You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsung Heroes:Welcome to the Cafe [Job/Reserved/plot]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Spoiler:

Rocking back and forth in his rocking chair. Our hero is back inside his head. He is back to talking to the demons. Ghost was in a happier mood this time. Maybe because he was not so alone anymore. The little imp was still looking at Ghost and well this time. He was not licking ice cream. Ghost was looking at him. "Well well well what do we have here. You are without a doubt a happy being today. Could it be you of all people. Well have people that is counting on you now. Well then as we speak you are engaged in combat with a witch of people. Funny a witch gave birth to you as well. I wonder what will happen when she finds out. You see only a true friend would not hide secrets then again most friends do. But they are not your friends. Only people in to which you will use and abuse until they leave your sorry ass. So before they throw you in your casket and close it. I say to you your majestic. Try not to leave them hanging try to play this hero act a little longer." A big smile would come over the imp mouth. He would look at Ghost as he laughed until he truly faded away. Leaving Ghost alone with his thoughts. To which the imp is a part of. As a image of his Mother came into his head THAT EVIL ASS WITCH.

Wc250

Last edited by Ghost on 27/10/20, 03:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Soon enough he would slowly but surly open his eyes. Ghost would look on as hus ears were ringing. He would be locked in combat with Yasmine. She was a Star Knight to the Fate Sisters. He would be on the defensive end if things as He was kneeling down. This witch was. Ot a regular one. If anything she would be consider an advanced type of threat. Ghost had to brace himself as he acted as if he did not know much about witches. But in fact he was well in tune to know what they are and could do. Given his mother was the freaking queen of them and if that is not the right way to put it. She was indeed the closet thing to it. Moka saw that close got pushed back and she was not going to let the witch get closer to him. Not while she could help it as she knew what could happen if she did. Ghost would look on as he saw Moka swinging her weapon. She was moving with such grace that all he could do is smile. As she was indeed a good fit to his team. Thst girl had a bone to pick. As she slashed at Yasmine who was surprisingly good at dodging the attacks. Soon enough she would fall back as Moka looked on. But she did not let up as she went right after Yasmine. Who would watch this as did Mya buying her time.

Wc500

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yasmine would smile at the group of three. As she proved to be too much for Mya but still could not end it all. Soon enough she would put her arms in a vampire like way sort to speak. As she then Activated her Wicked Claws "Ok ok ok I get it you have come for ky head. But still even if you beat me. You will have four others to beat as well and do you really think you can best us all Witch Hunter?" Moka would see her active her claws as she started to spin her scythe around before getting back into her battle stance."Funny you would say that. Seeing ad we got yall beat already. I know a way to take all yall asses down and it is as easy ass pie. You see this scythe a thousand years of witches blood been bleed by it. Not one witch fought against it and lived to tell the story oh wait just one. But she will be the one I save for last believe that one." The moment Moka said that she would leap at Yasmine. Soon enough she would swing at her as Yasmine claws bounced off of Moka weapon. Mya came rushing at her with her chain spear. Lunching it at Yasmine. Would soon jump back some ten meters. As the duo came together woth her claws still out. She would fire off her Crazy Shot.

Wc750

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 27/10/20, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka would look at this beam coming her way as did Ghost and Mya. But she was well aware that it would not hit her. Looking on she would ready her chained kunai to throw it. As Moka did her skillDancing Sun being able to dodge the crazy shot beam. Just as she stepped to the side. Yasmine would be approaching her to strike her down. But Moka skill was not yet done as she strikes at the witch and to which they skills clashed as she was using her wicked claws still. A stand off would soon happen as Mya would use thus chance to use her skill Still Tripping Soon enough catching Yasmine off her rockers as she caused the chain to tighten around her left leg. Yanking on it to cause her to fall. She would notice this as she fell on her back taking damage to that of a c tier attack. Ghost would see this as he started to charge what energy he had remaining. Seeing as he was caught up in the witch trick. But he was well now just hurt. Soon enough Moka would jump five feet up and came crashing down. Trying to hit Yasmine. Who held her claws up to stop the attack. Yet another stand off would happen. As Yasmine leg could not move. She was not going to give up so easily. Soon enough heat would start to come about it was fire time

Wc1,000
Notes
Yasmine takes C tier damage via Mya skill
Moka and the witch skills clashed to a stale mate
Yasmine readys her final attack.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 28/10/20, 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya would soon let go of the chained kunai as it was getting to hot to hold. As Moka jumped back a few meters. Pretty much getting in front of ghost by a few meters as Yasmine looked on. Clearly in pain as she saw the trio was no joke. Seeing as she was in a bad spot she knew she had nk choice but to end things now. As she started to gather the dark ruhk from around her. Ghost would see this."Damn if only I had separated you all from the get go maybe I would have won you know. But I still have a chance and I will show it to you now." Soon enough she would form a giant fire ball within the air. She was planning on throwing it at them using her skill Burning Desire. This was most bad as Ghost leg was hurt and could not move truly. Yasmine would look on as she smiled soon enough she would throw the fire ball at the two. As Moka would smile at this very thing. Taken out her scythe she would get in her battle stance.Shooting Star Protection and with great ease. She would send the giant fire ball right back at Yasmine. Who would see this. But just as she was looking on Ghost would use his skill as well Twilight Flash A blinding light would come about it was game over.

Wc1250
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 28/10/20, 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost was spinning his stave holding it with with arms. He would look on as dis the others. The light was very blinding. As Moka and Mya covered their eyes. Yasmine would see this ligh as well and clearly was blind by it. Soon enough her very own hit thanks to Moka would hit her spot on. How crazy was that. As the trio looked on Yasmine would be burned to a crisp. As Moka looked on as well. Ghost would slowly stand up. As Mya helped him out. Moka would remain quiet as this happened clearly smiling. As about two hours would pass as Moka finally went to her body. Taking her Scythe she would cut Yasmine head clean off. The only thing was her body was ashes from her own fire attack. How crazy was that. Moka would look up to the sky and give a big roar of sort."One down momma soon you will be able to rest in piece." Ghost would smile as Moka turned to look at him." See we could truly use each other for this. I will lend on you as you do the same to me. Join my cause of taking down the strongest thing in the world and that is Greed. Help me rebuild my kingdom my dear friend." Soon enough Mya would nodd her head at Moka as they just took down a star knight witch. Soon she would walk to Ghost and kneel to him. As a sign of respect as she now see him as the king to be."Your Majesty I will pledge my life on following you to fulfill this wish of yours. But be warned I will end you if you should stray." A smiling Ghost would be happy as can be." For now on as Mya is my Jack you will be my Ace please live up to that ok." A smiling Moka would nod in agreement.

As Mya looked on she would be happy as well."This should be interesting you two. Let's see where this takes us."

Wc1607

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum