You are not connected. Please login or register

Spring'in the Dragon [Social/Open]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mired in the sweat and the dirt of the daily grind, this filth-festered vagabond, known simply as Khalik in his patron's regime, has been expelled from the clan's good graces... Or, as he puts it: a temporary leave of absence. Sure, Morihana may be aggravated right now with his free, paralysis-inducing massages— which he practiced on the fellow clan members— but they'll be back eventually. They always are. Until then though, he was free man; and, like any free man, he sought to rid himself of this societal mud clinging to his pours.

A oriental-styled bathhouse as grandiose as it was needlessly expensive seemed no better a spot for his needs. After all, it wasn't his Huang he was spending, but the countless fellow clan's men he pilfered off of in their indisposed state... So those massages weren't as free as they thought.

Free of obligation and free of binding, the wanderer slipped into the warm bathwaters; its pure blue saturation hiding the sensitive details from prying eyes. A subtle sigh escaped his lips as he lazily heaved his chest back to stretch out that lousy stiffness he was riddled with.

"Ooooof. Nothing like some R&R," he spoke idly to himself.

Spring'in the Dragon [Social/Open] 232a97f6ec6154a0d059ebbbc3b05ab8

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was very relaxing day for the one eyed man as he leaned his back as he let the hot water to help making his muscle feel relaxed. A sigh would escape his lips as his skin reacted to the heat, there was nothing else he needed at the moment to make him feel more relaxed. After a day of training along with the other at the Shikizui training ground, a relaxing time in an onsen was a good way to end the day to be honest. Not only that, a small bucket was floating on the top of the water nearby and people would be able to see several bottles of sake inside. Yes, that was an 'extra' treat for the one eyed man, that x-factor he needed to complete his day.

The swordsman would notice someone else entering the bathhouse and made his way to soak into the water, when the man let out a sigh and spoke to himself, Tenma would let out a chuckle. "Best way to relax after a long day, don't you agree, Sir?" He would say to the man with a small cup filled with liquor resting on his hand.

Spring'in the Dragon [Social/Open] 256314c914a8d565d4d99dcce0e86ffb

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

夜開草
and you were the moon; most beautiful in darkness.
Out of every bathhouse she came across in all of the roads she had traveled, none had drained her purse so fast. But no matter the over-priced extravagancies of this place, she was in dire need of a proper bath. She was grateful that Kina and Reim harbored similar establishments. Curious to see how a hot spring was much different from the wood-heated pools.

A sheer, white robe hangs loosely on her frame. Only its subtle veil and the long strands of her hair covering her nudity. The steam rushes warmly against her skin as she steps into the room.

The low murmur of conversation filled the silence in between the trickling of water. For the mixture of people they allowed into this space, the bath wasn’t crowded at all.

As she entered the water, her eyes glued themselves to a familiar face— indistinguishable from the eyepatch that he always wore. Warmth rushes up to the surface of her face, torn between the urge to avoid him or make herself known. As if she hadn’t just seen him not long ago.

Her eyes dart away from him— what she felt was strange as it tended to be around the swordsman. A soft sigh leaves her as she kneels into the pool, pulling the warm waters through her hair. Inevitably so, she flits her gaze over towards Tenma every now and then.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 29/03/21, 01:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Khalik's chin dipped low, so that his eyes may take in the dashing gentlemen (he assumed his name Chad) who spoke in that satin silk tone that rumbles a fellow to their core. He thought him a kind soul, a polite soul, and baleful soul. I mean just would you look at those broad shoulders, those defined pectoral muscles, and THOSE ABS! It was as if God had chiseled Tenma's abs himself, and GOD were they chiseled.

Just how many lovestruck fools became crossed during the long hours of night all because they spotted him in the morn... By his account, only one... so far.

"It is quite nice," he replied, sparing no effort to hide his appraisal of one-eyed warrior. "Say," his crimson eyes honed to the refreshments floating by Tenma. "Mind if I step closer? I can't help but fancy a cup after a long week." If Tenma allowed it, he would move steps inwards, his waist never rising beyond the gentle blue tides, and rehydrate his dry throat... and if not he would stay his spot with a shrug.

Gaspar

Gaspar
D-Tier
D-Tier

For the Knight Errant, a life of travel had brought him the farthest edge of the world, once a young boy stuck deep within the depths of the earth he now found himself graced with a site he never thought he might see before. A large bathhouse that was occupied with both men and women. However, this young man was sure to be the most striking sight for them all. With a slight crack and the opening of a door, a sudden flash of light would fill the springs like a rainbow dancing along the mist.

Stepping past the threshold a cinnamon-skinned man with broad shoulders stepped through, and the source of his light was revealed along with his nearly nude body. Iridescent scales covering his arms, back, legs, and parts of his neck and torso with hair to match. The light loved the Half-dragon as his body shone like a perfect diamond waiting to be collected. He knew that he was odd, and he wished to find peace but having become lost and finding himself in this strange land he wished for a bath to bring him this tranquility. The fluff on his tail caught the moisture and he felt the warmth on his skin as a sense of relaxation caused goosebumps to ripple across what human parts of him remained.

As if he were caught in a trance his draconic feet clacked against the ground, the broad-framed labor hardened body of a knight carrying him forward through the mist as he lowered himself into the water, casting aside two towels having needed both of them to conceal himself. Now with the water hiding his body, he sunk himself until the water reached his neck, the warmth revitalizing the partially reptilian man.

With his golden eyes drifting across the room this dragon of light seemed like a treasure himself, but despite his love for such things he had departed with much of his wealth in order to get away from Sasan, to find a residence while here, and finally to enjoy this bath he desperately desired.

"Finally, even the birds could not lead me to a place of such wonder."
His words left his lips with a shudder as a faint smile crept up the melancholic look that normally masked his face and made his intimidating presence foul to strangers.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Ah, let me step closer to you instead if you don't mind. Let’s enjoy it together.” The swordsman would scoot over towards the other man while bringing the wooden bucket with him. “Unfortunately I don't have any extra cups, but here, use mine.” He would place his cup on the other man’s hand before pouring the sake into it. “Name’s Tenma, a wandering swordsman. What about you, Sir?”

The one eyed man would feel someone else was entering the bathhouse, and much to his surprise it was his old acquaintance, the platinum haired woman that he always accidentally met. He would not hesitate to call the woman, although he would remain on his current spot just in case Diana wanted her own space. “Well good day, milady. I wonder if fate crosses our path again. Do you want to join us for a drink and perhaps a pleasant talk?” His usual bright smile would be beamed towards the woman as he lifted up the sake bottle, showing it to Diana.

However it was surprising that another one entered the bathhouse, considering that it was not the usual time for a bathhouse to be packed with visitors. But the more the merrier right? He would give a nod to the newcomer who had caught his attention. A man with a different build, but the swordsman knew it would be rude if he kept staring, so he would give the new man a nod as if he wanted to invite him to join.

Like a telepathy, the worker entered the bathhouse carefully while bringing some more Sake that Tenma ordered beforehand. Upon receiving it, he would give back the empty bottles and he would order another bottle of the liquor as well as some cups so all of them would be able to drink together.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

夜開草
and you were the moon; most beautiful in darkness.
The being that entered after her was a spectacle that stole her attention. Every glint of light shone off his scales in a spectrum of soft brightness that drew her in like a moth to flame. How strange it was to not feel fear but a curiousity that pushed her to reach out— unknowingly, to touch him as he neared.

But her hand was halted by the words of the one-eyed swordsman. She realizes her near trespass and pulls it back. Only to look towards Tenma with slightly widened eyes. As though she were surprised to see him here.

Though the gods knew she was lying to herself.

“Ah— it seems it has,” she says, brushing strands of her hair forward. Sake was not a liquor she was fond of as it was something more for acquired palettes. But she would nod to indulge him nonetheless.

In few steps, she wades over to sit near Tenma and the other man. Her gaze flits over to the scaled man in fleeting moments all before landing upon Khalik. “Are you both well acquainted?”

A series of barks could be heard, deep but firm. Pluto. Though the men had time to answer her, their conversation would be short-lived. For once, she dreaded her job. It wasn’t often that it interrupted her time. But this was an opportunity to relax that she did not want to lose.

She shrinks her shoulders, closing her eyes just to sigh. “That’s my… dog,” she says, a bit awkwardly. While he was her dog, being able to transform into a human made that complicated. “Excuse me.”

This was unfortunate.

She gets up only to step from the pool. Looking back at Tenma, she would give him a small parting smile. All only to leave the bathhouse.

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Now that was an offer that tickled the corners of Khalik's lips. To be spoiled to good company, better Saki, and the best seat in the house— his lazy bones grew only to gesture a spot next to him for the taking. When Tenma did near, the fellow wanderer would reach out to scoop the conferred cup from the bottom, and the subtle nod gave brief mention to his gratitude. "Khalik— no last name, I find them too cumbersome," unless they were scored him some deferential treatment. "I drift along the winds much like yourself, but if only to find myself a good time."

As Tenma's glance would slip elsewhere, the assassin indulged himself to sip, maybe two— okay, the majorities of its contents would be vacated towards greedy mouth; and, when he had finished, a new beauty had swept in on the water. She was a buxom lass with a head of silk— those long, white locks begging questions of life's stresses. However, it would be rude to stare, especially when her only defense was those very silk-like strands. "Like two peas in a pod," he jest, flashing a grin towards Tenma before returning to Diana. "But you know... There's plenty room in this pod for more," it was a messy joke which skirted the lines of clever polygamous flirting and moronic comedy he can blame inebriation.

If only time had allotted it to be, for as quickly as she came she left, citing a troublesome dog for the departure. Khalik pursed his lips, a bit sadden that there would not be, as they say, the more, the merrier. ... Or would there. Up to this point, he had been catching sights of a man most strange. He had hair of silk, just like the lady before him, and skin clean and rich, but encroached by foreign scales.

A light flickered in his eyes as he beckoned the dragonling to take up Diana's seat, for this potential night of debauchery is not dead yet, me boys!

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You like finding a good time, Khalik? Well, what a coincidence, I do too." He would laugh before gulping his sake and let out a satisfied groan as the alcohol hit his throat.

Unfortunately Diana had to leave the party and Tenma wouldn't lie, he enjoyed the company. As Diana gave him a parting smile, the one eyed man could only nod to her before giving her a small parting smile as well. He hoped he could see her again, meeting an old friend was always nice and it seemed both of them crossed paths a lot as well.

The swordsman's eye was quick to notice that Khalik had a rather toned body, "I apologize if this sound strange, but you have a very nice body, Khalik. Very toned."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum