Solomon's Proxy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Silva would grin seeing the woman turn away to find other prey. He had grown tired of such people which is why he had deigned to stray from dungeons from now on. These djinn seemed to promise power but did not ask for anything in return just puzzles or challenges. He did not trust such an arrangement and decided to gain power on his own and to train people to do the same.

He would nod to the stranger who identifies himself and would return the gesture, "Pleasure to meet you young one. I am Silva Kaida. I do not have a home or land to call my own but i have spent quite a while in the lands of Kina recently. I will say your garb and the way you speak interest me. I want to say you hail from Sassan or Helio but having not been there myself I cannot say for sure. Although there are of course many smaller nations throughtout the lands the the world pays little attention to for the moment sadly. Could you be from such a culture?"

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion
Apicius would liven up and take the man up on this offer following him with his several stump like legs. "It is a pleasure to meet such a fine gentleman such as yourself. You are clearly a businessman judging by the sly look on your face. I am a former businessman myself. I am simply Apicius the gluttonous Reveler now." THe man would say before begining to wolf down the food before him. He was a cleverman not likely to be tricked easily but bribery on the otherhand was quite different.

Zion
The seller would look ecstatic as he takes Takes the mans hand placing all three chess pieces in them "Why of course! They are all yours. They serve as a key but you will find that they open up revealing a folded up map leading up to the location of the tomb." with this he would take the customer's money before reaching under the table and pulling out a box full of identical pieces. "The trick is that these keys are super common. The king gave out hundreds before he died so tons know the location but they have yet to find the treasure inside"

Ghost
The Archbishop would cease his preachings as the undead man starts to talk to him "You speak as someone who has not had to work hard to acchieve little. I speak not to gain thousands of followers but just one. That one follower will help spread the word and gain 2 followers which will spread into more. You must work hard to win the hearts of people. SO few trust the Lord of the Crimson Rain these days so i must work extra hard to show them his love! But to introduce myself I am Archbishop Des Rais leader of the Sacred Order of the Crimson Rain. As for higher powers I assure you that the Crimson Rain does in face exist. And i am far from a figurehead but his voice since he cannot speak for himself. IF you convert to our belief then i will follow you"

Sabin
The merchant of rumors and whispers would look at the bounty hunter and point to the sign that said how much, a typical price for advice for a magical item "Money will do. All i do is provide info, i do not need services rendered. THough this thing is terrorizing locals so they may reward you for stopping it.

Notes for Sabin and Zion:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Zub, Higanbana and Hyperion

Hyperion now had the chance to use it how he wished, if he wanted to see it in use now he'd have to visit the tent that was mentioned. As the undead would walk away with the potion the walking pinecone would turn back to Zub. She too now showed more interest in his wares. They were greater than him, Mr. Pine was but a vessel to carry his will.  Still, he was more than happy to help another, allowing her to examine the vile he would offer what could arguably be considered a smile. "Have a good look, my dear, more than happy, please make good use of it." When it touched her hand, the feeling would rush into her.

It was memories of the past, of men venturing into dungeons that did not belong to them. Zub saw herself, someone, who was looking at her in a room filled with gold, with metal. Then a bay, with rocky shores but something gigantic turned into the water. She wasn't getting the memories of the blood, now she was getting the memories of the person who carried it. There was something more, something darker lingering in it but her mind protected her. These were things that were not meant to be felt, to be experienced.

He was surprised, not just at the young lady starting into the vial but the companion next to the slaver. She was bold, taking the vial from either of them, he had to speak to her before he left. "My dear, I can see you are brave, then find your way to the tent and they will gladly show you its power. There is a great strength to be found in this, you could say you'll be a real Paragon."

Zion

The buzz would send the men into a furry, the annoyance it brought caused one to bump into the other, and the crowd began to rile up. Each falling body would start something bigger than what the doll could have predicted. It was a market brawl, it was the perfect diversion for them to run away. Weaving through they would see the enforcers for the auction appear. Their golems, created by those in charge, were giant headless bodies made of marble. They looked like great gladiators, and they began to put down aggressors with that same essence.

"Well I guess that works..." Ari would say huffing, she wasn't prepared to be running in all of this armor. Her eyes, were wide at the display of violence occurring away from them, she was glad they didn't have to fight it didn't look comfortable watching those magical creatures, their chests opened up imprisoning those they captured. "Looks like we're traveling together now. My name is Ariana Gui, Ruby Knight Errant of Sasan."

The golem, not quite sure of how to proceed did understand some form of social grace. "I am Kerberos, youngest of the nine." It was a cryptic thing to say for sure, that's just how he's always known himself. Now it was time for them, to really get to know each other.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

A glance back at the chaos he had caused left Zion feeling equally relieved not to have stuck around to fight. The headless golems that seemed to be security for the auction appeared to be troublesome to deal with. While Zion had confidence in himself, one look at the knight told him she was a close range fighter and it would he difficult to rescue her from the jaws of golem entrapment. It was hard to say if the escaped being would fare any better. But he was certain that protecting both of them from capture would have been nigh impossible. His elderly visage frowned at the thought and he ran until they found themselves far enough from the scuffle. As he slowed down, the Trickster Foxspirit willed his body to change. The sagging flesh around his face tightened up  and the white head of hair grew out slightly turning darker.

The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 3 1463776094-f203e073dd2bcebb89b873fa9fed1827

A new face greeted the pair as Zion acknowledged their introductions with one of his own. "It is a pleasure to meet the two of you. Though I must shamefully hide my own name. It is quite dangerous to reveal one's name in a place like this, you know. Please call me 'Mask' for now. Should our time traveling together continue beyond this auction, it won't be too late to re-introduce ourselves then." Said the young magician with a charming smile. He had a feeling he was the only of of the troublemaking trio that had not given their real name, but seeing as he held a few valuable chess pieces in his pocket and that he had many enemies in Magnostadt, it was simply too much of a risk to reveal himself openly just yet.

Sapphire eyes glanced back and forth between Ariana and Kerberos. He had suspected the latter to be a forced dungeon beast meant to be a product here, but his introduction seemed to suggest otherwise. An intelligent golem born of advanced magic perhaps? The possibility made the magic doll feel a bit of kinship towards Kerberos. As for the Ruby Knight, she seemed to be somewhat out of her element. He wondered what had brought her here to the auction.

"I welcome the company of you both. But I must confess I'm curious as to how you both found yourselves here and what you plan to do moving forward. I myself came hoping to purchase interesting magic tools, but I am beginning to think I'd best return home soon lest I find myself stirring up more trouble."

Trait:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Slowly but surely he would start to laugh. As he looked at what he believed to be a man. Ghost would then say to him and he would speak very clearly. "You are without a doubt a strange one. Not staying right here is wasting your time and talent. I am currently seeking allies in my fight against the void. I have learned of many powerful beings who I can not stop alone. Join me and together we can usher in this new ERA.
But I say to you this and this alone it is a poem by my heart who is no more. With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action. It is your choice to do what you want to do from here on out."

Just as he said that Ghost would start to walk away.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Apicius

Hyperion would understand the glutton. Perhaps it was a side effect of his new form. There were many routes to take in this regard. From the choice of words from Apicious, and how lively he was. "Then you would understand that there is a lot to gain when you do business. I could use some council from someone experienced, such as yourself. Are you interested in coming out of retirement as a business man and live a life of lavishness?"

Hyperion would observe to see what would make Apicious tick. Was it a sense of restoring a former glory? Was it wealth? Was it to be respected a person with valuable information? As Hyperion spoke the focus was more on the mans body language at any particular point.

Pinecone

Hyperion would take this concoction and store it. Perhaps there were some clues to what this potion would accomplish from what the donor had said, but he would have to investigate to make sure it was safe for this precious family to consume. That... and he had other pressing matters to deal with. He had made a bid on a few other goods. "Are you guys ready to go?" He was hesitant to use their names in the situation. There was an artifact that he had put a worthwhile amount of money into. It was time to see if he had won.

He would look at them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum