1The Power within Match 1 Empty The Power within Match 1 08/02/21, 06:11 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Power within Match 1 AcgEtS7
Enemy Name: Augustus
Needed damage to take down: 3 A
Description: The brother of a set of twins each blessed by the ruhk. The brother, Augustus uses offensive Fire Magic in battle. His tall yet slender statute allows him a good vision of the field from behind his sister. Augustus moves at D tier speeds, has D tier strength and uses a small 12 cm long wand to cast his spells. The wand is red in color and very lightweight.
Abilities:

• Baby Dragon Breath: The user gathers magoi into their wand while speaking to the ruhk, with a swift twist of their wrist a bolt of fire blast from the tip of the wand dealing C tier Damage upon impact to whatever it hits. This applies 1st-degree burns on the skin.  The bolt travels 7 meters, travels at A tier speeds and is 12 meters in length while taking the form of a small dragon 5 meters wide.

• Ring of Fire: The user gathers magoi in their wand as they speak to the ruhk, with a twirl of their wand, a 5 meter in diameter circle of flames surrounds the user’s target within a 100-meter range from the caster.  The circle stays in place for one round of post before being snuffed out while dealing A tier damage to those who touch it’s flame.

• Fire Rain: The user gathers magoi in their wand as they speak to the ruhk, lifting their arm up into the air fire 4 fireballs rip from the wand as they hail down from the air onto the target location. This AoE attack covers a 25 meter circle and deals C tier damage upon impact to its target[s].

C Tier
Spoiler:

B Tier
Spoiler:

The trio was making thier way to the ring. It was time to gain even more fame. Or how Ghost would put it power. The team was the normal three. Moka Mya and Ghost. But for some odd reason Ghost was not himself. It was as if he was being taking over. Ghost was not in a good mood. But at last he was planning on gaining more power. Looking on he would give a grant of a gun. A smile in which it was all good. A smile in which he knew he was not going to last. But before he dies. He wanted to prove he too would be held as a legendary hero upon the people. He just needed to be these two. But first was up was the male twin. Hr was going to be the one to go down first. As Ghost looked at him. He was indeed the one to beat. As his fire based skills were well the best in the whole coliseum. But was this little news scary. Not to Ghost who was a hell of a lot stronger since his last time fighting.

2The Power within Match 1 Empty Re: The Power within Match 1 18/03/21, 09:50 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Augustus looked on at the fact that it was three of them. Each of them all looked like they are ready to throw down. Ghost would look on as he saw the young magician coming up on him. He would give a smile as he was one of two people he had to take down in order to be the best here. Ghost would look on as he smiled yet again. Looking up at the lad he would see that Augustus was a bit too firm. To which Ghost would say to the poor lad. "We are the ones who will decide your fate. We are not the ones who would decide your fate. I say this in one way or the other. But if you can not read between the lines. Then well you are at a lost here. You do not know me but you will. You all will soon know that you are damned in my court. You shall know the law amd justice of the dead." Looking on he would pull out his stave. As he saw the magician ready himself. As he looked on His Ace and Jack would charge right at him.

Moka would be quick to attack him. As her speed was more then the usual. Her weapon gave her the best it could with speed. As Augustus looked on he would have his wand ready to go at it. As he was trying to counter the warrior. As he was doing that. Mya would be fast to start planting her traps. Urchin Steps as this was done. Moka would looked on as she jumped back two meters. As Augustus would grin at them. As he would quickly look at Ghost as he was kneel down standing twenty meters away from the fighting trio.

Wc 307

Notes
Mya used

Urchin Steps
Augustus still has the 3xA hit health bar

3The Power within Match 1 Empty Re: The Power within Match 1 22/03/21, 01:52 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on Augustus knew he had to fall back. As defense wad not his strong suit. True if he manage to hit one person he would be in the lead. But the star knights were no joke. Each member cover the other weakness. This made things a bit more hard to do. As he was not in a good mood. Seeing that his sister was sick at the moment. He was thinking maybe he should have waited to take them on. Soon enough he would fall back from Moka. As her sword skills were not one to joke about. Looking on he would see Ghost in the back. It was as if he was waiting for his chance to attack to strike him down. He would not be lying as he said that. Augustus would have a smile on his face. Soon he would start to wave his wand around.

"I get it now you are one smart team. Each one of you attacking one after the other. Making sure to hit the blind spot of each target. I understand clearly now. But let's get one thing clear here. I am not one to play with. You will know the pain of the dragon." the moment he said that he would fire off his Baby Dragon Breathe Right at Ghost the speed of which had our hero at quite the disadvantage. Ghost would look on. As he was already in his combat stance. As the the dragon came right at Ghost. Mola would soon run around the side of Augustus. Ad he looked at him. Augustus would laugh as the Attack made impact on Ghost. Would would see fire red all around him. How cruel of a fate to start things off.

Wc 300

Note
Augustus used Baby Dragon Breathe to hit Ghost
Attack landed on hitting Ghost.

Moka and Mya set up there comeback plan.

4The Power within Match 1 Empty Re: The Power within Match 1 23/03/21, 02:05 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost looked on his entire right arm would be on fire for a moment. He was truly lucky to not have been fried to death there. As he was able to active his Borg just in time.  But unfortunately it was not as fast as he would liked it to come fort to his aid. But at last a small serialize moment was all it took. As Ghost getting hit let Augustus to being wide open. Ghost sacrifice is what won the day for the group. Because just as He was aiming at Ghost. Moka was able to get the one up on him. Appearing right behind him. She would launch herself right at him. Using her most powerful skill on him. Revenging Flair this gave them the edge they needed all along. As Augustus was struck he would fall back some five meters himself.

As he looked on he would be in a defense stace. But just as he did that. He would aim right at Moka. As he tried to charge his wand up. Only to realize it was not working. Thanks to Moka added effect. Once someone is hit thier magic goes bye bye for a few. Ghost would look on as he saw that. All but surely he would stand up as he knew this fight was over. Ghost would look on as Augustus would turn to him. Clearly he was mad as could be. But at last he could nit control his temper. Soon he would rush Ghost. Seeing that he was weaken. But just as he tried to hit him. He would step right on one of Mya traps. This was all it took. As he was now under its effect for the moment. Unfortunately for him Ghost had his magic tool out.

Wc310

Notes
Augustus was hit by Revenging Flair via by Moka

Augustus magic was sealed for a moment via Revenging Flair
Augustus stepped on Mya trap and now has hazy vision

Ghost has been hurt and his right arm is useless.
Ghost 350/380 Magoi remaining

5The Power within Match 1 Empty Re: The Power within Match 1 23/03/21, 11:56 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on at Ghost he too would look at Augustus. With a smile on his face Ghost would not be fazed by the poor unfortunate soul. Which was standing right in front of him. Soon enough he would say to Ghost. "I see now and trust me you are weak. Hiding behind your team is what a weak king would do. You have no chance of beating me do you. Now show yourself and fight me and get this I am weaken at that. Yet you still can not best me you creep of a guy." Ghost would smile at the boy and look to him with his own words. "You say I am weak which proves you know nothing. I am a king who fights smarter not harder. True you may could best me in a head to head. But this is not a head to head combat now is it. Why fight your game when I could get you to fight mines. With that being said. You will now fight me in my terms and not yours."

Right then he would turn off his Borg and with a smile on his face. He would cast fort his Twilight: Signs Of Eden   As his knight came about. Ghost would call for his Ace and Jack to stand down. To which he had just one arm. But he knew what he had to do. Strong as he was he needed to teach Augustus a thing or two about coming correctly to him. Just then his knight made of light would launch itself right at the target. As it started to slash down . Right at him Augustus would look on. As he realized he was out matched as he was then hit by the knight.

Wc303

Note
Ghost used Twilight: Signs Of Eden
330/380
Augustus still can not use magic. He took B tier damage which leads him with 1 B tier and A tier damage remaining.

6The Power within Match 1 Empty Re: The Power within Match 1 24/03/21, 12:32 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on he would soon come to terms. That this was not going to end well for him. As he was without a doubt not a sword user. Not even his wand was letting him gang the upper hand. This was the fact that Ghost was able to land yet another slash on him. Soon enough Augustus was truly not in a good mood. As he tried to move Mya was quick to notice that he was starting to fire up. Using her chain kunai. She would use her Tripped up grabbing hold of his leg. Augustus was truly in a pickle here. As he came to realize that he truly needed his sister defense to best be his opponents. Ghost would look on as he would smile at Augustus. Who would refuse defeat to say the least. As he looked at his target Ghost would he start to feel his magic coming back.

Even with his right leg now immobilized he would stand tall. As he used his wand he would fire off his. Fire Rain as Ghost sae this he would girl a smile all on his own. As it was like time slowed down. As Moka herself quickly jumped into action. As everything went to slow motion. Ghost would look on as he said. "You are not weak at all. The only downside to your combat is that you lack defense. That you never truly think that you could not be counter. Take this as a lost and learn from it. But for now you are bested and I thank you for letting us fight you." Soon Moka would step Right in front of Ghost as she used her Shooting Star Protection- To which she knocked the fire balls away from Ghost as one hit Augustus.As they went sent flying around. Augustus. Soon she would follow it up with her.
Dancing Sun on him. Just as she rushed him. As Augustus could not move in time and on top of that he had one leg immobilized. Plus the smoke from the fire ball caused a great distraction. Just as Ghost came in to do his
Twilight:Signs of Excalibur.

Mya would soon follow it up. Using her Flying Eel hitting him to knock him out. Ghost looked on as this fight was a done deal.

Notes
Ghost used Twilight sign of Excalibur
310/380
Moka user Dancing Star amd Shooting Star Protection
Mya used Tripped up and Flying Eel

Augustus used Fire Rain
Augustus is defeated as the 3xA to defeat is met.

I will also use word count to learn
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum