You are not connected. Please login or register

Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah] Empty Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah] 25/01/17, 07:13 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah] Latest?cb=20140905084941

Music Departing off on the early morning that arose into the sky just right above a quaint small farm, Jilaiya set off into the unknown; at-least to her family that is. Grown ridden of the times in which her husband has purposely hid valuable research away from her eyes, the woman resolved that if her husband did not wish to reveal anything to her then she must resort to extreme measures. Extents of the point in where she would utilize her hidden heritage as a noble of the Kou Empire in order to capture what she wanted; the research that could very well aid her in becoming wealthier than ever before. Never did she truly love that farmer she settled down to have a child with, it was all for her own selfish intent. Hiring various individuals in order for her to gain access to his vast and rich research, these consisted of influential loan sharks and soldiers granted to her by Emperor Yoshiro of the Kou Empire.

To achieve an even grander nobility within Kou, it would be necessary to rob the man she faked love all these years with. It would take the dastardly woman exactly about a week to return back to the foul farm she despised. Carriages of four arriving up to the farm's family house, the greed corrupted mother took a step out the noble's transport and gently swept her black hair behind her. Struck all of a sudden by the strange atmosphere and garbs his wife brought back with her, Montague couldn't muster up a single word to speak. "Ji-" All that escaped his mouth, Montague was truly speechless but then had to; he spoke. "What is all this!? Don't tell me!? Have you been lying to me all this time Jilaiya! Explain! Please, I beg of you!" Absolutely in demand on answers to his thousands of questions, Montague dropped to his knees as he stared at the woman in curiosity of "Why?".

Simply glaring down at the pitiful farmer, Jilaiya flung her hand towards him owning fiery ferocity. "You still haven't realized yet you fool!? You've been played, this was all a scheme! For years now, I've been cooped up in this nasty farm. It was painful just even acting as if I loved you, even after all that though, you didn't share even a damn slither of your research! Don't worry now though, it'll all be mine now! If I have to rummage this whole shack in search of it then so be it! If I must pry it out of that boy; Mordecaiah, then so be it! You've been checkmate! Show him the contract Qin!" Unveiling her despicable act that she has done for years now, ever since and even before the birth of her very own son. Second the noble mother swung her hand, soldiers accompanying her had restricted Montague, one elite soldier gripping onto the man's arms. "This is the contract that you signed Mr. Drake! Take a look if you must! It clearly states here the amount of interest is a hundred folds of what you were loaned!" Notifying Drake Montague on his signature assigned onto a contract that he himself signed as recommend by his dear wife; Drake Jilaiya.

"Are you kidding me!? What is with that abnormally small writing!? How was I supposed to know the amount of interest was a hundred folds!? How could you do this Jilaiya! After everything we've gone through!" Bellowing from the very bottom of his stomach, Montague struggled as tears of confusion and sorrow started to slowly trickle down his face. "What do you mean? It was written here on the contract?" Asking sarcastically, the mother smirked as she with intense malice glared at the struggling Montague.

(Mordecaiah is free to interfere in this now)

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

The setting calm currently inside the home at the center of the barn. Everything worthwhile as he slept silently on the inside upstairs expressionless. Rolling over on top of the bed his entire left side exposed outside his bed sheets with one foot hanging off. It's really been a entire week since Montague and Jilaiya, has been gone, Mordecaiah taking care of the farm to his best ability, but he couldn't do everything on his own. Snoring roared from the boy coming from his chambers making him quite easy to identify if anyone was inside the home. Brimming mourning air with silence could only brew for trouble, but it was unknowning to Mordecaiah for the time being.

Hearing commotion outside his room. He awoke from his slumber restless still tired from his chores the pervious day. Creeping out his bed and over to the window to look outside it, he couldn't believe what he saw. Seeing four carriages which to him were foreign and extremely not common around these parts. Mordecaiah rolled back inside not focused on the first bit of dialogue saided between Jilaiya and Montague, more of what's happening expression on his face. Mustering up a few words stumbled upon this. " W-what's going on?! " crawling across his floor to not attract attention to himself, but the wooden boards creek and made noise underneath pressure.  " I should find Jilaiya and Montague, they could be yelling at those people inside the carriages. Yeah they must be! " Saying quietly to himself. Standing up with regained confidence grabbing his shirt and pants to place on. Opening his door and walking down the upstairs hallway to head down the stairs.

Everything seemed quite for the moment as Mordecaiah was approaching the screen door to the porch. Through it from afar he could see Jilaiya, standing over Montague and it seemed like he was pledging not to something. Pressing his hands against the cold door, and the fresh morning breezing striking his face and wisking his hair back. Not instantly being noticed, but still probably seen by the guards around the carriages. Mordecaiah came through the door around the end of the very crucial part of their argument. " C-Contract? Jilaiya, Montague what's happening? " his face struck pale at the sight of conversation transpiring between the two. " Why is there carriages all around us? Is there something wrong with the farm? Jilaiya, could you please help Montague up, he looks to be in pain. " he'd asked many questions and attempt to move over to Montague to assist him in getting up. Mordecaiah, voice shaky and covered in his emotions of fear for his family health.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Music Fiddling a nose of his into the somber scene that Jilaiya conjured that day, Mordecaiah had now been thrown into the mix as he witnessed the whole event that transpired that grave morning. Refining her intense glare upon Montague's son; Mordecaiah, a single rukh of the dark shadows fluttered past the woman's immense presence that she emitted. It was strange, peculiar pressures could be felt from this Kou Noble's sheer spirit upon confronting Jilaiya face on.

Shrouded in the unknown, this sin of greed that is Jilaiya spoke at last to the mere farm boy. "You filthy, dirty, farm mongrel! Meddling where you shouldn't be! On top if it all, your a complete moron! Aren't you now!? Like father like son I suppose! If it still hasn't been processed in that head of yours then let allow me to enlighten you! Your father here fell into my trap, how retarded he was not to notice his coming financial demise! With that will now follow the search for his precious research! Once I obtain that, Yoshiro will surely reward me for my hard endeavors throughout these putrid years with your father; Montague! Can't believe he never even realized that he was being set up with loan sharks all those years ago. Luckily for me, I am now free from this farm as now your role model will have to face the hardships of slavery. That is the only way for him to compensate for all the money he owes to these fine men here!" Gesturing a waving hand toward a handful of illegal loan sharks whom were in cahoots with the greedy noble herself, Jilaiya adopted a despicable grin across her face.

Retrieving the motioned hand back to it's original place, Jilaiya resumed speaking once more if not interrupted. "Let us start searching this house here gentlemen! Scour every inch of this man's land, one to find it first will be handsomely rewarded for their efforts." Commandment with a sole fiery hand movement, all of the extra entourage she brought along then started to scavenge the territory of the valuable studies owned by Montague. "Oh.. Mordecaiah, forgive my foolishness. I hope that you can come to forgive me son of mine." Dried tears encrusted on his face as he gazed downwards at the cold ground, Montague sulked as one wet tear fell down onto a petite plant somehow flourishing despite being stomped and stepped out so many times. "Now, let us take you boy! We'll raise you as a top of the mill slave! If your lucky, maybe you'll be handed to royalty of some sort..." Laying out a hand to Mordecaiah, Jilaiya frowned in false sympathy for the child.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sorrow? Guilt? Or just a strong uneasy feeling building up inside him? He not sure as his tears streamed down his cheeks. Fear was the emotion grasping and bursting like a rampant animal through his eyes. Mordecaiah not knowing how to expression this only assisted in helping the beaten Montague up, than eyeing Jilaiya down with anger. Blacks shadows? Arising from underneath her seamlessly moving about like winged birds. Only within the shadow, but one had managed to soar pasted the greedy women while Mordecaiah held his squinting eyes and freckled nose at the women side.

Not allowing the mocking to disgrade him at all, standing on his feet face pointed at the ground. Awaiting for a moment to interrupt and go against the women's choice of words. " Filth? Dirt? Mongrel? Those words seem rather intelligent for you.It sickens me tha... that you betray us! " Hearing her sly comment about 'like father like son' knowing well that Montague is the coolest thing to a real father he has. Rolling his head upward to face her knowing that she could only be persuaded by personal gain, Things many greedy people would want. " I cannnot accept you putting Montague, into Slavery! Nor mocking his intelligence, while you attempt his work? It says much about your intelligence you, Jilaiya. " Seeing his memories of her fade from his conscious knowing she will never officially be there for him. In this situation his fate seems to be darkening... as slavery was mention. Stepping over to Jilaiya said, getting into a close proximity of her.

" Don't do this, please! Don't!! " he'd wholeheartly begin begging. His tears streaming with eyes opened wide. " You say I'll be top of the mill slave! No! I will not accept that. " he'd speak, thinking up something to alter or replace his situation. " S...Orr...yyy M...o...nta... gue. " he whisper underneath his breathe stumping the words out. Whipping his tears from his face, and looking at the ground. Clutching the bottom of his stained shirt, Mordecaiah knew this would hurt, but he thought of two different pains to explain . " Jilaiya, there's two pains. One that's hurts, and One that's helps you change. " he state to her before coming to the conclusion. " Forgiveness, you wish for that? Correct! Than officially adopted me into your noble household!! I'll do whatever to anything, I'll be your slave just adopted me into your house, please!! Just leave Montague alone. " holding back the tears while clenching his teeth to the point in where he begun bleeding. " Please accept my offer! I'll do anything, just accept me into your noble house as your official... adoptive son.... Mother " struggling to get it out getting down on one knee and bowing down to her. Looking over at Montague face as his head hung down bowing for Jilaiya, in the background was the Farm being ripped apart.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Hungry Greed [Plot/Mordecaiah] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Music Despair whirled itself into a dark pit of rare return, it would be completely unknown to what the future would have or hold for this mere farm boy. Flickers of the gathering rukh nearby clicked, fate was churning in an peculiar fashion. Wavering away at the day, it appeared to have been concluding yet not all simultaneously. Wickedness became a role that would act on this story between Jilaiya, Mordecaiah, and Montague; that of true wicked and vile intentions. Eyebrow being arose all from Mordecaiah's conflicting behavior, although it felt as though that the boy was simply attempting to act brave in front of his figure that is Montague; Jilaiya was truly baffled. Upon the rivers of salted water surging down his face, her nobility couldn't help but chuckle on the inside as her false frown evolved into despicable smirk. Delivering a glance toward an assistant of her's as Mordecaiah began to beg to hire him in return that she doesn't trouble Montague.

Proceeding this bawling beg of tears, Mordecaiah requested that Jilaiya officially adopt him into her noble household. "Joining a Noble's Household!? Are you insane!? You'll be treated worse than a prisoner of an enemy country, a dirty farm boy like you would need to truly work hard if you wish to be anywhere close to a happy life! It'll be a serious risk to take you instead of Montague's precious research, although it wouldn't be the first time I've made such a crazy gamble I suppose. At the very same time, I don't have the type of patience to let my immortal age wither away with no reward. Tell you what boy! I will give you one year, within that one year. What I will be assigning you to do will be between us, share any of this information and both, you and Montague will have your heads chopped off. You hear me? Now let us depart everyone!" Resolving on what she would do with Mordecaiah's existence, Jilaiya strut by one of her leading guards and whispered in his ear.

Obscurity it was, at-least to those who attempted to catch a hearing on what she exactly told him but it surely wasn't a fact to brush off so easily. Nodding in an agreement, the guard's leader gathered all of the loan sharks and those involved in searching for Montague's rumored studies. "Your a Magician I recall? I do believe they refer to your kind as "Blue Magicians", anyways, you look filthy. I'll allow you to ride with me just this once but when we arrive back at my family's estate I''ll have my assistants fit you with garbs of a noble; even if a fake." Striding into her carriage with an absolute devilish grin, she glanced at the boy with interest for his young and burning determination. Not even a sole word to her husband as she and her entourage prepared to set off from the farm of Montague's, strange it could have been said to be. "Shall we be off now Mordecaiah?" Lastly asking after entering her carriage of her's, Jilaya smirked and glanced down at Montague.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Evening Arriving

Streams of tears storm and rush from his clouded eyes. Noticing the wicked swarm of darkness over taking this problem, until he notice each facial expression presented by the women posture. His sobs being heard as he awaited her speech or statement that could turn all this around and lead to what he sought for an out come. Mordecaiah, placing hope only inside a sly and dense darkness he couldn't fathom to throw himself in without going head first. Asserting himself by raising his own head still drawing tears which held his prolonging hope. His eyes lingering over to meet Jilaiya gaze as she soon to speak.

The mocking tone of a noble presented itself first hand to him. Jilayla words sharp like knifes tearing and cutting into his chest as he listened. 'Joining a Noble's Household!? Are you insane!?' where travelling through his mind during the depriving remarks of disgust and higher stature in her. Mordecaiah, mind retreating into itself until its almost like he her own little puppet. " One Year. I understand. I'll uphold secretive transactions. "   Feeling the slow build of bread gloom on his skin as he felt the fear and anger of pity overcome his fate. ' My Head? Montague Head? Please No. ' He thought aloud but only trembled in silence at what kind of treatment he could surly be put through to look the part. But what made the fear concrete was hearing 'departure' something that he never allowed to cross his mind. Glaze roaming the now ravished and trashed farm land, animals being slaughter left and right as work loads of paper and supplies taken put into carriages.

Mind gone numb almost completely blank. His iris dulled and  peered into sorrow he couldn't believe happening. Jilaiya trails off into her personal carriage, as one guard shows himself from the corner to assist me with her command. The man build large and bulky, boarded shoulders almost looking like a towering fortress to both me and Montague. His voice like a booming man, engulfing my ears as he walked to my side. 'My kind? ' He saw me something different than most other, but i couldn't blame him. Still Mordecaiah mind poised with going to another place. Stepping up the wooden platform into the carriage, his eyes cold like everything else, only the crawling of his skin felt real. Noticing the noble man just sitting their not speaking. ' Must be her... husband! ' My flare bursting forth, but my body is unresponsive and just slowly opening his mouth alone. " Yes, Ma'am Jilaiya? I'm ready. " he prepared to drift along into this cruel new reality placed on him. " Ma'am Jilaiya, Is yer' name actually Jilaiya or is that... a lie as well ' he'd state with his farm slang she probably hated from the start. Mordecaiah, mind awaiting the anwer as almost his life flashed before his eyes.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Music Weaving itself into a string of anew fate, prosperity held true for the avaricious Kou Noble; Ting Asehi. Unknown it was, that of her actual name in reality that Montague nor Mordecaiah knew about. Scarce it also was, not even a single soul outside of her Noble Household recognized her by her original birth name. As Jilaiya and or Ting adopted the filthy wrench of a blue into her Household, it was required to also notify the rukh beloved child about her true genuine identity. Leaks were an absolute no to have spread, Ting did not seek to have anybody learn of and or discover that of her real identity as there were essential for her intentions and objectives.

Veiled in an utmost private scheme, classified directions were presented to three of Jilaiya's and or Mrs. Asehi's highest trusted soldiers of Yoshiro Zu; Emperor of Kou. Turmoil at a time like this proved beneficial for Asehi Household as it was a time to strike and grasp hold of the struggle for power in the Kou Empire. Bringing in an individual with potential for a high affinity with magic is just what they would need to rise up into nobility. "Maybe you aren't as stupid as I originally thought you were to be, the name is Ting Asehi. Reveal my identity outside of the Asehi Household and I'll be sure to have your status revoked and off with both you and your father's head. Now, it is time you meet my husband; Jing Asehi." Scowling as he didn't seek to even lay his eyes upon the farm mongrel in which Ting brought aboard, Jing stood absolutely still when addressed by his wife.

Evening of the blue sky's canvas was plastered in a orange hue as that carriage of Asehi Ting and Jing rode off in a return to the Empire of Kou. Unknown as it was ordered off to her three absolute most trusted soldiers, it was what had been concealed from Mordecaiah's ears in order to have the plan be executed properly. Directions were to strike and invade Montague's residence in order to force him to reveal the location of his precious research, they had did just that upon nightfall.

In which resulted in the demise of Montague as he did not reveal the secrets of his research to the Yoshiro soldiers. Lackluster it could be told, yet that was not the case as Montague's studies did not go in vain; it would be passed on. "Mordecaiah, I do believe that you now wish to now know of what I desired your existence for? Its simple to be frank with you, I seek to reign over the Kou Empire by increasing my household's nobility. You are exactly what I require in order to guide me there, a person whom has an affinity for the rukh. Don't expect to be treated as a noble at first though, if you want to achieve that step then you must follow every task I assign to you. Do you understand?" Disclosing an important set of information to Mordecaiah, Asehi Ting adjusted her posture as she blankly stared next to herself at the child. By this time, it was already night and the sun had gone down. Entry into the Kou Empire would arrive about a couple of months later, in which it would then start; the peasant's endeavors as a noble slave.

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Music

Jilaiya 'Ting Asehi' voice was stuck vile like a snake in his ears as he wiped his stained cheeks off tears. They rested inside his eyes now, but could easily shed if his world came further too worst. ' Asehi? ' he never heard such a name, Kouian heritage it seemed unique to him. The information he received of her husband and Jilaiya names were placed deep into his mind. 'Jing and Ting.' Were locked and  continued to play back every time he thought. The carriage ride seems like it's going to be long and many questions could be answered if asked the corrected way? But Mordecaiah only had a few with his rampant mind currently shattered.

" I... I shall not disclose your names. For me and Montague sake. " giving his softest tone as both of them looked vile and disgusted at his sight. Eyes once so big and full of delight, now blank in iris and dulled without hope and falling into darkness possibly 'depravity'. His eyes wide open, and looking off the to the side and out the carriages window seeing the evening sky look bright, but now to him it seemed sullied. Jilaiya or Ting, would speak not evening hiding her utterly disgusting tone of how low she thinks of him. " Reign over Kou? You speak lowly of me, but expect me to help in a way to achieve your desires of taking over a empire. " He'd say with blank expression. Resting his right cheek into his palm than arm on the rest to staring at the day turning into night. " I may not be of your noble upbringing. I still can at least have options right? Like couldn't you allow me to choose my new name. " Pesting about nonsense to them, even Jing didn't seem to care much about his wife plans 'yet' Mordecaiah assumes.

This is after the important information she recently disclosed to him, and his heart sank like a leaf dosed and sunken in a river. Holding onto the side rest thinking of many possibilities if he was to just run from them, but than Montague would Flash into his eyes. Seeing in how he left him behind with the other people whom came and ransacked the farm attempting to fine his research. Turning back to meet the disgusted gaze with his own lifeless gaze. The color in his eyes lost the multiple vibrant hazels, green, and golden color their just a dull golden yellow. " Ting Asehi, Jing Asehi. With your kindness could you allow me the name of Aseo Asehi, under your household as your dreadful, and loyal son. Presenting me to the public under a new name would help with the co-... cover up. " his chest pounding with each word he said, his voice trembling here and there as he stared at them.

They grew further away from the plains, as rocky roads shook the wagon and mountains that were visible at far distances now appeared to shortly arrive in mere moments as silence took the wagon as most of his thoughts probably made them laugh on the inside as they knew his demands could never be actually thought of.

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Music Crowded with bundles of violent brawls, it in which known as the Kou Empire surfaced out away in an afar distance. Bestriding on top a carriage of noble origins, the Asehi's neared their destination to be displayed. Radiance of an utmost brilliant light, rose into the mauve daubed sky as Mordecaiah's that of a anew pristine lifestyle emerged from the depths of the beneath. "Arise! Son! Asehi Aseo! It is indeed true that you are a filthy wrench yet I've discerned an inner potential in you child! You are to now start your life once more! Under my own household! You'll be granted with that name then in which you oh so suggested, do know that I expect your weak abilities to flourish! If not then what we discussed, acknowledge that!" In an ajar method, Ting widened the carriage's slab undone; sunlight being shone into the face of the mere blue beloved child of the rukh. "Let us begin..." Softly, a blush of wind accompanied by a sole rukh spoke inside the ear of Mordecaiah; fluttering away afterward. "Greetings! Asehi Aseo! Shall you now take on the role as a noble here? Here at the Asehi household, it is our duty to serve you; Oh Son of Asehi Ting. Aligned in an orderly horizontal row, servants underneath the Asehi's mustered to address their authority's demands. "Peasants! I'd like you to firstly attire this child of mine in an adorned noble's robe! Its an eyesore to lay my sight on his puny appearance!" In an instant, retainers of Asehi's estate ran up the sizes and various styles to suit the newly crowned child of Asehi Ting's and Asehi Jing's.

[EXIT]

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Music

The roads bumpy and cobbled horribly wrong the carriage road smoothly along and into the city. Many people who seemed to be in distress majority claimed to the streets as they lost their homes. Nothing he has ever seen before was the household called Asehi smas they grew closer, to the estate. Mordecaiah breathing hurting as he felt like everything around him was slowed down strange as it was his life back in Magnostadt came. Aoife, Ariel, and Setekh appeared like ghost to him as their little time together the bandits, animals, even the farm work he did for months came to him. He almost enjoyed those images, but than a single thought of cursing how all those people who shaped him, and got him through today caused his mind frenzy. He wasn't realizing it yet, but Ting had spoke of rising, he couldn't feel his legs move to stand. People looking to spot the new noble, as the bright sun beamed down on his crystal blue eyes and long brown hair. Going inside himself Mordecaiah broke down as everything passed away leaving Montague standing over him, he couldn't bring himself to look up at the image as it slowly lifted higher and higher into the light of himself until everything was dark. Cussing how he isn't sure he ready for this life, something came and placed it hands on his back.

Aseo Asehi, and Mordecaiah Drake, one fragile and the other suppose to overthrow an entire government. One weeping in darkness curving, while the other readying to prepare for the adventure of a war ridden community. 'Let's begin...' rung throughout the air as his previous self couldn't bring itself up to stand as Aseo walked off in distance only Mordecaiah weeping in what he couldn't bring himself to do. Back in reality Aseo, stood to hear the black rukh whisper inside his ear then traveling off into the sky as he stood with a blank expression. Waving and presenting himself still in the overall and stained shirt he was traveling in. The carriage stopped in front of the household as Ting spoke to the servants with her vile tone. By time he knew it Mordecaiah, has become a little boy locked within himself with Aseo, as the strong front. He quickly walked down off the carriage heading inside to be measured and groomed throughout the day, meeting the requirements for a nobleman.

EXIT

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum