3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

DEATH SONG MAGIC
[ LIFE + SOUND ]

[ FOUNDER: Jumanah Necowl | PERMISSION: Resticted form all but Jumanah unless given permission or learned in character from Jumanah ]
Combing Life and Sound magic into Death Song this magic is able to target the internal organs of living creatures and shut them down in various ways by using the death side of life and the ultra sonic wave of sound.

Last edited by Jumanah Necowl on 08/08/20, 02:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

While magic is capable of doing some powerful things just draining life force isn't that simple as it's a rather powerful function that normally seems to be the area of djinn. So this would only really be capable of B-tier or A-tier spells with its lethality. The ideas is interesting but it doesn't really explain to me how the two magics work together. For example, using the vibrations to cause fatigue, or using the commands to create life infused waves which have some type of similar effect. And with the magic the death types seem more of like the actual attacks, making a sound which affects life by attacking its organs or other vitals with magic is possible but probably still requires some type of contact with it and does would risk death or injury.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

After much conversing with others on ideas, here's the next attempt at this.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

I feel it still doesn't properly explain how the magics work together, I'd suggest maybe something like using the two magics to make life infused vibrations which resonate with the vibrations of living things causing maybe decay, or just interruption of functions.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

I added it in to the end hope thats any bit better sorry for any an all inconveniences thus far.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It looks as if you put everything onto the original description because the part of the top seems to be a slight repeat along with the death counter status effect and then the 5 meters im confused as too what the actual passive of the magic does. Shutting down organs fully would be atier damage and just stopping them seems very specific. Id cut down most of what you have to "By combining life and death mstic the user is able to create sound waves filled with life magic causing them to target and damage the body breaking it down and weakening it.: then add the passive at the end. Id scrap the death counter as it doesnt really work how spells work or work in the context of most spells. You could just simply have the passive being it immobolizes one of the limbs struck for one post if it was a passive idea.

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

I will be honest I'm not too sure what to do with this much further without it starting to just become what i can do normally with sound magic alone so I asked for some advice from another member and they came up with going far more simplistic. I'm sorry if this isn't what is required or anything and for all of the complications that this magic has caused. But I have edited it once more.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Okay so here's the best way I can word it. The main trouble is the wording with the effect of simply shutting down organs or damaging organs with sound and simply saying that it applies the death side of life magic. And there is in where the problem lies it does explain how they are actually working in tandem as there is no death side of life magic. Its through various different ways life magic csn achieve similar effects like decay through bacteris or life magic interupting the senses

Life magic is control over biological functions, you could already hit someone with an intense blast of sound and give them a heart attack, you could rupture or fail organs with an intense sound blast. If you want this to be a combination you have to take functions of them to produce a specfic magic effect. You could combine the sound with life magic to produce decay if thats what you wish to have by death, but you would detail that its through decay rather than just death. Another application could be sound waves that resonate with living things to affect their body in various harmful ways by producing sound meant to interrupt biological functions. If death is you goal I suggest describing it as sound waves which promote decay and rot inside and outside the body so you could target organs still. If you want to create sound that shuts down the body you could do thst with sound waves that resonate the body to introduce false biological signals. But if the goal is to simply target organs to rupture them you csn do that with just sound magic. I hope there's something in my suggestions that can help you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum