With Regrets

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1With Regrets Empty With Regrets 28/06/14, 01:40 am

Fu Yunling

Fu Yunling
C-Tier
C-Tier

I'm going to start this off by saying that I love you all no matter what. In the great traditions of the people of the South... bless your little hearts you are all the sweetest and most creative little bunch.

Now that's said.

Fu cannot post. No, it's not that she doesn't like you (please see opening statement). It isn't that she doesn't love being on this site and being a part of this amazing community. Fu cannot post because Fu is busy stressing out over the fact that she's been unemployed since the middle of February. It's almost July. Add in the fact that her dog appears to have some strange medical issues going on and that she still lives with her ex-boyfriend (who was so much of a dip Fu had an extended hiatus because of how he behaved the last time)... pretty words in pretty sentences are not something she can do.

Layman's terms: I'm so stressed out I can't sit down long enough to write a post.

Make some graphics every once in awhile? Sure. That's like five minutes and I have templates (what, you thought it was all similar because it was just me making it? lolno). I generally take about thirty minutes to write a good post, and that's thirty minutes I could be using to fill out an application.

So.

Fu loves you all (please reference the beginning of this because I mean it with all my heart). But Fu is not going to be an active roleplayer until she gets a job.

I may pop up in the box every once in awhile to talk to people (because I do love you all) and you're all more than welcome to Skype me when I'm on. I'll still make site graphics and such when I have the time, but for the foreseeable future I'm going to be focusing on getting a job.

Hugs and kisses,
Fu

2With Regrets Empty Re: With Regrets 28/06/14, 09:42 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

We understand Tea Lady. While it is unfortunate, you gotta get your life in order and back on your feet. I'm wishing you the bestest of lucks and appreciate that you plan on still giving us some of your time. Many thanks and even more wishes for the best!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum