A-Tier

Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 9559ab2cff88ca7590595df2c60129f7
Name: Zeus
Tier: A - Legend
Type: Normal
Magic Type: Lightning
Species: Stormwing

Appearance:
Zeus is a massive bird capable of comfortably seating up to four people on his back. He is four meters tall and has a wingspan of nine meters. His feathers have a glossy shine to them due to their metallic properties and are colored a soft white as well as a golden brown. His eyes are typically a bright golden color but when his bio-electricity is in use they glow a bright blue.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: For Staff
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement: For Staff
Trait Description: For Staff
Trait Effect: For Staff

Trait Name: Heart of Power
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: Must be Stormwing
Trait Description: The Stormwing’s heart uses metallic alloys in its bones and the mechanical force of its own heart beat to spin a small turbine within its chest cavity. The electric charge is then stored in cells located at the root of each of its feathers.
Trait Effect: Allows Zeus to be unable to be harmed by lightning or electricity based damage A-tier or below.

Trait Name: Spears of Zeus
Trait Description: The feathers of a Stormwing contain veins of magnetized metal alloys leading from their tips down into cells which store the bird’s electric charge. These feathers are used to control the discharge of that electricity and are the Stormwing’s primary weapons against prey as well as defense against predators..
Trait Effect: Zeus’ feathers are comparable to A-tier item in durability. The feathers are unable to protect Zeus from liquids or temperature based damage. Only physical such as cutting or blunt harm.

Trait Name: Lord of the Storm
Trait Description: The Stormwing is famed for its ability to dance through even the fiercest of storms. They are not just good flyers but among the best in the avian kingdom. The Stormwing can weather even the strongest of storm winds and can traverse the skies at unimaginable speeds.
Trait Effect: Zeus can fly at supersonic speeds and is capable of carrying up to four passengers. Moves at A tier speeds through the air.

Trait Name: Trained In Weapons
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have enough intelligence to be trained
Trait Description: Hours of training have taught this beast how to wield special weaponry developed for use on its talons and wings.
Trait Effect: Allows Zeus to equip weapons specially tailored to his talons and wings. A single set of these weapons counts as a slot towards the owners equipment slots.

Trait Name: Shedding
Trait Tier: D
Trait Description: A Stormwing can selectively prune its feathers and eject them from its body using electromagnetism. This shedding method can be used to hunt as well, but also leaves patches of its body undefended.
Trait Effect: Zeus can perform abilities that shoot feathers at a distance. Allows Zues to fire his feathers from his body up to 10m away as a basic action once per turn. Only 10 feathers can be used in the passive ability, per ammunition
rules.
—-----------------------

Theos Beasts (Resubmit) A338a7fd40c6b37a043ea123bf15e838
Name: Ares
Tier: A
Type: Normal
Species: Rotbone Elephant
Appearance: A huge land creature standing six meters tall, the Rotbone Elephant is among the most vicious predators one can find on the savannah. They possess excellent senses and their sharp tusks make for excellent weapons while its long snoth is both powerful and dexterous. The nose itself is four and a half meters long compared to its relatively short tail which is only 2 meters long. Ares has a dull gray hide and his sunken eyes are red like a pair of smoldering embers.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Acidic Bile
Trait Requirement: Rotbone Elephant
Trait Description: The Rotbone stores lots of water in a second stomach along with some of its food. Enzymes then cause a chemical reaction that turns the brew into a powerful corrosive acid. The Rotbone’s stomach and snout are lined with a thick layer of mucus to protect itself from the acid. The corrosive fluid is then sprayed through the snout at predators and prey alike.
Trait Effect: Allows Ares to register acid-based abilities.

Trait Name: Protective Mucus
Trait Requirement:[/b Rotbone Elephant]
Trait Description: The acid of the Rotbone is very dangerous and so to protect itself the elephant produces mucus to act as a membrane between itself and the deadly acid. This mucus lines the elephant’s insides but can also be secreted from its pores in order to coat itself and others. This mucus also acts as a powerful fire suppressant, with it generally being highly resistant to flames.
Trait Effect: Ares’ hide is immune to his own acid-based abilities, the beast can have full interaction with the acid it products without taking any damage whatsoever.  This beast is also protected against fire attacks, taking only half the damage in terms of damage calculation to A-tier and below fire-based abilities.

Trait Name: Thick Bones
Trait Requirement: Rotbone Elephant
Trait Description: The skeletal frame of the massive Rotbone is a marvel of nature. Extremely durable in order to handle the beast’s immense weight, its bones are thick and durable. This makes its tusks powerful weapons as well as makes the beast itself more difficult to kill.
Trait Effect: The bones of the Rotbone Elephant are comparable to items of the same tier of this trait in terms of item durability only. This durability is shared throughout the entire skeletal system and bone tusks of the beast. When damage to the durability is done, it's not treated individually for each bone. Muscle and tissue are not affected by this trait.

Trait Name: Muscle Gauze
Trait Tier: B
Trait Requirement: Rotbone
Trait Description: In the wild the Rotbone is capable of surviving battles against several predators at once due to its tenacious spirit and vitality. The creature is able to manipulate its muscles to apply pressure and close off its wounds to avoid blood loss. Even when littered with wounds, a Rotbone's tenacity and stamina are considered as a fabled tale of war.
Trait Effect: Ares can utilize its muscles to instantly apply pressure to the wound and staunch the bleeding to B rank or lower abilities that specifically involve blood loss. It can be done once for free, after that, if used again, the beast will experience a three-post cooldown the following turn to execute this trait.

Last edited by Diligence on 14/01/22, 03:46 am; edited 5 times in total

2Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 08/01/22, 01:47 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

standby on Zeus, only looking at Ares right now.

Protective Mucus: Sure, I'll allow immunity to your acid, but immunity to fire abilities, in general, isn't happening. The most id allow is you would only receive half damage from A-tier fire-based abilities and lower, which is a good compromise.

Thick Bones: You don't get offensive power, all you can get is the item's durability in regards to the bones. Damage to the bones is cumulative, even if a person targets one section of it, it affects the integrity of the defenses in general. Each bone does not get separate durability, it'll all be in general. Also a reminder, these are the bones, and not every section of the body, focused attacks with interactions not involving the bones, will not have the durability come into play. As long as you understand that, approved.

Vigorous Blood: In regards to certain poisons, blood magic, or attacks that specifically states that that the attack is more focused on the target losing blood (if it ever occurs), we should keep a level of fairness to not invalidate such attacks. Tell you what, I'll make a suggestion for you, why not just say that the beast can utilize its muscles to instantly apply pressure to the wound and staunch the bleeding to B rank or lower abilities that specifically involve blood loss. So you get a little bit of a neg. I'll let you do it once for free, after that, if you do it again, you'll have to wait three posts before it's useable.

The passing of time via an open wound, we don't really have that down to a science because things simply aren't drawn out like that. I can only look at it at an abilities perspective and offer you an out in regards to it.

3Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 09/01/22, 11:00 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

The tusks and skull of the beast. Places there aren't much fat or muscle where bone density and durability matters.

Edits made though

4Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 10/01/22, 01:46 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

yeah, well what i was thinking was that everything not governed by the tusk or what the skeletal system protected is fair game. In fairness, besides all of those tusk bones in the back, the average African elephant skeletal system will so.
Spoiler:
I did say that thick bones had no offensive power attached to them, only defensive durability, but I'll add that in for you since you didn't change it verbatim.

Vigorous blood is now muscle gauze, you're a brute type so we need to keep it thematic and within the capabilities of a brute type.  Name change only, the corrections i gave you are final for the time being, which i edited in for you.

Acidic bile, I removed the last fluff of the sentence, no point in making it flammable if you already have access to corrosive acid. Seems a bit redundant.

Protective mucus- I said I'll grant you immunity to your own acid abilities, not corrosive ability immunity in general.  It's fair to say that you have a defense mechanism against the own acid the elephant produces if it ever stepped in it after the projectile spraying it out. I'm going to edit that for you.

1/2 unless you have any qualms involving ares, let me know if anything.
----------------

So before i even get to Zeus, he's a legend beast. There are three ways to earn one, you can either.....

1. plot for one and it was the final reward  (series of missions and threads to either seek it out or "evolve" a current beast and submitted for evaluation to the plot mods for the "ok".)
2. Final reward for a dungeon (like Noir's hydra)
3. You used the omega shop and spent the exp for an epic quest to skip ahead to the main mission of achieving that beast (Which I did for El Drago back in the day)

If you have fulfilled any three of those things, please inform me of that. If not,I won't be able to move forward with grading Zeus as a legend beast.

Tldr for beast rules, can't be purchased but we can train them up. The amount of beast we can own are unlimited but training rules are absolute
Spoiler:

5Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 11/01/22, 09:00 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Merr is buying the beasts for me

6Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 12/01/22, 01:08 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

grading Zeus.

Heart of power: If you are just registering abilities, this is fine as a D-rank. But if you are trying to get that and be able to negate lightning-based abilities regardless of whether it's magic or not...denied. It has to have a focus, it can't be too overloaded, I'm assuming you're picking your magic  type as lightning, but that  needs to be listed in if that is not the case.  That's something you need to decide, because that can change the narrative of how this trait can go.

Name:
Tier:
Type:
Magic Type:
Species:
Appearance:

spears of zeus: you'll have to fix this, you can only take the defensive item durability. You don't need a weapon offensive power you already deal with basic equal to the creature's rank (capping at A-tier).   Soak is wherever the feathers cover, eyes and claws are fair game, once you exceed the soak on the feathers your beast would start taking damage by then. It would be an A-tier item durability.

Lord of the storm: Make sure you dictate the speed that it's moving at, don't go by assumptions. So make sure to say A-tier speed.

Trained in weapons: That's a reach, a big one at that.  First of all, there has to be a specifically made item or weapon that is outfitted for a creature like your bird. It opens the door to the creature using magic weapons with how it's worded, which is not something we can allow as a c-tier trait.  At this current rank, these weapons cannot be magical in nature,. Even then , as a legend beast who already has access to a natural magic type, there would be deliberations as to what the proper thing we should do in terms of creatures wielding magic weapons. For now, regular weapons, non-magical, and I'll allow them to be trick based since this is something that was made for a creature so the creature has to "know how it works", that's how complicated this is.

. A single set of these weapons do not count against the owner’s equipment limits.<< yes it will. Unfortunately, beast equipment at this level will count towards your limits. Your beast is your responsibility, you do not have separate equipment limits.

Shedding: What exactly do you want for shedding? Did you want ammo like how stealth and archery have basic ammo so that your bird can fire a certain amount of projectiles at a certain distance? Or did you want to register abilities that include firing off the feathers?

7Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 12/01/22, 03:04 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Heart of Power: I'm not agreeing to changing it to D tier. There's no real need to. I will meet you in the middle in saying it can be overloaded. However even that can be fixed with a simple D tier ability that allows it to discharge access electricity.

As far as shedding it is clearly stated in the description. Once per thread it can fire off its feathers as a basic action and Zues can register abilities around firing off his wings as projectiles. The number will follow ability tier guidelines.

Edits edits made elsewhere

8Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 12/01/22, 05:06 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Yeah, you aren't cooperating here.

There wasn't a change because you didn't list what magic type the supposed beast had access to. If you need an explanation, I'll tell you why. Sure, you can have it listed on the registry of abilities that matches the magic type that the beast has access to, which is the point of the heart of power. That's what it's supposed to do, it can be A-tier so that if by omega tier, not only does it give you the ability to create abilities involving the magic type, it does something extra in regards to that magic type as an omega tier trait.

Now, if the magic type was not supposed to be lightning (you didn't list any), I said it was better off being a D-tier trait if all you wanted to do was register abilities. What you are asking for right now and listed is something that would have been considered for an omega Tier trait perhaps, not something you get off the bat as an A-tier. I explained this as detailed as I can possibly be with my reasoning here.

Spears of Zeus: A-tier item durability, not weapon. Even though they have the same defensive power, I gave you a specific correction for a reason. I was going to allow you blanket protection but once it's broken through, that's it. It won't have any weaknesses, it just functions for a specific purpose until the defensive power id depleted and only for the sections the feathers cover. id appreciate it if you made the changes i asked for.

trained in weapons: full slot, it takes a full slot if you are outfitting the bird with a weapon. Regardless of whether it's magical or a trick, this will take one of your slots as the owner of the beast.

shedding: Well it's done improperly if you wanted to be snarky about it. It would follow projectile rules the same as stealth and ranger. At c tier, what it's supposed to state is the amount of projectile ammo it's supposed to have this tier, which will be 10 ammunition feathers outsider of abilities as C-tier. I'll allow you to keep the projectile distance at 10 meters, that's ok. You can register abilities involving firing the feathers as projectiles but you need to be mindful of your durability trait. If you are firing off the very thing you are using as a defense, it'll leave vulnerable balled spots, someone can take advantage of, which is a drawback you'll have to make known when making these abilities because those feathers won't grow back instantly.

If you have any questions or anything of the sort, please ask away. Stop trying to catch a lick with me, I'm trying to help you.

9Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 14/01/22, 03:47 am

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Edits made

10Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 15/01/22, 07:29 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Trait Name: For Staff
Trait Tier: Omega
Trait Requirement: For Staff
Trait Description: For Staff
Trait Effect: For Staff

Trait Name: Heart of Power
Trait Description: The Stormwing’s heart uses metallic alloys in its bones and the mechanical force of its own heart beat to spin a small turbine within its chest cavity. The electric charge is then stored in cells located at the root of each of its feathers.
Trait Effect: Allows Zeus to be unable to be harmed by lightning or electricity-based damage A-tier or below.

(Only the prime magic of Electricity and electricity-based abilities outside of magic. If it's advanced magic of two elements or more involving lighting, you do not get immunity. This is a disclaimer for you to know if it's ever brought up. If you are fine with this, approved.)
----------------------------------------------------------

Trait Name: Spears of Zeus
Trait Description: The feathers of a Stormwing contain veins of magnetized metal alloys leading from their tips down into cells which store the bird’s electric charge. These feathers are used to control the discharge of that electricity and are the Stormwing’s primary weapons against prey as well as defense against predators..
Trait Effect: Zeus’ feathers are comparable to A-tier item in durability. The feathers are unable to protect Zeus from liquids or temperature based damage. Only physical such as cutting or blunt harm.

(Ok, the durability only comes into play for physical attacks, approved )

------------------------------

Trait Name: Lord of the Storm
Trait Description: The Stormwing is famed for its ability to dance through even the fiercest of storms. They are not just good flyers but among the best in the avian kingdom. The Stormwing can weather even the strongest of storm winds and can traverse the skies at unimaginable speeds.
Trait Effect: Zeus can fly at supersonic speeds and is capable of carrying up to four passengers. Moves at A tier speeds through the air.

(Approved)

Trait Name: Trained In Weapons
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have enough intelligence to be trained
Trait Description: Hours of training have taught this beast how to wield special weaponry developed for use on its talons and wings.
Trait Effect: Allows Zeus to equip weapons specially tailored to his talons and wings. A single set of these weapons counts as a slot towards the owners equipment slots.

(At the current level, trick weapons can be used. If you upgrade this to B-tier, magic weapons can be used. Just a disclaimer no magic weapon equips until B-tier. Under that notion, approved)
----------------

Trait Description: A Stormwing can selectively prune its feathers and eject them from its body using electromagnetism. This shedding method can be used to hunt as well, but also leaves patches of its body undefended.
Trait Effect: Zeus can perform abilities that shoot feathers at a distance. Allows Zues to fire his feathers from his body up to 10m away as a basic action once per turn. Only 10 feathers can be used in the passive ability, per ammunition
rules.

(You have to be clear, right now this is written as an ammo-based trait and nothing else if so, approved. )

1/2 unless you have any sort of concerns. Standby on Merrze for the omega tier trait.

11Theos Beasts (Resubmit) Empty Re: Theos Beasts (Resubmit) 15/01/22, 08:00 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, here is the code for both beasts and here is your trait for you to see

Trait Name: Wrath of the Heavens
Trait Tier: Omega Tier
Trait Requirement: Legend Beast
Trait Description: Legend tells of a Stormwing that brings more than just jolts and anger of the sky. It is the purest manifestation of heaven's fury, quickly the beast delivers its' bite in a quick and devastating blow. For the storm builds, the first bolt coming in a great blue flash before tearing forth the earth.
Trait Effect: This beast is capable of registering abilities that use the creatures natural electricity and manipulation over it. As the storm wing casts abilities it builds up a charge of electricity in its body that can be expelled. For each ability used it builds C-tier damage capping at A-tier. This costs half cost the normal ability price. The bolt can fall up to 100m and grows 10m  in diameter for each tier in explosion size. The beast can store two bolts.

Code:
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/281239752722743307/904767913339289620/9559ab2cff88ca7590595df2c60129f7.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Zeus
[b]Tier:[/b] A - Legend
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lightning
[b]Species:[/b] Stormwing

[b]Appearance:[/b]
Zeus is a massive bird capable of comfortably seating up to four people on his back. He is four meters tall and has a wingspan of nine meters. His feathers have a glossy shine to them due to their metallic properties and are colored a soft white as well as a golden brown. His eyes are typically a bright golden color but when his bio-electricity is in use they glow a bright blue.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Wrath of the Heavens
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] Omega Tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Legend Beast
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Legend tells of a Stormwing that brings more than just jolts and anger of the sky. It is the purest manifestation of heaven's fury, quickly the beast delivers its' bite in a quick and devastating blow. For the storm builds, the first bolt coming in a great blue flash before tearing forth the earth.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This beast is capable of registering abilities that use the creatures natural electricity and manipulation over it. As the storm wing casts abilities it builds up a charge of electricity in its body that can be expelled. For each ability used it builds C-tier damage capping at A-tier. This costs half cost the normal ability price. The bolt can fall up to 100m and grows 10m  in diameter for each tier in explosion size. The beast can store two bolts.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Heart of Power
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Stormwing
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The Stormwing’s heart uses metallic alloys in its bones and the mechanical force of its own heartbeat to spin a small turbine within its chest cavity. The electric charge is then stored in cells located at the root of each of its feathers.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows Zeus to be unable to be harmed by lightning or electricity based damage A-tier or below.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Spears of Zeus
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The feathers of a Stormwing contain veins of magnetized metal alloys leading from their tips down into cells which store the bird’s electric charge. These feathers are used to control the discharge of that electricity and are the Stormwing’s primary weapons against prey as well as defense against predators..
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Zeus’ feathers are comparable to A-tier item in durability. The feathers are unable to protect Zeus from liquids or temperature based damage. Only physical such as cutting or blunt harm.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Lord of the Storm
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The Stormwing is famed for its ability to dance through even the fiercest of storms. They are not just good flyers but among the best in the avian kingdom. The Stormwing can weather even the strongest of storm winds and can traverse the skies at unimaginable speeds.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Zeus can fly at supersonic speeds and is capable of carrying up to four passengers. Moves at A tier speeds through the air.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Trained In Weapons
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] C
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must have enough intelligence to be trained
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Hours of training have taught this beast how to wield special weaponry developed for use on its talons and wings.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows Zeus to equip weapons specially tailored to his talons and wings. A single set of these weapons counts as a slot towards the owners equipment slots.

rules.
—-----------------------

[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/281239752722743307/904767496140230666/a338a7fd40c6b37a043ea123bf15e838.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Ares
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Normal
[b]Species:[/b] Rotbone Elephant
[b]Appearance:[/b] A huge land creature standing six meters tall, the Rotbone Elephant is among the most vicious predators one can find on the savannah. They possess excellent senses and their sharp tusks make for excellent weapons while its long snoth is both powerful and dexterous. The nose itself is four and a half meters long compared to its relatively short tail which is only 2 meters long. Ares has a dull gray hide and his sunken eyes are red like a pair of smoldering embers.

[b]Beast Traits:[/b]

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Acidic Bile
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Rotbone Elephant
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The Rotbone stores lots of water in a second stomach along with some of its food. Enzymes then cause a chemical reaction that turns the brew into a powerful corrosive acid. The Rotbone’s stomach and snout are lined with a thick layer of mucus to protect itself from the acid. The corrosive fluid is then sprayed through the snout at predators and prey alike.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Allows Ares to register acid-based abilities.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Protective Mucus
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b Rotbone Elephant]
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The acid of the Rotbone is very dangerous and so to protect itself the elephant produces mucus to act as a membrane between itself and the deadly acid. This mucus lines the elephant’s insides but can also be secreted from its pores in order to coat itself and others. This mucus also acts as a powerful fire suppressant, with it generally being highly resistant to flames.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Ares’ hide is immune to his own acid-based abilities, the beast can have full interaction with the acid it products without taking any damage whatsoever.  This beast is also protected against fire attacks, taking only half the damage in terms of damage calculation to A-tier and below fire-based abilities.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Thick Bones
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Rotbone Elephant
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The skeletal frame of the massive Rotbone is a marvel of nature. Extremely durable in order to handle the beast’s immense weight, its bones are thick and durable. This makes its tusks powerful weapons as well as makes the beast itself more difficult to kill.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The bones of the Rotbone Elephant are comparable to items of the same tier of this trait in terms of item durability only. This durability is shared throughout the entire skeletal system and bone tusks of the beast. When damage to the durability is done, it's not treated individually for each bone. Muscle and tissue are not affected by this trait.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Muscle Gauze
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] B
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Rotbone
[b]Trait Description:[/b] In the wild the Rotbone is capable of surviving battles against several predators at once due to its tenacious spirit and vitality. The creature is able to manipulate its muscles to apply pressure and close off its wounds to avoid blood loss. Even when littered with wounds, a Rotbone's tenacity and stamina are considered as a fabled tale of war.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Ares can utilize its muscles to instantly apply pressure to the wound and staunch the bleeding to B rank or lower abilities that specifically involve blood loss. It can be done once for free, after that, if used again, the beast will experience a three-post cooldown the following turn to execute this trait.[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum