Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Name: A Profitable meeting
Job Rank: A-tier
Job Location: Riem
Job Reward: 20% NoM Percent
Job Prerequisites: Dmed with someone playing as the attacker
Job Overview: Zion after looking at the items notices a trend, finding out their sinister use, being assaulted he has all the evidence to bring things to light. Zion attempts to expose the truth but not only does the truth have consequence, Karnel Klein has heard wind, and sent someone to give an unpleasant hello.

"I wonder if Klien knows who I am or not." Thought the magician as he consider the danger he was in. It was not impossible for his foe to find out that the "Swordking" causing him trouble in Reim was in fact, Zion Koval. But there was no way to be certain. Either alias would probably warrant sending assassins. The corpses of Red Spot and his fellows had yet to grow cold, but the evening had and Zion shivered slightly. No telling if it was from the chill or the thought that his identity might be exposed.

"You okay? Quit talking to yourself and give me some answers!"

Cornelia's voice stripped Zion from his thoughts. He noticed that she didn't look very cold herself and was far more like a curious child pouting to try and pry out a secret using cuteness as a cudgel. The magician stared at her in firm silence as his mind turned. He had her to thank for only having to deal with the leader of the assassins. Though Zion hadn't seen her fight, he could be certain that she was capable of taking care of herself. Besides, he had already been dragged into this so there was no point trying to keep her out of it.

"Fine, but let's go inside first. I need to gather some things...and I need some time to think."

Not even bothering to clean up the bodies in the street, Zion headed inside Magical Miracles and quickly went to work gathering up his personal effects. There wasn't much, but they were the things he needed and the things he held dear. Using the Pyramid Pouch he stored away bundles of design sketches and promotional posters for his fights in the Coliseum. A few contracts he had ongoing with customers were among the papers, Zion still intended to fulfill them. Blankets and pillows, some dried foods, clothes. As Cornelia watched Zion pack up it quickly became clear he was planning on leaving.  Seeing as he was ambushed just outside she couldn't blame him and forced herself the be patient.

The young Koval was spending the entire time actively thinking about the information he had gathered so far. The Aurelius League and Aggripica. The magic tool rings used to control the councilmen by warping their greed. Now magic circles made to misfire on purpose? Zion could tell that these cases were related by the common element of Klien. But the why behind it still eluded him. He finished his packing by collecting his magic tools and equipment. By the time he arrived back at the lobby he looked to be dressed for war. Cornelia was sat at the desk Zion usually used to greet customers. She was in what would usually be his seat, however and had both feet kicked up onto the desk. She seemed to be irritated had having been made to wait so long and was lounging lazily without much reaction to Zion's appearance other than a complaint.

"Chair's a bit small."

A blood vessel at the magician's forehead pulsed. The chair was custom made for himself, so of course she'd feel small in it. How was this his problem? But he needed information from this woman so he steeled his calm and sat down opposite of her. "I need to ask you some more questions about those faulty magic tools." Said the youth plainly. Cornelia looked like he had just kicked her pet dog. "Huh!? I thought you were going to finally start answering MY questions! The HELL do you think I waited around in this uncomfortable chair for!?" The woman smashed her fist into the desk shattering it into pieces. She looked as if she could reach over and rip Zion's head off at any moment.

"I promise you, answer three questions and I'll tell you everything. Who I am, who sent people to kill me, and how those magic tools tie into it all."

Still as an ancient well there was no outward reaction from Zion. The desk was being left behind anyways, there were more important things at stake. Seeing the kitsune's captivating determined eyes diffused Cornelia's anger. With a huff she sat back and relented. "Fine, ask your questions." The magician nodded and then begin. His first query was into the people who had faulty tools and where they obtained them. Then he asked about when and where the misfires took place. Finally, he wanted to know bout the vendors who had sold them.

Fortunately, Cornelia had been extensively documenting the events surrounding the tools as part of her research. Using her connections and her feelers, she was very effective at gathering information. She told Zion that none of the magic tools had been purchased in the market. They all had been purchased as private transactions with some sort of broker or traveling salesman. But never from the same source. None of the original sellers could be tracked down but based on reports they were all foreigners not from Reim.

The exact details of each misfire were harder to obtain. Cornelia knew as much as she did about the slime magic tool only due to her minor connections with the Unity Corps and using her position as a Society member. The officer who had obtained the tool was known to enjoy showing off in training exercises, which is why nobody originally questioned the misfire allowing the tool to go on and end up in another officer's hands to misfire again. The loss in personnel and leadership caused the Reiman military to have to restructure its internal security at a time when murders and riots had taken the streets. Much of their manpower was invested into maintaining public order which led to a reduction in security for the senate and council.

The bracelet had been a magic tool that could turn water into milk. It was a relatively harmless trinket until it wound up being worn by a woman who lived upstream of the river that fed Reim's aqueducts. As she was doing laundry she fainted and the magic tool remained active. Reims water system was filled with milk which spoiled by the days end and took an entire day to clean out. Some parts of lower Remano still had a sour smell. As a result, the city relied on hired magicians to produce clean water for a few days.

The final magic tool had been a healing pendant that encouraged the growth of new cells. It had been marketed to a renowned Reiman doctor who directly served the Reiman military. Apparently the tool activated without warning on the user in his sleep. When he awoke he was covered in cancerous growths and soon died of organ failure. His death was mourned by the entire military and at his funeral it was said that the cost of his one life meant the loss of thousands more.

Zion had to admit he was impressed with how much the woman could recall off of memory. Alas, she had little to share with him on the people who had sold these magic tools. The only thing they seemed to have in common was that none of them had the look of someone from Reim. Heliohapt, Balbadd, and Kina were the likely places of origin for each seller based off descriptions given but there was no way to be sure any of that was accurate. Or if those were even the real appearances. In fact, it could even still be possible the tools were all sold by the same person if a magical disguise was used.

But now the pieces were all coming together and Zion began to understand how the faulty magic tools were playing a role in Klien's larger plan. "The recipients of these tools were probably chosen. Each one has caused more instability and unrest in Reim and put the government into a weakened position. But why?" Zion said aloud to himself only for an angry Cornelia to clear her throat loudly. "Ah, yes. Sorry." Zion rubbed his head and blushed with embarrassment.

"Well now where should I begin. I supposed from the beginning. Allow me to introduce myself again. My name is Zion Koval."

The magician did not reveal his every secret. But he told Cornelia what she needed to know. That his father. Mikael had been a rival of Klien's and how he had gone to extreme lengths to steal Mikael's research. Zion spoke of how he had been captured and sold as a slave, but escaped by obtaining the Storm Kitsune dungeon beast transformation and then went into hiding. But it was only to find himself wrapped up in Klien's scheme foiling a plot to add Councilman Basilius to a group of others that had fallen under Klien's sway using Agrippica and the Aurelius league to make a fortune on the magic tool market.

"I've seen Klien's illustration in his books and his portrait in the Academy. I'm certain it was his face on the other side of that communication magic tool. Those mifiring tools have his same style to the formula. But they weren't faulty at all. They behaved as intended, the formulas contained some malicious commands to take the holder's magoi by force and trigger based on certain conditions."

Zion finished explaining having answered just about ever question Cornelia had asked him since they first met. "That is...a lot." Said the shell shocked woman. She had hardly expected such a web of intrigue to be surrounding this young man. Shock turned to an uncharacteristic seriousness as Cornelia looked Zion dead in the eyes. "So you've been hiding from the people out to get you for a long time...but now you're going to fight them head on?" Asked the woman in a tone that carried her own stifled hopes. The silver haired magician thought for a moment and then nodded.

"It wasn't my intention antagonize my enemies, but it was always my goal to return home some day. I think I might finally have the strength to do so and protect myself. So yeah, I think its time to fight back."

A tight fist at Zion's side formed as he resolved to finally step out of the shadows. The name "Swordking" had served him well. But now it was time to represent his father's legacy and stand against the force that had corrupted it. The answer seemed to gain Cornelia's approval She broke into a smile and  jumped up to make a deep stretch towards the sky. "Great, I'll join you then! All the way to Magnostadt, let's kick that old coot into an early grave!" The response made Zion chuckle as he shook his head.

"Klien may be out to kill me, but I'm not sure if that's what I want for him. For now I just want to step him. I'll think about what comes after when the time comes. But why would you come along? You've got no reason to fight an esteemed professor of Magnostadt. Follow me and you might end up with an entire city of magicians as your enemy."

The idea of bring Cornelia along wasn't one Zion was fond of and he tried to warn her against it by admitting to the possibility he feared most. But it hardly deterred the half-Imuchakk woman. In fact, she seemed to have an emotional expression as her eyes became downcast. "You're doing what I've not been brave enough to do. I feel like if I help you, it'll somehow help me do what I need to do..." For an instant she seemed vulnerable and small despite her large body. Zion found himself feeling awkward declining her company when she acted this way. With a sigh and a shrug he said, "I won't stop you from tagging along. But don't blame me if anything happens to you. I won't be responsible for your food or lodging either.

"Oh, come on. Don't be such a cheapskate. What don't you just hire me! I'll earn my wage with my body~"

Zion made a confused look at the overly sexual woman and cocked his head sideways. The meaning of her joke going over his head entirely. She paused in awe before bursting into a giggle. "I mean hire me as a body guard.   Like before, you didn't notice those assassins, did you? But I did~ The woman displayed her control over her hair and Zion felt a tickle on his neck from a near invisible lone strand which had already snuck his way over to him since she had first started to tease him. Zion was once again left unable to deny that this supposed researcher was actually quite the dangerous actor.

"Very well, I'll pay you for security. Ready for your first job?"

Zion's next destination was a courier pigeon service. He would try to pull on all the connections he had gained while in Reim sending out missives to people he had met. Next was the Unity Corps. Using the name, Swordking, he handed over the evidence had had of both the assassins who had attacked him, as well as information about the magic tools with malicious formula leaving behind a note of how to spot said formula for the Unity Corps magicians to use. He then laid lown for a day and proceeded to leave the city with Cornelia following 50m behind him. The magician headed out the gate just about the time Breaker would use the Colisuem's publicity to announce Swordking's true name to the world. But by the time the people of Reim learned the name, "Zion Koval" he was already attempting to leave. It was finally time for the magician to return home to Magnostadt. Regardless of what obstacles fate would have in store for him.

WC: 2000+/2000

Notes:

Gear:

Cornelia:

Last edited by Zion on 12/04/23, 08:36 am; edited 3 times in total

2A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 12/02/23, 01:41 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Pigeon was a fine bird and more or less a very reliable one at that. There were multiple versions of these fine birds and this one so happens to be the now nearly extinct messenger Pigeon. It is known to have a keen sense of smell and the memory of an elephant. This bird had a very important mission to complete and that mission was to get a letter of importance to the being known as Ghost. It would be a difficult mission to do. But done right and the sender himself could very well escape this land in one piece.
Ghost was a man who unlike many other organizations he would take on the kings and queens of the worlds up front and no hesitation. He was more like a leader of the free world to say the least.
Looking at the team he had built around himself.  

It was clear he had some sort of plan to put in motion. On his journey thus far. He has made a few friends some good and some old some bad and some gold when he thinks of his connections. But on this next job that will come his way.
It will change the way he proceeds for the rest of his days.

The pigeon would be flying high in the sky. With every wing beat the little beast does. The more gracefully it would soar through the sky. As he flew over each area. Its view would be the best to have. As not many people could see from a bird's eye view. That was what made flying so nice to have. Plus one could easily navigate and bypass traffic if the case scenario called for it. The pigeon would go around the city looking and looking for the being they called Ghost. As all hope seemed lost. A spark of fire would come to the poor bird's heart and that was because of the flying steed.
A curious being that followed Ghost and his team out of a battlefield one day. He has been Ghost's choice of travel ever since. Looking at the pigeon with his small wings and big heart. Would start to follow the steed. Trying to catch up with it was a pain in the rear and it was a good thing. That the Steed was not moving as fast as it should have been.
Soon enough the steed would land and loud noise could be heard coming from the landing area. As the Pigeon would fly towards it. It would see the likes of Moka and Mya finishing up a group of knights.

As Ghost looked on he would see that they swept the remaining knights. As Mya would then look up with her keen sight and see the bird. As the Pigeon was a bit scared it decided to try and fly away. However, Mya was as fast as she was, and was able to catch it.
Soon she would open it up and start to read it. That was when she looked on to Ghost and then said, "Your majesty this letter it has your name on it and it's from someone you battled with."
As he heard her say that he would look on and then would walk out of the shadow part of the building. As Ghost slowly took the letter from her. He would then read over it.

"I request your presence at the eastern gate of Remano this evening. I expect to be targeted and hope you can help me leave the city safely.

Sincerely, Swordking"

Ghost would smile a serious one and then he would snap his fingers as Ikarus the Steed's new name would come to him. As Ghost would then say to his knights. "If you lots can meet me by the eastern gates. There is something I must go and witness."

Just then he would hop on his Steed and take flight. But Moka and Mya would soon jump and the flying horse as well.

Notes
Magoi
480/420
Trait Name: Memory of the Mountain
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement:SoS
Trait Description: Through the shard of Solomon and the memory of animation magic from Ghost's family he has called upon ancient spells from his ancestor, allowing his will to continue temporarily after death.
Trait Effect: The user gets 5 free animation magic spells (still require a staff) and if their character dies a spell casted through their body allows them to revive tying their life force to their staff requiring them to pay 40 magoi at the beginning of each thread in order to stay alive.

King’s Huma:20 Maggoi

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Siren's lullaby:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

A Profitable Meeting 79ccbbfea8a380b2fec070844bb4de86
Name: The Nisean Horse
Tier: A-tier
Type: Magic Artifact, Metal Horse
Magic Type: Metal
Appearance: This is a 3 meter height and 5 meters long made out of what appears to be a various assortment of metal that was twisted and melded to form a beautiful sculpture of a noble steed.
Function:
  • Shah’s steed: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the steed comes to life moving at A tier speeds and able to deal A tier damage with its hooves.

• King’s Huma: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the stead transforms into the form of a large mythical bird called a huma, its wingspan becoming 6 meters and capable of A tier flight. It is capable of carrying up to 4 people at once.

• Ruler's Regalia: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the metal beast changes into its final form resembling a suit of persian armor that has A tier durability and gives the user the ability to use A tier damage. Once destroyed it will revert back to its original form but be unable to be used for the rest of the thread.

[/spoiler]

Name: Wand of the Vengeful Witch
Tier: A
Type: Advanced Staff
Magic Type: Shadow Magic
Appearance: A wand 34cm in length made of ebony wood with a faint greenish hue. The handle seems to twist and bulge up into a rigid rod. It has a healthy weight and feels comfortable in the hand. However, just having it in their possession seems to leave the bearer wearier than usual.
Function:
Avada Kedavra(Passive) - Using this wand as the catalyst, all spells that utilize Light Magic (including combination magic) seem to draw more magoi from the user than usual and gain the properties of Shadow Magic. However, this makes the cost to cast and to sustain these spells twice the amount.

Carcer Venatio - Upon using magoi to activate the magic of the wand, shadow begins to spread out from the user, enveloping them and others within a dome with a 40 meter radius that lasts for 4 posts. This area eats away at all illumination, rendering any sources of light of A Tier or lower null as the surrounding shadow consumes it. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

A Profitable Meeting HREQtj1
Description: A shard of crystallized fate. When broken, it allows the will of the user to somehow influence their fate. Please see the Shard Systems Page for more information.
Amount: 1

Last edited by Ghost on 09/08/23, 03:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

3A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 15/02/23, 11:18 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

What a fabulous show, dear Swordking!’ A familiar voice echoed from above, dark shadows cast upon the ground below, ‘Or should I call you Zion Koval?' Basking within the afternoon sunlight was Constantine’s mech, decorated with bronze and shining gold, Zubaidah seated upon the shoulder.

Diving downwards, twirling around the Reiman winds, Zubaidah landed before Zion with a smile and gentle feet. ‘When you said that your name would reach many ears, I had not considered that you meant all of Reim.’ She flashed a mischievous smile towards Zion and Ghost, stretching her arms in mock anticipation, ‘If you brought the band back together for this occasion, I cannot but wonder what your name might mean.’ She waved at Ghost with unusual enthusiasm, before looking around for white-haired Angelus. ‘Well, maybe not the entire band…

But more than enough for anything which Reim could muster.’ Descending from the windswept skies came Constantine himself, landing outside the Reiman gate with a booming thud. ‘Let them throw whatever they want:

We will defeat them.

mag: 330/340 | stam: 390/390

Zubaidah’s Equipment:

Constantine:

4A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 11/04/23, 04:02 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician had eyes on him the moment that he left the shop, eyes that had been on him for several days by this point. These eyes would follow the man all the way to his meeting place outside of the city. Watching as more appear and meet with him, more that will prove to be obstacles to the Master.

The man would shortly appear in the midst of the group as a shimmer of light flashes around him revealing his presence. The man was average heigh, about 2 meters tall and his build was unknown due to the dark robes that he wore, only a red eye to decorate the cloth.

"Salutations SwordKing, master of the Magical Concoctions. I have come at the insistence of my master who is irked by your recent activities. You have been a problem that does not seem to want to cease or yield with all of your investigating and killing poor Aggripica." The speaker was quite talkative and fluid with his words despite his appearance and would talk with almost an air of admiration.

"So I have been tasked with offering you a chance to join the master's services since you have proven that you can be a useful pawn. I think it goes without saying what will happen if you decline." his demeanor would seem calm but his knuckles were white as he grips the staff in anticipation of a battle.

(Information will be revealed once battle starts)

5A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 12/04/23, 03:31 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Koval Kitsune stood tall with his hands clasped behind his back as he cast his gaze up towards to azure skies. He was out in the open and far enough from the city gates that no help from Reim's soldiers could arrive if he were to suddenly come under assault and yet he showed no sign of being on guard as he watched the clouds roll by. With the capable Cornelia at his back staying hidden in the canopy of a tree, he felt a sense of confidence that no ambush would come unhindered. Now it was simply a question of which came first, his back up or his assailants? Fate would smile upon him as two mighty allies descended from the skies having brought their own capable retainers in tow. Zion turned to Zubaidah as she landed and smiled faintly. This business partner had not taken his words lightly and seemed to be even more ready for war than she had been when Kasrow's undead army marched on Reim.

"I didn't anticipate things to turn out this way either. But circumstances have forced my hand."

His expression then turned solemn as he brought his hands forward in a salute as he bowed towards Ghost and Zubaidah both. "I thank you both and those that have followed you for coming. I feel much more confident with you all here to support me." He rose from his bow and was about to explain a bit more about what sort of threat he was expecting when the subject of the topic made themselves known suddenly. With a shimmer the figure appeared between them. Magic transportation? Or did the man simply undo an invisibility spell? Zion ran through the possibilities and felt that this was most likely just an illusion being projected from somewhere not too far from here. His brows slanted but he made no sudden moves to draw his weapon. Cornelia was watching and her feelers would surely soon be probing the figure soon to determine whether they were solid or ephemeral.

"It's Magical Miracles, actually."

A playful grin broke the tension on Zion's face as he took on a much more amiable expression. "As for Aggripica, he died the moment that magic tool turned him into a mindless killing machine. Tell me, if I were to serve your master would I too be "gifted" such an abomination making trinket?" The magician shook his head softly. "If Klien is willing to return my father's research and cease his manufacturing of malicious magic tools, then perhaps I can put aside our differences and work together. But if he thinks I'll simply submit to his will, then he is mistaken."

Nine tails grew out from beneath his travelers cloak and billowed around Zion menacingly as his human ears shrank away and his fox ears stood up atop his head. "As my father did before me, I shall suppress Klien by outstripping his achievements until his name is forgotten to the annals of history as an "also ran" who never amounted to anything." The look of his face became more stern and his voice deepened as he spoke until by the end his baleful tone and sharp gaze signaled a determination that could sever steel chains. But still, he did not make a move himself. Instead he raised his hand pointing two fingers upwards. A signal to Cornelia to be ready to take a shot with her sling should the stranger began to attack.

"I have one more question for you. Do you serve Klien of your own will? Or like Aggripica, are you too under the effects of mind control and being used as a pawn in his games?"

notes:

Cornelia's Trait:

6A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 15/04/23, 05:17 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

So this Klein sends just one person, how - ’ ‘Shh, let him have his moment!’ Frowning down at the pale-faced man beneath him, Constantine would pick Zubaidah up and place her back onto his mech-frame’s shoulder, ‘To think that one magician was behind the faulty magic tools…’ Musing out of earshot from Zion, she would pose a small question to her Furghoul companion, ‘But are we really sure that he’s alone?’ ‘You think that some of the other organisations are working together?’ ‘You’ve come across them, right? If it’s Reim and Magnostadt we’re talking about, then they’ve gotta have a hand in the business…

-----

listening out for any hidden enemies with Ipos' Curse

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Foolish Wisdom:

7A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 26/04/23, 07:31 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As  The Nisean Horse landed. Ghost and his company would soon make their presence known. As the wind blew past them all. His cape would go flying in the wind. As did his hair. As Mya and Moka both jumped down off the horse. They would soon stand their post to protect Ghost.
As he waved at his two comrades he would hear what they had to say.
Letting the duo speak until a third member joined them. However, he was clearly not a friend and must be a foe. A simple smile would come about from Ghost as heard them talk about creating magical tools. That ability in self was extremely powerful and this caused him to look at Zion.

"Zion you truly stumbled upon something extremely valuable. But I am having a hard time trying to understand and that is why not join up with this master of his? But then it hit me and the darkness that this person speaks of is truly unjust. I am truly honored you have invited me here to deal with this great evil. Because this very master of his could break the balance of power in this world for better or worse." Soon he would turn to the shrouded figure and would say towards them.

"Tell me before your life is no more what is the name of this mater of yours and what is the purpose that you serve them for?" Ghost would say this as he put his right hand under his cape.

Notes
Appearance: This is a 3 meter height and 5 meters long made out of what appears to be a various assortment of metal that was twisted and melded to form a beautiful sculpture of a noble steed.
Function:
Shah’s steed: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the steed comes to life moving at A tier speeds and able to deal A tier damage with its hooves.

Magoi 480/420-10(sustain)=410

8A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 12/05/23, 12:26 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The man would shrug as the kitsune gives him his reply. "I am of my own volition and state of mind yes. I serve in a capacity that requires more free will in a sense. As for the ring, that is only for those who fail their assignments. But none of this matters when you are set in your ways. We shall reunite you with your father soon." He ignored Ghost's question of who he serves and what his purpose here was because he felt like that was clear, and Zion know who he served already.

Soon there would be movement as 100 meters away two figures would appear, one to the east and one to the west of the trio and company. They were two assassins the same as the man, pulling wands and casting two spells,  one each. First was Oppressive Field which would push down a force of gravity onto the group from above in a 10m area. The other would cast burial, softening the ground underneath them in a 20m area making them fall into the earth like quicksand before hardening. The one closest to them would pull out his own wand andreamed shooting a bolt of strength magic at Zion's head.

notes:

enemies:

9A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 13/05/23, 12:55 pm

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The first to react to everything going on was Cornelia. She had been waiting for this moment ever since Zion gave the signal. Her hairs had locked onto the man between them now and she could see the two assassins out in the open reveal themselves. She would focus on the first target for now however and opened up with her strongest strike. Tempest Harpoon lit up with magoi and cut a trail through the air towards the assassin the moment she saw the gravity pull Zion's arm down. "Tch, time to get some exercise in." She complained as her large Imuchakk frame jumped down to the ground and started running to close the distance from 50m down to 30m.

As the projectile traveled, Zion was pressed down but not powerless as Brute Bulk caused his muscles to swell in resistance. The strength magic fired at him was dangerous, but a manipulation enhanced tail glowed golden with a surge of magoi as the Kitsune's borg came into effect. The tail arced into the way of the Reamer buying Zion time to reach into his robes to touch the Geographers Plaything. Using its power, he Remapped the earth beneath them to counter act the sinking sands. From below the quicksand, earth was compressing into stone pillars which then pushed up from below. A platform was created for Zion and his allies, meanwhile a hole was opened up in the center causing the ground and quicksand alike beneath the assassin to fall away. The stone pillars would rise 2m off the ground meanwhile the 2m diameter wide pit would extend fully 40m down.

As the terrain began to change, Cornelia's magoi mapulation shot would arrive and clash against the gravity field. A shockwave of magoi would pass over the spell destroying it as the stone bullet shattered into dust. Feeling relief from the gravity now, Zion would use his free hand to draw on the hammer at his waist. "Split up!" He would shout in warning to his allies as his Magic Smith's Hammer was fed magoi and grew to unleash a Calamity Seal as Zion swung it down onto the assassin before him hoping to smash the man into the hole. If successful, he would then sustain with the hand still on his Geographer's Plaything the Remap the earth shut in order to bury the man alive.

Magoi: 400/420 (390 if Remapping is sustained)
Stamina: 240/280

Notes:
Ability and Trait:
Magic Tools:
Cornelia:

10A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 21/05/23, 09:35 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Damn, we’ve got company from both sides!’ ‘Time to gear up!’ Picking up Zubaidah and Nabu’s Gift, Constantine would hurl them both upwards, taking the brunt of the Oppressive Field. As she manoeuvred herself around with Graceful Airs, Zubaidah activated Ride My Steed and unleashed a surge of magoi into the third magic circle, creating a Three Man Army of identical charioteers. Racing towards the magician on the western side, they would charge forwards at A Tier speeds and strike him with an Abrupt Thrust from each charioteer. In the meantime, Constantine would struggle beneath the Oppressive Field, releasing some Exhaust Pipe in case the enemy got closer, but protecting Zion, Cornelia, Ghost and Zubaidah if they entered.

—--

hears the magicians’ spells with Ipos’ Curse
hears their direction with Solomon’s Empathy
Constantine uses his B Tier strength to throw Zubaidah into the air
Constantine caught within the Oppressive Field
Zubaidah avoids the Oppressive Field in midair
gets into Nabu’s Gift with Graceful Airs
activates Ride my Steed [-20 magoi]
activates One Man Army and sustained twice [-40 magoi]
performs Abrupt Thrust [-10 stamina]
each clone uses a basic attack version
Constantine uses Exhaust Pipe
protects Zion, Cornelia, Ghost and Zubaidah

mag: 280/340 | stam: 380/390

Nabu’s Gift / Ride my Steed / One Man Army:

Abrupt Thrust:

Exhaust Pipe:

Constantine:

11A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 25/05/23, 11:46 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost looked on a simple yet playful smile would crack upon his face.
It was one of those smiles where one rather smile than to be mad. But he was in a good place. As he now had a reason to get involved in all this. The disrespect shown today shall not stand and if it does. Then the Witch King would be a joke to all who were here.
Soon the action would start as Ghost looked on. Moka and Mya were quick to take up a protection stance by their King.* As Ghost realized Zub's spell went into action to protect them.
A simple smile would form "Teamwork makes the Dream work."

Soon Ghost Steed would make a battle cry, as he started to rush out. He would be in attack mode. Moving at top speed. It would jump five meters from the target. Using its hoove it would try and land a clean direct hit towards to person. Who bushed Ghost off. By now Moka would be twelve meters to the left of Ghost and five meters behind that. As Mya stayed placed.

Notes
Ghost used Zub protection to launch an attack.
Ghost using his Steed will rush at the target at A-tier speed to do A their physical damage.
Moka preparing to attack the next post.
To clear confusing if any Ghost is attacking the Klein for to the left of them.

Function:
Shah’s steed: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the steed comes to life moving at A tier speeds and able to deal A tier damage with its hooves.

Magoi 480/410-10(sustain)=400

12A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 26/05/23, 03:11 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The three main players were all able to make it out of the initial barrage fairly easily. One with magic, one with assistance and the other with a metal steed. What came next would be even more alarming to the trio of assassins.

They were not used to their assassinations failing, in fact they never have. So they had become lacking in actual combat which is why what happens next was to be expected. The First Assassin would take the Tempest center mass before Zion even had a chance to attack. THe spear being too quick for his body to react. The same would be true about the assassin that Zub was attacking, taking 4 attacks simultaneously also crumpling to the ground.

The only one who would react in time was the one ghost targeted who would stop his attack with his spell Reamed before using his invisibility to try to move away from the mounted magician.

However, for the two who have already fallen in battle, they were not dead yet. Their rings would start to pulse, sensing the end of their lives are near and activates. The flesh of the 2 fallen assassins would write and convulse as vines surround their bodies, turning them into large, viney abominations.

THe one that ZIon is charging at uses Bulwark of Bark to block the attack while the other would use Binding bark and Seeking Nourishment on one of the charioteers, attempting to wrap its tendrils around it before draining it of the magoi sustaining its form if successful.

Notes:
Enemies:

13A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 29/05/23, 09:17 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Seeing the horrifying transformation of her first target shook Cornelia's heart. She had gathered that the forces Zion aligned himself were not to be underestimated, but to so cruelly turn their subordinates into monsters made the woman feel a tinge of fear. What sort of treatment would such forces then show to their enemies? But still her legs continued to carry her in a sprint. Her Imuchakk frame was large and slow but enduring as she rushed over despite her fears. Her skin felt cold and tingled with excitement as adrenaline pumped and a wild smile came over her face expressing the battle spirit which overcame her fears as her mother's blood showed.

Adapting to the change in situation she realized quickly that her feelers weren't needed near Zion of Zubaidah as they had both engaged with abominations and the risk of hitting an ally wasn't worth trying to score more points with her new companion. That first shot should have been enough to show her worth. Instead she turned her attention to the third assassin and changed directions to run in the direction he'd last been spotted. Her near invisible feelers reached out to sweep the area searching for the man who disappeared. She would notice the man with the metal steed was also targeting the same person and decide to cover his approach trusting he had his own ways of spotting the invisible attacker.

A slap to her ammo pouch caused several stones to rise into the air where her spinning sling caught them to deliver a Tempest Volley once she found the assassin with her feeler strands. But she did not aim directly at them. Instead she aimed ahead of whatever direction he was moving before sustaining her Tempest volley twice to pepper their path of retreat as well leaving only the side Ghost was approaching from free from the rain of shots.

Meanwhile Zion stared at the ground where he'd buried the Abomination with a cold gaze. His anger at Klien deepened as he saw the transformation take place and the visage of Aggrippica flashed through his mind. He should have known to be more cautious about the ring, but now was not the time to chide himself. Wand brandished in one hand, hammer in the other, he knelt down and pressed the back of his palm and all of his tails to the ground. He was feeling for the movements of the Abomination. Once he began to feel vibrations of its escape attempts he swiped his wand up into the air as he brought his hammer down in an overcharged Molding Strike.

Magoi spread through the earth turning it soft like clay for a moment before solidfying into a more durable hardened cage of earth. But his trusty hammer was not done and struck out again as the magic circle on its face lit up a golden glow. The cage was reinforced by the strike making it all the more durable. Hopefully Zion was lucky enough to catch the beast inside. But could it hold? And what if it did? He was not sure if there was a way to undo this horrifying form. But he felt compelled to try.

With the cage in place, he took a deep breath and stood as his Brute Bulk moved to his legs and two tails using the strength of them to launch himself 10m back. He then moved his slender hand to activate his Pryamid Pouch and swap out his hammer for the magic Artifact he had obtained from Kasrow's Tomb. The metal lion stood proudly in the Reiman sun and gleamed as Zion placed his hand upon its back. Zion faintly smiled as he pet the statue as though it were alive and waited. His cage would likely be broken in time, but when it was he would be ready.

Magoi: 320/420

Notes:
Ability and Trait:
Magic Tools:
Cornelia:
[/quote]

14A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 03/06/23, 04:47 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

As her assassin mutated into a vine-ridden monster, Zubaidah watched onwards more with curiosity than confusion. ‘Is this man involved with the Grand Auction? This seems awfully similar to the Dungeon Beast transformations…’ Seeing him take ahold of one charioteer, however, Zubiadah was shaken from her musings. Sending her other charioteers to their rescue, tearing away at the monster’s bark-covered form, Zubaidah would send a Field of Reeds towards him before piercing him with four Abrupt Thrusts. If the imprisoned charioteer was freed, they would follow her lead and also try stabbing the monster. She could not tell what the transformation entailed, but she could not fail Zion’s trust in her and the Ash Company out of her fear for these assassins…

But what had really happened to them?

—--

sustains Ride my Steed [-10 magoi]
sustains One Man Army three times [-30 magoi]
two clones attack the Bulwark of Bark
casts Field of Reeds [-20 magoi]
sustains a scaled Abrupt Thrust [-40 stamina]
one clone attacks with a basic attack
Constantine still using Exhaust Pipe
protecting Zion, Cornelia, Ghost and Zubaidah

mag: 220/340 | stam: 340/390

Nabu’s Gift / Ride my Steed / One Man Army:

Abrupt Thrust:

Exhaust Pipe:

15A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 05/06/23, 05:33 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost launched off of the block attacked. He would be a bit stunned at what just happened. Maybe he just overthought things or maybe he did not attack correctly. Either way, it went he would be all smiles. As his flying steed started to circle to attack yet attack. It was highly unlikely that he would be blocked again.
Before he knew it Zion was set in action. A bit shocked was still Ghost's facial expression as to why Zion was stealing his prey.
But alas it was what it was. As from the sky view, he could see the Magic tried his best to escape but it was all for naught. As he looked on and gave a smile. As Mya would soon point to the assassin as he was not too far from her. As she kept her eyes on him at all times. As Using her gift to easily track him This allowed Ghost to better attack the assassin. Not to mention Zion made it even easier to find him.
"Soon Ghost would prepare another attack. It was all for fair warning. As he looked on the flying steed would soon Swope down and fire off yet another stomp toward the feeling assassin.

As the target was clearly distracted by Zion this was a well-timed attack going off at him.

Notes
Ghost attacked the assassin using the Metal Steed
Basic attack that is A tier in power.

Appearance: This is a 3-meterr height and 5 meters long made out of what appears to be a various assortment of metal that was twisted and melded to form a beautiful sculpture of a noble steed.
Function:

Magoi 480/400-10(sustain)=390

Mya used her trait to help locate the target.
Trait Name: Rusty Killing Machine
Trait Tier: C-tier
Trait Requirement: Plot Trait
Trait Description: Trained in the art of assassination she is capable of finding targets or keeping those protected. Needing the chance to grow better to understand the art of assassination better.
Trait Effect: This npc is capable of using a thread to protect the user from a single target, being able to follow them across two threads. This npc can be upgraded after three threads in which this npc had trained in or practiced assassination techniques, completing at least one assassination.

16A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 11/06/23, 05:30 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The first abomination to be created would also be the first to be subdued. The earth opened up around him and swallowed it up. Normally a being of vines would be able to move through the earth but in this circumstance it would prove to be futile. The moment that the earth softens for a second or two his arms would shoot out of the ground firming two viney trees almost. But then the ground would solidify around him becoming something akin to steel or iron making it difficult for even him to move. It was basically like he was encased in stone now and would prove unable to move. Zion had subdued this creation. But if his goal to keep the being alive to study and research he would remember that Aggripica was fueled by a need to absorb magoi so he could fairly easily come to the conclusion that this creature was dying.

For Zub's it is attacked by the puppets making it let go of the third, It would try to fight back but it was being swarmed back to back that it was soon riddled with holes and unable to sustain itself in this form as it collapses and dies. THe barrage of attacks from Zub was too much for it to react to in its powerful yet sluggish form.

Ghost would attempt to avoid the oncoming attack but would blunder as it hits him, shattering the borg that protected him. Mya would try to find the assassin but would fail to see them. soon another Reamed would be sent at Zion as the assassin was now targetting him after running from Ghost, trying to complete his job.

notes:

Enemy Name: Klein employees
Enemy Tier:A
Damage Required to Defeat:A
Description: Magnostaddt trained magicians that have been employed by Klein. These men and women in particular deal with the dirty work such as assassinations, specializing in magic for killing. They each have wands that deal d tier basic damage and have silver rings on their hands that seem noticeable due to it being the only visible jewlery.
magic items:???
Abilities:
Oppressive field: One will aim their wand giving a flick creating a 10 m circle of gravity magic up to 100 meters away that presses down on those in the range. Those caught in it are immobile, requiring A tier strength to break free of it.
Cloak: One twirls their wand casting a field of light that vanishes the user rendering them invisible. But this magic is not perfect and sound and footprints still exist. This lasts for 4 turns or till struck.
burial: Swishing the wand and pointing it at the ground, the earth softens like quicksand magic up to 100 meters away making those in a 20 foot range fall into the earth before becoming encased up to their neck requiring A tier strength to break free.
reamed: Creating a near invisibly .25m bolt of strength magic the caster flicks their wand sending it up to 50m dealing A tier damage.

17A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 17/06/23, 04:56 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The entrapment had been satisfactory but it left Zion no sense of accomplishment. Seeing the gnarled plant arm burst from the ground before getting stuck it made him think of Agrippica. It had been out of his control that time as he hadn't expected such cruel methods from the mastermind. Was it possible to have saved Aggipica? Perhaps without the influence of the ring he would have been a different man. A better man. Maybe if Zion had taken the harder way out he could have gained an important witness of Klien's treachery. These doubts weighed on him heavily as he fed magoi into Asad and brought the metallic lion to life. "Please protect me for a while." He said to the artifact like it were to an old friend. Asad gave off a rusty growl and shook its metal mane as it began to circle its master.

Leaving his back to the lion, Zion bravely walked forward toward the arm that had escaped its earthly prison. A spell from the assassin flew his way, but it was blocked by Asad who made a bell-like roar threateningly in the assassin's direction. Meanwhile, Cornealia rushed towards the attacked as he hair danced wildly growing into the shape of a beast. Her Rampaging Mane would fly towards the assassin as soon as she got close enough to unleash it.

Trusting his back to his comrades, Zion approached the abomination and without hesitation reached out to grasp its hand. He did not resist its attempts to drain magoi at all and instead fed it even more as he tapped his wand to his chest and sent a Surge of Vitality into the body of the creature. Perhaps if there was some flesh left behind of the man it had once been...perhaps then it could be restored.

Magoi: 250/420

Notes:
Abilities:
Cornelia:

18A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 30/06/23, 01:19 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

What a day what a day, Ghost was having. If only he could feel the pain of the hit that did not hit him. As his Borg came into play.
But now he was a bit pissed and this rarely happens. Looking on at what was happening now he took a deep breath and tried to relax.
One could do many things to him but one should never and I mean never brush him off. [b]Ruler's Regalia
came into play. As it slowly but surely formed with Ghost. As he dusts himself off. He would look on at the assassin and then he would crack his neck. As he would soon enough use
Speed Of Ghost:Mercury This will make up for the lack of speed.

Ghost would rush right at the wannabe killer. With rage and fury in his punch. He would aim at the assassin to end this fight in one detail blow. As he looked on it should have been over. If the hit was to land. However, if the assassin was to try to dodge the attack. "Ghost would be quick to react and launch another punch at him with quick speeds. "Do not take me lightly I am not the one to play with.

Notes
Ghost used
Ruler's Regalia: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the metal beast changes into its final form resembling a suit of Persian armor that has A-tier durability and gives the user the ability to use A-tier damage. Once destroyed it will revert back to its original form but be unable to be used for the rest of the thread.

He would launch a punch to end things.
If the Punch was dodged or blocked he would send out yet another one both doing A-tier damage.

Speed Of Ghost:Mercury
Tier: A
Class: Magician
Type: supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The User must have some form of electricity.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 40/20
Description:

The user will engulf himself with lightning magic. This magical lightning coat will allow him to move at A-tier speed comparable to that of a Fanalis, The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. so long as he is covered within this coat of lightning. This ability lasts for 4 posts.
[/b]

Magoi 480/330

19A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 16/07/23, 10:23 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The creature that had lost its humanity would greedily take the magoi that the fox had given up willingly. The healing spell did not return the man to his normal form but Zion would hear a guttural sound from deep underground, something that seemed almost human. So far these abominations have only acted as beasts but this was the first semi normal response yet. Clearly the magic was not reverted but perhaps the state of mind has been partially restored for the moment. Either way, it's existence would only last as long as it had energy to supply it.

The remaining assassin would curse as his attack is blocked by the magical construct. He found himself being flanked and would move to face both of the attackers head on. He would flick his wand casting Oppressive field on the woman before pointing his wand at the fist of Ghost's casting Ream at it to block his attack as well.

THe assassin would attempt to run from the two attackers seeing that their plan had failed. He also saw the fate of his comrades and was quick to cast Reamed on his own hand, slicing it off before the magic of the ring could affect him.

As if sensing the separation from the host, the ring would activate for the hand. The hand would convulse as it became a magical abomination, but this time as just a living hand. It's body was sizzling and the smell of burnt flesh was evident as the hand became a sort of burning pyre. The abomination unlike the life ones was solely focused on destroying life. It would use Jet Flames propelling it towards the remaining assassin, piercing straight through his chest before floating in the air and turning to the others that were there, breathing, living.

notes:

enemy:

20A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 23/07/23, 10:23 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Cornelia faltered when the gravity around her changed but her immense strength as an Imuchakk showed its value. Muscles flexed around the woman's body as she powered through the gravity field with a roar. But as she broke away from the oppressive force she was shocked to sense her feelers burning up. The target had changed in a way she could never have predicted. The flames made it impossible for her feelers to touch the new abomination which would affect her aim. Leaping backwards to put 40m between them, Cornelia then shot two more stones from her sling aiming to deal a bit more damage to the monster without getting close. A lady needs to take care of her hair after all and singing more of her locks on the magical monster did not seem very appealing.

Meanwhile, Zion had grim success with his efforts. His back remained turned on the last assassin even as they maimed themselves only to turn into another abomination of flame. He was focused on the sound the one had had trapped made. It wasn't exactly words, but it was something new. An attempt at communication even if all it communicated was pain, fear, and confusion. Despite the assassin's job being his own demise, Zion couldn't help but feel sympathy for the creature. "Is there still something of you left in there?" The young magician asked softly to the exposed hand. "Now that you've failed your master and tasted how he treats failure yourself, do you still find him to be a man worth serving?" Finding no joy in rubbing these words in, Zion provided more magoi and sustained his healing spell in hopes that it would further help the former man regain some vestige of his mind.

"If you hold any sense of justice...or even if you simply hold resentment towards your boss...Please, tell me something I can use against Klien. Anything!"

Magoi: 220/420

Notes:
Abilities:

21A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 24/07/23, 04:59 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright, he was trying to keep his cool. He was trying to be cool about it.
But Ghost has had enough, to say the least. Ghost knew going into this was not going to be a cakewalk.
But he did not expect a hand to be the final boss of these clowns.
He would look on as he watched Zion talk with the hand itself or what he believes it to be.
Whatever it was its rukh Sasaki high and it was not on the light side of things. Ghost would allow Zion to have his say in all of this. But unlike Zion Ghost knows when the time for talking has passed.  
As he ran to his The Nisean Horse the moment he touched it it would activate. As the body armor took.over his enter body. He would look on as if he was all set for round two.

As Ghost walked back toward the Faye. As he got only two meters away from Zion Ghost would say to him.
"Getting answers out of people is what I do best. But this thing is fired up. We will have to take it down a notch.

Just as he said that he would start to run at A-tier speed. It was as if he disappeared only to reappear.  Getting as close as he could to the hand itself. Ghost would take his right leg and try to stomp down upon the poor beast to deal A-tier damage.

Spoiler:

Battle notes
Ghost rushed the Hand to try and blitz it using A tier speed and power to physically attack it.

Ghost attacked after the range attack went off making his a follow up or using the range attack as a distraction

22A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 30/07/23, 05:32 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zubaidah had been studying her assassin whilst the other two had dealt with the men left over, but the appearance of the flaming Handura had caught her attention, ‘Doesn’t this seem way too close to a Dungeon Beast transformation, hmm?’ Murmuring to herself, she would ride onto the Handura, hoping to help whilst minimalising damage to the first assassin’s body. After all, she had no idea if an autopsy might grant Zion more clues into his investigation. Instead she would keep her distance and send a long-distance Field of Reeds, jutting out of the ground like a rose’s thorns. Constantine would respond by keeping his Exhaust Pipe going, venting more toxic metals into his surroundings, but ensuring that Ghost, Zion and Cornelia were safe.

Who really was this Klein?

-----

sustains Ride my Steed [-10 magoi]
casts Field of Reeds on Handura [-20 magoi]
loses the One Man Army clones
Constantine still using Exhaust Pipe
protecting Zion, Cornelia, Ghost and Zubaidah

mag: 190/340 | stam: 340/390

23A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 30/07/23, 06:07 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There would be some confusion as Ghost seemed to be talking to zion but was attacking the flaming hand. It would wall of flames creating a wall of flames that would evaporate the rocks. Then it would let ghost punch it which would deal half damage due to its unique body. But as soon as ghost hits the handura it would spiral out of control creating a flaming twister that would hit ghost but also evaporate the thorns that rise near him trying to hit him.

For Zion the hand would make more noises but due to it being underground it was all incomprehensible. There was a chance it didnt hear anything but it was all uncertain as the chaos of the battle unfolds.

notes:

handura:

24A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 31/07/23, 07:32 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sweltering heat was carried by the air and kissed Zion's skin but he disregarded the chaos behind him and remained focused on the wretched soul in front of him. Ghost seemed to be offering to interrogate the subject but Zion had other intentions. He wanted information, but before that he wanted to save the man. A foolish act perhaps, as the assassin may still want his life. But Zion simply smiled at the words and hefted his hammer. "Why don't you go tell him to chill out then?" The cheeky comment preceded the Swing of a hammer as the Magic Smith's Hammer would strike the earth molding out an opening in the ground that would reveal most of the abomination's body.

The magician still wasn't sure if the noises the creature made were words or simply cries of agony. But he could only find out by freeing it partially from its stony prison. Zion felt apprehensive and kept his wand at the ready in case it proved to be a mistake. Eyes looking down into the pit with pity, he hoped that it was not too late for the soul. If the man could be saved then even if he was still an enemy at least Zion would be able to confirm the process could be undone. It was better to test such things on the evil left he just bring more suffering to an innocent who might find themselves fallen to one of Klien's conspiracies. Meanwhile, Cornelia was gathering magoi to prepare for a final attack.  She only had so much stone shot left and her feeler hairs were useless against the being of flame. That left only one method of attack left open to her. She would fire another basic shot at Handura as she bided her time and continued to retreat if need by to maintain a 40m distance from the flaming hand.

Magoi: 210/420

Notes:

Magic Tool:

25A Profitable Meeting Empty Re: A Profitable Meeting 09/08/23, 03:21 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would be all smiles. But it was all action from here on out. Ghost was anything but calm as he was flying through the air not flying but going through the air in motion.  He was quick to react in time as he looked on. A firewall appeared to be coming up from somewhere. Using his magical tool Ghost would be already on top of how to counter it. As he was only 1 meter off the ground. Ghost would use Terra Fist to stop his motion.
But as soon as he touched the ground. Ghost would use his Earth Call to start to morph the ground. As he did that it was all good now that he flipped over.

Now with the newly shaped stone on his person.
Ghost would give a smile and see Zion shoot into action. Thank the heavens he did not throw the stone or else it would have hit him.

Soon Ghost looked on and he would Launch the stone at the hand yet again. This time it was a range attack. Now then as they went into play Ghost would use his Wand and it was his life force. But it is what it is.
Well then this thing means business and I am all in like I am expecting a nice return."

Soon he would start to wave the wand. Being only 28 meters away. "EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY"
As cast the wand spell. The darkness would soon come about it was an extremely powerful blinding spell and Ghost uses this to warn his foes. Carcer Venatio has been cast.
"Now then this will give me a few minutes to prepare my final attack."

Notes

Ghost has halted his attack and changed it up.
By doing so he grabbed the earth and changed it into a 3 meter long spear like thing. He three that for A tier damage.
Next it he used his blinding spell to encase the hand inside the darkness. Ghost is 28 meters away from the target atm

Ghost uses Earth Call and Canrcer Venatio both at -10(20)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Magoi 480/290(-40)

Took the 40 from the last post I added out by mistake so now it's all set.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum