2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

ARIEL HAREL

("king or no - people will always suck. i swear it's their only job.")

AIN'T LIFE JUST A WONDERFUL GODDAMN ADVENTURE OF PAIN AND SUFFERING? AND YES, HE WAS IN A FOUL MOOD. NOTHING NEW, OBVIOUSLY. LIKE USUAL, ONE COULD PINPOINT THE SOURCE OF HIS MOOD TO A CERTAIN PROFESSOR BEARING THE NAME 'SCHWARTZ'. WHAT POSSIBLE COULD IT BE THIS TIME, ONE MAY ASK. SIMPLY SCHWARTZ SIGNED UP ARIEL FOR A RATHER TROUBLESOME AND ANNOYING JOB. NOTHING NEW - EXCEPT FOR THE SMALL, UNASSUMING PHRASE SCHWARTZ MENTIONED RIGHT AS ARIEL BEGAN TO STORM AWAY. THAT OF WHICH BEING, "OH, BY THE WAY, YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH SOMEONE ELSE." NOW AT FIRST, ARIEL ASSUMED SCHWARTZ REFERRED TO A CERTAIN PEST BUT NOT ENTIRELY TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING [ yes, he was referring to reed ]. BUT THEN, OF COURSE, SCHWARTZ HAD TO FURTHER ARIEL'S USUAL TANTRUM BY ADDING THE NAME OF SAID INDIVIDUAL WHOM HE WOULD BE WORKING WITH. "KALLIAS ALTHAUS."

IMMEDIATELY HE RECOGNIZED THE NAME 'KALLIAS ALTHAUS'. OF COURSE HE WOULD RECOGNIZE THE NAME. 'ALTHAUS' WAS AS INFLUENTIAL AS THE NAME 'REED'. MEANING, AMONG A COUNTRY WITH FEW NOBLES, THE NAME CIRCULATED THROUGH THE STREETS OF MAGNOSTADT OFTEN. HE ALSO KNEW A FEW THINGS ABOUT THE MAN HIMSELF. KALLIAS ALTHAUS - A TWENTY-FIVE YEAR OLD WITH THE MOST RIDICULOUS BLONDE HAIR EVER. HE WAS IN MOST OF ARIEL'S CLASSES, MUCH TO THE GINGER/BRUNETTE'S CHAGRIN. [ thank god he barely attended classes anyway. ] APPARENTLY, ACCORDING TO GOSSIP, HE ONCE ATTENDED MAGNOSTADT BACK AROUND FIVE YEARS AGO [ when ariel wasn't yet at magnostadt ] UNTIL HE DIDN'T. BUT NO MATTER, ALTHAUS COULD BE THE GODDAMN EMPEROR OF KOU FOR ALL HE CARED - EITHER WAY HE WAS STILL ACCOMPANYING ARIEL ON A RATHER UNPLEASANT JOB. AUTOMATIC RECIPE OF HATE.

HE GROANED, A BIT MORE THAN ANNOYED THAT NEITHER THE DAMN PERSON WHO PLACED THE HIRING ADVERTISEMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE OR THE MAN WHO APPARENTLY WAS TO GUARD WITH HIM HAD YET TO ARRIVE. [ although to be fair they probably never expected him to come more than two hours before the exhibit. ] HE SINCERELY HOPED HE WOULDN'T END UP STANDING THERE IN THE BAZAAR FOR MORE THAN A FEW MORE MINUTES WITHOUT ANY ACTIVITY. RESTLESSNESS ATE AT HIM. GOD, COULD THEY TAKE ANY MORE TIME!? HE TAPPED HIS FINGERS ON THE HANDLE OF HIS SCYTHE RESTLESSLY. HIS EYES SWEPT THE BAZAAR'S PERIMETERS CONSTANTLY AS HE IMPATIENTLY WAITED FOR SOMEONE TO ARRIVE ALREADY. HE NEARLY THREW HIS SCYTHE HALF ACROSS THE BAZAAR TO PUNISH A CERTAIN POMPOUS ASSHOLE IN THE HEAD WHEN SAID ASSHOLE FINALLY SHOWED HIS HEAD. HE FORCED HIS HAND TO STAY, OF COURSE, BUT NOT WITHOUT TRACES OF ANNOYANCE PULLING AT HIS FEATURES.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO DAMN LONG!?" THE MAGICIAN SNARLED. SURPRISED BROWN EYES REGARDED THE MAGICIAN FOR A MOMENT BEFORE SCOFFING. HE FOLDED HIS ARMS BEFORE DIRECTING AN ANNOYED GLARE AT ARIEL. "THAT SHOULD BE ME ASKING - I DON'T RECALL MAKING ANY APPOINTMENTS WITH YOU."

ARIEL SIGHED AND HISSED SOMETHING SUSPICIOUSLY CLOSE TO 'IDIOT'. "LOOK," HE TILTED HIS SCYTHE IN THE MAN'S DIRECTION, "THE AUTHORITIES DECIDED YOUR GEM WAS TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE FOR SOMEONE NOT TO TRY TO STEAL IT. SO HENCE, GUARDS. OR, I AND ANOTHER PERSON."

HE REGARDED THE MAGICIAN WARILY, UNEASED BY THE DARK GLARES ARIEL LATHERED UPON HIM. "OH WELL, THAT'S NICE. BUT AREN'T YOU A BIT EARLY?"

ARIEL'S LIPS CURLED UP INTO A TWISTED SMILE. "YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO EARLY."
( hover over stat titles )
   MAGOI | WORDS | STAMINA

Last edited by Ariel-chan on 08/12/17, 09:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kallias Althaus

Kallias Althaus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kallias Althaus
160/160 magoiXX492/1500 wordsXX40/40 stamina
At this point, his life was no longer spinning out of Kallias' grasp yet he still felt as if he was lost. Eyes downcast and weary, he was slowly growing sick of the world around him remaining staunch grey. While he had only continued to improve - he did manage to drag his sorry hind back to Magnostadt Academy and return his studies - the knowledge of knowing how weak he had grown in the passing time left an embarrassed knot of nerves in his stomach. Yet, his teachers whose faces were familiar to him from the past still saw some spark left. Schwartz at least must have seen it, Kallias concluded after he was approached by the man in question. At the end of their conversation, the Red Magician was told rather curtly that he would be attending a job with a man by the name of Ariel Harel.

The name wasn't foreign to Kallias' ears, though he had never met the man in question before. All that he knew of Ariel was that he was a genius in magic and was supposedly in his class. Supposedly for the simple fact that the man never showed up to any of their classes, yet it was still agreed across the board that Ariel was among the cream of the crop at Magnostadt. But, that was all that Kallias knew. Perhaps it would be interesting to work with Ariel? If anything, hopefully, it would be a little bit entertaining.

It would take Kallias sometime before he arrived at the exhibit. For his morning, he waved around at the library and browsed through the books. His fingers brushed along the spines of a couple of the tomes, though he never pulled one out to thumb through. After thirty minutes of just looking, the Magician finally left. His feet brought him to a local cafe, where he sat and enjoyed a cup of tea for the rest of the hour.

"You can never be too early."

"Then don't grow rude when you're left to wait." Kallias said as he approached the duo, having briefly overheard a part of their earlier encounter. He regarded Ariel with a politeness that masked dull eyes, and already he had a sour impression of the other Magician. The cruel smile, the aggression he showed the owner for not arriving as early as others. It was already decided in Kallias mind that Ariel was unpleasant, so it was not unsurprising that he was much warmer to the owner.

"Hello, sir. I'm Kallias Althaus, feel free to call me Kallias," He introduced himself to the owner, extending his hand with a polite smile. "I apologize for the greeting that you encountered, though I implore you not to think lowly of us. I'm sure that, nevertheless, Ariel and I will be more than capable of protecting your gem. If you mind, can we see where it is so we can make use of our time?

notes:
Spoiler:

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

`

ARIEL HAREL

("i swear i have a tongue, vocal chords - and yes i can speak for myself.")

ARIEL GLANCED TO THE SIDE WHEN A NEW VOICE JOINED THE CONVERSATION. A YOUNG MAN WITH A FEW YEARS ON ARIEL SPOKE POLITELY YET CURTLY TOWARD THE BLACK MAGICIAN. DESPITE HIS ALMOST RUDE MANNER OF ADDRESSING THE TESTY MAGICIAN - OR PERHAPS BECAUSE HE SPOKE SO SHARPLY TO ARIEL - HIS VOICE PAINFULLY REMINDED ARIEL OF HIS OLDER BROTHER, MATTIYAHU. BUT JUST AS THE THOUGHT SUGGESTED ITSELF TO ARIEL, HE WAVED IT AWAY. IT WOULD NEVER DO TO ADMIT HE ACTUALLY MISSED MATTI. THAT WOULD REQUIRE HIM TO RELENT THAT MATTI SPOKE CORRECTLY WHEN HE REBUKED ARIEL FOR HIS EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCY ON OTHERS. EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCY - COULD MATTIYAHU INSULT HIM ANY FURTHER? HE BUILT A STONE WALL AROUND HIS HEART FOR THE VERY REASON TO AVOID TURNING OTHERS INTO HIS EMOTIONAL CRUTCH. WHO WAS MATTIYAHU TO SAY THE WALL FAILED ITS JOB? WHAT DID HIS STUPID BROTHER KNOW ANYWAY? HE DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO PRY INTO THE MIND OF OTHERS [ thank god ] SO HOW COULD THAT PEACOCK SPEAK SO CONFIDENTLY ABOUT THE WORKINGS OF ANOTHER PERSON'S MIND? THEN AGAIN, CONSIDERING THE PEACOCK'S INHERENT ARROGANCE PERHAPS THE SUDDEN SURPRISE OUGHT TO HAVE NOT COME AS SUCH A SURPRISE. IF ANYONE COULD PULL OFF SUCH IMPERTINENT ARROGANCE IT WAS MATTIYAHU. ACCOMPANIED WITH THE WORST OF FLAMBOYANT MOTIONS OF COURSE. ALTHOUGH, HE CERTAINLY COULD IMAGINE THE OWNER OF THE ANNOYINGLY MATTIYAHU-LIKE VOICE WOULD ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO PULL OFF SUCH AUDACIOUS INSOLENCE. ANYTHING AND ANYONE WHO REMINDED ARIEL OF MATTIYAHU PROBABLY COULD. AFTER ALL, ONLY ARROGANCE DEFINED MATTIYAHU. THEREFORE, LOGICALLY, WHOEVER RESEMBLED MATTIYAHU IN SOME SORT OF STRANGE AND TWISTED FASHION IMMEDIATELY ONE MAY ASSUME ALSO POSSESSED THE SAME ARROGANCE WHICH MATTIYAHU ENJOYED FLAUNTING WITHOUT RESERVE. AND CONSIDERING HOW MUCH ARIEL DESPISED MATTIYAHU IT ONLY MADE SENSE FOR HIM TO HATE THOSE WHO SHARED A SEMBLANCE OF HIS BROTHER. LIKE THIS KALLIAS ALTHAUS FOR EXAMPLE. ONLY FITTING, HE SUPPOSED, THAT THE BLOND TREATED ARIEL DISDAINFULLY BEFORE WINNING THE GRACE OF THEIR TEMPORARY EMPLOYER WITH APOLOGETIC WORDS.

BUT NO MATTER HOW FITTING IT ALL WAS, IT STILL PISSED HIM OFF. OBVIOUSLY HE WAS GOING TO VOICE HIS COMPLAINTS. WHAT, DID YOU REALLY EXPECT ANYTHING BETTER FROM A HAREL? FOR GOD'S SAKE, HIS REPETITIVE HABIT OF PISSING OTHERS OFF WITH HIS BLUNT AND UNCENSORED MANNER OF SPEECH EARNED HIM AT LEAST HALF OF HIS REPUTATION - SURELY NO ONE ACTUALLY HOPED ANY BETTER MIGHT COME OUT HIM.

HE PLACED A HAND ON THE EXPENSIVE LOOKING RED COAT [ only the best for the little althaus prince no doubt ] AND CLEARED HIS THROAT. MATCHING THE BLOND MAN IN COLD TONE HE SAID, "WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR ME ANYWAY? YOU MAY HAVE A PRETTY FACE, BUT THAT'S NOT MUCH OF AN EXCUSE TO TREAT ME LIKE I'M SOME SORT OF RESPONSIBILITY YOU HAVE TO BEAR." IF ANYTHING, THAT SHOULD BE HOW HE ACTS!

MAGOI | WORDS | STAMINA

Kallias Althaus

Kallias Althaus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kallias Althaus
160/160 magoiXX###/1500 wordsXX40/40 stamina
The man paused when he felt a weight on his shoulder, his gaze flickering to the left to look upon the offender. He waited patiently for Ariel to finish speaking, his lips pressed together into a polite smile. As he digested the other's words, his mind worked on creating a spitting comeback.

"I wasn't speaking for you," Kallias began as he stepped away from Ariel, "I was merely telling our gracious employer that I apolgozied for the rude reception he was met with, not that you were sorry for your words." He took a brief pause, his smile taking on a more biting and teasing edge. Kallias fixed Ariel with a hard look, his head slightly cocking to the side. "Furthermore, the only thing I did say for you was that you were capable of protecting the gem."

Suddenly, Kallias turned to the owner and gave him an apologetic nod of the head. "It would seem I have made a mistake- allow me to revoke my words. I give my most sincere apology about the awefully rude reception that you had received at the hands of my less than capable partner. It would appear, by his own words prior, that he does not have the capability of procedding forwards with this task. Without further ado, I humbly implore you to still take us on for this duty. If it's with your wishes, I'll go ahead and check on the gem myself."  

notes:Sorry for the late post. There wasn't much for me to reply here, so >>

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

ARIEL HAREL

("should a fool speak the words will scorn; should a scholar speak the words will yield.")

HE ROSE A BROW AT THE BLOND'S FALSELY POLITE WORDS. WHAT A PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO COUNTER ARIEL'S OWN WORDS. KALLIAS'S OWN WORDS BETRAYED HIM AND THOUGH YOUNG RICH BOYS WERE OFTEN TAUGHT THE SKILL OF TALKING ONE'S WAY OUT OF EVERYTHING, ALTHAUS'S PROCLIVITY TO RESPOND WITHOUT THOUGHT OF THE  CONSEQUENCES - AS WELL AS SPEAKING WITHOUT THINKING IN GENERAL - WOULD SURELY BRING ABOUT HIS DOWNFALL. BUT IF PLACED ON THE STAND SURELY THE JUDGE WOULD FIND ARIEL JUST AS GUILTY OF THE SAME CRIME WHICH HE REBUKED KALLIAS FOR COMMITTING. THOUGH MAYBE NOT SO PRONE TO FISH DESPERATELY FOR CUTTING RESPONSES, HE REFUSED TO RID HIMSELF OF THE TERRIBLY DESTRUCTIVE HABIT OF ALWAYS HAVING THE LAST SAY IN EVERYTHING. HE BLAMED HIS UPBRINGING IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHICH IMPLEMENTED THE ‘KILL OR BE KILLED’ PHILOSOPHY. SURELY A DUBIOUS MORAL CODE ROSE FROM SUCH A TOXIC OTHER WORLD BUT THE LIKELIHOOD OF ARIEL CHANGING HIS QUESTIONABLE MORALS ONLY PLUMMETED AT THE MENTION OF SUCH A LIFE ALTERING DECISION - MOSTLY BECAUSE TO HIM IT WAS ‘SUCKING UP TO FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO DESERVE MORE SHIT THAN RESPECT’.

HIS EYES FLICKERED MOMENTARILY TO THE SIDE BEFORE RETURNING TO WHATEVER BULLSHIT ALTHAUS CONJURED TO TURN THEIR TEMPORARY EMPLOYER AGAINST HIM. HE ROLLED HIS EYES AND YAWNED. COULD THIS MAN BE ANY MORE PREDICTABLE? THE ART OF WIT INVOLVED PRESENTING ARGUMENTS IN A SURPRISING MANNER TO RENDER THE OTHER SPEECHLESS AND MOMENTARILY CAPACITATED. TRULY THE MOMENT WHERE A DEBATER EXPOSED HIMSELF TO THE MOST DANGER - WHEN HIS MIND DREW BLANKS AND HIS WORDS RAN DRY. IN SUCH A VULNERABLE POSITION, THE DEBATER WOULD UNDOUBTEDLY FIND HIMSELF AT THE END OF A METAPHORICAL SWORD. WHETHER SHARP OR DULL MATTERED LITTLE AS EVEN A DULL SWORD COULD KNOCK OUT A MAN OVER THE HEAD WHILE HIS ATTENTION FALTERED FOR JUST A PAUSE AND MOMENT. HOW RATHER FRUSTRATING THIS DISTASTEFUL PRINCE WOULD MOCK THE ART OF EXCHANGING WITTY WORDS WITH HIS FLAWED ARGUMENT. THOUGH HIS PRESENTATION SKILLS WEREN'T HALF BAD, HIS ACTUAL ARGUMENTS BORDERLINE RANDOM STRINGS OF WORDS PIECED TOGETHER ONLY TO SOUND THOUGHTFULLY AND ELOQUENTLY CREATED.

EITHER WAY, THOUGH INCLINED TO HAVE THE LAST LAUGH OF EVERYTHING, HE RARELY SUBJECTED HIMSELF TO A SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT. THOUGH HATRED DID NOT APTLY FIT HIS IRRATIONAL GRUDGES, SOMETHING OF A STUBBORNLY PERSISTENT VOICE INSIDE HIS HEAD REFUSED TO ALLOW HIM TO ADMIT DEFEAT. FOR REASONS HE WOULD NEVER COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND [ a fact which endlessly annoyed him ], IT CONSIDERED EVERYTHING AS A GAME - A GAME ONE MUST WIN, NO MATTER THE COST. HE POINTED TO THE STRANGELY OBSESSIVE ASPECT OF HIS PERSONALITY AS THE CULPRIT TO ALL THE RIDICULOUS TROUBLE HE OFTEN BARELY AVOIDED - OR FOUND HIMSELF HEAVILY INVOLVED IN. IT CLENCHED HIM TIGHTLY AND CHASED HIM ENDLESSLY UNTIL HE PURSUED ITS RECKLESS AGENDA. JUST LIKE SCHWARTZ, WHO CONSTANTLY PESTERED HIM UNTIL HE RELENTED. A TRULY ANNOYING AND BOTHERSOME BASTARD.

"EVEN NOW, AS YOU BELITTLE MY OWN INCOMPETENCE, A THIEF APPROACHES THE DOOR OF THE GEM. DO BE HELPFUL AND GET RID OF IT, OH GREAT AND MIGHTY PRINCE. I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR BEING UNABLE TO ATTEND TO THE THIEF, HOWEVER. FOR MY LACK OF CAPABILITIES WOULD SURELY ONLY HINDER SUCH A SKILLED FIGHTER AS YOURSELF," HE PLAYFULLY REPLIED WITH UNCHARACTERISTIC MISCHIEF IN HIS VOICE. HE TOOK TO GLANCING OVER TO THE DIRECTION OF THE TENT HOUSING THE GEM - SOME MANY METERS AWAY FROM THEM AND ALMOST OUT OF SIGHT - BEFORE HIS GAZE RETURNED TO KALLIAS, AN AMUSED SMILE ON HIS FACE.
   MAGOI | WORDS | STAMINA

Kallias Althaus

Kallias Althaus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kallias Althaus
160/1460 magoiXX1346//1500 wordsXX40/40 stamina
Pathetic people garnered pathetic responses.

Unfortunately for Ariel, today was not a decent day for Kallias. Like so many other days, his body felt tired - sapped of energy. With that said, why should he even bother to spend a drop of that finite, inefficient energy on an irritating brat? He was already growing annoyed by the other's voice [what a waste, it could've gone to better use] and the urge to just leave was growing more appetizing by the minute.

If Ariel was looking for a man who was willing to string together words that were not only eloquent, thoughtful, and meaningful, then he was surely looking in the wrong place. With his current state, Kallias could only care enough to piece together words that broadcasted the image that his family so dearly struggled to project constantly. If it weren't for the threat of his father's repercussions, he wouldn't give enough of a damn to even reply to the other. Truth be told, Kallias shouldn't even bother. While the spiteful man had words that cut with a silver edge, his conversation was wholly unstimulating. They were scathing syllables that even a toddler could mimic; not only that, Ariel couldn't even present in a way that could at least entertain him.

Even now, Ariel's words did little to catch Kallias's attention. His gaze flickered over to the man in question - and for a brief moment, the expression of a bedraggled man could be seen - before he turned his attention to the tent. "While I should be concerned about the incoming thief, you're distracting me with how silly you're being," he replied, looking at the other magician through the corner of his eye. "Your attempts to be sarcastic and witty -daresay even childish- are hamfisted. If I may say, you're simply trying too hard. You degrade yourself willingly, calling yourself incompetent and unable to handle a simple robber. A man too poor at anything but pickpocketing others who a far more accomplished. If I were any lesser, I would laugh. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be watching the gem. Oh, and I'm not a prince. I may carry myself with dignity, but that doesn't mean I'm royalty." Ariel's amused smile was met by the same jaded and polite smile, a smile that didn't even manage to reach his purple eyes.

Once he was done talking, Kallias started walking to the exhibit in question. His pace was brisk and formal; back straight, head up, his arms at his side. It had all the "swish" that accompanies a noble's gait but none of the liveliness of a man. It was automatic - ingrained, or better yet hammered. Another weight to add to the image Kallias was required to portray due to the addition of "Althaus" on his name. But he was still in sight of the nasty Magician, his "boss", and the few workers who bustled about the building.

When he entered the space where the gem was kept, a man who was keeping his eye on said treasure made himself sparse. Seemingly left to his own thoughts for the time being, Kallias inspected the enclosed room. The centerpiece was obviously the treasure, with smaller jewels lining the stands. There were only two walkways into the exhibit, though Kallias took note of a vent. Once he was done, the Althaus plopped down onto one of the many seats in the room.

He pulled out Harq and laid the staff at his side. His fingers lingered on the handle of the spear, his thumb brushing the material for a moment. In the time where he was allowed to be alone, the demeanor dropped. His features softened into the look of melancholy as his shoulders sagged in a non-Althaus manner. He kept his eyes on the staff for a moment longer before turning his gaze to the gem.

notes:  Notes would go here if I had any to put.

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

ARIEL HAREL

("all encompassing grief, mock the pity aroused.")

For the briefest moment Ariel swears he spots an all too familiar expression on the other's face. No, such a sentence implies he only thought he noticed something. But nay, his conviction rang clearly. Indeed, upon Kallias's face something of resignation, weariness, and tire warped the man's expression into a pity trap. He frowns slightly at that emotion known as indignation bubbling beneath his surface. Who the hell gave a grown man - a noble grown man no less - the right to look defeated and tired? Should Kallias have been any less than an Althaus he would have surely assumed life had cursed the blond man. But he doubts an Althaus would know of a damned life - one full of true hardships. What a weak man to lose himself to his 'grief'. How pitiful. Such a display of patheticness disgusts him. Pretty face or not, he wouldn't mind punching this man's face if only to give him the reality call he so needs and deserves.

He purposely ignores whatever bullcrap Kallias blabs because it has become painfully obvious to him that nothing the man says is worthwhile of Ariel’s time or attention. His attention turns elsewhere - namely to ponder the possibility of simply leaving. After all, given the fact Schwartz fraudulently signed him up (an act which could easily land Schwartz a sentencing), no strings or obligations ties him to the job at hand. Though true, he does benefits from the job, the idea of surrounding himself with annoying noblemen leaves a sour taste in his mouth. Yet all the same a small part of him digs their heels into the ground in a strong refusal.

It reasons annoyingly, "Are you truly leaving this poor man to his own devices? Do you truly wish to suffer the guilt should he die and you weren't there to save him?" The excruciating argument causes the magician to turn his attention to the aforementioned 'poor man' and immediately he gains the frustration to smash the voice.

It is the gait that turns Ariel away this time. It seems normal enough - but no. The movements - they are dead. Plainly dead despite the steady pace so typical of nobleman. His lips twitched. He turned his gaze away from the frustratingly pitiful sight. Though not on purpose, his multicolor eyes land on the owner of the gem. He frowns, displeased by the stare. He barks at the man, demanding an explanation to the age old question: why cast your eyes upon me with such accusatory fixation?

"That professor assured me you would be perfect for the job - such is the reason I chose you out of all the other candidates. So please. Live up to the praise of your professor." He folds his arms.

The black magician sneers. "No thanks - this job has pissed me off too much." He brushes past the man without a single guilty thought about his offensive behavior.
   MAGOI | WORDS | STAMINA

Kallias Althaus

Kallias Althaus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Kallias Althaus
###/### magoiXX###### wordsXX###/### stamina
It wasn't too surprising to the blonde when Ariel had failed to make an appearance at the centerpiece of the exhibit. The man didn't seem too eager to do the job, so Kallias couldn't exactly say he would be shocked if he had left entirely.

Nor could he complain, if he were to be honest. Ever since Verloren, he had found himself reclusive and drawn away from others. His interactions were kept between jobs, school, his brother, and the times he was drawn out of his apartment - but those were rare occasions that happened infrequently. Kallias couldn't claim that he enjoyed his lonely life, but he lacked the motivation and the energy to be around others.

Weary blue eyes closed, a soft sigh shuddering his body. His elbows propped themselves against his knees, face in his hands. It was still early in the day and Kallias still felt tired despite the long night of rest.

In his moment of...

WIP

notes: WIP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum