A-Tier
A-Tier

Reaper’s Kiss
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close - Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Clear visual of the target's weak points
Scaling: Damage - The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
Sustain: 0/5
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Stamina | 5 Stamina
Description:

Extending the weapon to its fullest reach, Adrastos imbeds the tip of the weapon aimed at a major artory in the opponent’s body, dealing D-tier damage, so long as the opponent is within range of the weapon.

Reaper’s Judgement
Tier: D
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Scythe is the recommended weapon of choice.
Scaling: Duration - The amount of posts the ability can last for will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Sustain: 0/5
Cool Down: 1 Post
Cost: 10 Stamina | 5 Stamina
Description:

Lifting his weapon overhead, Adrastos brings down his weapon vertically, with the blade pointed toward the sky, to deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single opponent for the duration of one post, disorientning their sense of  direction.

Reaper’s Defense
Tier: B-Tier
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Stable footing is required at the start of the ability.
Scaling: Defense - The tier of damage blocked/parried will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. This may also be considered Damage scaling. (Caps at A-tier)
Sustain: 0/3
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 30 Stamina | 15 Stamina
Description:

Adrastos spins his weapon in a circle to destroy incoming damage up to B-Tier.

Reaper’s Spiral
Tier: B
Range: Short
Requirements/Drawbacks: A long weapon must be used such as a polearm, longsword, or scythe.
Scaling: AoE - The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 stamina that is invested.
Cost: 30/15 Magoi
Description:

The wielder spins as he twirls his weapon, hitting anyone within range of the weapon being weilded (360 degrees around the wielder) and delivering severe lacerations (B-Tier damage) across the opponent’s flesh.

Executioner’s Blade
Tier: A
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: Stable footing
Scaling: Range - The distance the ability can travel may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cost: 30/15 Stamina
Description:

Adrastos kicks off the ground, pushing himsel towards a target using the momentum to twist his body and slash through a target up to 10m away.

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 25/01/21, 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

2The Reaper Vol I [COM] Empty Re: The Reaper Vol I [COM] 24/01/21, 01:52 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Reaper’s Judgement- add that it disorients for 1 post and remove the offensive part of the description

Reaper’s Charge List the damage blocked by the ability

3The Reaper Vol I [COM] Empty Re: The Reaper Vol I [COM] 24/01/21, 03:20 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Done

4The Reaper Vol I [COM] Empty Re: The Reaper Vol I [COM] 25/01/21, 02:59 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2

5The Reaper Vol I [COM] Empty Re: The Reaper Vol I [COM] 26/01/21, 12:20 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Time to get ur trainin done

Code:
[center][b]Reaper’s Kiss[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Class:[/b] Warrior
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close - Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Clear visual of the target's weak points
[b]Scaling:[/b] Damage - The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. (Caps at A-tier)
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0/5
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina | 5 Stamina
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
Extending the weapon to its fullest reach, Adrastos imbeds the tip of the weapon aimed at a major artory in the opponent’s body, dealing D-tier damage, so long as the opponent is within range of the weapon.[/list]

[center][b]Reaper’s Judgement[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Scythe is the recommended weapon of choice.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Duration - The amount of posts the ability can last for will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0/5
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 1 Post
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 Stamina | 5 Stamina
[list]
Lifting his weapon overhead, Adrastos brings down his weapon vertically, with the blade pointed toward the sky, to deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single opponent for the duration of one post, disorientning their sense of  direction.[/list]

[center][b]Reaper’s Defense[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Stable footing is required at the start of the ability.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Defense - The tier of damage blocked/parried will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. This may also be considered Damage scaling. (Caps at A-tier)
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0/3
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 30 Stamina | 15 Stamina
[list]
Adrastos spins his weapon in a circle to destroy incoming damage up to B-Tier. [/list]

[center][b]Reaper’s Spiral[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Range:[/b] Short
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] A long weapon must be used such as a polearm, longsword, or scythe.
[b]Scaling:[/b] AoE - The area of effect may increase by 5m for every 10 stamina that is invested.
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15 Magoi
[list]
The wielder spins as he twirls his weapon, hitting anyone within range of the weapon being weilded (360 degrees around the wielder) and delivering severe lacerations (B-Tier damage) across the opponent’s flesh.[/list]

[center][b]Executioner’s Blade[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A
[b]Range:[/b] Medium
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Stable footing
[b]Scaling:[/b] Range - The distance the ability can travel may increase by 5m for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15 Stamina
[list]
Adrastos kicks off the ground, pushing himsel towards a target using the momentum to twist his body and slash through a target up to 10m away.[/list]

6The Reaper Vol I [COM] Empty Re: The Reaper Vol I [COM] 12/02/21, 11:19 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum