You are not connected. Please login or register

An Invitation to a Dungeon [OPEN]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

It had been a rather frigid day, with snow topping the roofs of the oriental houses. Upon the dawn of the new season, he was to enjoy a refreshing cup of green tea by the window sill of his office. If the word has got out by now that Trently knew of where a dungeon was located to the potential prospects, letters to the Miracle guild should be coming anytime now. Since he had made his return back to Kou, business has been quite busy as per usual. It felt like he had no time to truly do much else. Trently could not afford to leave his guild for very long right now, so he had to scout others who could conquer Vine for Jiryu.

Plus, Trently had barely trained or mastered Furcas. It was not important for him to try his hand at yet another dungeon. Perhaps one day he may again, but Trently was a busy man and was a bit rusty. If the letter to the other mercenary guilds within other nations was received, then those with skill and wishes for a bright future should be visiting soon to receive information from Trently where the dungeon has risen. Until then, Trently was to sip his steamy cup of green tea, waiting for someone worthy to come visit and share some tea with him.

Trently: "Jiryu, I will find you a suitable candidate."

OOC Note: You may enter if you are looking to purchase a slot to Vine for 40k huang. We will then share 2 turns of dialogue where Trently is visited by the character wishing to enter Vine.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the the three hooded knights arrived at the given location. Well the location of the letter of a strange man they took it from. If this were to prove true. Then Ghost just might be in luck. Or at least he hoped he would be. As he would take his right hand. He would start to knock on the outside door. With each knock on the door that he gave. It would get harder and harder. Ghost had no time to waste and the time he did have was pretty much running thin. What was to become of this meeting and did this person really have information on the next Tower Of Power? Only time would tell, as Ghost truly needed a boost and his conquest of his fears.

Hopefully he would not be knocking for too long. As he did travel here from a far away place indeed.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was rare for Theos not to adorn his hood. This time however was different. His boots crushed the snow beneath his feet. The sound of the frozen water crunching beneath his feet was oddly satisfying. The clouds blocked the sun as snow fell from the sky. Cold yet beautiful was the powdery covered land around him. A grin brought to his face. Theos had not often seen snow given the Leviathans sailing patterns. It was common knowledge to avoid anything that would harm the crew or the ship. However what brought him here was a interesting piece of information from one of the reliable partners of the his fathers.

Apparently there had been a new dungeon ththaththay sprouted up and a man by the name of Trently was selling information on its whereabouts. From what he'd heard about these trials of strength this was a great chance to progress his ambitions. Theos had done what research he could on this man, Trently. Apparently he was the leader of a guild in Kou and had previously conquered one of these trials. There were many rumors of his exploits. Theos wished to see what kind of man could lead the new world.

His black clothing riddled with snow. Theos let out a heavy breath watching as the oxygen that exited his body turned into a fog. After some time of walking through Kou, there it was, he saw a building that matched the description he was told. Ahead of him were three cloaked individuals.

"Hm, of course I'm not the only one who's heard this rumor. Ah well."

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

It looks to be that someone had come. It is then that green tea was to be prepared. Trently knew of his visitor just by the very fact that an unfamiliar ship had docked. At the entrance to his guild hall, the famed local trader was to greet his guest. Trently was to gesture to his visitor to join him inside the warm walls of the building. At first view of the man, the guild master was to inquire of his name and where he had come from and what he hoped to buy info for a dungeon for. It was no harm in chatting with the man for now. Either way, his honesty was to be put to the test soon. If the man was true to his words and was of a suitable heart to try and conquer a dungeon, then Trently was to entrust the man with the info of the location of the hidden dungeon.

Trently: "I welcome you to my guild hall. Please, come have a drink with me. I will put you to the test once we sit. It is a rather quick test, so fret not. If you are of a suitable heart for this dungeon, then I shall permit you to enter."

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on he could tell that the man that open the door, was the ruler of this here place. But alas the words he was speaking were not towards Ghost. As at first, he would believe them to be. But then be would notice that someone else was already here and boy was that a pain. The man before him was not keen on giving him the information and that was because. Be looked right over him as if he was not there. Anger could fill up his heart. But no Ghost will choose to take the kind-hearted route.

Well at least for now. As he would turn around and start to leave the place. Ghost would make his eyes look upon the man that was behind him. Even if the man could not see him right back. He would give a simple smile and then be on his way. But before he would leave he would say out loud."If only one man could rule the world then again everyone wants to rule the world." With that he would be on his way going back to the unknown shadows to which he came from.

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Doors swung open allowing the group in front and Theos to enter. It was warm, almost as if the summers heat was stored within the walls of the building. Quickly they were guided to the Guild Master. Theos walked at a moderate pace, about two steps behind the group. He took in the decor, he'd seen this style before. It was prevalent on Kou. Classic Traditional. Before long the group stopped in front of sliding doors. The doors were opened to show the person who leaked the information. As the man began talking Theos wasted no time in stepping in front of the trio who arrived before him.

Reaching to a pouch hidden from his cloak. "This should cover it." Theos was a arms reach from where the man sat. He three the pouch onto the table, causing its contents to ring out vibrantly. "50,000 Huang. Once you placed a price on this information is when you lost the right to test anyone. I'm not here for discussion only the location of the dungeon." Theos replied calmly. He began to hear footsteps behind him that got father away instead of closer. "I am Theos of Balbadd. I don't know your names, but accompany me into this dungeon. If we are the only ones to know of this then we shall be the only ones to experience it." Theos said with slight smirk while looking over his shoulder.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

How very impatient this man was. It lent a frown to Trently for just a moment. How could he rescind the test? If this was such an issue, Trently could return his huang. However, he was to instead reassure the man, Theos of Balbadd, that this test was to be over within a matter of few minutes. If the man wished for this info which the guild master was entrusted to by the Magi, Jiryu, he had to abide by Trently's rule. As the man rambled on how he wished for the info right now, Trently was to yawn and act nonchalant. Theos must be mistaken about who Trently was and how he operated. If the man was to just to hear him out, Theos was to be greeted by a ring upon a finger of Trently. Ah, yes, this was a Magic Item. It was now to just explain to him the function of said Magic Item, the ring known as Dark Blood.

Trently: "I am happy to return the money, however, I believe this test is far easier than you may expect, Theos of Balbadd. If your heart is true and of the light, info on a new dungeon is all yours! Bring out your hand, Theos! Dark Blood is a ring which will prick you, so don't mind a bit of pain. It will show me the memories of your past three days. Once I see that you came with no ill intent to enter the dungeon, I will let you on your merry way to the dungeon. Theos, what heart shall you bring to the dungeon.. !?"

Gleefully said the young man, hoping Theos to let Dark Blood prick his hand. If the Balbadd man let Trently search his memories of the past three days, he was to likely only come across a kind and ambitious man following light's path. If that was the case, which Trently presumed was, then after the prick, Trently was to hand Theos a scroll with info on the dungeon that the guild master had wrote down from when Jiryu told him. It would then be up to Theos to venture out, and challenge that dungeon, ah yes, Vine! May his dungeon dive be a great one. If that man won the dungeon, Trently would color himself surprised his candidate won.

Magoi: 330

Dark Blood:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on he would give a smile, as he usually does. Ghost would then follow the duo inside. But as he did that he would lift his right hand. This was a sign to tell his knights not to follow him in. As he would make it to where the other two were. Ghost would look on as this guild master. Wanted to give a test of some sort. Ghost was a bit at odds as to what this dungeon, was and who its master was. As the guild master pulled out a ring. Ghost would look on and her what this guild master had to say. But before the other guy would say or do anything. Ghost would turn around as he had no right to witness this test or the like, "If you two were to excuse me. I will show my way out of here. I will be waiting in front of this building place. But do have all the luck in the world for this latest dungeon."

Just as he said that he would try to leave if he was able. As he left the other two work on this test of theirs.

Wc199

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"As I said man of no name. I'm here for one thing. Information not pleasantries." The guild master began to become exaggerated with his words. Theos sighed and removed his hood. The man kept speaking of a test before pulling out a ring. Theos started to become uninterested in the dungeon information. Especially when the merchant said nothing of a test. It all started to feel like a hassle.

"A warrior of your stature should know it takes far more than three days to travel from Balbadd to Kou. I've been on my ship which is docked at your shore. Along with my crew." Theos held out his right index finger. "This is a waste of time, however I am resolved in my next steps. Let's get this going." Theos would allow the ring to prick his finger. As the small dragon heads took a hold of his finger Theos did not flinch. The images that followed would show the guild master that in the three days prior he was on the Leviathan. Talking with his father who'd months prior had lost his arm to a creature if the sea.

Theos was then handed a scroll with the whereabouts of the dungeon from a attendant. "Pleasure meeting you. May our paths cross again on different terms." With that Theis headed to the front to speak with the man whom had entered with him.  "You're welcome to come along. There's plenty of room on the Leviathan. I'm not sure what's to come, but I'm sure it can be overcome." If the man decided to come with Theos they would set sail and leave immediately.

:exit:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

This being seemed to be all to eager to enter the Tower Of Power. Ghost was a bit worried but he liked his mojo to the motion of it all. If all goes well this man should have power like no other. As he looked at him leaving be would offer Ghost an invitation to tag along. How odd but these events are one and a lifetime. But this will be his second time entering such a place. More and more knowledge about these demons who controls them. That is what Ghost wanted and boy oh boy was he going to get it.

As he watched the man leave Ghost would follow him. As he made it outside he would look to his knights as he gave a smile and said to them both."Well, I will be busy with something so let's go I grow tired of playing the waiting game."

Wc153
Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum