Trent's Jiryu Post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trent's Jiryu Post Empty Trent's Jiryu Post 16/04/22, 04:17 am

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trent's Jiryu Post Jiryur10

A cup of green tea rested before the weary but hopeful conqueror. It served him well to drink up before the beverage grew lukewarm. It bothered him, Jiryu, more than anyone. Oh, did this young dreamer not know that he, Jiryu, was a man who was rather stingy regarding his tea? Ah, no worries the Magi thought, his negligence of the ever so warm and fresh warm tea was to come back to him, you know, karma? Once this man talked enough with Jiryu, he'd be sure to realize he is rather parched, then decide to take a sip of his cup, to then notice the grave mistake he had made.

A white stream of steam from the ocha rolled over his observant eyes, the Magi's. Jiryu held his cup with both hands, very keen on enjoying each and every flavor and aroma that came with the cup. It was to be during this moment that the eager Kinan boy was to pester the Magi further on the dungeon that had risen from the depths of the famed Mount Raiji. How could one be so eager to risk their life within the confines of the ever illusive dungeon?

It was folly to be so eager, but Jiryu could respect that, for sometimes that was exactly what was required from a candidate. Yet, that same zeal can come to bite one in the butt, so they had to tread carefully, with great caution. Jiryu let the boy spiel, before warning him of the true dangers of his current mindset. It was pertinent to his success that he knew of the treacherous path he had begun to trek to become the greatest swordsman under the heavens.

Jiryu: "I hate to be the one to bring you back to reality, but, Takezo, you mustn't let yourself be blinded by your excitement. Do realize what you're set to enter, Takezo. I'd be a tad more cautious, on guard, weary, if you will. I fully expect us to clash with those clever Kogata shinobi, or even perhaps those hardened warriors from the Shikizui, my friend. I notice your will to merely do good, without allegiance to any particular faction, but, Takezo, you will face great foes and hurdles. I urge you to hone your blade, for the time will be sure to come where you will have to clash with the clans, young Takezo, or shall I better say.. Musashi."

Advised the wise Magi, despite him being rather young himself.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum