taking me solider? " She stroked his ego playfully while being sure of her surrounding. " Ah Lass I'll take you to my place not far from the bar * hic * We'll have fun! I've got more drinks home than at that bar anyway * Hic *" Lien nodded, something inside of her making her heart beat quickly with excitement.

It only took about ten minutes to get to the man's home which was indeed small, but well kept and cozy. Lien smiled and nodded as the two arrived, her job done. " Excuse me, but I cannot stay, and you cannot be a bother anymore " Lien giggled at her own little joke and without waiting turned to leave. She was quick and nibble as she quickly grabbed the staff that was on her back, one that the drunken man likely did not notice. Without a thought in her mind she sung the staff with much speed to the temple of the man's head. She kept swinging as he fell to the ground, the blood splattering on her staff and the walls and floor, even getting a bit on her dress. She didn't know how many times she swung but once she stopped she was sure he wouldn't be getting up. Tilting her head she frowned at the scene and turned away to return to her room. Something in her felt utterly repulsed, but it wasn't by the act, it was by the creeping feeling that came upon her face, a smile that was something unnatural, and very dark.

Click the Image!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum