The Saga of Lalaani; The Birth of The Havi [Private/Plot/Omega]

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sky above the world was a reflector and barrier of the realm below it and the heavens above them and every day they continued their dance without care as day and night passed like a loved one. As the sun rose and its heat graced the planet with the warmth it framed the day as it were any other despite the fact it was anything else. In the east where the day came first, the golden rays fell upon another barrier, the Jade Dragon Mountains where the east met west with plains on both sides. With chaos on each side, the mountains served to keep them from each other, however, from another perspective, it could be seen as a potential tool to tie them together.

"Today is where it starts huh?" A rhetorical question fell upon the asker's own ears as they bounced around an empty room. Each echoes bringing more of the room into view as the blind inquirer continued to speak to themselves. "But I guess in a way it's also where it all ends."

At that moment Ani stood from her bed, she was already dressed for what was to come although it was quite different from what she usually wore what she was doing was quite different from what she usually did. In what could only be described as bindings over her breasts and shorts made from a recently hunted Mountain Bear-Ram it was minimalist and not as flashy as her general attire. Her body was decorated with paints that mimicked fire and ice with blood-red smears over her eyes. Her hair, long and straight just as when she started her journey although combined and held back with a pin made from a horn. In this intimidating visage, she moved for her door her feet and heart syncing as they exited and were greeted with an uproar.

A sea of people filled and now obscured the valley in which Ani found her longhouse and her people. Although she couldn't see them she could hear them, and she could feel them as their vibrations and movements filled her body and her heart. These were her people, and they were there to watch as she completed one long journey to begin the step down another glorious one. Their cheers were for hope, excitement, glory, belief, and much more as the various groups she banded together began to quiet down so she could address them.

"My people, you all gathered here today after learning of my plans to put myself through my own rite of passage, many of you know my story and why I left home, and while I might take a different action now I still put it upon myself to take a different path, not out of a desire to be special but out of a desire to better myself and put myself through the most grueling tasks there are." Her cadence was constant, with her blind gaze hovering over them as she moved with the habits of when she public spoke before despite her change in senses. "I have tamed and killed many of beasts as well as men, but now I will seek to tame the world and conquer myself."

There was a small look from them, but no one said anything rather they just all gave their slight looks before falling back upon the Azure Amazon as she spoke with higher confidence than she had ever spoken about anything before, and she always spoke confidently.

"I will face nature, the beasts, chaos, myself, and the world around me as I seek to conquer the limitations placed upon myself." Her hand rose out, pointing into the distance eerily to where she would exactly be going, how she knew was a mystery to them that brought a slight gasp as it directed to the tallest peak in the northern ranges. "I will chain myself to the peak of the divide between our lands, for thirteen days and nights before I shall return to you."

There were a few gasps, they had known that she was here to announce some sort of trial to prove her greatness further to her people, but also the world around her. However, none of them had suspected she was going to put her through a task that would surely be torture if not suicide. Once again there were no loud comments or objections as they simply found themselves pulled into her speech.

"Do not fear my people, I will return, people did not believe I could survive in Heliohapt, but there I found home freed slaves and tamed beasts that wield lightning." She paused between her statements only to make grand gestures finding herself lost in her words herself. "Nor did people believe I would claim a djinn as I failed to earn their wisdom not only once, but twice before I gouged out my eyes and did what no others would to take that power and use it to protect what is mine!"

Her words echoed through the mountains, but this did not stop her as she felt her heart pump and her lungs fill as her voice raised with excitement. "I have achieved speed that allows me to race red lions and I leave them in the dust, fear not this symbolic death, I will return as a version of myself greater than all others, I am not just a King Candidate, I am not just an Imuchakk, I AM SOMETHING BEYOND, I AM THAT IS FORGED IN ICE AND FIRE REBORN IN DEATH, THE WARRIOR, THE POET, ALL-MOTHER AND THE BLIND SEER, I AM THE AZURE AMAZON, I AM, YOUR HAVI!"

There was a sudden silence at the end of her passionate speech but it didn't last for longer than two minutes before suddenly a few of them began to explode into an uproar with their cheers causing an avalanche in the distance. This carried on for a moment s they watched her walk towards the trail that would lead her towards the climbing territory. She had been there before, but it would still be a challenge of itself as she went to leave. In the last moment before she would be out of their sight she made one last comment for them all.

"When I return I will no longer be the same, and you will find me with a new name, reborn with me as I become my greatest self, so take one last good look at me, my people, for me." Her words soon trailing off with her as she began her ascent once more.

The trail itself was easy as each step gave way to the next when she had made this trip when she had sight and once or twice since she had lost it. The hardest part was thinking bout her child, she had left Kor for similar amounts of time but this time had been a bit hard on him. The last few months before had been nothing but time with his mother in the settlement, out on missions, or even taking the occasional hunting trip. In the early morning before the sun had risen they had breakfast and he had refused to let go of her until it was time for her to change. In that time she had given him all the good morning and good night kisses and hugs she wouldn't be there to give and send goodbye knowing the worry he held as he wore it on his sleeve.

Even with the twists, turns, and occasional blockage it only took a few hours for Ani to make it to the end of the trail as she not only kicked the marking rock but the chains she had left down here so she could carry them for when the real challenge began. As she placed her foot upon the rock and knew she was in the right spot she reached down to heft the chains onto her shoulders. The weight could even be felt by her despite her strength. The woman saught to be the strongest, the fastest, and the most durable she could be, and that always meant pushing these limits. It was in this thought that she'd test everything from her physicality, her senses, to her mind and spirit. There she stood with weight on her and the mountain wind blowing upon her, she took a step rising into the mountain where the path met rough rock.

The mountain was tall, but not all of it was entirely too steep as most of the way up would be a hike, with climbing at certain parts although she would be doing it with nothing but her own body. Although it was at the halfway point where things would get more difficult she had a plan to deal with such things. Although a planned expedition might take a week to complete it was possible to get all the physical climbing done in a few days in a straight rush for acclimatized climbers, but for Ani? She was sure she could complete this impossible climb in 12 to 15 hours with her body and her experience.

Although she wouldn't be able to tell the time for sure she was going to do what she had always done since going blind, feel it out with the rest of her senses, feel the changes in temperature, sunlight, weather, and listen for the animals she knew were diurnal and what were nocturnal or anything in-between. As with each step deeper into the mountain, she felt the rough ground turning under her weight at some places and pressing to her in other until the soft dirt eventually gave way to snow as she rose higher.

"Almost halfway huh?" She commented to herself, going off her memories from when she first came to this mountain years ago, even before she had Kor and before she had even founded the Raiders. With the cold being nothing to her she only made her steps further and pushed herself up and up.

With cold air beginning to thin and the sunlight that kissed her skin despite the coolness let her know that they were late into the day now and that walk was starting to become more and more of a hike that she was getting closer to the halfway point, and it wouldn't be much longer until the real climb would begin. Hearing a soft trickle she continued along a path until there was a warm splash on her feet. A spring, there was plenty of them in the mountain and it was a soft reprieve for what was to come. The woman bent down for a moment and got a drink to enjoy the fresh taste of glacial water mixed with the minerals of the spring water.

A soft sigh left her lips as she stood and washed her feet before she continued on feeling her feet having hardened a bit from just the hours of walking upon a rock and her thick imuchakk skin responding as it reminded her of her days back at home. Although it was different it made her wonder how her family was, maybe she'd show them all what has become of her when she is done, or maybe they had already heard of her stories from the traders and people who would've come since she left. Although her introspection was soon interrupted as she felt snow become ice and rough rock as she got a slight scrape on her heel with an overzealous step.

"Well, I guess it's time to climb." The small joke to herself was likely the first of many as this excursion would feed into her habit of speaking to herself and the empty world around her. "Let's find some footing."

Ani reached out in front of her as she made a firm step and also clicked her tongue listening to the sound as she heard a slight bounce back at her. There was a wall as she reached her hand forward and felt rock, rough and firm the side of the mountain she had made her way half up already. In a moment of peace, she held her hand there for a moment as her chest filled with the air of the mountain expanding as she let nature and the world around her fill her body before deciding to take the next step. As quickly as the moment had started however it was soon over as she pulled herself up and grabbed onto another rock with her other hand and planted her feet firmly upon a rock underneath her.

The climb had started and she was another step closer to the start of the challenge she had given herself, although maybe the entire thing would be seen as a challenge to some. The thought didn't matter to her at the moment as she felt her limbs begin to move like a machine as her joints wreaked and rotated to move from each holding place to the next as she held herself against the mountain feeling her way up. The woman had plenty of experience climbing and kept three points of contact as she moved hand feet, hand feet, and so on until the movement had become nothing to her.

As she pushed off a rock with her left foot she felt it crumble and fall off underneath her, as the cold air whipped and she took a deep breath again getting as much air as she could with her large lungs getting as much as they could. It was starting to get to where the rock was more eroded by the wind and she knew that the halfway point was a bit gone and night had already fallen upon her as the sun no longer kissed her pale light-starved flesh.

Without a word, Ani readjusted her climbing stance, and knowing that there was some unstable footing ahead began to climb up once again, but this time a bit faster and using her agility and flexibility to begin scaling like an animal that was built for the mountains. Her speed and her weight began to carry her further as she jumped off from rock to rock hearing some of them crumble from her force. It was risky as she got closer and closer to where it would be hard to climb without some form of aid. Although as the magoi in her and the world around her began to wrap around her as she moved that she knew that all would be fine, she would not need to climb for she would soar to the top of the mountain.

For the odd traveler or watcher in the night they would see would Ani could only feel if they looked upon the summit of the mountain. With her constant movement and unrelenting momentum, she had quickly built up a massive aura of rainbow light. With the wind whipping around her she pushed and kicked off rocks with the time between each one become longer and longer until nothing but her force was carrying her forward. The light around her expanded spreading and spreading out until it exploded and a massive wingspan of shimmering iridescence reached through the sky like an aurora that centered upon the amazon.

Although the speed was useful and freeing as the breath of the mountain kissed her face and she twirled letting the freeing feeling overwhelm her there was still a fear of missing the peak and sending herself flying until there would be nothing but a hard plummet. Rather than a true flight, she was gliding upwards and occasionally using her strength to reach out and grab another rock. As it started to get icier and icier she knew that she had to slow herself down. Although the strain was starting to weigh on her body for going so fast for so long she knew that it was more important to get herself to a more manageable pace. Inside of her head, she felt the world around her and took a deep breath, and did what she kept trying to do, feel the magoi in the world around her so she could see beyond what others did like that girl in Gamigan however she did. At that moment a sense filled her gut and Ani suddenly made a fierce and impactful spin as she grabbed the rocky mountainside with her hands and her legs the force cutting her fingers as she dug into the earth tearing into it as she skidded up the mountaintop.

It felt like an eternity as the wind rushed around her as snow and ice kissed her face and gave her another taste of water that she would need for the journey ahead. There was some minor pain but it all continued as her speed began to wane as did the light that cloaked her through the night sky and was greeted in dissipation with the early hues of oranges and blue as dawn fell upon the horizon and the peak of the horn of the great jade dragon that is this mountain and atop stood a woman with blue flowing hair faded pink eyes and the chains of pain to come wrapped around her shoulder.

Her hands reached up around the rocks around her and climbed up a bit as she then reached up and felt nowhere left to climb, she had no way to be sure, but she was for some reason that she was at the top of the mountain she sought. "And thus at the top of the world, there was no one, no one but me and the enemy I have made of myself."

It was a sentiment greeted with silence as the morning sun greeted her with a kiss like it had the morning before. The woman didn't wait for anything and simply went to work like she had the entire time up. The chains found home around her and the fang of the earth as she knew that in her bare form she would test herself here, Ani would die and she return a new version of herself that is more than a fanalis and not simply an imuchakk that she is her and that she out of will has made herself the best she can be.

"Thus begins my next sacrifice, it had been my eyes but now I offer myself to the world beyond me, allow me to become what I know that I am, I that strive for the highest peaks where others only wither hear my plea and feel my soul as I offer myself to you." With a set of final words, she grabbed onto different ends of chains with both of her hands and gave the toughest tie she could as her wrists were suddenly restrained, and there she was held, between the earth of the sky for the first of thirteen days and thirteen nights.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Saga of Lalaani; The Birth of The Havi [Private/Plot/Omega] 84b31769e5272b30b624ccab35b1dd6d

Of all the legends many wished to take down the strongest, to smooth-talk the smartest, or control the masses around them for rise or ruin. Among those who stood the test of time, few of them stood to overcome nature, disaster, to prove they can best the world. It was a testament to living, to overcome disaster to continue on. In the Jade Dragon mountains, among frozen tips lies a place where most life dies. Those that live there fight to survive, to eat, and to whether the cold. Where wind bites and plates of ice grip the earth. Snow blankets the cold frosted grey peaks.

If anything could smell it would hold the scent of blood from preserved animals stuck in the mounds. It was unlikely any of them were slain by hunters, this high up most wouldn't come looking for food. From this point of the dragon's scraggly spine, it was more likely most people would become prey. However, it was like a great question, why did the person climb the mountain? Because it was there? Why would Ani a rising leader and warrior in the world subject herself to a cryogenic hell? Because she believed she could. This wasn't just a climb though, it was the weight to break through her mental and physical limitations.

It was a sabbatical to prove to be wiser, stronger, and faster than anything this wasteland would throw. She was challenging herself, yet the young Immuchak wasn't blissfully unaware of what she was getting herself into. She was unaware of what truly waited out here. It was more than just bears, wolves, and foxes. It was more than just the lack of air and the sub-zero temperatures. None could tell of what truly rested there. Those who would hear this story would find out exactly what she found up there.

It would all start during the calm of the dragon's roar, as the winds would die down. The snow had freshly fallen leaving a soft kiss after raging blizzards. The steep faces would still be frozen but this was the best part of the day. Yellow rays barely smiled through the tightly packed nimbus clouds sagging with the blessings of the river deep down at the base. This would be the only gift, the only kindness mother nature would prepare for her challenger on this day.

This is day one of the thirteen days and nights that would lead to the birth Lalaani.

DM notes: Please make your post, a dice roll will be coming soon.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As time began to pass and the sky with its day would be laid before her all to behold and experience as would every day in the ritual she had put herself in. Without her sight, she had been unable to perceive the world visually but it had allowed her the opportunity to indulge it in other ways. The beautiful sounds of the world, the music of what could normally be heard and that which only some were lucky, their vibrations which were felt with another one of her senses, touch. Every feeling on her skin felt more intimate from the pleasures to the pain as they stuck in her memory as another tool to map the world around her. Then there was the scents and the tastes which played off one another, there were times in the morning where she could swear that she tasted rain on the air before it ever fell. All of this to say that she had felt the world in every way with more intensity and ecstasy than when she beheld it with her eyes.

In these mountains where at times there was very little to perceive beyond the unexpected, although that was a partial lie it was more accurate to say that it was a relentless barrage of the same at the top, cold, harsh wind and the debris it carried along the mountain. Ani's body was naturally attuned to the cold despite the years she lived away from it, but with her lack of clothing she knew that it would leave her open to the elements beyond that as the rocks pressed into her back and hail could occasionally buffet her face. In the end without the food, water, and gear she would normally bring the biggest point of this test was to leave her helpless against the world and its chaos, for her to fight against nature with her wit, her strength, her speed, and her spirit to show that she was beyond normal conventions, someone who strove to be at the peak of all she could be.

"When one is alone at the top of the world one must ask, are you the one who put yourself there or were you hoisted there upon lofty ideals, and if the true testament comes from the loneliness at the top or the crushing inevitability of the fall?" A poem of sorts mused on Ani's lips as she let her mind take her at the moment. "Or has madness reached mee before the true trial has begun?"

The Havi's mind had started to wander, it needed to at the moment in order to keep her strength as she couldn't let the monotony drain or dull her brain. At first, she decided to recite poems in her head but quickly got tired as her mind had drifted towards the future instead. With her dreams of turning her teachings into a place where people, beasts, and nature itself could live in harmony while striving for the fulfillment of their needs and desires slowly becoming a reality with her uniting of tribes, and their settlement it seemed like she was on the right path.

"Now I just have to ensure that I am as great as I need to be, as much as they need me to be." The words escaped her thoughts and into the cool air before her, the warmth of her breath fogging and caressing her own face as it was blown back. "Or will I and our land become even greater than imagined?"

It might've seemed early with these thoughts, but it was important to occupy her mind now, for it was the future when the pains of hunger, cuts, and the rocks digging into her when she would be unable to think. In those times there would be no room for anything but survival. Therefore, for now, she would indulge her free time with her questions and her muses on herself and her choices.

"Well, the day has still only just begun." Ani chuckled knowingly, as the early morning rays continued to caress her face too low for it to be close to noon yet. "Should I hope for peace or should I hope for the events to be never-ending?"

The questions seemed to stop, for now, her eyelids closed not as it had mattered beyond that she would be able to stop things from getting in her eyes by keeping them closed. Her ears twitched and moved slightly in response to the wind as she listened to it the raspy haunting howl of the peak singing to her as indulged in it as her entertainment. A soft melodic hum left her lips following the grim song of the dragon's peak as she found herself enthralled in the imaginary piece.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Silence brought mischief in unexpected ways. Often times the madness that came from being stuck with the little sounds, breathing, the flow of blood, and the creak of bones. Eventually came nothing, when the smothering scream of a snowstorm stole all sound. It left one with nothing but thought, the mind against a million frozen daggers. The Imuchakk was braced for winter, but the icy blades would cut lightly. Thin razor-sharp cuts that couldn't be seen by her and that likely couldn't be felt in this cold with that thick of muscle. These, however, were not the only dangers that the silence of the storm brought. For afoot sharp peaks, lurked a figure, making its way to the top with eyes fixed to the summit.

While the shadows moved slowly it would make way along with the first night. With time having gone through with one full cycle it was but the beginning of what the search for wisdom brought. The first mistake in any fool's plan was expecting perfection, doubting the chance of contingency. The moon's glow would dance across the fluffy white mounds, glittering with the full glow. The storm had died down slightly with the intensity of the winds, but the snow still fell thick, thick enough to hide that who crept towards Lalaani. Fate had strange ways of bringing people together, and one had to have a special kind of madness to try and touch where heaven met earth.

Dm Notes: Roll Die to see who the stranger is, the die should be labeled Head or Tails

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

With the world shut off to her from her eyes, it had definitely become more open to her in other ways, with each deep breath she could smell the fresh wind, and the scent of moisture on the air as night fell on her. As she relaxed and felt her weight press into the chains she took a deep breath, the warmth rolling off her lips with a tingle as she could feel it freezing ever so lightly on the air as some of the wind blew the fog back onto her face.

Just the ambient chill and the sound of calm beyond the snow flurries helped her figure out that it was night time and it made her take a mental note. In her mind where all the world played out, she kept a mental journal keeping track of what had happened and where she should be on her journey.

"Let's see how this night goes." Her words were hushed and carried off into the endless embrace of the distance between her and the earth. "Can't wait to see how things derail this time."

The small joke wasn't a hope, although she felt herself bracing for it as she had recounted all the times her journey has given her a fork and sent her towards a different path. However, with all the ways the world had thrown her a curveball, it was her time to give the world one this time. With her mental fortitude at an all-time high the woman was preparing herself for everything and nothing, she would roll with the blows and make sure to land a few of her own. in her manic quest the blind woman would push every bit of herself, to learn, to grow, to conquer the world around her.

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Ani' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Head or Tails' : 1

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Among the mountains, silence moved other things that were unheard. There were many things lurking in plenty of unknown places. That was the dangers of the peaks, while nothing chose to live there you never knew when something was driven up there, or would randomly find its' way.  Beasts approached, but one would hop up towards the peak, with soft steps that kept them from sinking in the snow. Mischief followed the wind, thankfully luck seemed to still be in favor of the Immuchak at least, that was the case at the moment. As her visitor, still felt like playing a prank.

The Saga of Lalaani; The Birth of The Havi [Private/Plot/Omega] Kitty_kat

The beast-man adventurer was getting old, his body had been managed to be revitalized over and over again but his battle years ago against the king of Sasan had pushed him to his limits. It was hard when such turbulent men clashed but he would huff as he stared at the blue-haired woman. Her scars looked rather intense, based on the fact she was mostly nude and barely shivering she had to be an imuchak. At least it was a strange place for both of them to be, made him feel more comfortable. He had to avoid giving himself away, at least for this moment. He couldn't really tell if she was sleeping, but as the second morning continued on into the second day he stared at her. Eventually, it would come to him.

He had heard of the blind eyes that he was staring at, a king candidate and mercenary. He could understand the hustle for coin but he always enjoyed putting people in their place more. Maybe she wasn't someone who needed something like that, but he seemed like maybe he should test her. The feline would leave it to fate, in this case, get would start counting between four mountains, each one representing a possible path.

In his head, he would sing as he counted "Ennie meanie miney mo...

Dm notes: Roll again, this time roll the choice game dice to see where fate will lead you.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had found rest in the form of microsleep, naps here and there combined with general resting as she took her time to really experience the world around her with every one of her senses. It was a bit numbing as time passed on but it transcended into a meditative state where she found herself more with the world around her than she was with herself at the moment. Where the amazon ended and nature began would blur to her in a spiritual sense as with each little movement she understood more, felt more, and left herself vulnerable to what was around her.

"I guess with my habit to speak to myself it only seems fitting this is where I'd end up at some point."
The joke was to herself and yet ironic for the visitor watching from a distance hiding from her senses.

As the morning air flowed into her lungs with each deep breath she took note of what smells were on the wind, and how much moisture she could taste and feel with each lung filling investigation of the world and environment around her. It was things like this that had defined Ani since she had left her home, paying attention looking for the right details or the right time. Her eyes had been precious to her before to help her gain the information she always desired, she sacrificed this once and gained power before. Now here she offers herself as a sacrifice between heaven and earth wondering what she might gain as she attempts to see the world as it is with the rest of her body.

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Ani' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Choice Game (4)' : 4

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mars had wished to play a game with the young Imuchakk. What was a test that no one would see, what wisdom would show from this? It was when one was exposed to the world without any real control, in this challenge she set she had the control of restriction. With that thought, there was no pressure, no temptation so he thought it was best to change that.

A paw print stood lone in powder snow before the wind would cover it. The feline danced along the jagged spiral of a staircase that peaked up the mountaintop. Mars' paws made no patter as he floated along with each step he took. The snow wasn't enough to slow him down, even as it covered his one good eye he could see his mark. There would be a perfect place to strike just behind Ani where the chains first wrapped around. With one last press, he soared up high, lining with the moon with a blade in hand. Ani could not see the shimmer as the light kissed the blade's edge but she would hear the sweet part as the chain snapped.

There wasn't even a moment to hear the slight thump that cat had provided into the mountain to knock her loose. Needles sharply and quickly would burn her face kissing her skin. It was something she could mostly ignore with her thick skin but the force of the initial impact was more the enough to shock the feeling into one even if for a moment. There wouldn't be much of a chance for rest with her fell but she did have a chance to react and to try and make it through the morn. Hopefully, he could survive, after all, he'd need her breathing if her hard work was to be seen.

Mars would make his way down that night, not keeping an eye on Lalaani, he was sure he would see her again. The feline warrior had a feeling he would need to start setting up camp at the base of the mountain. The night would carry on, his whistle trailing on with the blizzard which would eventually consume all.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

On top of a mountain, there was plenty that could cause damage or bring danger to those who trek it and especially for those who attempted to stand on the peak. However, for someone chained between the heavens and earth a cat with a sword destroying your bonds and sending you hurtling towards the earth could be considered a wildcard. These were the sort of unexpected challenges that would help shape her myth as she would find a way to forge herself into a higher version of herself.

Although she wouldn't have much time to actually ponder these thoughts as soon enough a feeling she knew very well would overtake her. The lack of tightness around her chest was soon followed by the overwhelming force of the world ripping her down from the sky. Ani having perfect control over her balance and having often felt what it was like to have a pure force pushing her forward or descending rapidly it didn't take long for her to figure out what was happening. Within moments the familiar sensation of falling would send her mind into immediate planning mode.

With her control over her balance and the speed granted with her wings of rainbow light she would roll her body and wrap her arms around her head as she started to tuck herself into a ball. With her weight concentrated and the momentum carrying her forward, she turned herself into a boulder as her thick and sturdy frame worked to break her fall as she attempted to slam into the side of the mountain and ride the way down.

"Fucking hell, well I guess one whole day without something going wrong was the best I should've expected." Her thoughts rang hard in her head as she would feel the first impact of her speeding body colliding with the mountain hopefully helping her skid her way down.

Relevant traits:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

DAY AND NIGHT 3

It was a valiant effort, to try and absorb most of the impact. She was a being born of frost and pain, Ani's body was born to take the brunt of reality, to take every harsh thing that the world would throw at her. Despite this, the scrapping and skinning cold would still find its' way slowly picking away at her as if the frost was trying to consume her. The mighty warrior would not allow the cold to succumb her, as golden light turned into a blazing rainbow as she finally broke through the ice. She was no longer tumbling, now she would find herself embedded in a large glacial boulder near the foot of the mountain.

Even her spectator was honestly surprised by how far she had tumbled, he wasn't sure how she had managed to take most of the force but her physicality was certainly impressive. Mars would stroke his furred chin, pondering what she might do. His meddling nature purred behind his garnet eyes. While Ani was unaware of his visage he was sure that by this point he would surely be able to feel his glare, his curiosity. For that, he would take his step back. There were two potential paths for her, she could try and climb back up, or she could follow the flow of what life was throwing at her.

With the feline leaving as quickly as he appeared the dawn of the day peaked. The tumble took quite some time. The days were starting to flow as hours disappeared, but there was still plenty that could happen. Certainly, she could handle the tribulations that she inflicted upon herself, but the winds of life were what really tested people. In preparation, one can take on the world, but when it breaks you, taking you off guard is when it really showed who you were. It was a simple philosophy that the thief held dear, especially with those in his life.

Choice: Climb up the mountain, or try and meditate near the base. This will pass a day, a quick 100 word prompt will follow for the 4th day to go by as well depending on your choice,

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the pain and movement started to subside she would take control of her body, no longer taking the blows and letting them roll off her body as she would stand up and began to regain her bearings on the world around her. With a deep breath, she took a moment and sat down feeling along her body letting each prickling pain letting her know where bruises and fractures were. Although she was lucky for having such a durable frame there was still likely to be some minor damage from having crashed from the heavens into the earth. Once her evaluation was done the Havi would stand up and start to move her feet and her hands taking a census of the senses she had at her disposal to figure out what kind of place she found herself in.

Although another thought crossed her mind, the chains she had forged were strong enough to hold her and withstand most things either there as a fault she did not notice, or someone or something had caused her to fall from the peak she had bound herself upon. While it was a good idea to rest, this was supposed to be a test to herself and if someone was trying to harm her it wouldn't be wise to leave herself wounded and out in the open ready for another attack.

With a quick readjustment to herself and dust off of the ice, it was soon time to get going, although she would be making an interesting choice on what to do from here. To go the same way she fell would be going in the direction she felt and likely straight towards anything that might have sent her tumbling. As she shifted her feet Ani began walking parallel to the mountain slowly circling inwards. It was her plan to start scaling up and around so she would be constantly moving up and away from the direction she fell and where the heavy winds hit the mountains to cover her trail.

It would begin with some walking she knew, but it wasn't as if she was completely unfamiliar with these mountains as she had often found herself traveling through them, building her people, attempting the connect the tribes of the mountains with those of the east and west. While she was blind the woman had trained her other senses and she would use them to guide her, honing them along with the rest of her body and mentality so she would be ready for all the challenges to come.

A deep breath filled her lungs as she breathed with the mountain once again, letting the wind blow with her gasp as she listened to the world around her, differentiating the feelings and the sounds of the things around her with the what came from what, what was caused by her and what was caused by something else. Although it might've looked like a blind, naked woman, wandering she truly was in a state of meditative investigation, her hands outstretched and her feet sliding as to feel and not step on anything sharp

"The world may come at me and bend me, but I shall not break, no I shall become strong enough to bend the world back when it pushes against me."
Her words might've been metaphorical but it was her method of getting stronger, to keep pushing herself into the most hazardous things she could to see how she would come out of it alive. "Another day, and another night, another thing for me to ponder as I push on."

Following into the snow, up and around the mountain she would continue on ready to face what would come, to push herself and adapt to the world she was in. All the while she would breathe, and keep her mind as she trained her soul and senses along with her physicality.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Day and Night 4

As the Immuchak would scale around the sides she would find the winds pushing against her. The snow of day four seemed to be harsher than any of the previous days. It came down in great swathes, while she could not see the snow she would feel how it blanketed. Memories of crystal white snow would flush into her mind. Mars could tell even from watching she knew the cold, she knew it all too well. The chilling feeling as needles crept up from the nerves into body hair. The harshness of it cut into her thick skin, it was an icy claw wishing to bring her down. It would bring more than the cold, more than just deeper snowfall, it would bring the earth-thundering cry of an avalanche.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

The cold was constant and biting although for someone like Ani this was nothing, it felt natural even as her body toughened against the ice. As it all fell against her body she kept moving, her pace continuing as she had already picked up momentum from how she climbed and kept moving with her weight up the mountain. However, as she moved a sound fell upon her ears, snow shifting from atop the mountain cracking as the thunder of an avalanche came barreling down.

With how she moving and knowing how high she was up again she couldn't necessarily risk allowing the fallen snow to drag her back down. As she heard it coming there was only a moment to think, to decide her decision coming quickly but not lightly. In a moment she picked up her speed, allowing her momentum to carry her further and further as her aura which had already been building began to grow more and more. Without knowing exactly when it was going to hit she was going to attempt to push herself through it. With building speed and a moment of preparation she strengthened her resolve as she would put all her grit into propelling herself to greater heights.

As if she was a salmon swimming upstream, jumping and climbing up waterfalls to make its way home she would wait until she could hear the snow about to hit her. With a fluid dive upwards she would use her increased speed and force, combined with her pure muscle power to attempt to move upwards through the snow. If she were to pierce through successfully she would attempt to swim up through the avalanche until it would stop or she would be able to find solid ground to attach herself too.

"If the world wishes to temper me I shall put myself through everything, my body is my blade and I am a work of art!" She grit her teeth as she spoke to herself, using her words as encouragement as she would roll her body and pump her arms to move through.

Relevant Traits:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

DAY AND NIGHT 5

Ani would be fine that while she would get through the day the climb towards the peek would be existing. Crevices had grown in places they weren't before, the ice was more jagged and the cold crept in even with her natural resistance. Death would not claim her but the world was starting to bare its' fangs at the Immuchak. Mars could tell as he watched her, she was tough but if she was here to test herself how would anyone hear of this? How would anyone be able to test the strength she attained?

Only the strongest could survive out here for sure, it was a place that gave life little chance. How would she be able to handle the threats that existed here. Wishing to give her just a taste that feline warrior would open his coat, one of his two serpents would come slithering out. It was a shame he couldn't bring both but his dear friend deserved a long vacation after their fight with Xerxes. He could barely did will the king, would Ani have the strength to deal with such people?

The snake would slither into the snow, following onto her wrists as she reached the top by the end of the day. The next morning would bring a surprise.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had traveled as she could through the night, feeling as her speed wore on her body, lucky that her natural resistance protected her as she made it closer and closer to the top with each bounding movement that kept her soaring upwards. Although it was intense on her it wasn't the climb that would cause her to worry as soon enough she soon felt a foreign presence on her hand. Although it wasn't one she wasn't unfamiliar with.

As she climbed she would use her free hand to quickly reach for the creature on her hand, what she could only assume to be a snake. It was something she had felt many times back in Heliohapt, and she knew where to reach for as she would make a kick and leap to land somewhere she could stand and examine the creature. She hoped to grab it behind its head to grip it where it wouldn't be able to bite her. Were she successful she would use her free hands to examine the creature, feel its physicality, and listen to any of the noises it made trying to identify it with her knowledge of wildlife to see if it was close to anything she knew.

"Hey little buddy, I'm not here to hurt you." She spoke to the creature she held as she took a deep breath, letting her ears tune to the world around her, It seemed odd for a snake to come out of nowhere in a place like this and she wondered if it was more interference. "You want to be my friend I'm sure, and I hope whoever you sent you here does too, though it's odd enough trying to kill a nude woman."

Profession skill used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Day and Night 6

The Saga of Lalaani; The Birth of The Havi [Private/Plot/Omega] Giant-white-snake-giant-art-fantasy-wallpaper-preview

As the new day would begin the snake which Ani would begin to make out would start to expand in size. Rapidly the scales of the creature which she identified would become as large as her head. It was a strange creature but as it grew so did the beast's hunger. It would fall off as become a great winding rope of flesh and cold blood. A great hiss would begin to rattle in the Immuchak's ear as it would signal its anger, its desire to consume the woman who sat right before him. The snake would get it's meal one way or another.

The snow would continue to fall, but it began to drift towards a center point as a vortex would gather. As the guiding winds would start to not only pull the blizzard inward, it would begin to tug on the body of Ani. The mouth of the creature huffed on her back with sickly breaths. The snake had opened its' maw into a great big Open Up. It would not only try to eat her, but it would also try to pursue her till the end as well.

Mars would snicker as one of his snakes would chase her, he was curious to see how she would deal with the beast. Hopefully, she would not kill it but, he set it loose and it was up to the two of them to how they would approach this.
Serpent of Yang:

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

In mere moments what had been a scaly rope expanded into a massive, winding creature as she felt the serpent growing atop her as it hissed in response to her prodding. It was to be expected that it would enrage but the size change had piqued her interest not only as a person but as a tamer and breeder. The thought would soon be pushed to the back of her head as she soon found herself in an unpleasant situation. With a creature so odd she had to wonder if this snake belonged here or if it had arrived here by some other means. However, no matter what the case was she hoped that she would be able to scare the creature away, or at least remove it from her situation in the easiest way.

As she felt the heat from its open mouth Ani decided to make some quick movements as she would throw herself over the edge of the cliff, and as she placed one foot on the ground she turned with her body and the snake as she would attempt to throw it off her body. Although that wouldn't be all, she pulled one leg close to her frame and as she attempted to throw the beast away it thrust forward into a spear kick. It was incredibly crude but she was trying to test herself and if the beast could be removed by the kick it only means she was stronger.

"Haha, couldn't resist a naked lady, I suppose most can't, but you gotta ask for permission!" She cried out with enthusiasm as she used the combination of her natural strength and force in hopes that she'd send the creature flying. "If you survive this I'll take the time to examine you later, might be useful for future projects."

With this Ani wished for the creature to go flying away from where she was as she thought it would likely survive due to its changing size and other possible adaptations. It did make her think about coming back to see if she could use it for breeding purposes, but she knew that she would have to think about that another time. Atop this mountain again, she had already fallen and had to make her way back up, but her test wasn't done quite yet. She knew there was more to come and Ani was set on pushing herself through it, she had pushed herself through three dungeons, she freed slaves and tamed beasts on every continent, she single-handedly led the campaign in the Kou war to secure the north. This was nothing for her and she'd keep going until it was.

Magoi: (290/290)
Stamina: (365/395)

Ability used:
Traits referenced:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Day and Night 7

The kick was more than enough to loosen the snake from the snow. The Immuchak would hear its soft thud, which became thunderous enough to cause a small avalanche below bringing it down with. The serpent would struggle to move through, being dragged along by the great white torrent which froze at its veins. Ani was wise in her animal knowledge to keep the beast away, like all reptiles it would find cold mountains an awful place to stay active. With hopefully a brief moment of safety, the woman would have the chance to settle once again for the night.

Even as the sun and moon would go in a full cycle she would find no true peace. The moment that rest would come upon her once again the great snake would make its way back up. While wounds still tattooed its' body Mars had helped the creature restore the strength to power through the cold while damaged. It wouldn't be much of an attack though, Ani would surely awaken as it approached, but while she was sleeping it would try and use Open Up. If the Serpent of Yang could consume its' meal then it would be happy, if not it was doing a job for Mars after all.

This would likely be the last night the snake would attack though. Something lurked in the night, for while this was a land normally devoid of life, there were a few moments in the year in which great migrations moved through. It was one, most people were smart to avoid. Ani, and without her knowledge, others would be brought in as well. A blizzard of events was beginning to unfold, the havi would need to find her strength.

Dm notes: Yang trying to suck you up in your sleep

Serpent of Yang:

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once the creature had been sent flying away and Ani could no longer smell it there was no sense of ease that would normally come as all the events that had happened to her felt unnatural ever since she had fallen. While it was perfectly natural for her to invite some danger after deciding to put herself out in nature without any clothing or equipment to protect herself. However, the chains she had forged around her were supposed to be able to withstand her strength at least enough so she wouldn't accidentally break free. Along with this was the fact that a reptile was in such a cold place actively hunting her meaning it had to have some way of keeping itself warm, which felt possible with the help of a tamer whose body heat could warm it up enough for activity.

As the cold air left her lungs and she collapsed onto her back atop the mountain she felt lost in her mind for a moment as she began to slow down her breathing. Her chest rose and fell with her heart as everything seemed to slow down and she began to meditate letting herself rest as she let her mind and spirit become one with the world around her. Ever since she had lost her sight she had found more ways to connect to the world around her, to experience it in ways that others never would think of. There had to be more and she would find it, just like she would push every part and aspect until all that was left was something that no one had ever seen.

All life was changing and growing, using their strengths to survive and improving on what they could so they could pass on their legacy. As Ani thought on this she knew that all beasts, all creatures came from something weak and at some point in each creature there was a time in its lineage when they became mighty. Even with her weaknesses, she knew that she was like these animals, she had seen it before and she had seen it in Kor. All that was left was for her to bring it through so she could help him in his time, and so she could fulfill her dreams.

"At the peak of the world, I hope to find the peak of myself, all of myself given upon to nature, what will be left and what will I find its place." The personal poem was recited into the frigid wind as it caressed her face and memories of Imuchakk began to bubble up. "I have already lost myself once, what I had found was glamorous and vigorous, yet, I still feel anxiety as I feel myself become me."

With her comments to herself carried away and lost for no one but herself to remember she went back to her meditation letting herself rest. However, no true sleep would come to her even as he felt her consciousness lose track of time. It was in this state that the snake found her again, and she was snapped from her trance although she wouldn't let it be known. Each second the beast got closer and she counted the seconds until the right time had come.

In that moment where everything felt like it was in the perfect place and her magoi was in tune with that of the world around her she suddenly kicked up from where she was. In three quick steps, Ani moved as far away as possible as she suddenly held her hand back behind her head. Her energy surged within her body, crackling between her fingers as in a fraction of a second it took shape as a massive spear, a harpoon appeared out of nowhere. It was a technique she had only done so many times in her life but now without her weapon, she felt it was the only thing to do. Then just as quickly as it formed her arms tensed and the harpoon was hurled towards the serpent.

There was no way she was going to end up as a snack Ani thought, and while she didn't want to hurt the beast before it was now clear that it was fully malicious and there was no reason for her to give it anymore leeway. Although it was a pain, fighting beasts was something she had done plenty of and she would fight on so she could continue to test herself.

Abilities and Traits used:

Magoi: (290/290)
Stamina: (365/395)

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Day and Night 8

The magoi cracked into the serpent forcing Yang flying. The energy from the harpoon blistered with Ani's life force. It was able to take the blow, swallowing some of its' tooth which had blocked most of the damage. Yang let out a whimper, tumbling against the frozen powder below. Sure the blow would be cushioned, but the frigid temps against a concussed serpent? The odds didn't look good for Mar's companion.

It would allow the Immuchak a bit of reprieve, the moment to breath she deserved since the start of this journey. The top of the mountain was touched with but a hint of warmth in this field of endless frost. The clouds were harder than the mountain, scrapping against her skin, the sun's kiss being the first pleasantry presented since the journey's start. The sunset was something couldn't enjoy anymore, but still just as if her the sky was painted in all its ranges of beauty. Shifting from bright fires to soft pinks and deep purples. The snow, was fully quiet once again since the beginning of her journey.

Ani with her knowledge of animals had to keep an eye on the seasons, and with these coming days it was clear the warm season wasn't far off. What would a season change bring to a frozen peak such as this? There weren't any signs of animals to be seen in most of this subzero temp, but below her rest the call of something would sing out. Geese would cry out, flying past to reach the warmer climates further south.

The night would ccome rather quickly, and with it the brief moment of warmth would vanish. She was resitant to the cold, that did not mean the Immuchak would not feel it. Ani was now left with her thought and the frigid cold. It would be her last night, and only true night of peace before summers bell would toll.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the snake seemed to disappear and night began to set a familiar sensation began to blanket Ani's body. True cold, something she might have last felt when she was in her homelands, maybe it was a joke from the world itself. If so it worked as a small chuckle left her lips. "Buck naked with nothing but the cold wind, you'd think it was my birth all over again."

Despite this, she laid back and closed her eyes although it made no difference to her it was at least good she kept the habit for their sake. With rest slowly coming to her she squeezed her own hand remembering the feel of the harpoon and her warrior's mind started to think of the other things she could do, and what she had already done before. This was all about her proving she was something else and with how she fought she knew that she would have to keep getting stronger and stronger. Although with her abilities as a tamer and breeder she began to feel as if she was hitting a wall, unsure of how much she could learn. The frustration filled her mind, her beasts were powerful but she didn't know where to go and it racked her mind.

Nonetheless, these were thoughts for another time and sleep fell upon the woman as she leaned against a rock, holding herself tightly. It had been a long time since Ani had slept without anyone, person or creature, next to her and it was showing as the world saw the azure amazon squeezing a boulder into pebbles while she dreamed of her child.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Day and Night 9

As Ani slept soundly she would feel unease in the morning. It crept on the still body of ambient clouds. The dread that built rose with the sun, settled with the fresh snow. Each passing hour would come to the immuchak slower than any moment since the start of this personal journey. It was as if each day had been nothing but a tick, a cut, a mere paltry scrape. The build up was the test of resilience, of the madness in isolation.

This was the last day of peace, it was the last night of silence. A quiet so maddening, so deep it was if the heartbeat in chest muffled. The snow died, the winds lowered into a sickly breath. It wasn't long until the night had fallen upon her, droning on even longer. A cold so stopping, so final as if it was winter's last call  arrived. With no comfort of home, no food for this night as anything she could eat would likely be turned to ice.

Ani was now truly with herself, in the dark for so long the sound had become her guide. Now this penultimate moment would carry no solace, no peace, just the unease of the next day.

DAY 10

The morning would not come with the sun, it would not come with the first feeling of warmth on Ani's skin. No heralding the dawn was the death Knell of the mountains warden. Coming with the spring, the brief summer came the only other creature bold enough to dominate these mountains. It's curdling shout cracked rock, it would pierce the clouds to knock, to rattle the brain of the intruder. It was coming for Lalaani.

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ani let time take her once again as she would meditate amongst nature it felt as if everything was flowing with her, as if she was a boulder in the middle of a river, parting the path but feeling it and being a part of it nonetheless. As she allowed the world to crash upon her she found a sense of peace washing over her, she had regrets and she had imperfections but at that moment none of it mattered as she was simply one part of the greater cosmos even as she pushed through it to toughen herself.

What finally broke her from the state she put herself in wasn't the warmth of the sun, no, a scream from the mountains echoed like thunder and fell upon her ears like a challenge. As she heard it, and felt it within her soul all the hair on her body rose up on goosebumps as a smirk broke upon her face.

"Finally, it seems as if the world has finally decided to answer my defiance." She chuckled to herself as the nude woman would stand up, she started to stretch bending over to touch her toes and she let out a satisfied groan as she felt her bones cracking. "Well, let's see if this will push me or if it's just another exercise."

Once she finished making her sentiments to herself she began to bounce on the balls of her feet, building up her momentum a tad bit, but also allowing her to be fully ready for the next conflict that was coming her way. In her head, she had pit herself against the world itself in order to whether every challenge until she emerged as something no one had ever seen. Like the beasts she bred, she saw herself as the beginning of something powerful, an evolved creature beyond other Imuchakk and in her opinion, fanalis too and this was her chance to prove it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum