You are not connected. Please login or register

A new Kind of Re-birth [Plot/Reserved]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The night may have been calm, even the Contractor himself was, but the rukh was anything but. For days, into weeks now it had been fluttering at the relapse of action. As battles had raged across the world, and new faces entered the fray he could not help but see another chance to play his hand. He let his pawns act freely, moving about in their own games to lead to his own eventually checkmate, but there was one who seemed dishonest to himself, to his own heart. It was almost more perplexing than the self-named Reqiuem Jynx, then again with four minds as one he wasn't much to talk.

It was easy for him, to get lost in his own thoughts as if it was a cacophonous council of crazed men. "Kyeheheheeehe, I think I should repay him wonderfully for his part." He had already made his way to Kina, he had been avoiding it so as not to show his involvement in these far reaches, even he enjoyed a little bit of privacy. Snow would settle on the kawara (clay roof tiles). It was a cold night for sure, maybe that's why it was so silent, often the snow brought with danger. Some would accompany it, he knew the slime whose door he began to tap on appreciated it more than the warmth.

"Mind if I come in Kyehehehe" He would say, allowing only for his voice to be heard before he would wave his stave, there he stood. "I hope I didn't wake you, and I hope this meeting isn't too soon. I feel as if you're a little lost, I appreciate good meddling but where's the fun if not for yourself!"

His speech would go on whether or not he was confused. He wasn't sure why he was doing this himself, but maybe if he got a bit more of a taste of what he was looking for. "I think I need to remind you of your own goal, to give you the ability to truly enslave others even past their own souls, but for that, you must die! Kyeeheheheheheehehehehe!"

He would laugh, lifting both of his staves into the face of Hyperion, giving him the chance to give his plea before his spell would be unleashed.

DM notes: Given chance to react, staves will be mentioned next post for sake of your understanding off how to respond once altered.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion had made it from Ipos having his life at risk numerous times and would still have to work in the aftermath of Kina. Perhaps he would be able to take over Kina, using the Kogata clan as his proxy during the current instability of the nation. Things had been coming to a climax and according to plan, after the events in the Hinamoto vault. The resolution was at hand, but it seemed as if fate would be stopped once more by Connie's sudden visit.

Hyperion would straighten up, and allow the joker in. He wasn't sure what the contractor would need, perhaps he wasn't using his gift, the chains that rested a top his hand, secured by several rings.

'Die?' He had faced death numerous times so far, inching closer to it every time. Was this perhaps an unavoidable death flag?

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

He would point the two staves at the young man, their golden frames would glare with what little light was in the room. It carried the image of both of their faces as the Magi began to fill them with magoi. From the first staff, Anatta, space would begin to change, a black portal twisting in front of the staff, for thirty seconds it would darkness swirl around the dragon's claw that was its' head. With its sickening magic, a portal would swirl above his chest, pinpointing his heart. Then, Daemon would glow as well, the mirror atop it would show Hyperion's face. Connie was unaware of what magics were used to give him his shape of slime, he could sense even the fate trace of fanalis DNA, but not enough to work with.

He would truly have to make him into something new. With a smirk, The Contractor would say "Have anything you'd like to say my lad? Kyeheheheheh!"

Now was the only chance he had to escape, as those last few seconds would count down he would feel the magic clench his chest. An invisible hand, targeting the mark, deep within around his heart. It would grip deep inside, as he would see slime turn to flesh it would clench, taking with it his life force. As quickly as his life was gone the magic would hold sway over his rukh still, as it's shape changed. If he wish to be free then he'd be freed of life, if he wished to control he would truly have to take from others. It would surely take his beauty, his strength, but he became something new as flesh quickly rotted but life stayed, returning stronger than ever as his eyes would awake to see his new form in the face of Daemon!

"Now this was quite interesting kyeheheeheheheahaha!"

Dm notes: Feel free to run if you want, otherwise here's your new dungeon beast form.

Connie's Divine Staves:

Db:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion had experienced near death experiences several times recently and by the grace of Solomon, he had survived each one by narrowest of margins. But Connie put an end to his lucky streak. The divine stave would reverse melt away his flesh, from slime to skin.

He could feel the moment of his death, a moment without heartbeats, a moment without thoughts, as his dark rukh began to scatter. Connie's divine stave would recollect all the rukh, focusing back into the vessel rearranging and condensing back.

His hair would grow pale white, the skin around his eyes would grow old and wrinkled, his lips dry and cracked, also able to feel a certain fragility of his new body. However, his body felt the potential of magic was still there, as well as the power of his fanalis form. Despite having been killed by the contractor, there was nothing else to do. If this person could do it with ease, he would excuse himself to find some alone time to piece his thoughts together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum