You are not connected. Please login or register

The Sins of Power and Greed(Plot/solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

After the night of torture and pain Minthe had joined Gilles and her religious order as the new Dusk, the shadow of the flame for the Flame's Reach. Minthe was the heiress of a small merchant company in Magno which was part of a alliance of small merchant companies called the Dragon's Horde alliance. Her merchant company was known as the Wishing Well company and was one of the more questionable companies when it came to their tactics. They were a company of 50 people meaning that those 50 were now a part of the Order of the Flame's Reach as well.

The next Morning Minthe would have her men begin their search for Dawn and Husk as she and Gilles went about with other issues at hand. Next they would need to discuss about what to do next, but they would need to wait for the other two  cardinals to arrive, and there was also the task of filling in the South Cardinal Position, Pawn. "So Dusk, tell me about this Dragon's horde you mentioned earlier, can they be of use to our order?" Minthe would nod before speaking "Well, as I mentioned before, we are an alliance of small merchant companies. We are all considerably wealthy compared to the run of a mill merchants you see but nothing compared to the large companies, which is why we formed an alliance or guild. There are 6 companies including mine. All of the companies are roughly the same size with around 50 members each totaling to about 300 total. As for if they will support us, I am not sure. Decisions regarding the whole alliance, such as trading agreements and the like are decided by the 6 leaders through majority rule and the leaders respect the decision. So we will need to convince them that working for or with us will be beneficial to them. They care about if they can make money and how they can make the most money or how they can gain the most power." Gilles would smile at this "Thank you Dusk, this is useful, We can definitely convince them if we push hard enough." The trick with the greedy was just to offer them what they wanted, and to prove you were powerful enough to grant their greed.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

A few hours later they had finally tracked down Husk and Dawn, the two had made it so they would stand out more so than usual. The high priestess would quickly introduce the duo to the newest cardinal that was replacing the first Dusk and his position. The duo was not surprised as that was a large reason they were in this country in the first place, to recruit and conscript magicians into their order. With Dusk II and Dawn they now officially had 2 magicians not including the ones that were a part of Dusk's merchant company, which would now make them hidden flames as well.

After a quick briefing of what happened to gilles the day before, and the information that she has gathered from DuskII so far they gathered for a meeting on what to do next. They had cleared out the dining hall of the mansion and had a bunch of papers and various objects strewn out on the long table. Now that they were officially here they could begin their recruitment to increase their numbers and their religious duties of burning parts if not all of the country."Okay my precious cardinals lets talk. So we are tasked by another messenger of our lord to bring our flames here and to burn out the wickedness here like we did to the city in Kou. Now just because we have been tasked with the city of magic does not mean that we have to only burn there. The plains just outside of these walls are full of people that need saving from the evil that inhabits this world. There are many tribes whose numbers could greatly help our cause and perhaps even help us liberate and convert the whole plains. But for now let us just focus on the tribes that are near this country. We will Use Dusk's contacts in this area to gain information on them and other similar groups in this area. There are also bandit groups and small traveling groups of merchants as well all over the area that we can take full advantage of. With the traveling merchants we can spread our people all across the world and greatly increase our source of income along with increasing the power of Dusk's group and alliance. As for the large number of bandits in it would be best just to burn them and collect the survivors for our numbers. This will help paint us in a good light if we get rid of one of the terrors of this land, especially for travelers to and from this country. The most important topic involving our crusade on the plains is the group known as the Spiders. They are a group of slavers that have some small amount of control in these plains, how big that control is i do not know. I believe that we should get rid of these spiders and prove to the world the power of the Flame's Reach. If we go to war with them we can gain their weapons and power and even use their own men against them. So this means that once we are ready in the next couple of weeks we will declare war against the Spiders." this would cause some concern for the others especially DuskII who was unaware of how wild and unexpected her new leader's ideas can be. the other two would just shake it off and chuckle, they were different from the new dusk who joined for money, power and her admiration and desire for pain from Gilles. These two focused on killing and causing mayhem and this would prove an opportunity for them to have fun and fully let loose. That was all that they had when it came to their current plans for the plains besides the minor things such as a base for the people they recruit and such. They would focus on the tribes, bandits, small merchant groups and the spiders.

"Now lets go ahead and move onto our plans for this country itself. The main goal is to burn and recruit just like we did in Kou. But this time we will not stop there, in kou we only focused on 1 city. This time we will be targeting this whole country. Will we succeed? Who knows, maybe or maybe not. But what matters is that we burn as much as we can in one go since we will only have one chance at it. They will be on to us if there is a series of arsons like they did in Kou and we aren't just dealing with guards here. As much as i love burning and brining out flame to the world it will be much more difficult now. So we will use DuskII and her connections to take over the dragon's horde alliance of merchants. This will give us a large amount of income to spend for mercenaries and such but also to help convince others to our order. Yes I would prefer to have true believers but people will also follow you if you offer them money and power which is what we shall do. We will use the merchant alliance to scout the country, gather information, spread rumors and lies and even bribe people like guards to join us. And for the last part involving this country. I have been given this task because this is where we can learn about our lord's flame and artefacts relates to our lord and a secret of how to share my power with you 3 and the rest of the order. But that is all I have to say for now, so let us go and meet this dragon's horde merchant alliance now." With that the meeting was over and they all had a general idea of what to do for now. They had a lot on their plates but this is what their order from their lord was! This was their holy crusade on the tribal people of the plains and of the magicians of Magnostadt.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum