A Night of Sand and Suspense [Arc/Plot/FOT]

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It's is midday,in a place stuck between the coast and the desert it finds itself bereft of freshwater, except in the form of an oasis. An incredible small village built around an oasis around 20 meters in diameter, it wasn't much but it was enough to keep the people around the town alive. There were a few homes, and a small market mostly used for traders who came in from other towns. All in all it seemed like the sort of small-town adventurers were born in and tried to get away from.

However, there was one building of note within this small oasis village. Around the Oasis there sat an inn, large enough to fit over 50 rooms in it and seemingly a relic of different ages. It was traditional Heliohaptian style, made from sandstone with wood supporting it and cloth banners around it to decorate it. It might've looked old, but it also looked repaired as if there was a constant love and care going into the upkeep of the building. It would prove to be a wonderful sanctuary, but as many would come to find out it could also be an incredible nightmare.

As the sun started to get lower and travelers started to make their way into town clouds seemed to be making their way in from the coast, and a cloud of dust seemed to be building up in the distance. It was as if nature was suggesting that anyone nearby go back inside.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

For once the high Priestess was by herself. Normally she was accompanied closely by her inner circle, they were her true power and what kept her from burning everything she could. She had decided to ditch them for a bit and fond herself wondering the desert until she happened upon a oasis. She had found a small town in this oasis which contained an inn. She found the inn to be interesting since it seemed to be old and there was no reason for an in with this many rooms to be in this small of a town. Well if there was a mystery to it she would find out later for now it was time to sleep. She would go and book a room for the night before looking around.

items:

Weapons:

Inside Keb:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

From the paths of the desert he came, with no explanation and no other allies with him on this particular day. It was just him. It was Gilgamesh. Cloaked with light red garbs and a purple bandana fastened around his hair. Jewelry and his spectacle of items adorned him, but most lied hidden under his garbs and white scarf that covered his face and far more importantly, his identity. It was just a regular day of traveling for the white haired man. However, upon the sun beginning to depart the skies of the land, Gilgamesh was left not much choice but to likely call a night within somewhere here among the small town. If he wanted to even resume his travels within the dark and risky night, he were to be met by clouds coming from the coast and then an equally annoying cloud of dust birthed by the desert. It seemed he had to wait the night out, rest, and continue his travels that had an unknown purpose behind them. Yet, one could easily deduce that the intent behind his travels was likely to do with the war, someway, somehow. Gilgamesh were to step foot within the inn that the small town provided for likely frequent travelers and passers-by.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

It had been a long few nights for Zubaidah. She had spent a week with her travelling caravan, going between villages and towns in eastern Parthevia, and she had not slept much. At some places, she would cheer locals with music and dance. At other ones, she would distribute supplies to ailing communities. She was staying cheerful, but her body was tiring quickly.

Tonight, she had left her caravan in a neighbouring town, eager to let her company rest. She was unfamiliar with the local territory, but she knew that there would be somewhere she could stay. True enough, she found an inn in the neighbouring village, looking large enough that it might have a decent bar as well. Ah, how she missed bars… It had been weeks since she had settled down with a drink and had some half-tipsy discussion with a handsome fellow. Hmm, did she miss bars or chatting up men? She was not sure about that herself. In any case, putting her hood down, she stepped inside the inn…

...and headed straight for the bar.

mag/mag | word/500 | stam/stam

Inventory:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As it seem all was well. Ghost was tired from a long day of telling people thier fates. He needed a rest and he needed one fast. As per stranger told him. That the inn right in front of him was a good place to go. It was kind of big yet spooky as well. As he had his Tarot Cards with him. He would give a smile as he started to shuffle them. As he put them up in his vest. He would make his way within the inn. Soon he would check into room seventeen. As he really did not have anything he would be on his marry way. As he made it to the room it was ok in size but then again he could have been a bit bigger. He would give a smile as he shut the door. Ghost then undress to his undies as he cut off the light and ran the bath water. "Is that thunder I hear. Well then looks light I will be lightening candles maybe not." As he looked on he realize that it was nit thunder making that noise. But that stupid weapon he got a few weeks back.

Mya and Moka would soon make it there as well. As they were out running errands. They would soon check into room eighteen.

Note
A Night of Sand and Suspense  [Arc/Plot/FOT] Which-rpg-inventory-system-icon-preliminary-steps
Name: Large Backpack
Tier: A
Description A backpack to hold your valuables in. Only one per character.
Effect: Allows the user to bring 4 extra items into a thread.

Weapons
A Night of Sand and Suspense  [Arc/Plot/FOT] Antonina-presniakova-fin-finssssss

Spoiler:

Items

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The inn was rather charming, there was a bar, plenty of rooms, an enclosed oasis that is connected to the larger town oasis, and a bathhouse. There also happened to be a lounge room, and a rec room for people to enjoy their hobbies or play things like checkers, go chess, or simple card games. There was a decent amount of guests in the Inn at the moment, and it seemed like most of them had rushed into there in a hurry.

For those who had already gone to their room, or the bar they would miss the conversation between two guests who were instead checking out.

"Well my dear, I'm sure we can make it before the storm gets here."
A tall man said to an even taller woman who seemed a bit older than he was.

"You're always doing risky things like this just cause your mother throws a fit, I swear if we die I will make you wish the beast devoured your soul." The woman said in a stern voice as they made their way out, they had caught the attention of a few people with their fighting and it seemed to be some gossip as people in the lobby would be talking about it for a moment.

In each room, there was a set of bed, dressers, and a toilet, but there was also a rope that leads out of the room connecting to a bell in each hallway, seemingly a system of sorts for people to call hotel staff for help. While in the bar there were a few men and a few women, but it would take some time to sit down and look around to see what people were staying and what they looked like or were like.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the High Priestess was booking her room she would hear an older man and woman arguing amongst each other. She turned looking interested in the phrase 'Beast devour your soul'. What was this beast she was talking about. Well it didnt matter, she would go to the bar and pretend to start drinking. She did not care about consumption of alcohol but she did love that booze was highly flammable. She would be attempting to steal bottles of alcohol while the bartender was not looking. She would spend the night here and in the morning she would make sure that this whole city and inn were all up in flames.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As his team settle into the inn. All seem well. Ghost would take his tarot cards and leave his room. He was a bit hungry and was hoping that the kitchen was still open. As he left out his room he would shut the door. He would yawn as a sign of him being tired and what not. Looking on he would make his way down the hall. Looking out the windows to see the moon shinning down brightly and nicely. This inn was going to be a very nice place to rest the heads of his teammates. At least he hope so thier luck was not the best as of late but still. As he made his way pass the halls and back down to the main room. He would over hear the man and woman talking. Something about a beast eating a soul. He would start to think. That the food must be the best there was for a beast to eat a soul. With a smirk on his face he would look away and continues to mind his business.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

If she was honest, Zubaidah did not think much of this bar or its alcohol. It was not that it was bad per se, but she had become accustomed to staying at Huijin’s. As such, anything else was a downgrade compared to the hospitality she had received there, and the high-class spirits she had tasted as well. Well, since she was being honest, it was the alcohol she missed more. Of course, she would never tell Huijin that!

As she sat at the bar, whisky swishing round her mouth, Zubaidah would begin hearing whispers in her ears. Rolling her eyes, she took some earplugs out and placed them inside, blocking out most extraneous noise. It was not an entire success, but it was a better option than having her ears filled with useless whispering. As could be guessed, Zubaidah had found a way to cope with her gift from Ipos. She had managed to utilise it for her own gain as well, but it was a nuisance for the most part.

One whisper caught her attention, however, as she heard a mixture of that one looks good… ugh, when am I gonna get a drink… I should just steal this… No, no, I would never steal… Heh, who am I kidding… This all belongs to me! Turning around, she saw a pale-haired woman discreetly snatching bottles from the bar. A smile came upon Zubaidah’s scarlet lips, tapping the woman on her shoulder and whispering, ’Miss, I’d advise you not drink that one you just took, it tastes like mule piss.’

Information:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was then that he were to check into the inn. Gilgamesh sighed while trying to secure a room for tonight. It seemed to be that the inn was lively, a bit too lively for the liking of the young man. Even a couple would stir up a commotion while checking out of the inn. How bothersome, Gilgamesh thought. However, the peculiar words of the couple were to go on to bother him more, for the very fact that the woman referred to an entity she called "the beast" that she said her partner would wish devoured his soul if they died. What an odd set of dialogue they had, and an equally odd stature, both the individuals being rather tall. Whatever they may mean was of no vital importance to him, the red cloaked figure thought. Yet their words did bother him regardless.

Unrelenting to rest, once he had checked into the inn, he made his way to the bar to gather information on the other multiple factions within the area. It was up to him to stay informed on his enemies and the war that engulfed the vast regions of Parthevia and Heliohapt. Ordering nothing quite special but a meal, he sat at the bar, until noticing a familiar face. It was unexpected to see her here. Gilgamesh hid his face well, and made his way to the back of the noble woman, before placing his hand on her shoulder with an innocent aura exuding from him, whispering ever so lightly into her ear, content to see her. Mansur could see the genuine friendliness in his eyes for that second, a rare sight to usually behold.

Gilgamesh: "Miss Mansur, or shall I say, Zubaidah, nice to meet again. I am always content to see you. What brings you here? I see you have caught a thief, am I right? State your name, pale face woman. I love to slay thieves, did you know?"

Said the dark figure at low volume, whilst all his face but dead eyes veiled.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There went from a commotion around the exit to a commotion around the bar as soon enough the eyes of all the other guests had turned to look upon Gilles, Gilgamesh, and Zubadiah who were loud enough to bring the gossip and attention on all of them. They would soon hear whispers and mutters start to fill the air behind them as their own situation would soon begin to become what everyone had cared about soon forgetting all about what had happened just a moment ago.

However, there was not much time for them to keep going at it as soon enough a voice could be heard from down the hallway. "W-wait just a minute!" The voice sounded unsure, but also beautiful like a bird that wasn't confident in its own song.

From down the hallway came a tall man with skin like a deep firm bronze as a figure that seemed to be like a sculpture came clad in simple robes of gold and purple. His face hid the same voice that came out from a moment ago as this Adonis of a man soon spoke more to claim the uncertain voice as his own.

"Please, stop the commotion, all of the liquor here is complimentary." He seemed a bit eager to stop the fight as he kept speaking. "That's why most of my guests come here I suppose, the free services." He said as his words trailed off into his own thoughts before he caught himself. "I respect what you guests are doing, but it's no issue and I would ask that no weapons be drawn within my inn."

The Man:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It seemed to be that, not this so thought to be thief was the one not doing quite anything very wrong. It looked to be that Gilgamesh, the unknown traveler had been the figure who had misunderstood. Glancing back towards the man who spoke with a hesitation within his voice, the traveler eased up. A mere quick scan with his lifeless eyes had let him see that the three, particularly the white haired traveler himself had caused a scene. If the others set their eyes upon the man they may notice a dismayed feeling exude from him, perhaps. Having last a look at the noble woman and then that rather peculiar pale woman for a moment, he departed from the bar, deciding to no longer be a disturbance. It was not what he had wished to portray himself as. Not much coming from his mouth to respond with but a sad:

"Apologies for the commotion. I will see myself out for now."

Lightly said the man, unfurling his red coat behind him whilst he walked out of the inn to no longer disturb others. It was not weather that Angelus wished to be within but tis is a far more comfortable option to avoid thinking of what he had just done within the inn. It is as they say: out of sight, out of mind. Gilgamesh, the veiled figure came out of the inn, to merely sit, silently, allowing himself to become lost within his woes and deep thought. How embarrassing. It was his fault that he had just made a fool out of miss Zubaidah, who had a reputation to uphold. Why did he feel this bad? Was this because of the maiden? Was this cause he accused someone who had done nothing bad? Angelus could not quite place a finger on the reason.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

It had been minutes, yes, just minutes since she had entered this bar. If she had only listened to her instincts, removing herself from the woman beside her, then she would not be in this situation…

...is what she would say if she was not finding this interesting.

There is something that one must get straight when considering Zubaidah: she knows when trouble is a-brewing. And hell, it seemed like there was a pot of coffee warming in this tavern here. Take a storm and a battle-torn Heliohapt, add three foreign-looking individuals and a case of thievery, what is the result? A load of trouble, that is what. And so, Zubaidah decided that she should do what she does best, as far as trouble is concerned. Talk her way out of it.

She was unable to speak, however, before her companion Gilgamesh took the reins. He took the blame for the entire situation which, though not entirely wrong, should not have fallen on his shoulders. Seeing him leave, Zubaidah decided that she should clear the air with the newcomer, ‘Ah, mister…?’ Waiting for his name, she would continue once he had answered. ‘I apologise for our conduct here. We have travelled from elsewhere, as you might have guessed, and we are not entirely certain of how we should carry ourselves. In my country, it is customary that a slight should be resolved with a round of drinks. If they are complimentary, however, I think that it would not have the same worth. In its place, I can only give my deepest apologies. I must talk with my companion now, however, so pardon my exit.’

As she turned to leave, she gave a subtle wink to the handsome newcomer. She was not here for pleasure, true, but she had been walking for such a long time. She thought that she might have a little lie-down later - with him, if she were fortunate. Alas, she had other matters to attend to first. Passing the near-empty bar, she glared daggers at the pale-faced Gilles as if saying, ‘I’ll deal with you later.’ Coming outside, she saw Gilgamesh bared in the cold and wet. Out here, she could hear neither the voices of those inside, nor their whispers, she could only hear him.

‘Gil, my dear, I can see the concern writ across your face. Now why might that be?’ A smile came upon her scarlet lips. ‘It couldn’t be that you’ve fallen for me! It would explain your actions there, defending my honour and all that! Hmm, aren’t I a little too old for you? You should find someone your own age!’ It was evident that she was merely joking, but she could tell that he needed cheering up. ‘But, jests aside, there is no need for you to defend me.’ She smiled at him, a genuine one at that. ‘I’m a resilient one.’

Information:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would smile at the man yelling at them. She knew that she had done nothing wrong and that it was the two strangers that were causing a commotion. Before the man left the room she would move close to him whispering so only he could hear, "I wonder what color you will burn" Once she finished she would take her alcohol and run to her room planning to set this whole place up in flames. She knew that this place was seen as a shelter for many travelers and knew how many whole be chosen by her god as their chosen. She would just need to make sure to start a big enough fire and with this booze she should have a nice starter.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Slowly he would move to a table not to far from the bricking duo. Who was talking. Then again he was sitting oddly close to the girl by the bar as well. As he did not seek to draw attention to himself. He would quietly move to a back table. Yet the word SOUL stuck out to him. As he picked up a menu from the table he would look on at them. "People usually don't say such a phase unless they been around a certain something. On that note this place in it's entirely is giving me a crazy vibe. It would be best if I skip dinner and call it a night. Or else my curiously would get the nest of me." The moment he said that. He would stand up and start to walk out of the bar area. As his playing cards would fall out of his pockets.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The man who had broken up the dispute found himself hit with a flurry of responses and exits as each one of them gave their regards before leaving. In response to Angelus he gave a slight nod, that hinted that he was a bit sorrowful that he had pushed him away from talking and drinking it out. As Zub gave her thoughts and even winked he felt himself a bit stunned, with a soft blush on his bronzed face it was soon broken with the ominous question that Gilles had posed the man before disappearing herself.

"My grace, what seems to be going on in my inn this day." The man posed to himself as he put his hand to his head before walking away from the bar, anyone who stuck around long enough would see him disappear into a door behind the front desk and its attendant.

Outside the inn Angelus and Zub would find a moment of peace where the wind was as still just as the sand and noises of the world around them were. This reprieve would sit on their minds hauntingly if they were to look in the distance, where the road of the town met the desert. Far away there was the couple who had left earlier, how had they already gotten so far down the road? It was hard to see anything past them because of the sand dunes, but wait were they getting closer? In a moment of surprise and tension-breaking noise win would howl through the town and at the edge the moving dunes were revealed to be a wall of sand pushed along by the mighty breath of the desert.

"Fatim, FATIM!" The only words the old man could be heard screaming in the distance as anyone who was outside or looking out their windows would see as the sand threw the old woman into the air, ripping her apart as her husband cried before being thrown against a guard tower on the outskirts of town becoming impaled as the force of his body splintered the wood with a loud crash as his last words were nothing but a helpless gurgle and cough of blood that was drowned out by the sound of the approaching storm.

The Storm is coming, anyone outside has one post before blinding sand gets to them and two posts until winds and sands capable of C-tier damage get closer and three posts until sand of B-tier damage gets to the area.  People inside the inn  can hear the winds approaching, but is everything sealed off?

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would grin as she looked in her room till she saw the raging storm outside. Maybe it was not the perfect time to start a fire here. "Ha who am i kidding" she says as she decides to anyways. It was the will of her god to burn and this was the perfect time, it was basically a giant funeral pyre. She would practically gleam with anticipation. She would decide to exit her room into the hallway and attempt to go into a room a few doors down the hall. Her plan was to sneak into the room, and set fire in there so in case it was stopped tit wouldnt be immediately blamed on her hopefully. If it was locked she would attempt to use the tip of her magical sword to pick the lock.

Blade of Eternal Warmth:

Using blade to attempt to pick lock if door is locked

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moping about a bit, he sat against the wall, his legs bent upward, while his arms rested upon his knees. It was then that Zubaidah, the woman who Angelus had come to the side of, were to try and cheer him up. However, despite the teasing from the woman that did cause him to smile though very slightly, he wallowed within some obscure grief. It could be out of her forte, some peculiar evil that somehow had been ignited by that very minute incident that had took place. However could this dark cloud be lifted from his state of mind? Truth be told of his macabre like visage is that this ominous air of his had coexisted alongside him for as long as he knew.

It had been a fact of his nature, a product of his past, and a rather ordinary view of how others perceived him. Angelus never ceased to utterly scare and strike fear into those who he had met, with his natural dark set of eyes. Yet, there were some who did not fret upon meeting. It was rather rare, but those of particular courage could see the dreamy vision of fate within his eyes and his white heart drawn to the light. Angelus were to respond to Zubaidah, the thoughtful lady:

Angelus: "Hmph, you amuse me, but no need to comfort me. I am quite used to those stares. If I had comfort before, I am curious where I may have ended up."

Lightly said the man with a hint of stoicism, before then rising his head up to the kind maiden, Zubaidah, who had tried to cheer him up. Yet, when he were to look up at her, that was then that a menacing wave of sand were to emerge from the distant storm. How pleasant, Angelus sarcastically thought. However, upon closer inspection of the storm that lied before them, the couple that was far now from the inn but within sight, though a blurry one, was now coming closer, but why? It must be the storm having escalated to that of a rather violent one, to where now the desert sands are howling and blowing ferociously.

Angelus tried not to dawdle. It was time to return back inside. Just before he were to take the hand of the woman and run inside with her, Angelus were to catch a glimpse of the couple being done with by the vicious volley of sand. It ended quite gruesomely for the couple. How unfortunate; but Angelus did not have time to sit and mourn the deaths of the two right now. It was time to return back within the inn. Angelus took her hand and swept her towards the entrance, not wishing to sit idly here outside and languish.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

She thought Gilgamesh reminded her of herself, before she had met Huijin and Jahangir. She did not mean that as a compliment, rather she saw that he had the same flaw of which she had spent years ridding herself. The flaw? Well, their self-destructive stoicism, of course. It had only hindered her and she was sure that Gilgamesh would face that same problem time and time again.

She was not given time for a deeper conversation, however, before they both noticed the approaching sandstorm. Seeing the danger, Gilgamesh took her hand and quickly led her back inside. It was not quick enough, since Zubaidah caught sight of the sandstorm tearing someone into pieces. She swallowed the bile and tears, regretting that she could not help, before calling for help with closing the doors properly.

‘I am sure that you have all noticed, dear host and fellow guests, that we have become trapped.’

She locked eyes with Gilgamesh, realising that this situation was less than ideal. She could hear the guest beginning to panic and the mixed opinions coming from their whispers were not helping her think.

Foolish Wisdom:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For Gilles who went about her chaos, she would find very little reward from trying to pick a lock with a sword, the locks on the doors were more than simple and would require an actual lockpick. It would eventually just start to cut the metal a bit and then start to make quite a bit of noise from trying to jam a sword into a lock. However, there was some sound block from the storm and what was happening inside the hotel

In the lobby the owner nodded and ran towards his desk, he grabbed a rope of his own that connected to a large bell, and as he rung it the alarm would fill the building before it would resound and spread to the deepest part. It seemed to be a signal for people to begin moving to the lobby.

"Please everyone, make sure your family and friends are accounted for, the expected sandstorm has hit a lot harder than expected." He spoke loudly and clearly, it was obvious that he was calling for a headcount and for everyone to gather so they could discuss what is going on. "If you have anyone sleeping in rooms please go get them."

As his words filled with confidence and the room responded some people began to walk back to their rooms to grab someone or something. There were also a few people who were filing in from the hallways. Although Gilles would have enough time to react there were soon to be many witnesses as she could hear people walking down the hallway, their feet echoing and vibrating through the floor and the door. There was always a chance for hiding but she would hear the calls of the bell and the inn owner being fully aware of the situation at hand.

This thread is now on a timer of 72 hours, extensions will only be given over the most strenuous circumstances and must be requested in advance as much as plausible. If you are not in combat and are skipped it will be taken as silence or continuation of action, if in combat this could result in autohits. Do not worry about others posting, just post as soon as plausible for your own sake.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

GIlles would frown as she is unable to pick the lock with her blade. SHe would raise her blade aiming to cut down the stupid door that dared to defy her. SHe would stop herself mid swing as she hears voices and footsteps going up the stairs. She would also hear the announcement from the owner of the inn sighing as she would go downstairs trying to walk past the people going the opposite direction.

Once downstairs she would go and sulk in the darkest corner she could find, mumbling to herself about fires and burning. SHe was upset that she failed in her goal to set a room on fire inside of this inn. She would have to worry about this later as the firewood would gather in the lobby.

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

Her ears filled with voices, both near and far, Zubaidah would listen out for anyone not present. She was not pleased with her curse still, unsurprising as one might think, but she was glad that she could find some use for it here. And so, using her curse, she ensured that there was no-one close who had been separated from their friends and family - or the inn itself.

As she listened out, however, she thought she should ask that handsome - no, it is not the time for feelings to cloud judgment - it was time she asked that bold proprietor of the inn some questions, ‘I have lived in arid conditions for much of my life, but never have I seen desert winds as dangerous as those. Pray tell, are they normal for these parts...’

‘Or might there be foul play afoot?’

Foolish Wisdom:

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It had seemed that the sandstorm was not a normal occurrence. However, the traveler could have made that guess without much effort. Once the man had come finally back to the tavern, he was to sigh, and look at Zubaidah who made eye contact with him. It was then that he was to just begin to somberly make the trek onto his room while the people began to panic. Gilgamesh was to hope that the peculiar storm was to just dissipate. It was no use panicking too much. If nobody was to halt him, the man was to try and spend the rest of the night cooped up within his room. If the storm was too bad, he had magic to protect his person from any harm. Gilgamesh with a firm grasp on his bag, he were to toss the bag over his shoulder, bringing the bag with him to his room. In the crowd of people that tried to get to their rooms, Gilgamesh was to murmur a few words to himself:

"At times, I sure do miss Reim."

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Items:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Everyone was slowly gathering into the main room together as some people gathered in small groups and chatted while others at there quietly. The proprietor would appear somewhat nervous, he looked at his windows and then back to the people before soon enough Zebadiah had appeared and started her inquisition of the situation at hand. He took a deep breath and composed himself before giving her an answer.

"The storms in this area are generally bad." He said with a slight sigh as if he seemed exasperated. " However, they have been escalating more aggressively since the start of the season. I can't say it's foul play but I can say there is likely some cause behind the situation."

After he addressed the situation with her he went back to addressing the situation for everyone once everyone was there. He grabbed a candle holding it up to light his face as the sands made the room get darker and darker by the second. "We are under a massive sandstorm, they are generally known to last for hours and this one is an above-average size."

"So are we expected to sit here huddling till we die!" An elderly woman suddenly cried out almost hysterically causing the children of another family there to seem scared.

"No no, we still have plenty of supplies, candles, and protection to make sure none of the harsh winds make it inside and for us to survive." He would walk over to this desk and pull out a whole box of candles. "Everyone take one, and a dish to hold it, we should all stay in here to make sure no one wanders off into an area that might be improperly sealed off."

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would laugh almost hysterically after the man's announcement. This was great! Here she was stuck in this room with all of these potential members for her cult. She would do all of the preaching that she wanted and they would not be able to escape the reach of her words.

She would grab a candle as they were passing them out, taking no time to light it as she always had items in case she needed to start a fire. She would look around wondering if she should just start a fire right here and now. She was sure she could make quite a large one with all these people. But no, she would wait for the right moment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum