Saint Germain:

Name: Saint Germain (SG 002 / Dos)

Country Affiliation: Reim

Race: Magician

Tier: D Tier

Class: Magician

Age + Birthdate: 22

Sexuality: Asexual

Personality: It seems that the SGs have no accomplices, working by themselves. They have pride in their own abilities, believing that other people would hinder their research. It is possible that they have trust issues, but no cause has been identified yet. They are not exaggerating their abilities, however, since property confiscated from their research facilities shows that they are skilled in the sciences. It is best that SGs are treated with caution, despite their exaggerations. If they are proud of their abilities, it is because their results are more than extraordinary.

"I have surmised that the SGs are a collective of like-minded individuals, hence SG 403 states that they have no accomplices. Indeed, I believe the SGs work solely amongst themselves.

I have identified one such SG (SG 002) who has connections with SG 403, whose character is consistent with other SGs: mistrust towards non-SG individuals, disdain for white rukh individuals and disregard towards most other people. It seems that SG 002 has certain traits that separate him from other SGs. For example, he was infected with the Saint Germain ideology on purpose, hoping that the SGs could give him direction in life. He has accepted the Saint Germain ideology more than any other SG, considering the Saint Germain collective more important than himself. He will use any method to further the SGs, being proficient in manipulation. I know that he has induced several individuals to suicide through lies and blackmail. I believe that SG 002 has psychopathic traits, such as narcissism about himself and SGs, false empathy towards non-SG individuals and a tendency towards manipulating others. I am uncertain whether SG 002 had these traits before his acceptance of the Saint Germain collective, suggesting that he developed them due to / in response to being an SG.
"

Likes: SG 002 is quite interested in information-gathering, shared with the Saint Germain collective as a whole, but he believes that he is entitled towards having such information because he deserves to have more than any other. In addition, SG 002 finds pleasure in torturing and manipulating other individuals, not physically but mentally, such that he has searched out unstable individuals and utilised their pain for his own end - or even amusement.

Dislikes: SG 002 has displayed hatred towards white rukh individuals, believing that these individuals are more likely to have not experienced misfortune. In other words, he does not like individuals who are oblivious or ignorant of their misfortune, but he has shown behaviours that suggest SG 002 does not like his history being brought up either.

Aspirations: "I have investigated several instances of SG-related activity, noticing that there are trends between these instances. As such, I concluded that the SGs have a prime directive: searching for meaning in life. The directive has been mentioned by SG 167 and 403, whose actions were more restrained than SG 002. To inform this, I believe that they focus upon three objectives.  First, they focus upon urban centres. I believe that their primary directive is ‘infecting’ individuals so that they might join the Saint Germain collective, hence each SG encountered has been active within an urban centre. Second, they search for people with black rukh. I believe that the SGs are involved with black rukh experimentation, given that each SG has black rukh, despite several individuals having white rukh before contact with the Saint Germain collective. It seems likely that the SGs are researching the differences between white and black rukh. I think that they are researching the possibility of converting many individuals to black rukh at once, if the information gathered from past investigations is correct. Third, they gather around repositories of mundane and magical information. I believe that the SGs want to increase their information-base, but it seems not arrogance but curiosity motivates them. In other words, the SGs search for information because they believe that something will point them towards their prime directive."

Phobias/Fears: "I believe that SG 002 has devoted himself to the Saint Germain collective because he wants to be part of something bigger than himself. I think that he infected himself with the Saint Germain ideology because he could not find purpose in wider society. He shown shown suicidal behaviour at times, however, suggesting that his devotion to the Saint Germain collective has suppressed this behaviour. I believe that SG 002 does not like mention of his life before being converted into an SG because he has not integrated fully with the Saint Germain collective. I think that his conscious self has accepted the Saint Germain ideology, but his subconscious self remains uncertain, hence the suicidal behaviour. In other words, he is both scared of not being part of the Saint Germain collective and scared that he has become part of it."

Face-Claim: Goro Akechi from Persona 5/R

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Black

Height: 178 cm / 5'10"

Weight: 64 kg / 141 lbs

Appearance: The individual known as SG 002 dresses similarly to other SGs, preferring bright and unusual clothes. He has learnt that we can recognise him easily, however, since the SGs have an inclination towards diamond-patterned clothes. For example, SG 403 was dressed in a stage magician’s outfit with a diamond-patterned waistcoat. SG 002 was last sighted with a diamond-patterned scarf, but he has changed his outfit with each sighting. It is possible that he has caught onto our investigations. It seems unlikely, however, since he has continued to dress in unusual clothes. It could be a subconscious inclination related with the Saint Germain collective rather than the individuals SG 002 or 403. In either case, he has a subdued appearance other than his clothes, with white skin and lean build. If he is viewed closely, however, he has two identifiable features: his irises are black like his pupils and his veins are much darker in colour than the average person. SG 403 was identified and arrested for similar features, suggesting that the SGs assume these dark colourations upon infection.[/i]

Rukh Alignment: Black

Special Features: SG 002 has black pupils and dark-coloured veins (purple or black), but his defining feature is a connection with the Saint Germain collective, something suggested to be a result of a shard crush.

History: "I have investigated further into the Saint Germain collective, since I have found evidence that the fourth Magnostadt laboratories were involved with their creation. It seems that the Saint Germain collective was the product of experimentation with black rukh lifeforms, but I am uncertain whether the Magnostadt authorities were funding these experiments. In either case, the Saint Germain collective was the by-product of a microbial black rukh lifeform named the SG virus, whose purpose remains unclear. I believe that the SG virus was Magnostadt’s attempt at weaponizing black rukh, forcing internal changes and damage in white rukh individuals, but I have little evidence that the fourth Magnostadt laboratories were involved in such activities.

It seems that the SG virus was tested on human subjects without much examination of potential side-effects, producing a prototype of the Saint Germain collective. A sample of the SG virus from the human subjects was then mass-produced as the now-known SG virus, but the SG virus had mutated upon human contact. I believe that the semi-sentient black rukh lifeforms had gained information upon human experience, forming the prime directive of the Saint Germain collective as a result: searching for meaning in life. It seems that the Saint Germian collective does not remove the host’s personality, but rather influences their thoughts so that the SG’s prime directive becomes their greatest objective. As such, each host will act differently from one another, but know the thoughts of other SGs due to the similarity in their thought-patterns.

I am uncertain how the SG virus was disseminated outside Magnostadt, but it was introduced into Reim in the last two decades. I have evidence that SGs have appeared in Kou and Balbadd, but more evidence has been withheld because Reim has no jurisdiction over these countries. In either case, SG 403 was the first confirmed case of the SG virus in Reim, but they infected the individuals known as SG 197 and 002. It seems that SG 403 was not harmful when Reim began monitoring their activity, which included book theft, art theft and magic shows. Indeed, SG 403 and 197 were not violent, but their activity was non-violent crimes such as theft, impersonation and unauthorised shows. A few examples of their activity: turning a building upside-down, raiding a library before returning the stolen books, and freezing over an entire lake. I believe that an SG’s activity depends upon their host, or rather their host’s understanding of the Saint Germain collective’s directive, such that their actions can range from mild to drastic.

In the case of SG 002, also known as ‘Dos’, his actions have been violent and malicious, such as theft and murder. I have evidence that SG 002 was suicidal before infection with the SG virus, outcast from his peers due to abusive parents and poor background. It seems that he has no opinion on ‘searching for meaning in life’, joining the Saint Germain collective so that he could find that meaning. I believe that the lack of an understanding of the SG’s prime directive created an error within the SG virus, causing the Saint Germain collective to become more violent as a result. Since the host cannot understand the directive, the SG virus cannot fulfil their objective, resulting in the Saint Germain collective using SG 002’s subconscious desires. On one hand, since these desires seem to be suicidal, I think that SG 002 has influenced the entire Saint Germain collective into becoming more violent. On the other, SG 403 has suggested that other SG like themselves want to eliminate SG 002 from the Saint Germain collective.

I recommend that SG 002 be flagged as a red-level threat, since he has elevated the Saint Germain collective’s status as a whole.
"

Role-Play Sample: See Zub!

@ tag ● # # # ● notes

3Logs on Saint Germain Empty Further Research 28/08/23, 06:13 pm

Saint Germain

Saint Germain
D-Tier
D-Tier

Classes [Combat Research]

Magician:

Traits [Physiological Research]

D Tier: