D-Tier

The member 'Lukxiel' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Auction Encounter' :
The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 56q2D0a

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The magician was surprised by the bump in but not startled. He caught his balance with a smooth half-step and kept his wits about him as he observed the stranger who seemingly had a body of metal and glass. This careful look over made him notice something strange about the being. It was hard to say whether or not that was the true form of the creature but one thing was certain. It was in a hurry. Zion would have been content to let the golem run off but a tower of hulking armor almost ran into them. He was ready enough to step forward to help the teetering armor to right itself with a gentle palm on the shoulder. As he did, the swordsman realized it was a women and caught note of her blade the blade at her side. Perhaps this was also just a disguise but the presence of a sword made the swordsman within Zion feel inclined to show her a bit of extra respect.

The old geezer he appeared to be turned his eyes to the golem. It seemed eager to leave but the crowd around them had grown thick forcing the three to press even closer together ever so slightly. Subconsciously siding with his fellow sword wielder, a time weathered voice escaped Zion's throat. "The young lass is right, don't you think we both owe her an apology?" Said the mischievous youth as he tried to delay the rushed golem as petty revenge for having bumped into him. But now that they were bunched closer by the crowds he got an even better chance to observe that strange aspect he'd been distracted from before.

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sabin was basically wandering the market, seemingly excited to see all of the ancient valuable artifacts that were on sale. Some of them looked like they had some practical uses to them. Others seemed to have gotten what they wanted, so Sabin was hoping that he would be able to find something.

"It's a little overwhelming ..."

Rolling for NPC Encounter: Genkei the pathless

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Sabin' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Auction Encounter' :

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Hyperion made his way through the crowded streets, he grew a bit excited to see how his bids were going. On his way to check with his proxy to see how the bids went along. But his first encounter was Higanbana, his slave but also his enforcer as of late. In an attempt to keep the secret of the auction in tact, he hadn't told any of his slaves.

In the brief moment, Eight would take off the Nurarihyon mask  off of his face. He wasn't concerned about his appearance when he could nearly consider this place as a second home, but when Higan was involved he felt that perhaps it would be safer if they would have disguises.

Turning to one of the nearest auction associates.... he would see a billowy poof of snowy hair directed directly at him, followed by some heavy breathing. Quickly getting back to her feet, recharged but almost having a disappointed look as if she had been abandoned. Hyperion had noticed how the girl had grown from their first meeting, and how her innocence had been stripped away slowly.

The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 67c69200ee8e072008ea8c69be18051b

Upon seeing both Manaka and Higan together, he snatched two of the disguises. "Put these on." Standing behind Higan, he'd wrap the cloth of magic tool around her neck, tying it tightly around her neck, then stepping behind Manaka and tying the the cloth as a headband around her forehead. Manaka would channel her magoi to activate the disguise and turn into a Tsurara-Onna, and then seeing what Higanbana would turn into.

As he had his slaves disguised, a strange gentleman, perhaps a sort of dungeon beast? But as rare as they were, there seemed to be some interesting variations as of late, in such cases as Tartarus and Kina. He would offer Hyperion and another a chance at a consumable. Perhaps a sort of potion.

"I'm very keen to your offer sir, but I'd love to hear the details first. What are you promising, and more importantly, at what price?" Manaka standing behind Hyperion's left side, and it was at this point where he would notice they were at a stall. He felt no competition, surely this woman had been hear to pawn her wares, not to accumulate more goods.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she was looking around she tried to keep her cool. But it was clear Mya was Freaked out. She still was asking herself why in the world did Ghost bring her of all people. As she was not someone to attack from sight but more from the shadows. Then again it was her emperor she was dealing with and anything could happen. As she looked up she saw him looking down at some freaky-looking hand. It gave her the chills. But she would try her best to put on a braced front and that is when she envisions Moka making fun of her. That is when she would not act brave but instead, be brave.
As Ghost looked at her he would say to her.
"Still gift will be for you seeing as you would need more strength on certain jobs my Jack of all trades." As stars lit up in her eyes. She would be overcome with joy.

As Ghost collected one gift he would continue to walk away. But what was it he was looking for was it a thing person or even a it? Only time would tell.

Rolling for NPC

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Ghost' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Auction Encounter' :

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Hello there, Miss. This is for you, please take it." A woman handed a trinket to Noir and the curious magician decided to take it. "Thank you." She would say to the woman before examining her new item. Based on the rukh fluttering from it, Noir guessed it had light, sound, and life magic embedded. When she looked around, she noticed some people who received the trinket began to change appearance, so it must be an item for disguising yourself.

The magician wore the bandana and as soon as she infused magoi into it, her appearance began to change as well. Twin horns appeared on the left and right sides of her head. Her skin became paler and her hair grew longer while her eyes color changed from golden to white and her teeth felt sharp. Her clothing changed into a kimono that was decorated with flower patterns. It seemed the item helped her to disguise herself as Kijo, a female oni.

The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 Png-clipart-oni-kijo-drawing-others-miscellaneous-legendary-creature

Noir was pleased with the disguise and she continued to walk around the area until she found something that caught her attention. "A red quill..." She murmured when she saw the item and decided to take a good look at the item.

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Noir Ecryola' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Auction Encounter' :

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Hyperion didn't respond to Higan when she approached him and the girl couldn't tell what was on her master's mind at that time. Well, but now she could see what kind of activty Hyperion had been indulging to the point he had to go alone and not telling or even bringing one of them with him. It seemed he was a collector of unique items or whatsoever. Higan did notice some nice looking items on her way to find Hyperion, but nothing really interest her.

The white haired girl would follow Hyperion and she would notice Manaka nearby. "Are you here to look for him too?" Higan would ask the other girl, but before she could hear Manaka's answer, their master handed them an item that would help to disguise themselves.

Higan almost complained when Hyperion tied the cloth around her neck tightly, but she held herself back and only pouted for a second. The master surely had his favorite because he would kindly step behind Manaka and tied the cloth on her hair, giving her a hair accessories. "Interesting, their interactions felt different." Higan commented on the situation inside of her head while watching how Manaka transformed into the snow yokai from her land of birth. "In that case I have an idea..."

The cat-eared girl put on her disguise with the help of the magic item, transforming her appearance into Aoandon, the yokai that would appear during the game of Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai after the last story was told to scare the story tellers by attacking them and feed on the fear.

The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 I3OV1sU

Someone suddenly approached Hyperion and offered something to him. But Higan would only stay still and be quiet, wondering how things would go between her master and this rather unique gentleman in front of them.

Last edited by Higanbana on 19/01/23, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

In a place of so many grand shops, there were plenty of things that would catch people's eyes or cause them to come in for a closer look at the wares. However, there were also items that seemed to call out to people as though they had been waiting for that very person to come to seek them out. It didn't matter whether or not they were intentionally searching them out when their eyes landed on them there was just some way of knowing, or maybe it was just the intense euphoric feeling of gaining a great treasure for themselves.

Noir had been someone who had been throughout the world and studied magic it wouldn't be untrue of her to know something of great value when she had seen it. With the auction promising great artifacts it surely wouldn't take her long to find one meant for her. There would be a small shop between two larger booths, it was inside a tent with a flow of rukh coming through in and out, periodically as though something was happening from inside.

There was a dim red light that could be seen even from the outside, kissing at the edge of the entrance and rolling underneath the front where the air pushed through. If one were to peer they would find the source, a quill sitting in a case looking as though it were made from rubies, blood, or rubies made of blood? It seemed like it was pulsing, almost invitingly if her eyes peered upon it.

As for Lux he had been more thoroughly searching out something that had been promised to him, one from an auction, and giving him direction towards a place to claim his prize, without giving any actual direction. It might've even started to seem like a scam, with all these legitimate shops around them there was sure to be one place that was trying to take advantage of others in this scenario. This thought might cross his mind, that is until as he walked he would see something that would surely be the place. A wagon with a curtain over the window, with a symbol of a hand reaching from a body of water grasping at the air, the same symbol on his ticket.

It was already a weird coincidence as it is, but there was no other place with the same symbol so it must surely come from this place. Although, it didn't seem like there were any customers around the place or that anyone was operating it at the moment. As he got closer to it, assuming he did he would hear mumbles and crashing that was quiet at first. Suddenly, there was the sound of something falling over and rolling before cursing could be heard.

"Dragon's tits, fuckin' shit, this is the third time I've done this, I'd hire someone else to do this if-" The rest of the statement lost to the space between them as the person behind the curtain got quieter as they calmed down.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

THe elderly magician would look between the young woman and the masked figured that both seemed to be interested in talking to him. He would chuckle softly before speaking up to the woman with the bird, "I appreciate the thought but i have had more life changing events then most and as for greatness i gave up the chase for that another lifetime ago. Instead i am focused on helping other's acchieve their greatness."

He would turn to the other figure and smile at him "I actually enjoy these small road blocks in life. In my experience they allow you to make new acquantainces that are quite interesting. like yourself."

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

The auction market was so full of people becoming receivers of their own items that Lukxiel couldn’t hide his excitement behind a disguise like he could hide his age, and looks. Scowling through stalls, eyeing items in tents, and even almost close to being persuaded by marketers as they advertised their own items, weapons, and or people, he felt like he still needed to find his one, and only item he was there for first before experiencing the full depth of what was happening around him. Lukxiel, walking pace came to a halt in the dirt road when he noticed similar logos, or emblems to the one on his ticket.  More like a symbol than a logo, or emblem as  he grew closer to this normal looking wagon that he soon realized held the same symbol as his auction ticket. In his head, he knew this was finally the place. Scanning over the symbol, then over how the hand grasped out of water, he couldn’t help but wonder who this company or organization belonged to, but his own concerns compared to getting the item he was there for were two different things.

Upon approach, the boy saw much to nothing on sale or not really any wares at all to be honest. His right eyebrow would arch, rising in curiosity when a muffled, mumble like voice broke through the crowd's noises briefly. The auction seller speaking in frustation: “Dragon's tits, fuckin' shit, this is the third time I've done this, I'd hire someone else to do this if-” Silence over coming the plain wagon once more, so Lukxiel thought to add his own voice to break that. “ I’m sure with this many people you’d be able to hire the strange, and mysterious easily. ” Making a joke at the solo run wagon, still not seeing an owner, but at least knowing someone is in it. “ I would claim to be your top pick, but I’m actually here for the auction pick of a helm! If this is the same place as the watery hand company.. Or whatever y’all symbol, and name is, Mister Auctioneer. ” The boy stating his business, and also moving towards the side to see if anyone was on the other side of the wagon incase they weren’t really inside it, but if so he’d stand offish of the cart in his disguise awaiting to get acquainted with the merchant, or auctioneer which ever they preferred to go by.  

log:

Last edited by Lukxiel on 17/01/23, 02:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Lukxiel' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Auction Encounter' :

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The disguised magician entered a small shop and a rukh fluttered toward her as she got close to the entrance. Noir held her hand and the rukh landed on her finger before disappearing into sparkling ashes. There was more rukh coming out from the tent and the magician thought to herself, "Usually this is a sign of strong magic... I wonder what I could find in this humble shop."

Noir stepped into the dim red light, entering the tent and something immediately caught her attention. It was something that painted the tent with its red glow, a ruby-colored magic item, a crimson quill.

The black-haired girl stepped closer to the case, her golden eyes couldn't stop gazing into the blood-colored quill. But no, she was not hypnotized, but something about it enchanted her. The more she stared at it, the more she had a lot of questions inside her head. What was it made from? It looked like a ruby, but the crimson color made it look like hardened blood. "Excuse me." She would look around to find the storekeeper. When she found one, she would ask, "What kind of item is this?"

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For Sabin the bounty hunter he would notice something particular that would catch his eye. There was a small elderly man who was selling something that was greatly different from the typical wares. THis man was selling information.

"Come come young noble master. You look like the type that is interested in something rare and spectacular. I have information reguarding an ancient relic of a warrior known as Tzekal the Jaguar. I just require compensation of course if you are interested"

For Zion the swordking there would be something a bit more tangible. There was a young boy who had a modest  booth that was only selling pawns that were made of platinum with strange text on them.

"You there sir, come buy a key to the tomb of the King of games! I only have 3 keys to the tomb remaining so dont hestitate with needless thinking"

The slaver known as Hyperion would hear shouting as a fruit vendor was yelling at a man who was quite literally devouring his whole stand. This was a large rotund man, or at least a former man. THis gluttonous being was in fact a giant catterpillar who was currently focused solely on eating. Once he was done he would pout seeing that the booth of food was gone. THis is when he would notice the skaver interested in buying something and would saunter over him sniffing the man "Hey young man, do you by chance have any food?" the catterpillar was larger then him wearing red robes that were in tatters, perhaps a sign of a noble fallen in hard times?
The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 C5e12710

"Come those looking to become blessed followers of the great lord of the Crimson Rain! A religious order that is set on a path of righteousness and power! Just follow me and i will grant you power and riches."

This shouting would reach GHost's ears as a masked man in Sassanid Priest robes would preach trying to gain followers or supporters that would helop him build his religion. He sounded like a kind man despire his appearance but he was naything but that. His goal was to build a cult that worshiped him and he could use to gain power through.
The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 5d978810

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaver felt at home at the auction more than as a slave or slaver. Among the dregs of the world, while simultaneously wheeling and dealing, getting to see curiosities of the world. It was at this time that he was met with one of those curiosities.

It seemed to be a disgraced noble who only had one thing on his mind; food. His body was rotund, a vessel of engorged proportions, comically adorned in ruined robes. Shamelessly he would sniff out Hyperion's curiosity and inquire for another meal. Hyperion was cruel, but always careful. Perhaps as a noble, he had some money hidden away or at the very least claim to some lands that he could pursue.

Nodding, not wanting to lose the beastman's interest. "It's a bit further down if you're interested." Hyperion simply lead him to another stall that seemed to be a more refined for the catepillars palette and offering to pay for their next meal.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

A playful smirk came over the old geezer disguise Zion wore as he got lured in by the pawn peddler's words. He called himself Swordking as an alias in the coliseum, wouldn't it be fun to snatch another kingly title? "Hoo~ What do we have here? Sounds interesting, I think I'll buy one." Said the foxspirit as he handed over payment and took the pawn in the middle. "I can't buy all three, can I? He rubbed his mustache with a devious grin, clearly intending to monopolize the keys for himself.

The Grand Auction: A Tale of Greed and Woe - Page 2 Netero-Isaac-BozR5FcQK-b

If he was allowed to buy them up he would, but if not then he would not make a fuss. Either way, he would return to his friendly old man expression and smile at the seller. waiting to hear what the answer would be.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Silva

The masked man would chuckle just a little at the words of Silva. His voice held warmth and depth of charred maple. "Kekeke it doesn't seem he wishes to be buying what you're selling. I think it's better you probably head on." he would say to the strange woman. The masked figure didn't like how she carried herself, the crow that hopped around had piercing eyes far too sinister for something of his taste. So she would leave, fading into the crowd to wait until another just so happened to be stopped amongst our path.

"I'd agree with you, life throws stones in our path's for many a reason. When we choose to let these obstacles stop us, sometimes a new road on our journey is revealed, and seldom do people find their way down them." It was a bit cryptic, but he was here to see what stones, what fate's would cross his own. A great meeting of people, of various nations and paths in a grand a bizzare. It was rare for such a moment to come, it was in those hidden gems that fate's treasure's would hide. He was blessed on his own path, he had come to share it with those that he could.

"Sorry, how rude of me I forget to introduce myself, my name is Illerio' he spoke, a subtle kindness but strength in his tone. He wasn't nearly as physically imposing as the herculean Silva, but something about him radiated a force that was quite ominous.

Zion

Their interaction had only brought unwanted eyes, or so the golem had thought. People gave sharp side eyes, wondering how this confrontation might play out. The magic life form craved conflicts by no means, but each moment spent talking meant the clock was racing closer and closer to running out. It was best for politeness sake, and to move on to just apologize. "You're right, it is only fair I offer the both of you an apology. I did not wish to hold either of you up, or to interupt your shopping experience but I must get going. I wish you both a good day."

He would try to move on, but he wouldn't have that luxury anymore. "Where do you think you're going, wares don't have rights to wander. Lets get you back to your podium." A voice of a man who snorted and smoked a bit too much. He showed his face, a portly man barely over a meter tall with a thick ginger beard and balding head waddled forward. With a cigar in one hand he would roughly shout out at the knight and the puppet. "I'd like you both to step away from my property, I have a sale to make and I can't have gawkers, or sticky fingers all over him".

The golem went to turn around, to try and run back from where he came, they must have circled around to cut off his path. Before he could, Ariana decided to share a piece of her mind. "It seems to me that he wishes to shop himself, besides from how he's acting I don't think I can trust him to go with you." Her hand rested on her sword, and it was clear the young lady wasn't the only one willing to resort to fighting if displeased. The sniveling swine of a buisnessman would snap his fingers, a group of 4 thugs would surround the trio. If they wouldn't give up the magical construct then, he would take it back.

Shishi/Hyperion

"Of course, I expect an prospective client to just be a little curious. The price is rather simple, you may only have the product if you choose to use it on an individual. I would ask for you to use on your self, but for I see or I have reason to believe that this vial will not work on you." The pinecone man spoke, showing a small glass vile with gold caps on both sides. Inside it was a strange sanguine liquid. It was shimmering in the light.

It radiated almost in the sunlight. It was more than just something to buy, it was a seed to sow chaos or to grant a great boon. "I do not know if you have ever attended one of these fine auctions, but this is a remenant or should I say this years specialty. There have been said to be strange experiments, people who had come here to change who they are. Well this is one of those, it is said that this one will turn one to stone, but still you remain alive, infact even more virile. Though I do suppose. It is only a catalyst for change, there's a bit more at play. If you do make use of it, if you do wish to take my gift I ask whoever your share this with you bring to the tent near the center of the market, it should have a carving of a candle with a star for it's flame."

The creatue that spoke to him was making bold claims. It wasn't strange for such claims to be made, for false elixers to be sold. But if this was a scam, was it a grift? Was it an attempt to mug him and some poor unfortunate soul that he picked up. For the slaver he had the choice of that gamble, of that trust. Either way, if he took it or not the mysterious pinecone would need to venture onward. It would give Hyperion the chance to keep browsing as well, or even to buy.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon's Proxy wrote:Zion

Their interaction had only brought unwanted eyes, or so the golem had thought. People gave sharp side eyes, wondering how this confrontation might play out. The magic life form craved conflicts by no means, but each moment spent talking meant the clock was racing closer and closer to running out. It was best for politeness sake, and to move on to just apologize. "You're right, it is only fair I offer the both of you an apology. I did not wish to hold either of you up, or to interupt your shopping experience but I must get going. I wish you both a good day."

He would try to move on, but he wouldn't have that luxury anymore. "Where do you think you're going, wares don't have rights to wander. Lets get you back to your podium." A voice of a man who snorted and smoked a bit too much. He showed his face, a portly man barely over a meter tall with a thick ginger beard and balding head waddled forward. With a cigar in one hand he would roughly shout out at the knight and the puppet. "I'd like you both to step away from my property, I have a sale to make and I can't have gawkers, or sticky fingers all over him".

The golem went to turn around, to try and run back from where he came, they must have circled around to cut off his path. Before he could, Ariana decided to share a piece of her mind. "It seems to me that he wishes to shop himself, besides from how he's acting I don't think I can trust him to go with you." Her hand rested on her sword, and it was clear the young lady wasn't the only one willing to resort to fighting if displeased. The sniveling swine of a buisnessman would snap his fingers, a group of 4 thugs would surround the trio. If they wouldn't give up the magical construct then, he would take it back.

The elderly visage showed amusement at the stranger flustered a quick apology. The way this person spoke gave him an air of sophistication. Despite the lanternman's haste he still made it a point to be polite. It was not at all the reaction Zion had expected but he welcomed it as he hadn't truly wished to cause the golem any harm. Unfortunately that was not the case for everyone nearby. Before Zion knew it they had been surrounded by the thugs of some sleazebag of a merchant. The swine brought with him the stench of his cigar which brought a dark cloud to the gentlemanly atmosphere.

The magician had seen this type of man before. Had been owned by such a man even, though it was for but a brief time. The obvious was clear, the being he had bumped into was not simply in disguise, but was some fantastic "wonder" brought here to be sold. Just as Zion had. He wondered if they were forcing slaves to undergo dungeon beast transformations here too. The thought of it disgusted Zion but his old man disguise held a calm neutral gaze.

"Hohoho~ I see, so this one here is on the run. I see, I see. Creatures really have no manners, do they?"

As he spoke, his hand gestured for the knightly woman to hold her blade. The old man made light of the situation and his words seemed to be taking the smoking merchant's side of things. But from the way he tried to make eye contact with the golem hopefully it would get the clue. If not, it was fine either way. In the midst of laughing(hopefully along with the fat merchant) a wand would suddenly appear in the old mans hand. He tapped it to his forehead and then pointed it at the short swine of a man casting Inversing Buzz as he shouted.

"By creature, I mean you of course! And you, and you, and you and you!"

As he shouted each "you" he would point his wand at a new guard even reaching across the golem's chest to do so with a clean shot. His spell was scaled four times and each point sent a small buzzing orb of sound magic out to send the enemy into confusion. "Let's go!" He would then exclaim as he put his wand away and took both the golem and Ariana by the wrists to lead them away while the goon squad was still trying to figure out how to walk again.

Magoi: 360/420

Ability:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion was no stranger when it came to experimentation. He had gone through two separate transformations, likely more than any other person. He had found strength in his current form so such a transformation did not call out to him, but then he recalled his stowaways. His inclination was to protect them from such chaos, but those thoughts would make his own actions hypocritical. It was at this time that he would take the gentleman on his offer to take the potion to both Manaka and Higanbana.

Despite his caution, he believed the sheer level of the tale, to turn someone into stone was so preposterous that it would give more credence to the words considering his own experiences. However, the rules were suspicious. He could tell more was going on behind the scenes, but he would just have to go along with it to unravel the thread.

"I'll take it. Thank you sir."

He would take the potion and in a more secluded, offer an opportunity to take it, repeating what the pine cone had told him. Sharing his hesitations and worries, and then revealing his own experience in becoming an Ooze Overlord.
Manaka was against it at first until she realized this was a path that Shishi had taken himself. But even then she would defer to Higanbana before deciding.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the Duo was walking he would look on and heard a voice. As Ghost would stop. Mya would bump into him as she was busy playing with the claw. "Ouchie what the?... Your Majesty, are you ok?" Soon she would look over and see That Ghost was walking towards where the sound of the man shouting was coming from. " A Sassanid Priest..what in the world is he doing in a place like this?" Soon Ghost would arrive at where the man was and then he would say to him. "All this yelling and for what. Most people to walk by you and pay you never mind.
Tell me something what do you plan on doing if you ever were to get these followers you are looking for? What choice will you make if there is one?"
As he looked on Ghost was curious as to know exactly what was he going to do.

Once he answered no matter how he answered Ghost would then say to him. "Higher powers are neither here nor there. I myself am fighting such a being that could be considered a Higher power. But in my new kingdom I could use a figurehead such as yourself...Tell me what is your name?"

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Zubaidah made first contact with the darker Grand Auction where she least expected. As she hawked her wares, conning customers with low-quality Dungeon items, Zubaidah caught sight of a familiar face in Eight. She was initially cautious due to his actions in Ipos and Jedidiah, but his interest in something curious from the Grand Auction made her throw caution to the wind.

Would you let me examine that, my dear?’ She beckoned them both towards her busy stall, shooing away all her customers, before she received the small vial and took a closer look. ‘How interesting! Well, do tell me if the transformation works, dearie.’ After she handed the vial back, Zubaidah watched Eight seal the deal and walk away, concern for his intentions masked behind curiosity.

I must ask, do you have any similar items?’ She beckoned their unusual vendor closer, enticing him with her inferior wares, ‘I have heard of these transformations from the last auction - and I would love a chance at one myself!

-----

used Solomon’s Empathy on the vial
hoping to discern what the vail contains and where it came from
mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sabin stopped and looked at the peddler. He was promising something exciting to the younger male, information about a great warrior artifact. Sabin was already intrigued with what was being offered, patting himself on the body to see if he had any sort of huang on his hat he could offer in exchange.

"I'm not too sure how much you want, but I'm a bounty hunter as well. If it's not the coin that you are looking for, I'm good at tracking things or people down and bringing them back. We can make a trade like that as well, but I wouldn't want you to run off or anything. "

There were plenty of times when Sabin did a job for free without expecting pay, but he would be disappointed if he missed out on an adventure because of it. Things like this promoted growth.

"So, what do ya say?!! Money, or something else?"

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"What the fuck is he talking about..." Higan raised an eyebrow as the weird man explained about his offer to Hyperion. The cat girl herself wasn't oblivious to experiments since that resulted in her living with animal features. Higan would observe the important business conversation quietly though, but she was feeling playful. She would stand behind Manaka and rest her chin on Manaka's shoulder while keeping her eye on both Hyperion and the other man.

The moment Hyperion mentioned he would take the vial, Higan had some kind of idea of what her master would do. But she would keep her mouth shut until the time for Hyperion to finally tell them came.

Upon being explained the effect of the potion, Higanbana could notice the worry on Manaka's face. Why wouldn't she? People were afraid of the unknown. Not only that, Hyperion shared his worries and hesitation with both of them as well. That was enough to make Manaka feel unsure about taking the chance right? But she, Higanbana, to her it was not something foreign. To her, it would be just another session of the experiment she had to undergo. So maybe she should take it? Well, now she had to chance to make her own decision, unlike before...

"Don't be a fucking coward." Higanbana would boop Manaka's nose playfully. She stepped forward and reached out her hand toward Hyperion. "I'll take it."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum