1Ignis Magic Empty Ignis Magic 21/08/21, 08:48 pm

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

IGNIS MAGIC
[ HEAT + WIND ]

[ FOUNDER: Zana | PERMISSION: N/A ]
By the combination of Heat and Wind, the user is able to create a far more intense but ghastly flame in blue color by supplying the flame with oxygen. Its fire is known only as Ignis fire. Per fire, its size (not range) must not exceed a maximum of 10m, but will burn more furiously with heat and is more controlled. Its fire is treated a single tier higher when clashing and damaging. However, when dealing damage, at Ω-Tier, it coaxes an extra A-Tier damage instead than a tier higher of damage.

Last edited by Zana on 06/09/21, 02:13 am; edited 5 times in total

2Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 26/08/21, 12:04 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unfourchantley this magic has passives that are way too strong for this level of combination magic. This magic is more advanced than magic that combines 3 magic types. So, either you can scrap it as is and start anew, save it for a later date when you can add more to it, or remove 2 of the 3 passives effects and pick one, these passives being the following. Protection from the magic for yourself only, the Dot damage limited to a 2 post-burn before needing to be reapplied(hitting multiple times doesn't stack this effect), or the 10meter range of the magic.

3Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 06/09/21, 01:42 am

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

I updated this.

4Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 06/09/21, 10:17 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Magics have a C tier level passive, it counting as 1 tier higher will not be allowed

5Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 07/09/21, 05:21 am

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

Metal Magic has a similar passive, with being treated a tier higher with clashing and tier lower with clashing dependent on type of metal.

Furthermore, Metal Magic is a two combo.

Is there a hidden rule? If what you say is correct, then not only Metal Magic must be remade, but many others.

6Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 07/09/21, 07:27 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

" Its fire is treated a single tier higher when clashing and damaging. However, when dealing damage, at Ω-Tier, it coaxes an extra A-Tier damage instead than a tier higher of damage."

Unlike metal it doesn't have the option to be treated weaker, on top of that at Omega(which idk how you'd even get that) it would deal an additional A tier. That's well above C tier in passive. In fact I'd argue that it's higher than A tier

7Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 07/09/21, 10:39 pm

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

I gave a decrease in size. What else must be decreased? How may I achieve a tier higher for clash or damage like Metal? If not, then may I receive any recommendations for Ignis to be useful and be sensical to the nature of Ignis? I am interested in a decrease of size, and perhaps even a bit of range, in change for enhanced clashing or damage. Are drawbacks in exchange for an enhanced stat not allowed? It'd be very nondiverse for every other magic to be "extra C-Tier damage" but with a spin on it.

8Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 08/09/21, 11:11 am

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

You have no weakness to it like metal has. You keep saying it's like metal but you only have increased damage and not a decrease. If you want the increase to damage that can be the only thing it gets, not added range, nothing.

9Ignis Magic Empty Re: Ignis Magic 09/09/21, 01:06 am

Zana

Zana
β-Tier
β-Tier

I do not have an add to range. I have a decrease to size of flames, and I offered to have a decrease to range, in exchange for damage. What is satisfactory, if not that? Genuinely I want to know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum