You are not connected. Please login or register

One Hundred Marks [Ranger D to C-tier] [Sabin]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Octavia, Shivali, I'm heading off. "

With a wave, Sabin departed to go and train his marksmanship. It was something that he prioritized every now and again whenever he hit a plateau.

With the training, Sabin took in shooting, one way he decided to practice it was to do it traditionally. He practiced by testing the range on how far he could shoot the arrow and reach his target accurately. To make it a little difficult on himself, he decided to use a bow to get used to the proper drawing stance and tried to expose himself to all hours of the night as well.

The first portion was day shooting, the main goal today was to shoot about 100 arrows in the span of the morning, with most of them hitting the marked point that Sabin had set. The setpoint that Sabin placed this time was approximately 50 meters away. For a sniper, it was around the corner. However, Sabin wanted to use coherence over something as impressive as another target. If in exchange for a longer range, it meant that Sabin would be his target every time, he would take the second instead of the first.

"Dude, it's something else. I don't know if such talent is something I can handle for a long time. However, this is something that becomes mine once I master it."

If there was anything that Sabin remembered from his father's words, it was the point that was made about one's effort value. Once someone has been able to make a change, it's not something that can be taken away from them. For Sabin, a series of skills were more than sufficient to compensate for all that was lacking.

Continuing in the days that passed, on the sixth day of the week, Sabin succeeded in reaching his objective. It was 100 arrows in total, all capable of reaching the target point and striking precisely. Dressed up, Sabin decided to remove the arrows and return home to prepare for the next part of his training. Shooting at night was another beast, the noise of the Reim forest was loud and uncomfortable. The buzzing sound of insects has made it more difficult for someone to focus and be able to focus on the task at hand. But Sabin felt equal to the challenge.

"100 arrows a night, how difficult can this be?"

As talented as he was, Sabin wasn't the best on the night set, or not as good as he was during the day. It only started to hit the targets after the week, and it only managed to get 100 targets in the selected point in the third week. In total, it was about a month before Sabin could do both 100 arrows in the daytime and 100 arrows in the nighttime for perfect accuracy at 50 meters away.

"Alright! I can do it now!"
In the end, Sabin was quite happy to be capable of it.

"Oh, almost forgot about the berries I picked. "

500/500 wc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum