Menat
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Ipos asked them their questions she looked upon Lir last to offer him his challenge, her eyes seemed like they were lingering on him as the moon lingered in the night sky, and then finally her lips parted in a soft gasp to let the final challenge be known the challenger who knew not who he was.

"All I ask of you Lir, would you abandon your past entirely so that you may complete your goal?"

Her words lingered in the air for each of their challenges as if it were a miasma of the disappointing truth of the world around them, there were no free wishes and there was always something that was required of someone, but soon enough the dismal air was broken as Lir gave his response before the others.

He thought for a moment and seemed to shift around in his place, dancing a singular waltz in his indecision before he finally gave his answer. "Well, I'm sure my goal must've been important, but even without my memories I can't believe that anyone close to me would want me to give that up, there are always other ways to achieve goals, so I must decline."

In the moments after his answer, the others soon began to let their answers to their individual challenges be known, at first there was nothing big as people either decided to go through with their efforts or declined them, even giving the Djinn a strong word of their own opinions about what they thought of the Djinn's challenge and her questions of them. Diana was left to bleed out on the floor and it seemed like the lowering skeletal hands of Ipos were going to reach into the souls of those she had questioned to remove what they were willing to get rid of. However, just as they were to touch upon them she stopped and the Diana that was bleeding on the floor would disappear into a puddle of flesh which slinked back towards the Janitor. The original, the real Diana would be revealed behind a curtain of smoke, they were not entirely observant as their friend had been hidden from them as they were focused on their Djinn. It was also obvious from the thin layer of the smoke she came from that she would've seen Hyperion murder her double, and the both of them would be left with the ramifications of their actions.

As everything came to an end Ipos would let out a deep breath with her eyes closed as the room seemed to clear with her exhale before her eyes opened half-lidded gazing upon them in judgment.

"When presented with choices there is more than one answer, there is often a right answer, a wrong answer, and the answer that we make for ourselves, but sometimes there is no right answer." She stopped for a moment and looked over each one of them before she would continue her speech. "It isn't always obvious when it happens, but we have to deal with the choices we make, we have to deal with the lessons and take them into consideration in the future, but you also can't let your worries cloud your judgement and hold resolve so that you can still push forward."

Her eyes would turn towards Lir first of them all to give her regards. "You have done well, and you were cautious and thought about decisions in the dungeon, but you also followed others and relied on their choices rather than doing anything despite your skills."

Then her eyes would drift upon Ghost for his judgement. "If I'm to be honest, you are quite an enigma, you have made good choices, bad choices, and also odd choices, why would you blind potential allies and suddenly run away from them, there was a chance to make new allies, or figure out things you never knew before."

The old man known as Silva was the next to catch her eye as she shifted upon him as her eyes slid methodically along the groups of people. "I have to say the same about you, your choices have been odd, rather than random acting you've made interesting choices that I wish I could spend more time watching your reactions, and I respect your wishes."

With Menat next in line, she gave a soft smile as her answer would come from her lips, like a grandmother talking to their child. "As for you young princess, you have been hesitant at some points of the dungeon, seeming like you were putting on an act, but there was also times that you showed honestly, not towards others, but honesty towards yourself, so do not worry sweet child, I'm not going to take the precious memories of your father you retain."

"Khalik." She stopped, knowing that he would've been thrown into confusion, just as Lir had who was watching him was watching him with caution. "You have played the game well, trying to find the answers, but never letting your intentions be known, I see your darkness, but I also see that you have a capacity for the light around you, I wonder what can remove you from depravity."

Ipos didn't respond to Tenma's response at first but instead watched as he saved what mattered most to him due to his own worries. With her eyes upon him, she took a deep breath and let out her response. "I respect your resolve, but I must also admit that throughout this entire dungeon your resolve has seemed half-hearted, what matters more to you, the wishes of your partner, or the person you have saved, and if she is more important why even help someone against her, I have to wonder if your concerns are healthy or if you are bordering on obsession."

As if it were foreshadowing his eyes turned towards Noir next and her eyes squinted a bit more for a second before she gave her response towards Noir's answer. "I have to say, I am very disappointed in your response, frankly your opinion on knowledge doesn't matter, you must surely know that memories and knowledge don't always last in our minds, whether you like it or not knowledge will be lost and what we wish to keep is at times random, and to be frank I am confused by you." With her words punctuated with a deep sigh, she soon finished her judgment of Noir. "I can tell that you've completed one of these before, I'm not sure what my fellow Djinn was thinking, but I'm simply baffled how from your actions within the dungeon, not only have you seemingly failed to grasp the motive behind the challenges but you also lack the resolve to act on things you disagree with from what I've seen with the incident with my husband. So I must simply ask have you changed, where you alone, or where your competitors solely incompetent?"

"Hyperion, at first I held a lot of promise for you, you made mistakes, but even so you made sure to think about them and consider what you could do." With her hands reaching up to her forehead she seemed to be relieving some mental stress from her incorporeal form. "However, with each step throughout the dungeon it felt like you were being less honest with yourself, of course, I might be wrong, but at some point, it felt like you were trying your hardest just to please me rather than being truthful with yourself, which I can only describe as disappointing, you were someone I admired despite their dark actions, but now I find myself unsure,"

The Djinn turning all three of her eyes upon Zubadiah she would she as her expression shifted from her disappointment to an even deeper form of disheartening as she shook her head at her. "I have to say you have disappointed me as well, I had high hopes for you, despite your seemingly idiotic choice to strip within places known to be dangerous you were more often to think about your choices and you had even prepared for your downfalls such as your metal dress you coated your naked frame with." The tone of the djinn had shifted to that of a mother scolding a child, and it was obvious that she was intent on teaching them. "I was not sharing my opinions, it is a fact that at times we must exchange knowledge for something, but that doesn't make it right, the issue with you, as with Noir was that you didn't consider your actions and how they might affect your future in positive and negative ways. Instead, you were more focused on your beliefs and convictions that what might help you complete your, or your partner's goal."

With all the possible contenders in the room feeling the tension it would sit on the air for a moment as if it were thick, and slowing down time like molasses intent on keeping them from the efforts of their results. Finally, this thick tension was cut with the words of the Djinn as she finally gave her deliberation "I'll be honest with you all, there were times that I was thinking that none of you were worthy, but as you got through the end, one of you showed that they were not only honest to themselves, but honest with the decisions they made, it was never about who could make a decision, or who could make the right decision, there is almost always never a right decision, it was about who thought about their choices, and still had the conviction to go through them without over-worrying."

With her words sounding like a lecture the matured visage of the Djinn would shift upon her choice as she decided to announce to them all who was indeed worthy of her power. "You were unsure, but you still forced yourself to make decisions, but nevertheless it seemed like you never compromised on yourself, Menat of Meridia, despite your young age you have shown more consideration and honesty with your choices than those with years of experience on you, will you accept my power, will you become the Ruler your mother needs, and your father would've been proud to see?"

While she waited for Menat to accept her power she gave one final comment to her and both the competitors. "Take what you wish, you have all earned gold despite follies, but I will also give each of you something as we say farewell. Menat, take your gold, and choose a vessel for which you shall hold my power if you accept it."

As her choice had been made Lir was a bit stunned but moved towards the gold as he seemed confused, but more due to his memory as he collected his winnings and worried about his future, and as he turned towards the others he turned and tripped over a golden instrument falling and hitting his head upon some gold. With his eyes swirling in his head something seemed odd as he bathed in the aftermath of the dungeon.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When the bleeding corpse turned out to be a part of the Janitor's, Noir would slump in relief, she was surprised by that sudden act by Eight. But the young magician had been thinking about her companion a lot, most of his action was interesting. One might think that he was doing what he wanted, but the magician had different opinion. This man had a lot of things going on in his head and he seemed like the person who would calculate all of his moves as well. But she wouldn't be able to get a chance to talk to Eight because Ipos had begun to speak.

It felt like she was waiting for her turn for the Queen of the realm to speak to her as she stayed quiet. But when it was her turn, Noir would tilt her head upon hearing Ipos' disappointment towards her. She clearly had different opinion, but the magician decided to just stay quiet and listened, showing her respect to the Djinn's words even though she didn't agree.

Noir's golden eyes widened when Ipos mentioned about Dantalion, wondering if doing what she believed and stayed true to herself were wrong after all. Did she changed? Perhaps... but she never strayed from her path and her beliefs. "No, I simply stayed true to myself, Ma'am, always." The magician would say that one last thing, not expecting to receive anymore feedback from the Djinn. Now, she would just wait until the end, quietly, while spending the time to got lost in her own thoughts.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For some reason Tenma thought that Hyperion might really stab Noir and the fact that he aimed his dagger to someone else made the swordsman tensed up. Although it wouldn't take a long time for him to find out that it was all a set up from the owner of the realm, possibly to test out people's action and their choices.

He would chuckle and smiled brightly when Ipos mentioned that his resolve seemed half hearted. Well it was true that his focus was being split into his dear friend and Noir, however he didn't think that he was being half hearted. What mattered more to him was the happiness of those he cherished and in this case, Zubaidah, which he admitted that he was very fond towards the smart lady as well as Noir, for an unspeakable reason would fall into the category of his cherished people.

His smile would be intact even until the last words spoken by Ipos towards him, "It depends on how you see it, milady." Tenma would give an answer, but he would say nothing after that. How come they understand the pain of not being able to even tell his own sister that they were siblings, the promises made between him and his dead parents that he would always, keep an eye on her to protect her. Describing it as an 'obsession', a cheap sounding word, sounded unpleasant. And the fact it came from the lips of someone who killed her own father and sister, due to a very understandable reasons, confused the one eyed man himself. But he was here to observe, luckily no one got hurt. However those words uttered by Ipos might leave some scars within some people's heart.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

He'd finally raise his head with no qualms about his actions. It seemed unlikely that this djinn or her husband would allow anything truly bad happen to the participants. Having survived all of his mistakes, there was no doubt that he wouldn't have hurt or killed anyone he chose to attack. However, Diana didn't seem to understand that despite being in the same situations as he. Her face contorted, wondering how she would deal with the betrayal.

He would reserve his criticism of the djinn once he was outside of it's domain. It was clear he ws no match for such a being within the dungeon. Diana staying away from Eight, but the Ooze Overlord would approach Noir, holding her hand in gratitude. He was inpressed that she would stand defiant to the djinn, something he was unable to do. "What happens next, Noir?"

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

If she hadn't been so shocked by the Djinn's decree Menat would have easily burst out into a fit of chuckles at the former Queen's comment about how she had done better than those around her with far more years under their belts. She was, of course, a child at heart after all. But she was unable to get over her surprise. "M-Me? A-Are you sure?" She would question the former Queen, eyes wide and pointing to herself in her disbelief. Yet it seemed Ipos did indeed intend to seriously offer Menat her powers as she instructed the young girl to take her gold and, should she choose to accept, decide upon a vessel to store the Djinn's powers in.

If she had to be honest there was only one item she could envision herself housing Ipos and her graceful flair with. A symbol of the young Princess's very trip into the dungeon itself. From her pocket she would withdraw the oddly ornate tuning fork object the merchant had gifted her outside of the very entrance to the dungeon. If anything would make the young girl remember what she had accomplished this day it would be that. She would look to the device resting in her open palm for a moment before returning her attention to the Queen before her. "My Queen, I humbly accept your powers. But I have one thing I would like to ask of you before we're bonded. Would you mind if I approach?"

She would await the Djinn's response, appropriately closing the space between the two of them should she be allowed so that she would not be overheard by the other contenders. It was, after all, something she had promised her mother she wouldn't simply blurt out to any random person she encountered. "I apologize for the secrecy my Queen. I know once we leave this dungeon I'll never get to speak with you like this again, as my mother has explained to me with her own Djinn. But you mentioned something that I do wish to know more about." She would pause, allowing Ipos to register everything she had said so far. "You said that I would be a ruler that my father would have been proud of. Do you know what happened to him? Why I've never gotten to meet him?"

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

In the fading of their vigilant spotlight, the two actors merely hold strong as their scene crumbled around them. Like dying stars, darkness was soon to engulfed them, and neither could stop it. This was the end.

Curtain call: sheets of smoke roll back to bring Khalik into the limelight of a performance quite unexpected for a rogue soul so delinquent. His audience, the Queen herself, seemed well impressed, yet her critique, in all its nicities, panged deep into the chambers of self. He understood little of the words she spoke, only the message she wished for him to receive: could he change? This display of psuedo-virtuous judgement, could he take it any farther? He had to stifle a laugh. It was not madness that spiked his fate black, but a culmination from hundreds of littles quirks, experiences, and aspirations. So, to merely suggest discarding it was an insult upon his existence.

All this to say, he was not keen on the Queen's speculations, but he was never one to follow another's words, especially they fell ill upon him. Nonetheless, the wanderer kipped up and respectfully bowed to the queen.

Of course, not all seemed pleasantly amused with his show. Lir, his ghostly co-host, seemed rather shook up by his takes, or so he gleamed from that wary eye. So, of course, when the decision was handed— and the poor sob struck dizzy in a bit of irony—there was only logical thing to do.

Khalik's slow pace arrived to his collapsed... acquaintence, and held his rotund weapon aloft one last time. Its dry edge  points towards the dazed musician.

"..."

"Bread?"

Yes. Bread. The patchwork of friendship... Bread...

Bread.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ah so this is what the dungeon is about? Winning the power of the djinn and whatever that seems to entail. So this dungeon served as a test to find a proper vessel for the djinn. There were still a lot of questions but maybe he would learn more about it later perhaps. He would look at the young lady that had won the power hoping she had what it takes to handle it. That was a lot of responsibility for such a young soul. He would look at the djinn to ask her a question, "Before I leave could I get your blessing in some form when I leave the dungeon? I meant what I said about not wanting to lose my strength but I would be pleased to be granted some power from you as well for humans are a greedy lot." He would wait before going to Lir, "I understand what losing your memories and regaining said memories can be like. If you need help please dont be afraid to ask me. Also I would like to offer you a job as a teacher to the next generation. Your skills as a musician are amazing and more than welcomed."

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
A smile did not come upon her face again. She had no reason to keep that facade - that mask of passion and frivolity. She was not a woman who found joy a natural state after all, but it had become the usual role she played for those gathered around herself.

‘Save your talk for someone else, Ipos.’

She did not reject Ipos outright. It would have been blind folly, had she done such a thing, but the veil of ignorance covered her eyes no longer. Indeed, she had seen the world clearly ever since Gamigin had drawn that veil away and Furcas had given her a better lens.

‘For you have misunderstood me.’ She drew forth such sweet poison from her mouth that an asp would envy her scarlet lips. ‘I did not fail to consider the consequences. I made a choice to reject your options. I chose that knowing full well what effect it would have upon my future.’ She did not coat her words with emotion’s sugar and spice, but relied upon the pure substance of her well-known logic. ‘If it is my goal to seek knowledge, then by right of being my goal, it follows that it is my future to attain knowledge. It is not just my goal. It is my future. They are one and the same.’

Ipos had mounted her high horse and Zubaidah had chosen her own. Her indignation was quickly snuffed out, however, like a candle in the midnight air. She found herself wondering why she had become so incensed. She had nothing to prove, did she? She had bared herself to the world, her passions burning for the world to see. If Ipos did not find warmth in her ideas, then Zubaidah should seek someone who did.

‘I can tell that you do not care much for me, though you might have hoped for more before.’ She addressed her two companions, more than the queen upon the stone steps. ‘But I care naught for what you feel. If you grant what I seek, or you withhold it, it does not matter. I have found something greater than power.’ She clutched the jacket draped upon her back tightly, looking at the two contestants around herself. “I have found kindred spirits.”

She paid no further attention towards queenly Ipos. She had performed her curtain-call after all, and the audience was growing restless. It was time that Zubaidah started her new stage-play.

‘The name’s Zubaidah.’ She sidled towards the curious Noir, her figure striking a daunting pose. A smile soon overtook her mouth, her lips parting in good humour. It was not some mask, like she were playing the role of a happy friend, but a genuine smile.

Yet why was she smiling? She should surely be saddened at losing this competition. Nay, she might have lost the race - but the games were hardly over. ‘It’s a pleasure to meet you!’

Well, to meet you again.’
mag/mag | word/3053 | stam/stam

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on he would give a smile as he always does. It was if not to say a sadden lost. But he still had like fifty more times to be the victor. Looking on at the master of this tower. As she said what she had to say. It was clear she did not understand the Conqueror to be in front of her. But that was ok. Because if she will not aid him. Then one of the others surely will. After all he is King Under The Mountain. As he looked on he would say to her. "Pick a leader who will keep jobs in your country by offering companies incentives to hire only within their borders, not one who allows corporations to outsource jobs for cheaper labor when there is a national employment crisis. Choose a leader who will invest in building bridges, not walls. Books, not weapons. Morality, not corruption. Intellectualism and wisdom, not ignorance. Stability, not fear and terror. Peace, not chaos. Love, not hate. Convergence, not segregation. Tolerance, not discrimination. Fairness, not hypocrisy. Substance, not superficiality. Character, not immaturity. Transparency, not secrecy. Justice, not lawlessness. Environmental improvement and preservation, not destruction. Truth, not lies."

As he looked around he would see hearts of good and gold. But the others he chose not to say much. Looking back to Ipos he would say. " A wise person once said that. I see you do not get me and that's ok. As I gain the knowledge of being in my first tower of power. But I say to you fare well. As I must continue my search elsewhere. Now then how do I leave this place?" He would say that as he looked around surely not seeing an exit.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the grand show reaching its conclusion the director of it all watched as they went about their own reactions to her decision and her comments, she heard it all, and she did not judge them, but the motherly woman watched and waited. It was as Menat accepted victory in disbelief that she once again opened her mouth to respond.

"Oh, dear child, I hate to be the one to tell you this." Her words were almost broken by a sob as she reached down to touch the young girl's face in order to wipe away any tears preemptively. "I'm sorry, your father has returned to the great flow, I may not know his wishes, but I can feel him and I know he would be proud of you, little lion don't let this discourage you, there is so much love in your life."

With Menat getting her consolation she would give the child some time to herself to collect her gold while she turned her attention upon the others soon enough. With her eyes going from soft to stern the first to earn her prize would be Zubadiah. The eyes of a disapproving mother fell upon the dancer and her words came forth.

"You claim to have understood the consequences of your choices,  but it is clear that is not true, I thought you wise, but no it seems you simply do what you please and consider that to be the right action regardless of what the world around you says. You wanted knowledge, then fine, you shall learn what true consequence is, from here on, me and my siblings will know you, and your name shall ring true, Zubadiah the Fool, this is your gift." Her ghostly hands reached out and grabbed her by the head as she began to talk to her companions, she had ignored her, but the djinn would make her learn. Flowing from her skeletal hands spirits of her choir would rush forward and into her and suddenly sound would blast into her ears.

It would be stunning, but as the magic reeled her ears smoked like chimneys and the ringing would drift away slowly, it might've seemed like she was attempting to deafen her, but soon enough she would feel as her hearing returned, the voices of those around her, but why was she hearing more than one voice and why did it sound like they were all saying different things. It would be then that Zub realized what had happened.

Foolish Wisdom:
Code:

Ipos then looked upon Hyperion who had kept his mouth shut for the most part. "Pleasing myself, or pleasing yourself, I'm not sure what was your goal, but I do still respect you, do not think of this gift as a curse, understand I'm giving you what I think will turn you into your best possible self, should we ever meet again, I hope you will not disappoint me again, I truly believe you're more than what you seem to be."

As she finished her words Ipos reached out towards Hyperion and her skeletal hands would reach around his through, sinking through the flesh as she would pull her hand out, a dark blackbird sat in her hand and she would suddenly smash it as it exploded into tiny birds of rukh that she would guide with her hands, force-feeding it to the man as the magic flowed into his throat and suddenly he would feel different, and as the next time, he spoke he would find that his voice came out in the same way the janitor's had, she had gifted him with the same vocal powers he had, though at the cost of his original voice.

Cuckoo's Talent:

Code:

It is Noir, the partner of Hyperion who would receive her response next as her eyes seemed to keep their motherly visage as it shifted from her partner to herself. "It is good to stay true to oneself, I may sound cruel, but I do believe that you are better than what I've seen here, people are not perfect, and I may not know you as well as I think I do, but I still think there is room for you to grow, consider your actions, but never be afraid to act on them.  I once was, and all I have to remember it with is this."

Her hand reached into the vast pile of treasure that had appeared and she would pull out a lyre, it was beautiful but also held a sadness to it as she levitated the Lyre over towards the magician. "It is nothing too special, but it belonged to my sister, I was hasty and I lost her, even if she wanted me gone I still wish I had her with me."

Lament of Failure:

Code:

A tear cradled the djinn's cheek for a moment before it dissipated into the same blue vapor she was seemingly made from. With her composure regained her eyes would slowly trail along until they reached Ghost. "You have the capability, you are odd, but you need more direction, the mother of that Siren you sang to sleep wanted me to give you something, this is a staff that was generally used to put siren's to sleep, but you'll find it has a different effect on people."

Siren's lullaby:
Code:

Tenma had quieted down but the Djinn had not forgotten all that he had done in the dungeon. "Do not get me, wrong young man, you made good decisions, what I simply mean is you cannot let one thing rule your life, I may be wrong on my observations, but I think you need to remember your own life as it happens, concerning yourself with the future is good, but you can't always make the best choices if you aren't aware of everything around you."

"I hope this helps you live long enough to find a future where you, and her, can live with resolve in your decisions." She tried to be vague for him, but hopefully, he would understand the message she was trying to send him, and that he would grow into his best self. A member of her orchestra would walk forward, the ghost held a piece of armor which it would crouch down onto one knee to present it for them, it having a face on the front that seemed to be a death mask.

Wailing Breastplate:

Code:

The Old-man known as Silva attracted the attention of the Djinn and she had been thinking of what to give him for a while. Her eyes looked upon him and she smiled as she looked at him. "This is gonna hurt."

Ipos grew in size as she placed all four of her hands around Silva as suddenly she would flex her hands and Silva's skin began to glow in an iridescent hue as if a rainbow existed underneath his skin, but slowly and surely Silva and the rest would watch as it began to crystalize being pulled from him as he would feel his body changing and morphing, returning to the shape he had once taken before he had used a shard of Solomon to rewrite the rules that had been imposed upon him. It was pulled from him like it was his life as it recrystallized before them all, in her hands she held it like it was his soul itself. It was then she pulled her skeletal hands back and then she would shove them into him. His body had suddenly would go into a form of shock as he would feel his body becoming altered once more, he felt youthful, though he would stay mature looking he lost some of his wrinkles as his hair and eyes would suddenly burst into golden light and his ears would begin to stretch out, however, she was not finished as he started to twist and turn within her hands she suddenly claps both of her regular hands back onto the shard she had recreated cracking it once again as she would guide the dust onto him like varnish and he would feel his strength melt back into his body as it merged with his new form becoming tied to him even more so as he would be lowered from her hands basked in glowing light.

"You have earned this exception, you play the fool, but you were prepared for more scenarios than expected, and were quick to act when you realized you made a mistake, you may not have won, but you have earned this Elder's respect." She chuckled knowing that while he might've appeared older before she was indeed much older than he could've ever imagined.

DB form:

DB code:

Spoiler:

Trait code:

As her eyes fell upon both Lir and Khalik she smiled and would look down to Solomh who gave a soft smile to his wife before he nodded and walked behind her. "I do not have a gift for you, but my husband does, he wished to give something of his to someone who had earned his respect."

With her words finished the towering man who had been known simply as the Janitor before would come back, holding a deep red cello in his hands as he walked over, but upon closer inspection, one would see that this Cello was like no other, with a bow-shaped like a sword and axe-blades on the bottom of the instrument. "Mah guidwife gave me this cello, it protected me lang enough tae mak' it 'ere wi' her, a dinnae ken if ye hae a'body wha means sae muckle tae ye, bit keep yer lee open tae sic loue it wull ainlie mak' ye stronger.   (Translation: My wife gave me this cello, it protected me long enough to make it here with her, I don't know if you have anyone who means so much to you, but keep your life open to such love it will only make you stronger. )

Solomh's Cello:

Code:

With his natural accent seeming a bit rough it might've been confusing, but with the smile on his face as he looked at his wife and then Khalik it would be a bit easier to understand the message he had been trying to get across. He soon returned by his wife's side as she looked back upon Lir who was seemingly waking up from his head injury.

"Ah dammit, I hit my head again?" He paused for a moment and the sing-song man had spoken a bit more confidently as he looked like had realized something big. "Wait again, great salmon of the stream, that's right I was here to win!"

It was as if his memories were coming back to him as he turned to see Khalik who had been offering him bread. "Thank you good sir,  I have to say I'm not too hungry but you helped me realize something important."

The musician would suddenly stand atop one of the piles of gold as he would bow down to Ipos once more and then he turned to bow down to the rest of them. He was seemingly giving them alot of respect and procedure as he cleared his throat before making his announcement. "Good contenders, you have protected me despite my amnesia and suspicious air about me, but do not fret now that I remember myself I shall give you the introductions you deserve, I am Prince Lir Lugh O'Dedann, son of Fionn, once king of the Galia people in Reim, and I came here so that I may bring hope back to my people."

With his introduction he gave a soft smile to them all, there was a sort of cockiness to him now, but nevertheless, it seemed as if he was still the same friendly and musical man that they had met once before. "I hope that I am still of note within your eyes Ipos, even without knowledge of myself I had tried to understand your rules and act accordingly, but with the Princess of Meridia winning I can say she has deserved it."

Ipos chuckled for a moment as she would nod and look upon Lir for a moment as she decided what the gift the man. Like a light going off in her head, the idea would cause her to act rather suddenly as she reached out and placed her hand on his chest. With a sudden burst of magic, Lir would feel as he would take a deep breath, and then all of the sudden he made a cough, and the sound had turned into a blast of sound that traveled into a pile of gold sending it flying everywhere. "There you go dear Lir, the musical prince, now your songs can be used to protect your people."

Lir's Gift:

With all her words given to the winners and their gifts decided Ipos had looked upon them all as suddenly a beam of light would burst down from the ceiling into the middle of the room. With her throat clearing once more she began to sing the last song they would ever hear from Ipos.

"I must thank you for coming, for giving it a chance, you cannot grow in indecision or else life won't last

but you can't be too hasty, you must take the balance in your life and take a moment to think, and then a moment to act

You've experienced my life, my love and my pain, my grandmother's death, my husband's care, and most important of all,

The Tragedy of Ipos, the stain on my life, I lived with my decisions and I lived with my strife, you will not always pick right

However, wherever, you go from here on, I still believe in you, all of you, sweet little children, do not look at me in pain

I am not perfect, as neither are you, but I have made my choices just as much as you, so go on, go forth, and never forget to grow

gather your gold, gather your thoughts, the tragedy of Ipos will never be lost, you carry these memories and you carry your thoughts

But when all is lost, take a moment to think, and take a moment to act, but I'm getting repetitive and keeping on theme

there is one last thing that I ask you to do, a wish not an order,  look upon the winner, and think upon yourself

and then show some respect, and Bow, down, before your Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen."

Her words were stretched out into the world as her hands pointed to Menat as their queen as her as suddenly her misty form would contort and warp as she slowly entered the tuning fork that Menat had held aloft the star of Solomon appearing on it as the last blue wisp was sucked into it.

Solomh stood there, he looked upon the one who had just won his wife's power, and then he gave a nod to Khalik, Eight, and Lir, giving them a look like he would see them again however, he did not say anything but instead gave a soft nod and smile. He had known this day was coming and turned away from them all as suddenly Solomh's bat-like wings spread from his back and he burst into sudden flight as they would see him go into the light, the exit, leaving before any of them and exiting into the world beyond the dungeon.

Lir was stunned seeing the beast leave the dungeon, but he would take a gulp and look upon them all one last time before he made sure he had everything on him. With his gold and new power in tow, he would run into the light next as it would warp him away. With him gone the room around them started to collapse with debris starting to turning the throne room into a scene like the cave they were first brought to as they would see everything tearing itself apart hastening their exit.

Details: Ipos has ended, make your exact posts now completion 120k huang will be rewarded to all

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

She would notice Hyperion approached her before holding her hand, asking her question of what would happen next. The magician would hold the man’s hands back as she stared right into his eyes, amused by the choices that he was making. He truly was one of a kind. “Usually we will be able to escape from this realm. I wouldn’t lie but I am impressed and amused at the same time, Eight.”

Then there was another word spoken from Ipos and directed to her, “I understand.” Noir would say, replying to Ipos words. She knew that there was still room for her to grow and she never regretted those choices she made since the beginning of her entry within the dungeon, not even once. “Thank you, I will cherish this, Ma’am.” The magician would accept the Lyre, the memento of Ipos’ dead sister, but she would consider this not only as a token, but also as a reminder to keep staying true to herself.

Noir would notice Zubaidah approached her with a smile on her beautiful face. “It is a pleasure to meet you again as well, Miss. My name is Noir, I am glad you are doing well.” The black haired girl would give Zubaidah something rare, something that only a few had seen randomly. A smile appeared on the magician’s face and there was a rose colored blush painting her cheek. Her eyes were filled with sparkles of excitement, to find out that they shared the same ideals made Noir happy.

If there was nothing else that they could do, Noir would reach her hand to Eight, “Shall we exit now?” If the man agreed to walk with her, then she and her entire group would be heading towards the light, exiting the dungeon. But before she entered the light, she would turn her head to see both Tenma and Zubaidah, giving them a nod, signalling that they should meet again.

[EXIT]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

A bright smile would accompany Tenma’s reply to Ipos’ advice, he would bow his head slightly to show his respect. “Thank you for the wisdom, milady. I will give a good thought about this.” The swordsman understood where the Djinn was coming from, sooner or later he had to make a choice, but not now. However it wouldn't hurt to think about it… He would nod towards the ghost that delivered him a breastplate before receiving it.

Then he would stare at Zubaidah, a smile still intact on his face. “What would happen next?” If she guided him to go towards the light together, then he would follow her. Although he would respond to Noir’s nod with another nod, looking forward to having a pleasant meeting with her soon.

[EXIT]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The elderly man would shout out in pain as he feels his body completely being changed and rearranged. He would find that he was a couple years younger now and that he now had golden hair and would eventually discover that he had golden eyes. He would look around seeing that the dungeon was beginning to collapse. He would bow to ipos in thanks before heading towards the exit, He would notice that his body felt mostly the same but he felt close to the sound branch of magic. He would attempt later to gain a better knowledge of what happened to him just now

(exit)

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

The djinn's entire attitude seemed to shift as she answered Menat's question. It was clear that the young Princess had no idea that her father had met with such a fate. To find out that the man she wished, more than anything, to meet for as long as she could remember would never be able to see his daughter's achievements was soul shattering at a time that should have been purely euphoric for Menat. The motherly djinn did her best in order to comfort the young Princess, offering her that Menat's life was full of love and, even if she was unable to know his wishes, her father would have been proud of what she had managed this day. She was left with the advice to not let her father's death discourage her. She offered Ipos a silent nod of understanding, not quite ready to speak for fear of breaking out in a torrent of unpleasant emotions before all those she had just claimed victory from.

Instead she would turn her attention to her winnings. Ipos seemed to offer her the time to be alone and collect her gold by drifting off to those who had impressed her far less. Punishments and rewards were granted to each competitor where they were appropriate. But Menat paid all of that no mind and she undid the magical cloth that held her ponytail in place. Laying it out she would proceed to pile what gold she could onto the sheet of fabric until she could finally fit no more. Tying her unusually large sack up by the corners she found herself composed enough for Ipos's final messages. As well as for Lir's realization of who he really was. It turned out Menat hadn't been the only royal to attempt the dungeon's challenges as Lir himself was the prince, or at least a prince, of her old childhood home of Reim. She would make a point of paying the young prince a visit once she had become acquainted with the new abilities Ipos was sure to grant her.

With one final flourish of theatrics Ipos would, once more, declare to all to bow to the queen. Yet this time she directed the title not to herself but to Menat instead. The young girl found a rush of surprised wash away the murky haze that hung to her with the knowledge of the loss of her father. Like a reminder of what Menat, on her own, had just accomplished. Of her future with the nation her mother had built. A reminder to honor those who had passed and not throw her future away for them. One final look towards Ipos, a final smile before the djinn took residence in the tuning fork that Menat had been gifted, would signify she was ready. Hoisting her victory loot over her shoulder once Ipos was within her new home Menat would make her way through the exit along with the others.

[Exit]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on a smile would be on his face. True he was a bit sad he was not the victor. But to him that was ok. For there was more to losing then meets the eye. As he was happy to even make it this far at all. As many did not even stand the chance of making it this far. Yet he made it to the very end. Ghost would look on as Ipos told him what she thinks of him. It was odd she would say such a thing. But out of all her siblings one of them would find him worthy of being thier king candidate. "What a shame but I thank you for such a chance. At the glory of fighting for your power amd respect. I have lost this round indeed. But soon I shall be back. I look forward to see how your story plays out. As a wise person once said.
Transcending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold."

Taking the gift she gave him. He would look on and take it. Curiously thinking of would it be useful to his astral of power? Either way he was happy to receive anything at all. Looking around he would indeed see gold about but he would yawn. Then he would leave as it was time for him to go. Looking up he would see Ipos and her chosen now gone. He would smile as he said out loud. "I wanted to congratulate the winner but oh well. Maybe next time." As he started to hum his favorite song Ghost would leave the Tower Of Power.

[Exit]

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
She was greeted with such a sweet smile from Noir, one sweeter than honey or molasses. In her blushing cheeks, Zubaidah could tell that she had found someone similar to herself. Indeed, it seemed she was also treading that path towards the mysterious Alma Torran. But she was not allowed any further questions before the queenly Ipos took her attention once again.

A chill ran down her body. Her body stopped moving, as if bound with invisible chains. She felt her ears begin popping, but her hearing had already gone. After a moment of silence, a deafening sound overcame all her senses. It rang loud like church-bells before subsiding, reduced to the murmurs of hurried church-goers.

‘You call me a fool?’ It took a moment before she spoke again. ‘You curse me and call me foolish… It seemed she had worked out her reward, or her punishment. 'Well, if he chose you, Solomon was more man than god since all I see is human error.' She tugged at her earlobe, wincing with each whisper. 'Be that as it may, I shall not back down from this challenge.' No matter what she thought of this Djinn, this was just another hurdle for her to jump over. 'You shall see that even a fool can gain the world.'

Her determination returned alongside her rosy smile. She was not filled with hatred, nor did doubts dance around her mind. She had her goal set straight once again - and no vendetta would lead her astray. As she smiled in defiance, her ears rang a little as faint whispers sounded about her hearing. But she paid them no heed. She turned to Tenma instead, her smile straining slightly, and nodded curtly at him and Noir. Striding towards the light, Amnet closeby, she was ready to shine brighter than ever.
mag/mag | word/3053 | stam/stam

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion would try to speak after the ingestion of the dark rukh like entity., but the sounds of several voice overlapped in its stead, creating a choir of cacophony. It took him a moment to settle on a voice, choosing that of Remus himself for now. His own voice was stolen from him, but in exchange, he had the voice of everyone else... he could definitely see this as a curse but every cloud has its silver lining.

For experiencing his first dungeon, he was quickly able to tell what needed to change. Now future dungeons would be an easoer conquest for this spider.

Her tale seemed to be one that beckoned moderation. But such moderation was nearly antithetical to his beliefs, as he would sway between bouts of thorough planning and extreme action.

Hyperion would speak to Noir in his new voice, thanking and saying he was ready, approaching the exit with a visibly traumatized Diana. Making sure to be the last one exiting, at the last minute, he would pull back and make use of his skelelobes, summoning a pack of skeletons to restrain Diana, then striking at her with his Kou axe to pop the magicians borg, then following up with a second strike to slice through her with the demon blade.

Before the dungeon collapsed in its totality, Hyperion would pop a shard, this curse had its benefits. Perhaps with the power of a shard he could get another one. Getting rid of his companion with enhanced senses. For a dungeon of sound, his mind would stray to the power of hearing and taking that enhanced sense from the now slain magician. He would symbolically slice off Diana's ears, then placing them over his own ears as he would consume a shard through his mouth.

[Shard Pop. Guess I should wait for the result before an official exit.]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Hyperion felt the dungeon ending and all the others began to exit into the deep light and into the sky and out of the laborious dungeon that they had all been within. As the Rukh began to rise and collapse and within the core of it all the shard was broken and a wish was made within the collapsing dungeon.

It could be Ironic, or even a little bit poetic as the ears he slipped over his own would soon become his own, and the voice that would fill the air would be Diana's, but it might've taken a moment for him to remember that the noises and any words he might say were his own. As he would feel himself still, but soon the enhanced senses he had desired became his briefly. Then like what he had seen multiple times before, in the midway, the skin would melt and turn to liquid as it changed shape. In his hand was an empty shell of skin, a suit made in Diana's appearance. With it gone he would notice the lack of her enhanced senses that he previously had.

With only a few moments to ponder what had just happened for those who would see what would happen would find an interesting imitation of the Janitor's abilities, as he seemingly could steal voices and visages, unlike the janitor who could create endless voices and visages from his mystical body. Whether it was what he wanted or a twisted version of his desire to either obtain Solomh or his abilities.

Then the force of the vacuum would pull him and his new suit into the sky into the light with the others, and so would Khalik as he would grab his treasures and held onto his gift from Solomh. The songs that flowed through the dungeon dulling and ending as all the sounds converged into the chamber and in a soft melody faded as it ended not with a whimper, not with a bang, but with a lullaby.

Trait for Eight:

[CLOSED]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum