Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Marax [Extreme Magic] 07/10/23, 10:19 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Marx Wahm Inkida [Marax’s Deceptive Fantasy]
Djinn: Marax
Chant: O Spirit of Illusions and Deception, who misleads the wise and learned, divide my form and let me beguile mine enemies!
Cost: 100 magoi
Type: Perfect Illusion | Deception
Class: Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Range: 200 metres
Cool-Down: Once Per Topic
Description:
    Zubaidah activates Marax’s vessel, forming a six-pointed star beneath her feet, before reciting the Extreme magic chant. Once finished, her form will shimmer and divide into 16 facsimiles of herself, or any other person who she knows well, which then form into 16 more copies via Perfect Illusion’s passive, creating 32 phantoms with D Tier stats. She may deploy these phantoms anywhere within 100m radius of herself, but they move on their own with the same mannerisms as the person they have copied, replicating the voice, movement and the movement of abilities from the person chosen in such a way that they cannot be told apart from the original. She can instantly recall whichever phantom she chooses (but only up to 8 phantoms per post), either layering any number of phantoms onto herself for additional damage or protection, or re-deploying them anywhere within 100m. She can also deploy and re-deploy any number of phantoms onto a base phantom according to the Perfect Illusion passive, enhancing their damage and durability. Due to the nature of Perfect Illusion magic, these phantoms can interact with the environment or not, using both the passive and the instability of the magics utilised, but a phantom will be locked into tangibility once involved in clashing. These phantoms last for five posts unless clashed and destroyed.
  • Omega Factor~For every subsequent post after the Extreme Magic is initiated, another 8 phantoms will be produced, which work under the same rules as above, capped at 16 posts.

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 10/10/23, 08:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Re: Marax [Extreme Magic] 08/10/23, 09:56 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Omega tier abilities can only have up to 16 parts so to properly split up the stats for a perfect D-tier each would be 16, which would still be copied because of the passive but be sure that is kept distinct kind of how you have it. 16 per post is alot for an effect, omega factors are an additional A-tier effect so it would be 8 at most but this will certainly need to be discussed. It may need a cost like demanding you spend an extra 20 magoi a post or something to keep adding on to the numbers.

3Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Re: Marax [Extreme Magic] 09/10/23, 07:06 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I think I’ve edited with the suggested changes.

4Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Re: Marax [Extreme Magic] 10/10/23, 01:16 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

PERFECT ILLUSION MAGIC
[ LIGHT + SOUND + STRENGTH ]
[ FOUNDER: Staff ]
Using a combination of Light, Sound, and Strength magic, the user creates perfect illusions, including feel, sight, and sound. These illusions can interact with the environment and perfectly copy voices or sounds the user has experienced. All Perfect Illusion magic creates a single phantom copy of the illusion that possesses D-tier item durability. This phantom may split from the original illusion or remain superimposed on it acting as a sort of armor.

^ this is the magic right?

I was good up until you started talking about shifting between tangible and intangible states. In the magic itself it doesn't say that the illusions itself can freely shift states, it just says that perfect illusions are able to Interact with the environment. I'm not really feeling the shifting portion or you being able to pick and choose what you want to phase through.

Protection ok, but where is the damage coming from? The unorthodox defense portion i understand due to the item durability layering you are going to do.

tell me what you originally had and what changed for the omega factor. Within the rules, this is fine, it's an A-tier generation through Sum, that's 8. But I'm probably missing something else about what you said, so explain it to me.

5Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Re: Marax [Extreme Magic] 10/10/23, 07:59 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

So the intangibility/tangibility was an extension of the 'interacting with the environment' part of the Perfect Illusion magic, but I will rewrite that into something more acceptable. As for the damage, that is just in terms of logic, that if interacting with the environment as a D Tier tangible illusion of someone, they would also deal D Tier damage, ie the lowest tier of damage, via the combination of magics involved (such as strength). As for the Omega Factor, it was exactly the same except with 16 illusions per post, which Merr recommended to decrease it down to 8 instead.

6Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Re: Marax [Extreme Magic] 10/10/23, 08:33 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2

7Marax [Extreme Magic] Empty Re: Marax [Extreme Magic] 10/10/23, 08:52 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

2/2