Race: Fanalis
Tier: A
Class:

• Beast Tamer - A
  • Warrior - B

Age + Birthdate: 26 + Febuary 11th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality:

• Lazy. More times than not Theos is a unmotivated individual. He considers anything that is tedious to be a hassle and would prefer and quick and simple solution to most problems. If he could lounge around all day in a peaceful atmosphere then he would pick that nine out of ten times.
  • Sarcastic. He may not be the smartest to the bunch, however if posed with a question he feels the 'questioner' knows the answer to they'll be met with a snarky comeback. Often his responses would have nothing to do with the question at hand. Sometimes for no reason at all Theos would say something sarcastic at a moments notice. He rarely cares if the response is rude or distasteful.
  • Introvert. Theos prefers to keep to himself. Rarely does he start conversations with people or go outside of his comfort zone. He is the type to keep his thoughts or problems to himself, often compartmentalizing things. He isn't exactly a secretive person, however he'd have to have complete trust in a person to open up to them. Due to his upbringing he has somewhat of a problem trusting anyone.
  • Easy Going. If nonchalant was a person it would be Theos. He doesn't take anything to serious. While most things aren't a joke to him, Theos tends not to stress over anything for to long if at all. Even in the most stressful of situations he retains a calm demeanor. Easily distracted, hardly. However if a butterfly he's never seen was to fly within his field of vision while in he middle of a fight, he would most likely give it a few seconds of his time.
  • Hardworking & Ambitious. Although he is a nonchalant vagrant. When motivated properly Theos is extremely hard working and diligent in his actions. He doesn't know it yet, but something calls to his spirit. When he thinks of this thing it fills him with Ambitious thoughts, causing him to want to reach goals he didn't know he had. Once he finds what truly motivates him, Theos, might change.  

• Treasure. Who doesn't like Gold or rare gems. Theos even finds solace in things that may be trash to someone else, however every item holds a story.
  • Chess. Although he can be lazy at times that doesn't stop Theos from enjoying using his mind. From forming strategies to learning the art of combat, chess doe it all for him. Its held in a even higher regard when he goes against someone better than him in the sport.
  • Fighting. Theos never knew how fun fighting was until he caught himself smiling and in some instances laughing while in the middle of battle.
  • Riding Around on Ares. He somewhat grew up on the seas, so nothing is more calming and free to him than riding on the back of his elephant companion, Ares.
  • Sunlight. It is one of the natural healing factors that the world has given them. From growing up on a merchant ship making deliveries from this nation to the next the most constant thing has been the sunlight. Even on the darker days when the clouds are grey and heavy the sunlight still manages to shine through.

Dislikes:

• Black Ruhk. He's experienced this phenomenon once in his life and it made him feel disgusting. He almost became sick to his stomach. It then in that moment that he refused Black Ruhk.  
  • Stereotypes. It doesn't mattter if it against himself, his race, anyone elses race, class, or even animals for that matter. Stereotypes are built around a prejudice that Theos does not stand for.
  • Arguing. Theos absolutely despises loud voices that have no basis to their sounds. He finds no enjoyment in debates or arguments.
  • Being Hungry. There were times in his youth that food became scarce. The pains that come from hungry makes him become angry and Theos does not like being angry.
  • Traitors. Theos grew up with more than just his family. He grew up around a tightly knit group if people who often times showed more love and care for each other than some families he'd seen. Someone who could turn their back on their loved ones are worse than scum.

Aspirations:

• Live a comfortable life. All Theos really wants in life is to live somewhere that's beautiful and comfortably. No worries for him or his loved ones. Somewhere just for  them.
  • Be Wealthy. All Theos has known his entire life is the low end middle class. Most money that their ship came into was spent on docking, repairs, or paying for their way through barters or even sometimes protection. All he wants to know what boundless wealth really is.
  • Meet a Legendary Beast. He was raised up on tales of Legend Beasts. Those mythical creatures that hide themselves away from humanity. Especially one beast in particular, the Leviathan.
  • Learn How to Lead. Theos has always looked up to his Great Grandfather. He was regaled with stories of his adventures and how much of a great leader he was. Young Theos wanted so much to be as Great as his Grandfather one day.
  • Always be himself. He's seen many people change for treasure, or even for simple gold. It was as if they'd lost themselves in darkness and completely forgot who they were. This drives Theos to always be true to himself.

Phobias/fears:

• Not being able to live comfortably. His greatest desire to live a comfortable life. Being able to bring his family and loved ones luxury and a carefree way of life.
  • Being Broke/Poor. For him that would mean letting everyone down. Theos was raised to understand the ways of the world and how to at least provide for himself. So much so that every blue moon he questions himself hoping he isn't letting them down.
  • Seeing his Beasts Die. He's known Zeus for as long as he could remember. This specific hawk was raised by Theos. Zeus was a reward from his parents for helping sales one day. He has a special bond with avian friend. While Ares has gained a special bond with Theos after meeting a orphaned baby elephant. He loves his animal friends and would be devastated to see them go.
  • Hard Work. Theos is terrified of hard work more times than not. He prefers to find easier ways to do any and everything.
  • Being a Slave. Since being raised on a Merchant ship they had been tasked with transporting slaves. The despair he saw in their eyes and the knowledge he gained of how some lived terrified a young Theos.

Face-Claim: Random Character I found(pintrest)
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Amber
Height: 180 cm (5'11)
Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)
Appearance:

Theos is of a average height, however his slim frame often makes him appear smaller than he is. He hides this fact with a oversized black hoodie adorned with red accessories. Similarly Theos wears a pair of red Timberland boots, with a white sole and off white (cream) shoe laces. His boots however are form fitting and true to his foot size. The hairstyle Theos adorns is a tad bit unorthodox. He has short wild hair, however he wears a long neatly done ponytail. He has a single golden ankh earring in his left ear and in the right a small golden hoop. His eyes are a vibrant amber. They glow like the embers of a fire.  

Rukh Alignment: White
Special Features:
Tattoo on his Back:
History:

Theos was born on a wayward Merchant ship, with a crew of 6 not counting him and his parents. Even though they constantly dealt with money and the people of Balbadd they never really stayed with money, or in Balbadd for to long. The name of their ship was the Leviathan. Named after the Legendary Beast of the sea. The crew would constantly regale Theos with the stories they'd collected over the decades. It filled a young Theos' mind with possibility. He loved growing up on the Leviathan even though times weren't always good.

There were times where the weather was rough cause the vessel to almost capsize. There were times where they couldn't find treasures to sale so money was tight. No matter what hardships they'd encounter however their crew always made a way to smile or ease Theos' mind. His Father Regilos was the Captain, while his Mother Tritiana was the co captain. They'd of tell Theos stories of their Grandfathers who sailed the seas together. Gio and Verneal, two chaotic seaman living life with their crews living how they chose.

There was one instance that something Theos never imagined happened. His first introduction to what Ruhk truly was. The Leviathan had received a request to find a treasure known to them as the Book of EleʻEle. Apparently it was deep south stored on some undocumented island. It took the crew all but 3 years to finally find this treasure, however when they did it was surrounded by corpses. The island that had stored it was all but dead, the trees had turned to hollow slabs of bark there was no plant or animal life. The crew stepped onto the island that they dubbed Ele'Ele and were all but flooded with black butterflies. All but Theos had been effected. Their eyes turned black as the darkness engulfed them all. The only thing on his mind was 'Now it's my turn.'. A young Theos sprung into action yelling out to the darkness in protest.light began to swirl around him. The light looked like the complete opposite of the darkness. It filled him with hope, with life, warmth, and love. The white ruhk flooded out consuming the darkness. Next thing he knew Theos was waking up in his bed on the the Leviathan. He wondered to himself if it all was a dream, but Ele'Ele or the book upon its shores was never spoke about again by the crew. Leaving Theos left to wonder.

Role-Play Sample:

2Theos, The Fanalis  Empty Re: Theos, The Fanalis 28/11/21, 10:26 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finished

3Theos, The Fanalis  Empty Re: Theos, The Fanalis 30/11/21, 05:28 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Update Approved

Code:
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/910180760072380446/910181236872474624/b83e4280d92c4acbd45c4d2fb2baa390.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Theos
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Balbadd
[b]Race:[/b] Fanalis
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Class:[/b]
[list]
[*]Beast Tamer - A
[*]Warrior - B
[/list]
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 26 + Febuary 11th
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual
[b]Personality:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Lazy.[/b] More times than not Theos is a unmotivated individual. He considers anything that is tedious to be a hassle and would prefer and quick and simple solution to most problems. If he could lounge around all day in a peaceful atmosphere then he would pick that nine out of ten times.
[*][b]Sarcastic.[/b] He may not be the smartest to the bunch, however if posed with a question he feels the 'questioner' knows the answer to they'll be met with a snarky comeback. Often his responses would have nothing to do with the question at hand. Sometimes for no reason at all Theos would say something sarcastic at a moments notice. He rarely cares if the response is rude or distasteful.
[*][b]Introvert.[/b] Theos prefers to keep to himself. Rarely does he start conversations with people or go outside of his comfort zone. He is the type to keep his thoughts or problems to himself, often compartmentalizing things. He isn't exactly a secretive person, however he'd have to have complete trust in a person to open up to them. Due to his upbringing he has somewhat of a problem trusting anyone.
[*][b]Easy Going.[/b] If nonchalant was a person it would be Theos. He doesn't take anything to serious. While most things aren't a joke to him, Theos tends not to stress over anything for to long if at all. Even in the most stressful of situations he retains a calm demeanor. Easily distracted, hardly. However if a butterfly he's never seen was to fly within his field of vision while in he middle of a fight, he would most likely give it a few seconds of his time.
[*][b]Hardworking & Ambitious.[/b] Although he is a nonchalant vagrant. When motivated properly Theos is extremely hard working and diligent in his actions. He doesn't know it yet, but something calls to his spirit. When he thinks of this thing it fills him with Ambitious thoughts, causing him to want to reach goals he didn't know he had. Once he finds what truly motivates him, Theos, might change.  
[/list]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Treasure.[/i] Who doesn't like Gold or rare gems. Theos even finds solace in things that may be trash to someone else, however every item holds a story.
[*][i]Chess.[/i] Although he can be lazy at times that doesn't stop Theos from enjoying using his mind. From forming strategies to learning the art of combat, chess doe it all for him. Its held in a even higher regard when he goes against someone better than him in the sport.
[*][i]Fighting.[/i] Theos never knew how fun fighting was until he caught himself smiling and in some instances laughing while in the middle of battle.
[*][i]Riding Around on Ares.[/i] He somewhat grew up on the seas, so nothing is more calming and free to him than riding on the back of his elephant companion, Ares.
[*][i]Sunlight.[/i] It is one of the natural healing factors that the world has given them. From growing up on a merchant ship making deliveries from this nation to the next the most constant thing has been the sunlight. Even on the darker days when the clouds are grey and heavy the sunlight still manages to shine through.
[/list]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Black Ruhk.[/i] He's experienced this phenomenon once in his life and it made him feel disgusting. He almost became sick to his stomach. It then in that moment that he refused Black Ruhk.  
[*][i]Stereotypes.[/i] It doesn't mattter if it against himself, his race, anyone elses race, class, or even animals for that matter. Stereotypes are built around a prejudice that Theos does not stand for.
[*][i]Arguing.[/i] Theos absolutely despises loud voices that have no basis to their sounds. He finds no enjoyment in debates or arguments.
[*][i]Being Hungry.[/i] There were times in his youth that food became scarce. The pains that come from hungry makes him become angry and Theos does not like being angry.
[*][i]Traitors.[/i] Theos grew up with more than just his family. He grew up around a tightly knit group if people who often times showed more love and care for each other than some families he'd seen. Someone who could turn their back on their loved ones are worse than scum.
[/list]
[b]Aspirations:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Live a comfortable life.[/i] All Theos really wants in life is to live somewhere that's beautiful and comfortably. No worries for him or his loved ones. Somewhere just for  them.
[*][i]Be Wealthy.[/i] All Theos has known his entire life is the low end middle class. Most money that their ship came into was spent on docking, repairs, or paying for their way through barters or even sometimes protection. All he wants to know what boundless wealth really is.
[*][i]Meet a Legendary Beast.[/i] He was raised up on tales of Legend Beasts. Those mythical creatures that hide themselves away from humanity. Especially one beast in particular, the Leviathan.
[*][i]Learn How to Lead.[/i] Theos has always looked up to his Great Grandfather. He was regaled with stories of his adventures and how much of a great leader he was. Young Theos wanted so much to be as Great as his Grandfather one day.
[*][i]Always be himself.[/i] He's seen many people change for treasure, or even for simple gold. It was as if they'd lost themselves in darkness and completely forgot who they were. This drives Theos to always be true to himself.
[/list]
[b]Phobias/fears:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Not being able to live comfortably.[/i] His greatest desire to live a comfortable life. Being able to bring his family and loved ones luxury and a carefree way of life.
[*][i]Being Broke/Poor.[/i] For him that would mean letting everyone down. Theos was raised to understand the ways of the world and how to at least provide for himself. So much so that every blue moon he questions himself hoping he isn't letting them down.
[*][i]Seeing his Beasts Die.[/i] He's known Zeus for as long as he could remember. This specific hawk was raised by Theos. Zeus was a reward from his parents for helping sales one day. He has a special bond with avian friend. While Ares has gained a special bond with Theos after meeting a orphaned baby elephant. He loves his animal friends and would be devastated to see them go.
[*][i]Hard Work.[/i] Theos is terrified of hard work more times than not. He prefers to find easier ways to do any and everything.
[*][i]Being a Slave.[/i] Since being raised on a Merchant ship they had been tasked with transporting slaves. The despair he saw in their eyes and the knowledge he gained of how some lived terrified a young Theos.
[/list]
[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Random Character I found(pintrest)
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Red
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Amber
[b]Height:[/b] 180 cm (5'11)
[b]Weight:[/b] 77 kg (170 lbs)
[b]Appearance:[/b]

Theos is of a average height, however his slim frame often makes him appear smaller than he is. He hides this fact with a oversized black hoodie adorned with red accessories. Similarly Theos wears a pair of red Timberland boots, with a white sole and off white (cream) shoe laces. His boots however are form fitting and true to his foot size. The hairstyle Theos adorns is a tad bit unorthodox. He has short wild hair, however he wears a long neatly done ponytail. He has a single golden ankh earring in his left ear and in the right a small golden hoop. His eyes are a vibrant amber. They glow like the embers of a fire.  

[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] White
[b]Special Features:[/b] [spoiler=Tattoo on his Back][img]https://storage.googleapis.com/cdn.blog.jhaiho.com/tattoo/illustrative/yggdrasil-back-illustrative.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]History:[/b]

Theos was born on a wayward Merchant ship, with a crew of 6 not counting him and his parents. Even though they constantly dealt with money and the people of Balbadd they never really stayed with money, or in Balbadd for to long. The name of their ship was the Leviathan. Named after the Legendary Beast of the sea. The crew would constantly regale Theos with the stories they'd collected over the decades. It filled a young Theos' mind with possibility. He loved growing up on the Leviathan even though times weren't always good.

There were times where the weather was rough cause the vessel to almost capsize. There were times where they couldn't find treasures to sale so money was tight. No matter what hardships they'd encounter however their crew always made a way to smile or ease Theos' mind. His Father Regilos was the Captain, while his Mother Tritiana was the co captain. They'd of tell Theos stories of their Grandfathers who sailed the seas together. Gio and Verneal, two chaotic seaman living life with their crews living how they chose.

There was one instance that something Theos never imagined happened. His first introduction to what Ruhk truly was. The Leviathan had received a request to find a treasure known to them as the Book of EleʻEle. Apparently it was deep south stored on some undocumented island. It took the crew all but 3 years to finally find this treasure, however when they did it was surrounded by corpses. The island that had stored it was all but dead, the trees had turned to hollow slabs of bark there was no plant or animal life. The crew stepped onto the island that they dubbed Ele'Ele and were all but flooded with black butterflies. All but Theos had been effected. Their eyes turned black as the darkness engulfed them all. The only thing on his mind was 'Now it's my turn.'. A young Theos sprung into action yelling out to the darkness in protest.light began to swirl around him. The light looked like the complete opposite of the darkness. It filled him with hope, with life, warmth, and love. The white ruhk flooded out consuming the darkness. Next thing he knew Theos was waking up in his bed on the the Leviathan. He wondered to himself if it all was a dream, but Ele'Ele or the book upon its shores was never spoke about again by the crew. Leaving Theos left to wonder.

[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b][code][code][/code][/code]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum