Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2GOD BLESS MY SWORD Empty Re: GOD BLESS MY SWORD 25/06/23, 05:55 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gremoria Enchanted:
-Seems unfinished, I only see B-tier total worth of potency being expressed in the effect.
-Swinging the sword is something done after the ability has begun based on the description. So there should be something else as its requirement.

4GOD BLESS MY SWORD Empty Re: GOD BLESS MY SWORD 05/07/23, 02:47 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Very well, all but the last one 1/2 approved:
Code:
[center][b]Heartless Angel[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Djinn:[/b] Gremory
[b]Theme:[/b] Gravity
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive / Warrior
[b]Range:[/b] long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Jahanghir must be in full equip and flood his wings with magoi while performing the attack
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina | 10 magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
With a burst of magoi and stamina Jahanghir unfurls his wings propelling himself at blinding speeds in any direction up to 10 meters while swinging his weapon equip to deliver 8 or more lightning fast strikes to his target which seem to land virtually simultaneously. These strikes deal D tier damage each and scale with Jahanghir's weapons and abilities.

[center][b]Dark Claw[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Jahangir must be in full djinn equip and reach out towards or touch his target
[b]Scaling:[/b] CRUSH! - Scaling will multiply the instances of A tier damage
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 magoi
[b]Description:[/b] Jahangir reaches forward and with a grabbing motion and manipulates his djinn passive and aura grabbing hold of any object within the passive or up to 10 meters away from his aura with A tier strength and crushing them with the force of sheer gravity dealing an instance of A tier damage.  This ability moves at A tier speeds.

[center][b]Gremoria  Exorcism[/b][/center]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Jahangir must be in full djinn equip and reach out towards or touch his target
[b]Scaling:[/b] hits- Jahanghir can multiply the amount of vortices
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 magoi
[b]Description:[/b] Jahanghir  reaches forward at a target with an open palm and concentrates his magoi and auras around his hand forming it into a cyclone of gravitational forces. This cyclone creates a maelstrom vortex in the shape of an invisible cone, 7 centimeters wide at the tip, and up to 10 meters wide at it's base. With a length of 1-40 meters.

The physical structure of anything caught within this cyclone will be warped and obliterated by the maelstrom of gravitational forces dealing A tier damage.

5GOD BLESS MY SWORD Empty Re: GOD BLESS MY SWORD 05/07/23, 02:53 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

change the scaling of dark claw, theres no multiplication scaling. in the description, you either want to immobilize them with the gravitational force or go for damage. If so, make it more clear as to which you are going for.

Gremoria Exorcism - drop the extra words on the scaling and just leave it to hits.

7GOD BLESS MY SWORD Empty Re: GOD BLESS MY SWORD 06/07/23, 09:42 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

We will stick here for any official communication regarding your abilities.

Unfortunately, this is the current decision at this time. You can either stick with the A-tier damage aspect, the A-tier immobility aspect, or split it down the middle with B-tier ability damage and B-tier based immobility (3 limbs for 3 posts). The mentioning of A-tier strength is the issue, you're adding a comparative tier to the act of holding a target in place, there's no need to mention that. You're also putting a comparative speed to it when there's no need for this ability in question to have a speed attached to it. By leaving it the way that it is, I am unable to approve this ability at this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum