Reaper Magic Revisited

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Reaper Magic Revisited 13/03/22, 05:24 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

I know Surprising Right But just hear me out Really quick. I thought Long and Hard about How I could Rework this and Delivering the Fantasy of Being a Reaper and then It clicked.... well you'll see!

Before!:

AFTER!:

Last edited by Lestacia on 10/10/23, 09:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

2Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 13/03/22, 11:48 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Cannot heal and decrease players states, passive also have durations still you can't permanently weaken people with a passive debuffs follow post limits, most you can do is two posts remove the other effect

3Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 17/03/22, 08:45 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You haven't stated how strength magic properly comes into play, I would say mention something about how the magic invigorates the metabolic process in combination with the life magic or by having it actively reduce the force of the body.

4Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 10/10/23, 03:44 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bumping you one more time sweetheart!

5Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 10/10/23, 02:25 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

the magic itself was supposed to have certain actions or effects that dictates the future creation of abilities, it seems like you made the magic to be "whatever the passive ability is, + more of what the passive ability is), in which there is no magic in creation that's like it till this day.

Example

NIGHTMARE MAGIC
[ LIGHT + STRENGTH + CLAIRVOYANCE ]
[ FOUNDER: Staff ]
Using Clairvoyance the magic creates a nightmare from the persons mind out of strength and light magic which does damage to the mind and body, anything that is hit with one of these spells also has a paranoia and disorientation effect applied to them for 1 post.

^ its a triple combination, explains the nature of the magic and what its supposed to do for the abilities, and its passive lasts for one post. Your double lasts for 2, that's a no.

Reaper Magic
[ Life + Strength]
[ Lestacia: Lestacia | PERMISSION: Restricted: Lestacia / Adrastos ]

A Smokey black energy of death that deteriorates the life force of targets by increasing the spread of lactic acid in the body, artificially increasing fatigue. *Pick a debuff, -1 tier for 1 post* upon a successful hit or those afflicted. Due to the nature of how the magic attacks it's targets, the debuff in question only affects living things.

^ there you go.

6Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 10/10/23, 06:48 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

1/2

7Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 10/10/23, 08:06 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Change the wording to "Decreases speed by C tier, lasting 2 posts." Ensure you add these refreshes as long as they are in the affected area.

8Reaper Magic Revisited Empty Re: Reaper Magic Revisited 13/10/23, 06:10 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

2/2 approved will be added to the list tonight feel free to use it

Code:
[center][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b][u]Reaper Magic[/u][/b][/color]
[ Life + Strength][/font]
[ [size=12][font=Georgia][color=#000000][b]FOUNDER[/b][/color][/font]: Lestacia | [color=#000000][font=Georgia][b]PERMISSION[/b][/font][/color]: Restricted: Lestacia / Adrastos[/size] ]
[i]

A Smokey black energy of death that deteriorates the life force of targets by increasing the spread of lactic acid in the body, artificially increasing fatigue. Decreases speed by C tier, lasting 2 posts upon a successful hit or those afflicted. Effect refreshes while in the affected area. Due to the nature of how the magic attacks it's targets, the debuff in question only affects living things. [/i][/center]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum