Unsung Heroes:Welcome To The Cafe[job/plot]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11607-unsung-heroeswelcome-to-the-cafe#62230

As he looked on it was quite the day. As finally the three of them have hunted down the last remaining witch in Kiina. A job well done to say the least. Ghost was happy as well. As Moka was ready to end this and Mya was as well. Both his Ace and Jack respectfully. He would look to them both as they was about to walk inside the creepy old mansion. With a smile on his face he would say. "With the Blackest Day getting ever so closer. I am glad to say the meeting was a success you two. The Overlord to whom I went to meet. Have agreed to help us out. So at least now we have a new member in this fight in fact. He will be joining us today. He will get a taste of what it is like to fight a witch. Although this one is weaken he still need to know. That this is no game to joke about. Now we must sit and wait for him to come." They would look at him as he said that.

As Moka then would say. "I wonder what bill you gave you to pay." As she had a serious look in her face. As Mya would soon clime in. "Ace I am sure his Majesty have his reasons." However Ghost said nothing as he waited.

Wc240

Notes
Bringing everything in my vault.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ghost on 25/05/21, 07:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Some would say that witches and magicians were the same things. This is the extent of Lagi's knowledge of them that was explained by Ghost, they used ancient and cursed magic that caused them to gain such a label. The dark arts were frowned upon, but Lagi always looked forward to the practicality of their uses besides the perception of the magic. Good magic can be used for evil, and evil magic could be used for good. It was the user of such practices and their intent that mattered not the magic itself.

".............."

Regardless of his opinions, he was going to keep his word and help Ghost for as long as he could tolerate being away from Tartarus during sensitive times. As he continued to convince himself that it would be worth it and his comrades would forgive his absence, it was one of the few motivating factors that pushed him. However, with all of the impatience that he did have for his enemies, they would feel the full extent of Lagi's maliciousness. Even if they were to put up a fight, Lagi simply didn't have the time to entertain them. It was inevitable, he was going to crush those witches so he can get on with earning his prize. With the power of the Dracul, he was going to do what he could.

After arriving at the meeting place that Ghost wanted to find him at, Lagi looked around at his group friends and nodded. "So whose first on the list? Forgive my sense of urgency, but it seems that you are the only one that not only knows the location of the witch targets, but you also know the best way to combat them." Two other things managed to come inside of the radius of the meeting place. From the initial looks of them, they were demons.

"Lord Jynx, we have secured the premises. It is safe, for you anyway."
"Haha, excellent brother, our father is thrilled with us, I can feel it. "

Since they were here, Lagi felt that it was about time to introduce them.

"This is Sogaxod, they are my hell spawns and serve as my guards or whatever else I want them to do. They do have their independence though. But right now, they willI'llassisting us in our assignments. But i'll need something from you before the fighting starts, your blood. Give him enough and he will be able to track you if anything happens during it. It's more of a request, test of good faith if you will. Yes, this does mean if you try to cut and run by going back on our deal, there is a good chance that I'll be able to find you or have a very damn good chance in doing so. "

If by some chance Ghost accepts, Sogaxod would bite into Ghost's arm and drain about a C-tier amount of blood. But if not, Lagi would just scoff and narrow his eyes at Ghost.

500/1500

npc
Spoiler:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost looked on he would see Lagi come. As time went by so was Lagi lords. Very powerful people to say the least. With a smile on his face. He would listen on as Lagi said who they was. A quick pause as he then revealed his lords or whatever. "It is a honor to meet you all. My name is Dolemite Ghost Dynamite But call me Ghost for short. On that note this is Moka my Ace. Truly a pure genius at witch fighting and this is Mya. My help when need be and together. We are what remains of the Witch hunters. Now then to truly be a witch you must well. Take her heart away. A witch heart is made up of her soul. Well another way is by burning thier bodies. This works on most low to mid rank witches. Such as Yasmine of the rotten. Now then. The only way to depower a witch is to well. Destroy what she holds dearly and other words. Her witch glass or orb for short. No worries that part is done. Only thing left is to take her down and send a message."

As he said that he would stand up. Sooner then he would think. Lagi came up with an idea about tracking him down. Was this a good idea or bad?He would smile as he kept that to himself. He would hold out his arm as he said. "Ok cool but be warn once I undergo my change ill drain power out of you but now by purpose."

NPC LIST
C Tier
Spoiler:

B Tier
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"The way that I'm going to heal you is very complexed. The magic weapon that I have in my possession is life magic. After regulating your blood with my nail-type weapon to ensure that there is no sort of infection present, I'm going to slice at your body to heal the wound that Sogaxod just gave you. As usual, I require your trust and cooperation. Just relax, and as soon as we are done here, we can start moving forward to taking out that witch that you mentioned. "

After Sogaxod managed to get about C-tier ability damage worth of blood from Ghost, Lagi immediately called upon Orie to do the patchwork and heal the injury that Sogaxod just created. After taking out his bleeding claw and striking the wound for the tool to memorize the blood, Lagi took out his Duality sickle and swiped upwards at Ghost, activating the mercy ability to create a healing rift on Ghost that began to heal him for B-tier ability damage. With Ghost's current experience, even he would be able to tell the difference between receiving damage or receiving a benefit from one's magic such as healing. Lagi had no desire to go back on his word or give up on the deal. All he had was Ghost's word for the time being, but what he was offering was way too valuable to take likely. As soon as he was able to succeed in getting what he desired, it would all be worth it. Or at the very least, that's what Lagi kept saying to himself.

"There, all better. So what exactly is the plan? Even if she had reinforcements, besides the group that you brought, I have my devils to accompany me and help with the small fry. That leaves you and me to the witch, but I'lll only jump in if need be. For now, I'll follow behind as you show me how it's done. I'm not expecting the witch to be too weak that support from me isn't needed at all, but who knows? Maybe you'll surprise me and show me that you're a lot stronger than you led on to be?"

That would be a nice surprise, it would show a little bit of Ghost's strength and reveal just how efficient he would be as an ally. Their relationship was gathered together by chance with Ghost being the one to initiate it, but maybe there was more to him?
\
used
Spoiler:

MAgoi 380/400

wc 909/1500

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As they looked on Ghost would stand. Truly it was something else as his body was freaked out. He had his blood drank out of him. How odd but it was what needed to be done. But now it was time for them to take down a witch. This was was going to be easy to say the least. Ghost has too much power under his belt right now and Yasmine was weaken and in a state to which she can not fight at full power. With such a look on her face. Yasmine was in her lab. Cooking up something that she was sending far away. She could indeed see the group moving in on her. It was show time and she knew her time was near. As she would look on Ghost team would move in on her. As they open the door. It was a large room to which it was a small cooking spot going on.

She would look on at them and then she would see Lagi. A shocker it was for her. "I see you got help and that person is helping you of all people. My king it will not stop your day of reckoning. My death will only increase her might and you grow weaker by the hour." She would look to Lagi and say. "I don't know what it is he promise you dear beast. But you would be a fool to try to stand up to her grace. The blackest name is upon us within thirty two weeks. Now then let's end this witch hunters and overlord
"
Just then Ghost would let his hand up. As Yasmine would jump on the table. A smile would come on her face. As she let out a scream.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I have no idea what the heck is going on, king?"

Was there a fine print that Lagi seemed to be missing with all of this drama? Ghost was holding the title of King for some reason, but what was he the king of?

"What exactly is he the king of? I never heard about his rights to royalty until just now. "

This was just a guess and maybe Lagi could even be wrong, but with all of the things concerning the witches and his vendetta against a fight that other people can pick up for themselves, perhaps his royal blood had something a lot more to do with the witches than he intentionally led on. Either way, it wasn't too much of a dealbreaker if the person that had a contract with Lagi was holding back a few family secrets for his safety. Regardless of the answer, Lagi would just bury it in the back of his mind for the time being and focus on something else.

"Sogaxod, get rid of her."

With the command of the overlord, the two demons sprang into action while moving at A-tier flight speeds towards the witch, they both did a unified attack of using damnation wing at her. With a beat of the wings from the demonic creatures, it unleashed a blast of infernal magic that was 25 meters in length and width, being able to travel as far as 40 meters at a time. With that range and distance, the unified attack at the witch dealt two sets of A-tier ability damage. Even if she had a borg or had the skill to somehow manage to survive it, the attacks that were launched by the creatures at Lagi's command were a great opening that Ghost could take advantage of if he was paying attention.

Lagi himself did nothing, keeping more to his word about closely observing the way that Ghost fought and figuring out just how strong this guy was. It would be a waste of time considering someone that was weak or could not protect themselves as Lagi's partner, it might even be considered as a foolish deal if Ghost wouldn't survive long enough to succeed on the end of his deal. It wasn't too much of a selfish thought process, anyone who claimed to be a king or went on the path to be one needed the strength to succeed.

1311/1500

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on Ghost would smiled at Yasmine comments. He knew very well what she was talking about. But to say the least he only smile as he went inside his jacket pocket. Ghost would then pull out a set of Tarrot Cards he would then start to shuffle them. As he started to walk backwards. He would literally sit down with his knees tucked into the ground. As if he was a bout to pray. He would then look on and start to look at the cards. As he saw the first card he would give a smile of a grim nature."Oh Yasmine you would not be lying in some sense or another. But you do realized that I can not sit upon a throne. I seek to destroy. But your time is up this is good bye." He would say with malice intent. The moment he said that he would show the hang man tarrot card.

As he said that Moka would take her stance. As Mya would guard Ghost. Just as they did that. Lagi goons would step in to attack. This was all fine and dandy as he saw that. But boy did they move fast. But he was some what able to make out what went down. As Moka indeed would take her chance to strike as well. As Ghost only sat there and looked at his cards. Soon enough Yasmine would take her fighting stance. As she was indeed overwhelmed in mere moments. That is when her Borg would come into play. However even with it's full own strength it was no match for the attack that was laid a waste upon it. As it crashed down. Moka would take her chance to appear behind Yasmine. Who by now was covered in fire burning.

As she took her scythe she would cover it in her magoi. With one fatal swing Yasmine was cut down using her Revenging Flair. As Ghost pulled another card it was the fool. He would lick his lips as he said. "A crown is inherited but the respect of the people is earned." Soon enough a loud scream would take place as the witch body would burn into ashes. As Ghost stood up he would look on at Lagi with his tarrot cards. "Let us not confuse her might. She was indeed strong. However earlier events led her to be weaken. But it was all in her fortunes as my Nana would say."

Spoiler:

Note
Moka used
150/180 Stamina
80/80 Magoi
Revenging Flair- Coating their scythe with a thick coat of magoi the npc is capable of doing A-tier damage with the weapon as it strikes, when they do so they inject their magoi into the target stopping active magic functions of A-tier or lower.

Last edited by Ghost on 25/05/21, 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well, I'll tell you what. This was something of a waste of time........I think assassins would have suited you way better if this with was that underprepared for us visiting her in person. " It wasn't too much of a letdown, this provided some good data for Lagi to do with the other encounters what he was going to eventually experience while tagging along with Ghost. He couldn't do it for too long, he considered governing over Tartarus as more important. However, if they couldn't even handle his powerful demons before Lagi himself stepping into the fight.

"Yeah, I think we are a bunch of lazy fucking people ghost. I think this is honestly the first time that I didn't get involved in a fight personally and left my minions to deal with it. But they are technically made from me, so in a way, it is like I did get involved. Right? I guess that counts right? Besides, I'm not the only one with useful people. That girl of yours has a big scythe and it's not compensating for anything. Good job." He couldn't criticize Ghost too much, even Lagi himself stood by and let his people do the work for him.

1500/1500

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would smile as he would listen to Lagi the overlord. All was well and it took very little to no effort. Well that is one of thier tricks. It was something that could not be doubted. As he took his tarrot cards. He would start to shuffle them. As he smiled at Lagi he would say to him. "As I said before we need to weaken them to truly end them. But using fire is the main deal to end them. So for now it is good but.Now this is where my real arc began. Me and my team have to go back to the land before time. Overlord Lagi. We thank you all for your help in all of this. But if you would excuse me now is the time I must go. The next time we meet,it will be to end the Witch At The East End." Without further delay Ghost would get up and walk away. He would look on as he then pulled the first card out of his deck of tarrot cards.

As he looked on he would see the Joker then with the second one he would see the Emperor. Last card he pull it would shock him. As he looked back a smile would come across his face. As he would then stop and say to lagi. Rather he heard him or not. "That being right now will change the world but for better or worse. I will leave that up to fate." As Moka walked passed the group of Lagi she would bow in respect then she would look at Lagi to give him a untrustworthy eye contact then rush to Ghost side. As the team known simply as Twilight have made a pact with Lagi. What will it bring for our heroes. As the main question that was still on Ghost mind was that even with Lagi help they stood at best a thirty perfect chance of winning this thing.

As he would then say to Mya"He has grown pass humanity. I could only see so much. But what I did see was a blank slate. That could only mean one thing. I wonder my subjects. What will be the overlord next move?"

Wc1589

Wc reached as job is complete.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum