Friends no Foes (job/FOT)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Friends no Foes (job/FOT) Empty Friends no Foes (job/FOT) 08/04/21, 07:46 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job!!!:

It was time for the Flame’s reach to enact the next part of their plan here. They had to show that they meant business and that it made more sense to be their friends than their enemies. If they give off a performance that showed a bit of their powers than that could end up making a huge impact on first impressions with the bandits. They would just need to figure out a way for the group of four to be the most impactful that they can be. The obvious choice was to use Bertilak, the dark metal vessel that she had obtained in a weird dream full of even weirder people. Now it was just a matter of finding people to leave a lasting impression on. This would be the job of Dawn who served as the voice of the flame. Dawns job was to spread the word of their religion and recruit new people. The job of information gathering would be the position of Pawn’s job, or even Dusk. However Dusk job was to gain info from individuals for the most part, and her information network through her merchants did not reach here in Heliohapt. So Dawn would use his skills as a former bandit himself to find out where the nearby groups were at.

Dawn would leave their base and spend the next couple of days searching. He knew what kind of places they would hide and set up camp so it did not take that long for him to find a small camp of about 10 or so bandits. He would come back and inform the others what he had learned from his little outing. The High priestess would grin upon hearing this, putting on her cowl as they would go ahead and leave the base, heading out to the bandit camp. The camp was about a 3 hour travel by horse so they had plenty of time on the way there to prepare for what they were about to do. Once they were close enough they would be able to see the light of a camp fire and the silhouettes of the bandits. She would tighten or cowl as she walks up to them. They would hear the footsteps approaching and they would rush to get up grabbing their weapons in preparation. “Hello there my fellow gentlemen! I am Gilles, the Pale Lady, The high priestess of the religious order known as the Sacred Flame. I have come to this country to join the bandits in this place and unite them all, including you all. I know that you will say something in protest like how you serve no one or who we are just religious nuts, everyone says that. But I have not come for that at the moment, I just want to show you and all the bandits why I will lead all of you.” She would use her hand to form a bird while channeling magoi into Berti. This would create a massive cyclone of birds made of ice that would surround the bandits covering them in a series of small cuts but not enough to kill them. Once the message was sent the priests would tun and leave, heading back to their base.

WC500+/500

items:
abilities used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum