Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bifrons' Chamber Empty Bifrons' Chamber on 22/07/14, 06:57 pm

Bifrons

Bifrons
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The Chamber
Bifrons' Chamber Dwarf_gates_by_rusty001-d2y3722
A large gold door studded with gems of all kinds will lay at the end of the midway. Inside this door is the treasure room. The treasure room is about 50 meters in width and filled with mounds upon mounds of gold and gems but all have lost their luster and appear as grey junk ready to fall apart at the slightest touch. There are several statues scattered throughout this area, some are actually alive so be wary. At the center of the hoard is a golden pot that for the time being holds the djinn Bifrons.

Enemies

• Dice Roll 1 - No Enemy
  • Dice Roll 2 Fire Elementals x 2 (B-Tier)
  • Dice Roll 3 - Gem Stone Guardian x2  (A-Tier)

View user profile

2Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 22/07/14, 07:18 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bifrons' Chamber KwVpTXg
Tai and Zadi would've continued through this bizarre dungeon which was filled with nothing but jewels and gems. It really reminded Tai of a mine of riches. Tai kind've liked it's setting, but to know how dangerous it was he was ready to leave. Hoping that he reached first having no problems.

"Zadi were almost there my friend...hang on a little longer. You too my little snake friend.." He said speaking to his comrades. Zadi had Tai's back since the start of the dungeon and Tai had given Zadi all of his respect by now.

By now they stood in front of a large door with gems on it. Impressive it really was. Tai continued up towards it with a jogging position. His hand would touch the gem as he was dazzled. Then all of his attention moved to the door itself. As he would push it expecting for Zadi as well to push.

Tai would appear in a wide room which seemed something like Gusion when he reached the end, this was the end or was it really? The gems on the wall were gray, but still it pleased Tai for some unknown reason. As statues stood around the room, and with that Tai stood close to his partner Zadi. He felt uneasy and really didn't want to take any chances.

A golden pot would take all of Tai's attention...his mouth opened wide wondering what could possibly be inside of it.

word count: n/a
thread status: dungeon thread| zadi
tags: zadi, dungeon, and bifrons
character mood: amazed

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Bifrons' Chamber IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme|Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."
View user profile

3Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 22/07/14, 07:18 pm

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier
The member 'Tai Black' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Beast' : 1

View user profile

4Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 22/07/14, 11:10 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
With almost the whole front of his body burned by that one darn serpent in the Midway, Zadi pushed open the large doors to the final room of the dungeon with his back. He walked backwards with some ease as this was easier than pushing with arms to begin with. Zadi had better leg strength rather than arm strength after all, hahaha! Though I guess it would be the same either which way wouldn't it? Eh~ Zadi just didn't want to hurt his injuries any further. His borg was broken, Syma was equally burned, and worst of all...other than Syma's burns...THE Gawking Heron staff was turned to ashes! Ashes I say! ASHES!!! Erhm...yes, Zadi couldn't use his magic spell anymore. If there would be another fight, then he would have to use Vassago and the Full Body Djinn Equip that come with hard training...hold on...HE COULD HEAL HIMSELF!!! AH!!! THE DUMB@$$!!! Zadi forgot that his only learned ability with Vassago was one that involved healing! My gosh Zadi! Erhm, sorry for that tantrum.

Anyway, Tai and Zadi entered the room to find a rather luxurious view. Everything was so shiny and sparkly! Zadi kept his eyes scanning the whole room as he didn't want to be surprised by anything such as invisible men, a fog-spewing beast, cherubs, angels, or even more molten serpents. The latter of the latter seemed most likely as they already encountered such beings...Zadi and Syma could prove it...

180 Magoi/Stamina
Staff Destroyed
Zadi = B-tier burns
Syma = B-tier burns

View user profile

5Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 23/07/14, 09:25 pm

Bifrons

Bifrons
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
[You may now approach the Vessel holding Bifrons and touch it. Upon doing so the Djinn will emerge. Zadi may roll for a Magic Tool after posting.]

View user profile

6Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 23/07/14, 09:44 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bifrons' Chamber KwVpTXg
Tai stood there in the room filled with gold and gems. Tai couldn't do nothing, but stand there stunned by the magnificent sight.

Even though the gems were gray he believed in quantity over quality. As he stood there couldn't do anything but really glare at his surroundings since he never saw anything like this..

"Zadi....it's amazing is it not?" He said. A golden pot would take all of Tai's attention...his mouth opened wide wondering what could possibly be inside of it.

His body took control and he began to walk slowly towards the object. He didn't know exactly what was in it, but he was ready to take his chance.

Tai stretched his hand out as he placed his hand onto the pot very slowly and rubbed it with his soft hands.

Tai was like a new born baby opening it's eyes to the world right when it's born.

character mood: amazeddddddd (with seven d's)

Bifrons' Chamber IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|

View user profile

7Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 24/07/14, 12:08 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Tai and Zadi had finally done it! Zadi for the third time though, hahaha! This was getting to be a rather great run for Zadi! Three out of three dungeons captured, one of which gave him great powers! Which he is squandering, yes, but he hasn't gotten the hang of things just yet. Now all Zadi had to do was keep guard as Tai reached for the pot and seemed to get struck with an immense amount of emotions that Zadi probably had felt but couldn't quite remember for Tai's facial expression was priceless~

Tai reached for the golden pot, slowly and ever so gently. However, Zadi could feel this overwhelming sense of greed radiating from Tai. Maybe it wasn't the greatest idea to let Tai get such a flood of emotions just yet...

"Erhm...Tai. Calm down. Don't let all these new feelings overwhelm you and accidentally lose this great chance at impressing the Djinn with your mental prowess. Hmmm...I don't think he heard me, haha-OUCH!!! I'll just let him be...ugh...the pain..."

View user profile

8Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 24/07/14, 12:08 am

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier
The member 'Zadi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Chamber - Tool' :
Bifrons' Chamber Lo6rThT

View user profile

9Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 25/07/14, 08:09 pm

Bifrons

Bifrons
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Bifrons' Chamber Pbucket

As Tai's hands caressed the surface of Bifrons' vessel the magic circle engraved onto the pots surface began to shine brightly as rukh and magoi gathered. A spirit of elderly appearance and earthly form emerged from the magical item and grew to be many tens of meters tall. The great Djinn looked down upon the two men who had made it to his chamber and then shrunk his size down to only a meter taller than the Half-Imuchakk.

"I am Bifrons, Djinn of Gems and Jewels. Which of you who has come to my dungeon is to be king?"

The sagely spirit rubbed his chin and looked upon the spear wielding warrior with a discerning gaze. "You have a spirit like the earth and strong passions guiding your path." Bifrons then looked to Zadi and made a comment as to why he would not be suitable, "This one already has the power of a Djinn and does not have a vision as polished as your own..." Bifrons then crossed his arms and nodded as he brought his gaze back to Tai.

"I will serve you, my king."

A wave of light then expanded from the Djinn and washed over the treasure in the chamber returning it to the splendour and shin which one would expect of a dungeon's loot. Countless artifacts of gold, silver, bronze, and a hoard of priceless gems were stacked around the room.

The magician in the party, Zadi, would notice a stream of rukh dancing through the air and gathering around a small wand sitting upon a pedestal. The object would seem to glow softly until it was taken in his hands.

Magic Tool:

Bifrons' Chamber Pic_1387979991_8
Name: Pointed Prism
Tier: A
Type: Advance Staff/Wand
Magic Type: Crystal | Heat + Strength
Appearance: A small wand that is only 0.3m long. The handle seems to be made from a dark stone that has been polished and grooved for comfortable gripping. The shaft is an earthy crystal that glows softly when magoi is being channeled through it.
Function:

• The user can register 2 Crystal-Abilities linked to the staff, A-Tier and below.
  • Can be used by intellect specs to become a medium for their other magics.
  • By paying 40 magoi the wielder can point the staff at a place on the ground within 40m and send their magoi to that location at 25m/s. Upon reaching the target location, the magoi will command the rukh of the earth to superheat and form organized structure. 20 crystal pylons will appear within a 15m radius circle spaced out around the targets. This is a supplementary ability and the pylons do not deal damage as they form. However these crystalline prisms can be used to refract and reflect light spells allowing the caster to attack those inside from all angles by bouncing light spells off of these pylons. Each pylon requires D-tier damage to destroy and lasts for 4 posts and has a cool down of 5 posts.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

Code:
[center][img]http://www.testedich.de/quiz32/picture/pic_1387979991_8.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Pointed Prism
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Advance Staff/Wand
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Crystal | Heat + Strength
[b]Appearance:[/b] A small wand that is only 0.3m long. The handle seems to be made from a dark stone that has been polished and grooved for comfortable gripping. The shaft is an earthy crystal that glows softly when magoi is being channeled through it.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]The user can register 2 Crystal-Abilities linked to the staff, A-Tier and below.
[*]Can be used by intellect specs to become a medium for their other magics.
[*]By paying 40 magoi the wielder can point the staff at a place on the ground within 40m and send their magoi to that location at 25m/s. Upon reaching the target location, the magoi will command the rukh of the earth to superheat and form organized structure. 20 crystal pylons will appear within a 15m radius circle spaced out around the targets. This is a supplementary ability and the pylons do not deal damage as they form. However these crystalline prisms can be used to refract and reflect light spells allowing the caster to attack those inside from all angles by bouncing light spells off of these pylons. Each pylon requires D-tier damage to destroy and lasts for 4 posts and has a cool down of 5 posts.
[/list]

[b]*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots[/b]

View user profile

10Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 25/07/14, 08:44 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bifrons' Chamber KwVpTXg
Tai would stand there as his hand came in contact with the golden pot. All of a sudden as the pot began to shine brightly. Tai stood there stunned never seeing anything like it before. It was a elderly looking type of creature of some sort. It's presence itself had Tai stunned .

It referred to itself as Bifrons the Dijinn of Gems and Jewels. Bifrons asked which one of the two men were to be the king. Tai wanted to raise his hand as a candidate, but before he could Bifrons pointed out Tai's first impression to him also stating that he had a strong passion guiding him..

"Wow.....So this thing, I mean Bifrons owns this dungeon..I guess there was one of these guys at the end of Gusion as well.." He said speaking to himself in his head.

Tai heard the words, "This one already has the power of a Dijinn." which was referred to Zadi. Tai couldn't help but turn around looking at the man with a very surprised expression.

"He....Him....Had a Dijinn with him all along?" He continued to speak to himself not to interrupt the Dijinn, he was expecting from the just facial expression Zadi would know what he was saying.

"I will serve you, my king." The Dijinn said.

Tai shocked as the Dijinn spoke to him. COUGH, as a little cough came to his throat. Taking off the shocked expression he kept his face regular as possible despite the magnificent being that stood in front of him.

"And as your king.....I won't make your service go to waste..." He said as his spear held out in his hand to his side. Light glimmered from the spearhead point as Tai looked directly at Bifrons.

Everything was going well, but for some reason he felt unworthy of such power being that he didn't fight anything without Zadi killing it.

character mood: astounded
sidenote: any responses in italic is Tai thoughts.

Bifrons' Chamber IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|

View user profile

11Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 25/07/14, 10:29 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Well, it seems as though Zadi's "secret" was kept rather poorly as it was inevitable that the Djinn Bifrons would likely pick someone without powers...and point it out, too. So yeah, Tai now knows that Zadi also has a Djinn so Zadi just coughed up the secret like a man with a little "tehehe" to make himself sound harmless after pulling out the golden fan from his sleeve.

"Erhm...here it is, Vassago. Got her a while ago. However, I didn't know enough about Dji- and he's not listening again. Man, he's good at staying focused. Ugh, but these burns aren't going to go away anytime soon...ouch...hang on Syma. Just keep sleeping for now..."

Zadi then watched as the room was lite up like a nighttime festival with everything that a usual dungeon would have! However, what REALLY caught Zadi's attention was a wand. It didn't look special...but the Rukh dancing around the little object said otherwise. However, when Zadi went to touch it, the wand sparked with some heat and a strange force trying to keep Zadi's hands from touching it for that one moment. Zadi thought it would be wise not to touch it and just used his empty sleeve to pick it up and tuck it away for later studies. Now all that was left was getting out of the dungeon...and into another one, hahaha! What was Zadi's motivation other than research and knowledge? Well, as Bifrons bluntly stated...Zadi was flying unpolished...blindly, so to speak~

View user profile

12Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 26/07/14, 07:39 pm

Bifrons

Bifrons
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The Djinn nodded in response to Tai's words and then turned into a large wave of magoi which would flow around Tai's weapon before engraving a magic circle into it's surface. There was a bright flash of light as Bifrons sealed itself into Tai's now Metal Vessel officially marking him as a dungeon capturer. Now the half-Imuchakk and the magician King Vessel would be left alone to gather the treasure and enjoy their victory. The Dungeon would soon be vanishing and sending them back to the outside world, but for now  things would be quiet giving the two time to talk of their success.

[The Dungeon will remain open for 72 more hours or until Azix and Garret make it to the chamber]

View user profile

13Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 26/07/14, 08:12 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
At the end of the Midway had been a large gem encrusted door. Azix took a deep breath and pushed it open, entering The Chamber. Once inside, Azix would gaze in astonishment at the treasures the room held. They had finally made it out of The Midway, thankfully, there had been no more creatures. Unfortunately, it appeared that two people had made it here before them. Azix had to look twice, but one of them he recognized from working on a job previously. It was Tai, who held his spear with an odd look on his face. Azix waved at the Imuchakk, "Hello Tai, didn't expect to see you here!"

View user profile

14Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 26/07/14, 08:22 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Garret had walked in close to Azix as they got into the main chamber. There were two there already, and Garret assessed the situation while he put on his Hex Gauntlet. Enemies? Or... Before he could gather too much data, other than how far the other two were away from each other and how far the other two were away from Garret and Azix, Azix spoke up as if he knew one of the others. Not letting his guard down, Garret continued watching the other two while taking into account what the room had in it.

Whistling, Garret pointed to the mounds of gems and gold and said "Seems as if you know my friend here. You two definitely can't carry this out by yourselves. Surely you won't mind if we help ourselves to some of it?"

Garret was standing about half a meter away from Azix. If they were approached, Garret would be on high alert.

OOC:

Please, when you respond, do so with the data that I'm requesting for in my bold print.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNA2ZMQ1gZ0

15Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 26/07/14, 08:38 pm

Bifrons

Bifrons
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The dungeon would then begin to shake and tremor as the walls became covered in cracks and pieces of the ceiling started to cave in. A circle of light would appear on the chamber floor creating a pillar of magical energy that would entrap all four dungeon challengers. A bright flash of light would occur and the chamber around them would vanish leaving only the magic circle and those inside will lots of treasure piled around them. The rest was an empty void with no signs of life or light anywhere. Suddenly the large planet from before would come into view as the pillar rose past some kind of threshold as it lifted the men through space.

Another bright flash of light would carry everyone outside the dungeon leaving them at the bottom of a large pit where the dungeon had once stood.

[You may now all exit the dungeon. Congratulations! Each of you will be rewarded huang for making it to the chamber.]

View user profile

16Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 26/07/14, 10:24 pm

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier
Bifrons' Chamber KwVpTXg
Tai turned his spear to look at the metal spearhead, it came to his attention that there was a symbol which seemed like a type of magic circle. He was given power by Bifrons, but had yet to notice it's capabilities.

Tai would turn around to Zadi with a smile, and he would walk up to Zadi as if he was upset with a very dull facial expression,  but out of surprise he would hug onto Zadi trying to lift him up off the ground to at least show some friendly celebration.

"We've done it Zadi!" He said as he placed down Zadi, diving into the gem and gold. It would look like he got lost at the button of the pile, but instead he came blasting out with a golden chain, a crown and bracelets on his wrist made from gold and gems. " and that was all thanks to your amazing skills Zadi...Keke" he chuckled, "And your brave snake friend.." He said with a big smirk on his fact.

"Hello Tai, didn't expect to see you here!" Someone called to him from a far...with the swift turn of his head he looked at Xenos, well that's what he told Tai to call him. "Kekeke, I could say the same for you my friend..." He said.

It seemed like Xenos had another friend with him, but Tai really didn't know this man and he seemed quite disciplined that was just by looking at his appearance Tai could seem discipline..

The man pointed to the gold which surrounded the dungeon chamber asking if both Zadi and Tai wouldn't mind if they helped themselves...

With a slight push off his left arm from falling on the gold and gems.."Any friend of Xenos is a friend of mine...Help yourself to your heart content!" He said with a smirk.

By now Tai would've took a portion for himself expecting for everyone else to also do so.

The ground began to shake and dust began to come from the very top of the dungeon, it was so sudden, but a magic circle of some sort came to their feet. Another light would appear and everything would shine so bright Tai had no choice, but to close his eyes. To then find himself inside of void, this was just like the end of Gusion and it was maybe the best sight at the end of the dungeon.

And this was when he would go back from exactly where he started the dungeon completely ending his day with the power of a Dijinn and the loyalty of Bifrons

thread status: dungeon thread| zadi | exit
character mood: happy

Bifrons' Chamber IxZrNcU

|Character Vault|

View user profile

17Bifrons' Chamber Empty Re: Bifrons' Chamber on 26/07/14, 10:45 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Tai looked upset at first, but then he hugged the horribly burned Zadi. Fortunately for both of them, the hug was so quick, surprising, and short that Zadi wouldn't have the time to scream and kill himself in the process....THE PAIN!!! Erhm...at least that's what Zadi thought. Zadi just had his eyes as open as possible with a pain-filled expression. After the hug, the chamber doors opened with a couple new faces, one of which knew Tai. Zadi turned around and noticed that they were about 20 meters away from Tai and Zadi. Zadi being only 5 meters from Tai due to his cartoonish dive into the gold and gems. Zadi shivered at the site of being braised any further.

"Eh...I'll just take a couple of this and that..."

After picking up a couple valuables that seemed to be worth loads of Huang, he looked and felt a strange sensation from the guy that wasn't going by the name of "Xenos". His expression was off for someone that just ran into piles of gold and gems, or so it seemed to Zadi. Zadi put the valuables he picked up into the same sleeve where he kept his Metal Vessel...in case he had to use it. However, only a few moments later did the floor light up and teleport everybody into a strange place...and then out again. Strange way of teleporting someone. Why not just from here to there without the stars and whatnot in the middle? Well, it is always a pretty sight~

[EXIT]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum