Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Deadly Alliance [Match/Plot] Urbicus

Enemy Name: Breaker
Needed damage to take down: A-tier
Abilities: An experienced gladiator with numerous fights under his belt. Breaker is feared by other combatants for his tendency to break his opponent's weapons. He runs at 7m/s and sprints at 12m/s. Breaker wields a C-tier gauntlet on his left arm, a B-tier shortsword in his left hand, and a C-tier tower shield in his right hand.

Brace ~  Breaker raises his tower shield and blocks up to 1 A-tier's worth of damage. He raises the shield at 20m/s.

Deflecting Parry ~ Breaker steps into an attack and flashes his left arm through the air using his gauntlet to deflect an incoming attack blocking up to 1 B-tier worth of damage. This movement occurs at 15m/s.

Crushing Rush ~ Breaker performs a wild downwards slash at 15m/s capable of dealing B-tier cutting damage.

The Deadly Alliance [Match/Plot] 54mSiXX
Enemy Name: Rocky
Needed damage to take down: A
Description/background: Rocky likes to fight… a lot. Growing up in a rather barbaric tribe in the wastes of the Western Front, all he has known his whole life is fighting. On a trade visit to Remano, he fell in love with the Coliseum and decided to try his hand. After 4 consecutive wins, he decided to stay in the city and reap the rewards of the Coliseum matches. Now up to 12 wins, Rocky is known for killing all but one opponent he has faced, not believing in letting his opponents live with the shame of losing to him.

Abilities: Rocky moves at a slow 6 m/s and wields a large Morning Star capable of inflicting B-tier base damage. Rocky has also mastered body manipulation techniques to turn his body into a weapon. He wears very little in the way of armor, most of it held on via heavy chains across his chest.

Hit Me Again – Rocky uses body manipulation to harden his muscles, deflecting up to B-tier damage for the duration of the post.

Seeing Stars – Rocky swings his weapon at 20 m/s at an opponent’s head to inflict C-tier damage and cause disorientation for two posts, doubling reaction times.

Painful Blow – Rocky bulks up the muscles in his fist, moving it at 20 m/s to swing at an opponent and deal B-tier damage.

Starry Whirlwind – Swinging his weapon around him at 20 m/s, Rocky becomes a whirlwind of death, inflicting B-tier damage to anything within 2 meters of himself. This move may also be used to deflect incoming attacks.

Ground Pound – Rocky grabs his weapon with both hands and lifts it above his head, bringing it down at 25 m/s on an opponent’s head to inflict A-tier damage

The Deadly Alliance [Match/Plot] 0DSOvQD
Enemy Name: Giana Antonius
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Giana Antonius is the daughter of a Reim noble family who had been sent to Kou for schooling as her father wanted his daughter to experience more than life in just her home country. Giana returned to Reim shortly before conflict between the two countries broke out. Much to her father’s horror, Giana had completely absorbed Kou culture and insisted on dressing in Kou fashion, even using Kou designed weaponry and techniques! Too infatuated with her newfound independence to take care of her duties as a noblewoman, this young lady headed to the coliseum to prove her worth to her family. She is a first time competitor, and confident in her skills.
Abilities: Giana runs at 6 m/s and sprints at 12 m/s. She carries a pair of bladed fans that impart D-tier basic damage.

Rising Moon - Flicking her wrists, Giana tosses both fans at the same time at 20 m/s. Each fan deals D-tier damage.

Falling Moon - Raising both fans above her head, Giana brings them down in an X-pattern at 20 m/s to deal C-tier damage.

Resting Moon - Twirling one of her fans around her body at 20 m/s, Giana deflects up to B-tier damage.

Spoiler:

Not many is known to truly do violence to another. But truth be told. It is something we all fear. As many have indeed thought of harming another. To form a team of like minded people is one thing. But to have them do great in the world is another. Today Mya will not be joining in on thus round. But instead the man they met earlier. He seems to be well of in his own way. But at last he will prove to be most useful to Ghost. As the trio was walking they would aim to see thier targets. This seem to be fair enough on thier parts. As this duo have a unbeaten streak here. But this time he is all to strong. As he looked on Ghost would be a force to not take lightly anymore. As the sun was out shining down hard. He would look on as he would say.

"Time is our only enemy here. As I made a bet to a certain person. That bet being we can take this group down within twenty minutes if not less. Let's prove to the on lookers why we are not to be messed with my team." As he said that a smile would come across his face as he looked on. He would ready himself as did the three in front of him. Just who was to win this duel of theirs? Only time will tell about such a thing.

Wc250

Last edited by Ghost on 29/05/21, 08:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: 

Starter Skills:Skills

"Such an active crowd." Gero had mumble to himself in agreement. " Yeaaaahhhhhh!" that was the sound of the roaring crowd as Gero steps into the ring the contender took her place within the arena. The stadium was a 30 meters perfect square made of pure stone slabs with a 1-meter drop to the soil to be consider ring out.

The stone slabs were smooth which made swift movement easily to handle for both contenders today
Gero steps forward first after the response of Ghost words something about a bet, and clearing condition.
Letting out a sigh such he thought to himself," Such young people hold such agility as they always in a rush to finish life." Clearing his voice at one point he was following the group until he steps ahead by saying," Than if you youngsters don't mind allowing the elderly to go first." If no one rejects his request he would step ahead.

Once everyone was within the ring Gero step forward as he awaited to be greeted by his opponent. The moment he steps into the arena his body had to begins to leak large amounts of flames that rose up about 3 meters above his head. First, a simple ball of flames was produced that was 3 meters in size however it grew in that size first by 5 meters then another 5 more meters creating one massive ball that were a total of 13 meters in size that was 3 meters above Gero." Fire God Flame ." However, as soon as his opponent steps forward the massive ball of flames would mush forward heading directly for his target.

I guess his foes were too nice so instead of a man stepping forward the female did. Whatever the reason no matter if it was self-pity or sorrow it didn't matter. Gero would quickly eliminate the foe no matter the cost. The blazing ball of flames would not stay a ball form long, and as the blazing ball moves forward  Gero follows behind it as it begins to collapse apart changing its shape from a massive ball into a massive 13-meter cone of blazing flames heading straight for the girl.

The woman was quite beautiful and remind Gero of his hometown. He wasn't sure if this girl was good or bad however by any means he will uphold his word by quickly handling this person. Did gender didn't matter to the old geezer why? Because the war had no feeling or remorse so this old geezer was firm in his thinking and action.

The female was exactly 30 meters away from Gero, and his allies on the opposite side of the arena. As soon as the order was given to begin Gero would start with, and end with Fire God Flame using the same action as described throughout the post. There was no hint of anger or sorrow in the eyes of Gero as he moves forward he was sure to stay at least 10 meters behind the scorching flames that attempt to scrotch the entire arena forward. From his lips, he utters the words, "Burn them all to ashes."

503 | 800 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would be looking on as he smiled down at Rocky. As these two would be the ones to face off. As he held his Tarrot Cards.He would smile at Rocky as he looked on he Would start to shuffle the cards. As he looked on about he would pulp out a card. It was the headless knight. The headless knight meant a strong warrior would not only enter the battle. But they will die as well. This would give Ghost a much needed boost of hope. As he looked on Moka and Breaker would be going at it. How odd it was for the two to go blow for blow. Moka would clearly have the upper hand. As her weapon play was much more then the foolish breaker could handle. As he was much larger then her. His power clearly was more. But her size and speed gave her the best chance in this fight.

As she looked on it Would be a hail merry with her scythe as she bounced around him. As Breaker looked he would use his Crushing Rush A very strong move indeed as he went right at Moka from a three meter mark. As she looked on she would be swinging her scythe. She would time this attack more often then not. Just as she was about to get hit with the Crushing Rush attack. A smile would come on her face as she used her Dancing Sun attack. Striking right where it hurt. She was no fool as the moment he Would try to strike her down. She stepped to the sided and would launch an attack of her own. Moka would look on as it was show time for her. As Breaker took damage he would fall down."

Wc 550

Notes
Moka used Dancing sun 220/250 Stamina
80/80 Magaoi

Breaker used Crushing Rush
Breaker took B rank Damage

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: 

Starter Skills:Skills

Honestly the game was arena Gero had hope he would meet capable warriors to recruit. However,  that wasn't always the case in this particular moment he was matched with against a girl. Her name was Giana, of course, all this information detailed about their opponents just basic background. Giana was indeed a noble from reim that adopt Gero country culture which light foud memory of his home.

Giana was no fool as she watch the old geezer produce massive ball of flames at first she wanna gauge it power.  However, feeling a bit worried about the full scope of the geezer power . Along with the not having the correct gear to fend off against it. Upon Gero's release of the gigantic massive ball of flames Giana quickly reacted with distance.

She had already examine the speed of the incoming ball of flames as it move forward it change its shape into a massive wave of hellish fire. Not wishing to take it head-on with the aid of her teammate wouldn't be the best of ideas. Quickly reacting to the pending doom Giana spin around and walk the opposite direction of incoming flames heading straight to her ally.
Before she start to run she called out to Breaker than said
," Can I get a little help Breaker kun.”

Not waiting for his reply she quickly start to runs , and said
,“ You old Geezer I was going to go easy on you. But I seems you don’t think the same. That doesn't look too friendly. Is this how the man treats a woman?”When the woman talked she spoke in a firm voice that even Gero could have heard her. His reply was this

,“Sometimes it just depends but for you I will show you the door. The very same door you have been knocking trying to advance in life.”

Just like the woman the old geezer spoke firmly and loud enough for her to hear. The girl didn't stop her sprint forward until she reaches her ally which she regroups beside as the incoming flames precede its natural course forward.

The flames did somewhat hinder Gero's vision so he lowers the position and how he commands it.  Keeping the flames about 2 meters off the ground standing exactly 10 meters behind the massive wave that Gero control to hit Giana and her ally from behind.  This attempt to hit both Giana and her ally directly in their backs. The flames took the shape of a  sharp compressed  air {Fire} blade that can burn objects and greatly damage a human body. The sharp compressed fire blade length is 13m, while the width is up to .5m.  As state before the flames was cast and remain at the  1.5 meter off of ground would it purpose was to burn anything that it master will it. Gero made sure to command it forward with a simple gesture of his hand forward. Should they try to avoid it Gero would have the attack follow them but only the target that made the most sense logical speaking. Anyone or anything that tried to touch the flames  will receive burning effects of his trait. The flames didn't show any sign of weakness and the level of damage one would receive from this trait could easily give the person 2nd degree or third degree burns.

The same would occur to items that have weaker durability than this trait as well. These flames could be used as both a offensive weapon , and defensive weapon. However Gero didn’t wish to rely on this ability to much he seen what could happen if it momentarily taken from him.
Feeling a bit disappointed how far he have to go to reach a respectful power.

Only wishing he could be in his prime state once more he could feel the intense heat given off by the large flame circle. He was approximately 10 meter from the fire and not to far from Ghost, and Moka. Letting out a sigh he said ,” Now if you don’t mind Ghost would you be a dear, and cut in ? If you please one from the front and me from the back ? Well I hope you didn’t expect me to do all the work now do you Rat? Jeez you youngster always so full of spunk. Show me what you can do lad.”

Looking over to Ghost,and Moka to see how they were fairing after that Gero waited for his teammates to aid him. You would need A tier or higher ability just to break this attack but you would need something of massive size attack to cover the entirety of the flames present within the arena.

Meanwhile

“You fool had one job and that was to take out the old geezer. Instead you drop the ball and the freaking old geezer pick it up, and shove it down our throats. We gonna keep moving and regroup the old geezer gonna be a hassle to deal with.”

The flames continue to it path forward at it maximum speed it could muster it targets was the feet of Giana and her ally known as Breaker.All this was an attempt hopefully it will work with Ghost, and Moka attacking from the other direction they could pincer them.

Like state before Gero carefully guide the flames so it would hit his target only, and not his allies that was important. So at anytime the flames that  move forward in danger his allies he would carefully either change it shape or it direction so it wouldn’t harm them.

Gero had follow his subordinate to this place in hopes of becoming stronger and maybe find a capable member to fill the ranks of the organization.

959 | 800 Total Word Count Needed
Total word count perform 1,462

Info:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum