Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] Empty Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] 12/03/14, 10:39 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

|Childhood Friend|
---------------------
Tai is a man who has grown to be very lazy, but before then he was a very extremely hyperactive kid. Being able to be outside was enough fun for Tai while he was a kid, but now that he has grown he hardly cares about that. There is only one person who could say they witnessed such happen, and that would only be a childhood friend. Even though he has grown the childish part inside of him still exist, and this mean't only his childhood friend could make it become alive once again.

[OOC - For my childhood friend...We would go through Past Threads and Social Threads. ]

|Romantic Interest|
----------------------
Ever since Tai was known to be warrior he lost interest in love. Trying to find someone to spark his heart like how women do. He has no one to give him that warmth and comfort like how his mother once did. He excepts to share his entire heart with his next soon to be lover. Currently, his heart is currently to small to care about love, but only a specific lady could show him the true meaning of love.

[OOC - For my Romantic Interest...We will have Social Threads, Dirty PMs <3  and etc]

|Rival or Enemy|
-------------------
Tai has no one to push his fighting spirit any farther. No one to give him a reason to love fighting. This a certain person missing in his life. Solo needs to have a challenge to have a reason for becoming stronger. Without a Rival or Enemy this would cause him to just stay one place not wanting to go farther in life.

[OOC - For my Rival/Enemy...We will have Social Threads and Battle Threads. MAYBE Past Threads]

Post below if u wanna PLOT WITH ME :3

Last edited by Tai Black on 27/03/14, 02:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] Empty Re: Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] 13/03/14, 11:05 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hmmm I could be either Rival or Childhood Friend, especially considering my character has been traveling since he was yoooooung

3Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] Empty Re: Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] 16/03/14, 07:32 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

How about… you be BOTH!

Whenever u decide on traveling just tell me… Meet you in the tundra..

4Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] Empty Re: Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] 16/03/14, 07:34 pm

Zander

Zander
β-Tier
β-Tier

Whilst it'd be interesting to have a plot with you, Alek's only visit to the tundra was a year and a half ago, and he spent most of that evading the Imuchakk tribe. So...

5Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] Empty Re: Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] 16/03/14, 07:37 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

>:U LEGGGO! More and more Fanalis to meet… Might even fight you for the fun.. and if you win I don't turn your @$$ over..

6Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] Empty Re: Tai n' Friends [EVERYONE!] 16/03/14, 07:51 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Lol Sure thing Tai :P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum