You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadly Encounters [Founding Thread/Plot]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was strange but he knew he had to be here on this day. He was not to sure why but it could have been fate. Ghost was using his tarrot cards. A  woman would run away from his table crying. He read her her fortunes for the day. But that was like the twenty third person. Yet that person could not be who he was looking for. As he was shuffling his card he would sense a strange aura walking in. The place was indeed busy. So by the time he lift his head up and started to look around. It was a stormy night at that as the skies were crying down hard. Follow by roars of thunder. Ghost would look on not to sure as kf he should stay here any longer. But still he was waiting on the off chance of if he made the right call. Only time could tell him that.

Last edited by Ghost on 25/05/21, 06:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane
                        Starter Skills:Skills

Outside the bar the sky was completely gray, and sound of thunder light up the sky. The night sky welcome the rain droplets that drop along the city on Southwest portion of Heliohapt . Gero himself was caught within the rain , and didn’t wish to be completely soak by mother nature  acts dress in his normal attire . His wooden scandal hit around mushy ground that was damp due to rain that inflicted damage on tough terrain.

He found himself outside a bar the same bar that Ghost was within playing with some cards. Upon Gero entry into the bar one waiter approach him and offer him a towel to dry off with. Nodding his head in approval he quickly taking the towel within his free hand and using it to dry off his head, face , and other parts of his body that was wet.

Inside of sitting at the table or heading over to the counter he instead made his way over to fireplace. He took note of everyone within the room even red hair man who sat at the table playing with some cards of some kind. Regardless that didn’t hinder Gero who sat directly in-front of the fireplace within the rocking chair  there was 2 by the fireplace along with a table in between both the chairs.

Gero was exactly 5 meters from the entrance and his back was turn. However his guard was up and his trustee wooden cane he held it firmly within his lap as he warm up by the fireplace. If anyone should approach him than there shadow would alert the old geezer and he will take action depending on what he seen. Gero would be able to see the approaching figure due to the light provide by the fire, and the room.

The bar wasn’t crowd due to extreme weather that prevent a lot of the local from coming out. Only the cream of the crop who doesn’t have no life or taking shelter find themselves at this bar. Which was called Fizz .

344|344 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as the old man walked inside the bar. Yet again the tarrot cards would play fortunes. As the bow woman would appear. This card was ths sign of a person one need to meet while going on the right road. He would give a smile at this as he looked on over by the fire place. There a old man was sitting and he got Ghost eye. This was odd he looked like he was over 100 years of age. Soon he would rise his right hand. As it stood out to him. He would have Mya to over to the old man. She was standing no more then four feet and five inches. But she had on a robe that would cover her entire body. As she walked over to the old man. She would be alerted not to move so crazy like. As she walked over to him she would say. "Greeting my king would like to speak with you. He claims it as important conversation do you accept his invite? He is the jester with the tarrot cards."

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info

As stated before in his previous post soaked and seek the comfort of the heat that the fire provided. His attention was momentarily interrupted by the approaching figure. Firmly gripping his cane within his lap waiting for a hint of danger.
However, the figure was made out the female due to the shadow that dance off the light of the fire. Letting out a sigh at the companions words long before established eye contact when she reach the 4-meter mark.  Listening to her words he though to himself, ”King?.... “ as he thought to himself at the mental word King he begin to laugh out loud.

Something like Hohohohohooho whatever the case may be he only did this action after she talk and said her peace. Listening to her words before as she offer invitation if he truly is a King than he could to him.

Nodding his head back in approval he grunted than said,” Tell the Jester he can come over here . Can’t he see the old man ain’t what he use to be ?” He didn’t really care too much about the card trick however he was worried about how weak he was as he should strive to be better than me. Maybe this man will aid him in there Journey.

215| 559Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Just as the old man said that. Ghost would pull yet another card and it was the fire in the lamp. As he looked up he would see Mya coming back towards him. As he looked on he did not see the old man following her. A smile would come across his face as he heard what Mya had to say. It seems the old man did make a point he was too old. But that was fair enough as he stood up. Soon Moka would follow suit. But he would wave for her to sit down. As he would take this on himself. Looking on he would grab his tarrot cards. With a smile on his face he would start to walk over towards the old man. Slowly but surely as to not seem like he was ready to attack. Ghost would then smile as he sat down in the rocking chair 2 meters away from him.

"It is not everyday you meet someone with a story worth hearing. They call me Ghost and you just might be whom I was waiting for." As he said that he would give a smile as he shuffled his cards.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Whatever the case may be the cloak individual excuse herself and made her way back over to her master. After a few minutes the individual approach the geezer in the same motion as the cloaked individual allowing Gero to see the approaching man. From what Gero can tell without physically looking at him he could tell the man had weird shape hair well that how the shadow describes it.

"It is not everyday you meet someone with a story worth hearing. They call me Ghost and you just might be whom I was waiting for."

The geezer stares into the eyes of the lad name Ghost listening to his words via wordplay. Remembering the ole days of fortune-telling he grunt as he said , ” Ahhh I see lad my name is Gero. Tell me Ghost how long you been waiting for?” Why not entertain the conversation of the stranger he seems to work hard enough to introduce himself and went into all this effort just to talk to him.

Upon the man's reply, he will speak once again as he said, ” So Ghost what is your purpose within this world?” The old geezer leans back into his rocking chair as he waited for the man to reply.

209|768 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked at the last card he pulled. He would give a smile. Looking back up at the old man. He would start to rock back and fourth. Looking on he would say to the man in response to what he just asked him. "How long I have been waiting well. It's been far too long. But what matters now is we are here. So tell me where are you coming from? You seem to not be from around this area." As he said that he would look on and wait for the answer. As Ghost was indeed interested in that mix. He would be waiting to here what the old man said. As he looked him up and down. He could tell this old man been to war and back. How odd was that he even lived to tell the tell. He would look on with glee.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Information is the native tongue of the world what you know, and who you know? Our key question amongst travelers the truth of the matter Gero was recalled back to Kou Empire to join the army however due to his age he figure racking up reputation to later influence would take to long. So he decides on a different approach he wants to create a group wait for no an organization that built on world peace you know global police patrol of the entire world.

Grunting as he relaxes his body maybe this boy can help him it seems as he follows by some type of entourage maybe something more than meet the eye. However, all these were ideas of his mind it best to answer the lad before he catches a fit. Nodding his head in approval as he strokes his beard with his left hand he said
,” Well my origin is Kou Empire however I was swept within this war trying to make it home. But now I just wanna shake the foundation of this world. What about you ? Perhaps your name will be good start of this conversation.”

Pulling down on his long beard he smirk as he waited for the youngster reply. Time wasn’t a issue as of yet it wasn’t as if he had all the time in the world. It was more like good things comes to though who waits. Gero knew this that why he didn’t rush over to entertain the man. Instead he allow the man to entertain him. Just like a king would they control the environment around them.

270|1,036 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he shuffled his cards in his hands. He would began to play around with them. Doing all sorts of tricks. Just like he was trained to do. He tend to play with his cards allot. As he rely on the great beyond for his in sight on a lot of things. This old man said he is from the kou and by the looks of it it's army. But shattered it may be. Just what was he doing all the way out here? As he pulled out the hearted angel. This was a card which proved he had no ill will towards Ghost at the moment. To which he would reply to his question."I go by a lot of names. But if you want to. You can call me Ghost just Ghost. My old name is not of any importance. So there is no need to speak on it. But what about you. What brings you all the way out here and on that note you sure to have a name yourself. Do you mind telling me." He would say such a thing with a wavy voice to it. As he looked on he would smile.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Starter Skills:Skills[/i]

The lad finally introduces himself to the old geezer start by giving out his name which was Ghost. That suggested that he call him that Gero wonders when Ghost will introduce him to his companions. Whatever the case may be Gero kindly waited only time will tell what this youngster work.  

Finally, Ghost hit the nail right on the head asking the old geezer for an introduction then ask what bring him out here. True of the matter Gero has been traveling from nation to nation it not until Emperor royal decree that causes him to attempt to return.

But the truth of the matter Gero couldn't return to Kou empty-handed instead he wants to offer his assistant like before. The issue was he wasn't as strong as he was before so he needs some help. That where the man who had the horse tattoo clan offer. However, that man wasn’t easy to find Gero been visiting bar after bar just to look for him but that was of not help.

Nearly on the verge of giving up, he met Ghost maybe he can recruit this lad, and join his new organization. Yes, that would be great to recruit this man if he can prove his worth.

Clearing his voice Gero said, “ My real name is... Ghost just like you .” Gero had chuckle than raise up his hand than said, ” I am looking for Ghost just like you to aid my cause of global peace. You think you capable of lending a hand lad I think you can be of great help.”

265|1,301Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost heard the man speak. It was as if he knew the old greezer. Was trying to pull his chain. As he was going through his cards. He would start to smile. The old man wanted his help or needed it. That was something for the books. But do keep in mine Ghost did survive the lastest dungeon and had fraught side by side with. People who are some of the strongest in the world. Ghost would look on and then look up at the old man. As he waved for his Ace and Jack to come over. Moka and Mya would do so. As he looked back at the old man he would say. "You need me to help you how odd. But to say the least. I have no problem in doing that. But to whom do you need me to take down old?" As he said that a some what dreadful glace would appear in his eyes. As Ghost looked on he truly wanted to know what it was this old man was after or who for that matter. Both Moka and Mya would bow to the old man as a sign of hello.

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Hearing the words of the lad at the same-time follow his gestures. It seems he call for his lackey to come over how that tickle the old geezer. Maybe this lad could be of some help after processing Ghost words and allowing his friends to accompany them.

Once they were in position he smirk than said ,” To be honest I don’t know if you capable of carrying my burden so I would be grateful if you can just hold just a piece to lessen my burden.“

Clearing his throat it sound as if the storm outside seem to be calming down a bit. Once again the old geezer talked ,”1 or 2 of y’all if you can deflect but a piece of my ability you can join Chronus.”

Allowing his words to sink in for a few seconds before he continue once again say,”My goal is nothing short of absolute justice at a global scale.” Gero knew it won’t be long for the conclusion of the storm . At that time he gesture that those who are curious come follow him out side to test there fate.

He was somewhat still wet however for his long that would remain is up to him and Mother Nature.

207|1,508 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would put a smile on his face as the old greezer said. Justice on a global level. What a dream that would be but foolishness is what it is in reality. As he pulled a card out. It would be the knight. Which is a card that means a battle would soon come forth. As the old man would go outside he would look on as he did as well. Looking up the heavy rain was now light rain. As he saw the old man Ghost would say. "In the game of Life and Death. To make it to old age means two things. Either you are a coward or really strong. Which do you favor?" As Ghost put the card to his eye. He would show the other Ghost. Which was the knight. He would then lick his lips. As he waved for Moka to come up."Listen up Moka will take on your chance at this fate. Do not disappoint us to say the least." Looking on she would walk down as she pulled out her scythe and took off her cloak. Then she would say. "His majesty have jokes for days. I just don't hope this will count as elder abuse."

Wc215

Spoiler:

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Equipment: 
Cane

Gero made his way out the establishment door he left it open for the next one to grab it. So it wouldn't hit anyone in the face after all he wasn't that rude. Upon the next individual grabbing the door he would let go and continue upon to middle the the street.

Like previously stated the rain had left up a lot and it was only drizzling when the group step into the street. The street was about 20 meters long and 5 meter wide just enough for what the old geezer had in mind. Letting out a sigh Gero said

, ” Good now those who wish to test there strength see if you can just withstand burdens that I carried. All you have to do is remain standing after it.”

Make no mistake his trustee was right at his side within his left hand his right hand was stretch outwards. As his right hand was out stretch Magoi begin to rise off his body.

The heat begin to float above his head about 3 meters however it begin to take shape first it was 3 meter size fire ball. But it gradually increase in size as Gero added more Magoi into it the final result was 23 meter size blazing inferno. That if someone was to be hit by it would do 2nd - 3rd degree burn upon the human flesh upon contact.

The ball of flames upon it being released it would engulf the entirety of the road for 5 meter in width and it was as long as 20 meters maybe more. Gero smirk prior to release it as he said

,”Allow me to share my burden with you Ghost, and if you mama get to succeed you and you lackey can join Chronus as one of the Zodiacs.” Gero still had his towel around his neck and his clothes was no longer damp due to heat that just rose off his body. This ability was something that was pass down from generation to generation to him.

With this power he chose to attempt to make a better world. Upon saying Allow me the blazing ball of fire would already be release heading for Ghost , and Moka but only after they got into position and state they was ready.

Gero had complete control of this ability and was able to control the flames so if something should burn that wasn’t Ghost or Moka he would command the fire to move around it. This was an attempt of course so anything could happen so his guard was up and he was ready for anything.

439|1,947 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost looked on but he was unfazed at what he saw. True it seemed a bit much. But he was all so taken back. He never heard of anyone that could control the flames of a god how epic of this one. This made him stop to think about things. But instead of moving out of the way. He simply would sit down as Moka got in front of him swinging her Scythe. Ghost would start to look at his tarrot cards. It was all the same as he pulled out the fairy card. A rather odd card. Which meant luck to those who was nearby. With a smile on his face he would look up. As they both was ready. As they looked on he would smile. Ghost would look on because as soon as the flames would try to strike. Moka would use her skill as well. Shooting Star Protection a move that was known to do massive damage. The flames were coming at him at D speed from ten meters away. She was ready to strike it back at her target.By returning the favor back at the target. She would keep her eyes on the fire if he was to try and change its directions. As if she mad contact it would send the flames going right back at the old man. As Ghost would say. "The Zodiac's huh I wonder what do they do?" He would say this as he started to shuffle his cards.

Wc230

Spoiler:

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Equipment: 

The lady did successfully managed to pull it off. Gero felt it was his old age or maybe he had no true motivation to harm the woman just to test her. Perhaps he was  rather too weak one may think this  but he didn’t count himself out just yet.

As describe before Gero flames was in shape of fiery ball  up until Moka scythe  met against it creating a small shield for herself, and Ghost. Does this really test the full extend of Gero power? Aboslutely not the blazing ball of flames was indeed push back and Gero could feel the resist and able to perceive the incoming ball of flame. His hand was already outstretched as he continue to command the ball of flame. To change it shape instead of one massive blazing ball it surrounded Ghost, and Moka.

The fire begin to burn the ground and building that was within it range. Until Gero said

, ”Oh didn’t expect that well let see if they can maintain there presence within this dome.”

The flames begin to take the shape of a dome that attempt to seal off any exist that Ghost or Moka would try. Her own attack should have it weakness at less it don’t have a cool down. In which case she even if it doesn’t she can’t possibly block everything with just one scythe because she can’t be everywhere at one time.

The dome would attempt to form around the duo as soon as he  flaming ball was sent back at the old geezer.

After he spoke he had clear his voice once again and said , ”Blazing Coffin. Is this too much?”

The dome was the size 5 meters in width and as tall as 20 in height it would continue to move forward even if Moka tried to block it with the same ability or use other ability that repel would result in the same action which is the dome. Now if some how she negate the ability itself than  the flames would cease to existence.

If the fire dome was successful those within wouldn’t be able to see Gero whom is outside of the dome at his same position he started in.  Other note is the heat and the temperature within the dome would begin to cook whatever that was inside.
As that happen the dome slowly begin to close in like a collapsing walls in all direction.

406| 2,353 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Moka would look on as she saw the fire coming at her at D tier speed. Not something she could not handle. But she could knock it back three times in a row or was that a buff. She would look on as the fire started to move around them and this was odd to her. She would look back to see was Ghost ok as he was indeed. Ghost was smiling along as he was wondering how did he get into this fight. But indeed he was safe in his Borg Moka would notice that the fire surrounded them and was moving in closer. She would smile as she walked towards the fire. Twisting her weapon around and around. She would look on as she point her scythe at the fire. As magoi flowed throughout it. She would touch the fire as her magoi went in it fusing her magic with it. Soon enough it would go into the fire itself.

As the magic of her trait kicks in. The old geezer would see the very flames itself disappear. As this was her ability to stop all magic from happening. As she looked on Ghost wouod draw a tarrot card. It was the goat. A smile would come about his face. As Moka was now 3 meters from the old man she would say. "I stop your magic tool for a while. It's a perk of mines. So now then let's see can you keep up sword style."

Spoiler:

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Equipment: 

Interesting Gero watch as his flames attempt to in-trap the duo. He was approximately  4 meter from Moka, and 5 meters from Ghost who safety guard by the woman . As of now he wasn’t able to see them due to the dome attempting to close on them. But just as it reach the 3 meter mark Moka reach out using her weapon and touching it.

The flames cease to exist Gero had a feeling that this had to do something with that girl weapon. As the flames disappeared from reality Gero quickly move forward the shuffling of his scandal along the burn ground as he mumble Shunpo. His weak legs carried him to the 5 meter mark with ease as weird as that is he wasn’t done there. Gero was no fool he made sure he place more stamina into his foot so he could push the technique just a bit further for his attempt to close the small distance between them.

To be frank Moka may be able to perceive this technique if she have accurate sight.  If not than she would have a bit of trouble making out what the geezer was doing.

His right hand still hold his cane and with his exceptional strength he crush the wooden around his primary weapon revealing his katana. In which one swift motion being at the appropriate range of Moka. The old geezer would use his left hand to quickly grab the hilt of the blade and attempt to slash Moka left shoulder down to her right hip in one smooth motion than return his katana back into his sheath. Due to how fast he was moving he may not be able to accurately hit the area he aim for however it will should result in A tier level damage inflict along the lady body. If she doesn’t do something to stop it  she will have some trouble on her hands.

All this was done at his maximum speed he could muster also he pour more stamina than normal into the technique because she have shown she was able to repel that.

The old geezer wasn’t a brute so he did slash her with the blunt end of the weapon. The level of attack was at A level just like his previous attack before. In something should happen before he reach Moka Gero would respond  to that action.

However right now Gero position was right at the 5 meter mark just in between the sitting Ghost and the standing Moka. They was a 3 feet gap in between them however Gero didn’t stop there once his technique  didn’t come to a halt just yet once again Demonstrate his uncanny warrior skills as he attempt to deliver a powerful punch at kneeling Ghost as he slid past the duo. His aim wasn’t the best however his sprint didn’t come to an halt until he reach the 8 meter mark.

The punch follow the method of clothing kinda movement instead  of a clothing line it was left hook which would hit the man in the chest area his goal was the neck though. But due to how fast his move it would be kinda hard for Gero to make out everything due to his tunnel vision .

If he was able to he would attempt to deliver his 2 attacks on Moka and Ghost in the same swift motion using his Shunpo and other combine techniques.

He didn’t say a word as he wasn’t sure of his result or the response of his peers.

593 | 2,946 Total Word Count

Info:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she looked on it was her vs him. But his foolish mistake of trying to attack her king. Is what caused her to gave the upper hand. As he came at her with his D tier speed. Moka would look on. Then soon as he would come in 1 meter of trying to strike her. She would use her Dancing Star Side stepping out of the way. Assuming she still have the upper hand. She would strike with her scythe. If hit it would do B tier damage on tbe old geezer. Looking on Ghost would see the man come right at him. As he now has his Borg activated. Right then and there no matter the difference in tbe distance. It would be a hit for a hit. As Mya looked on she would view the very clash of it all. As Ghost would give a sudden smile at the incoming man.

Spoiler:

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

Equipment: 

The formerly wet ground prior to the conflict was no longer wet but steam produce from the ground and around the area. Not that it was thick it was more toward the fact the Gero flames cause this effect. Anyway focusing on the matter at hand Gero did complete his action to close the distance. However, his target had move from his previous position which Gero who was focusing on her at the time .

Utlizing his vision as best as he could moving at the speed similar to that of a horse. His former action was no longer required due to his foes swift escape. He could make this out because the target was no longer in sight. At the time he was already at the 1 meter mark away from Moka who attempted her escape away to the left of him about 5 meter.

However, just as she release her attack it was met by Gero own attack that was already in motion as he advance forward form his previous location.

Even though this technique allow her to move back further the road was only 5 meter in width, and 20 meter long since Moka only distance herself from Gero. The old geezer made it his bussiness to continue forward which his orginal plan which was to strike the girl with his katana using his technqiue state before. Only for both attack to clash which could may over power her.

As the old geezer continue forward with his attempt on Ghost he stop it short with his fist directly above Ghost who was still remain seated.

The reason why Gero was able to get off his attack just as Moka side step to his left it was because she waited at the last moment to move. Which was at the 1 meter mark like she stated before the reconclusion of this movement allow Gero to release his attack on her just as she move, and counter.

The result was spark was sent flying as the weapon hit against hers, and than the quickly reshealthe into it shealth as Gero continue forward to Ghost but this time instead of deliver his attack he halted it with just pointing his katana at the lad.

After everything was said and done Gero said,"I guess you lads will do. I offical appoint you as member of Chronus and as the Rank of Zodiac. Taking a deep breath  Gero reshealthe the point katana that was aim at Ghost  head back into it shealth.

Than once again spoke clearing his voice he said," Ghost you seem somewhat of a support user, and the girl look like the muscles. Therefore from this point on Ghost will service as the Rat sign of Chronus while Moka will be appoint as the Goat."

It had stop raining , and people were coming out to see what happen. Gero wave for Moka, Ghost to follow before the offical come. He grunted because he did kinda broke the law by damage the road , and some part of the building however, it couldn't be help. He would rather for that to be damage than people dying as life hold such dear to his heart.

{Exit}

524 | 3,470 Total Word Count

Info:

Last edited by Gero Gu on 23/05/21, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on Ghost was now looking at the old man. As it was all set and done. His sword would be pointing at Ghost. But as that happen Moka would have her weapon by his neck. Was this a win or was this a draw? Who knows but one thing was for sure and that was that these next few months was going to be one hell of a ride or something. But still now that him and his Ace was apart of this group or whatever you call it. What will become of what he holds to be true? Ghost was all smiles as looked on at Moka. She would put her weapon up. As he stood up and looked on. He would say to the old man. "Ok we passed this little test so what is next for us all?"

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum