Naheed
D-Tier
D-Tier

The Sword of Naheed 125px-FESK_Steel_Sword
Name: The Greatest Blade of Extreme Southern Heliohapt, Shiny
Tier: D
Type: Sword
Material: Steel
Appearance: A standard steel sword, with details of lavender on the hilt. The hilt is about 25 cm long, allowing for two-handed defensive maneuvering. The blade, about 100 cm long and 7 cm wide. There is also a small circle at the bottom of the hilt, with various possible applications.

2The Sword of Naheed Empty Re: The Sword of Naheed 20/10/15, 07:24 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

starter weapon approved, add to vault~

Code:
[center][img]http://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/thumb/b/b1/FESK_Steel_Sword.png/125px-FESK_Steel_Sword.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]The Greatest Blade of Extreme Southern Heliohapt, [b]Shiny[/b][/i]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Sword
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] A standard steel sword, with details of lavender on the hilt. The hilt is about 25 cm long, allowing for two-handed defensive maneuvering. The blade, about 100 cm long and 7 cm wide. There is also a small circle at the bottom of the hilt, with various possible applications.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Sword of Naheed Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Naheed

Naheed
D-Tier
D-Tier

The Sword of Naheed 118px-FESK_Thief_Sword
Name: The Second Greatest Blade of Extreme Southern Heliohapt, Swordy
Tier: D
Type: Side sword
Material: Steel
Appearance: A standard steel side sword used by rogues, with a guard suitable for clashing and locking with other blades. The hilt is about 15 cm long, suitable for a single hand. The blade is about 42 cm long only, being terribly light even with its 9 cm width.

4The Sword of Naheed Empty Re: The Sword of Naheed 20/10/15, 04:43 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This is approved and you may add to your vault, but please keep in mind that each of the starter weapons are considered an individual weapon. Thus, upon upgrade, you will have to pay to upgrade each separately. In addition, this takes up TWO of the THREE weapon slots Strength has available to it.

Code:
[center][img]http://fireemblemwiki.org/w/images/thumb/9/90/FESK_Thief_Sword.png/118px-FESK_Thief_Sword.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] [i]The Second Greatest Blade of Extreme Southern Heliohapt, [b]Swordy[/b][/i]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Side sword
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] A standard steel side sword used by rogues, with a guard suitable for clashing and locking with other blades. The hilt is about 15 cm long, suitable for a single hand. The blade is about 42 cm long only, being terribly light even with its 9 cm width.

The Sword of Naheed Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum