Meeting a Wolf.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting a Wolf. Empty Meeting a Wolf. 19/03/15, 11:53 am

Lupus Deus

Lupus Deus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lupus had followed the man Aengar from the Coliseum, his magic intrigued the man the 'spells'. He watched the man kissed his wife and walked away from the doorstep of house. Lupus followed Aengar as he walked the streets. The man going down corridors and alleys, ending the walk at a bar. There he sat talking with his friends, ordering a piece of salt pork and sliced bread. It was the best meal Lupus had witnessed. The men discussed politics and the man Aengar spoke of his wife saying " Well we've been together for quite sometime I think it's time for me and her to seal the deal." After a few more discussions about their lives and how their incomes are going Aengar left and began walking home.

2Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 19/03/15, 01:44 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar had left his house, him and his friends were having their monthly conference. Where they meet and discuss their daily lives. Aengar leaving his staff took nothing but the clothes on his body, saying to Lana "I'll be back in a few." Aengar began walking down the streets he would stop at the store to pick up some books for Lana then he would head towards he bar to have a chat with his friends. While at the store Aengar picked up the following books; "Raising a Child" and "Getting Pregnant" rather particular these books were on a subject that Aengar didn't yet want to discuss with Lana. He swept down Karen alley and then through the corridor of the library when down he arrived at the bar. Ordered his regular salt pork and spiced bread, then began to speak to his acquaintances. " Well we've been together for quite sometime I think it's time for me and her to seal the deal." After a few more discussions about their lives and how their incomes are going Aengar left and began walking home.

3Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 19/03/15, 07:23 pm

Lupus Deus

Lupus Deus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lupus followed Aengar as he walked away from the bar. He went the same way that he had come from. Lupus smelled a little bit of the man as he walked by him, he smelled of achool and spiced bread. A delicacy that Lupus hadn't had the pleasure of tasting it and never thought he would. Aengar tapped on the door to his house, then the woman opened it. As the door was closing Lupus quietly slid in, he watched at Aengar sat down and spoke with Lana saying "Well...the meeting with the guys went fine, and I got your books."

4Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 20/03/15, 09:58 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar heard the foot steps of someone as the door was closing he turned back to see that no one was there. The person most likely slid into the side-room that connects to the main hall, he turned to Lana in a calm manner and said "Hey why don't you take the books to the reading room, and change into some more dinner worthy cloths. I believe we will be having a guest tonight." As Lana walked off Aengar grabbed his staff and he peaked into the side room closing the doors behind him. He then saying in a commanding voice "Come out, I know you're their"

5Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 20/03/15, 10:18 pm

Lupus Deus

Lupus Deus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lupus after slipping through the door docked into the side room. As the man spoke to his wife about going to drop her books he pulled his sword from his sheath. As the man entered the room Lupus stayed close to the wall not wanting to get caught, then Lupus heard the man say come out. Peaking from behind a bookcase Lupus slowly showed more of his body. In a timid tone Lupus said "Sorry for intruding Sir, but I watch your Coliseum matches and your magic is amazing." Lupus now sheathing his sword sensing the man disn't seek to harm him. He then sat his blade to the side on the floor and began saying "Sir, I see the kindest in your heart so please answer my wish let me become your son and may your heart of kindness love me as your love your wife"

6Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 20/03/15, 11:15 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar watched as the young red-headed boy peaked around the corner of the bookshelf. He watched as the boy set down his sword and how he asked him to raise him. Aengar knew nothing about raising a child and he had no idea of how Lana would take it. He dropped his staff and stood there dumbfounded, he then walked closer to the child falling on his knees holding the child within his arms. As his voice fluctuated he said "Never have I raised a child, but I see the hurt within you by the way you carry yourself. I know child it's been hard living but now you have me and my unofficial wife. I will become your shield and protect your from anything that seeks to harm you, I will be the mouth that gives you the knowledge necessary to live, and lastly I will reestablish myself to accommodate you." When he was done speaking his face and the child's was covered with tears, holding the child's hands Aengar led him out of the room and then came upon Lana and said "I would like you to meet your new son"

7Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 21/03/15, 12:07 am

Lupus Deus

Lupus Deus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Lupus listened as the tall man spoke, he answered his wish of giving Lupus a home. He gladly held the mans' hand as they walked out of the door of the side-room. He listened as he told his wife of how he planned to raise Lupus and how he would be living in the big house. After the giant had made his statement he asked of Lupus to go upstairs one of the five empty rooms. He took is sword and went upstairs, seeing the room with a bed and a window he dashed in setting his sword to the side, then jumping on the bed. Quickly letting the excitement fall going to sleep.

8Meeting a Wolf. Empty Re: Meeting a Wolf. 21/03/15, 11:18 am

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar had told Lupus to upstairs and pick a room, this would give Aengar time to talk to Lana. Aengar watched as Lupus sped upstairs when he was at the top of the stairs he turned to Lana and said "Lana I know you're surprised but the child has no home, he lives his life day by day not knowing if he'll have a good meal. So please let me have this, he reminds me of my little brother and how he looked at me not as an Imuchakk magician, but as a lion protecting is cubs." " Lana didn't want to respond only with a hug, Aengar carried Lana upstairs and he thought to himself I am the spirit of my family, and for the spirit that I am that is what I'll be called "Spirit Aerolos" my last name for my ancestors the noble giant family of Aerolos. After setting down Lana on the bed Spirit took some of her dying herbs and laid them on his hair. When he woke up in the morning his hair was a deep gold.
[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum