Rameses
C-Tier
C-Tier

Cinder Magic: Holy Flame
Tier: D
Class: Racial [ Cinder Phoenix ] | Trait [ Ashes to Ashes ]
Type: Supplementary
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must have physical contact with the wound they are trying to heal and focus, unable to move or cast any magic for the duration of healing.
Scaling: Healing
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 magoi | 5 magoi
Description:

The user conjures the healing flames their body produces and focuses it around their hand. They focus on their magic, managing the heat of the flames to be tolerable and allowing its effects to extend to their target. This heals any wound the user touches with their hand for a total of D Tier damage.

Elusive Jump
Class: Warrior
Type: Supplementary
Range: Medium
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to bend their knees and push off of a solid surface.
Scaling: Range
Cost: 10 stamina | 5 stamina
Description:

The user bends their knees and pushes off of a solid surface with great force into the air with a backwards somersault. This jump can reach up to 5 meters in the air and travel up to 10 meters away.

Vorpal Thrust
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to take a wide stance and thrust their weapon forward.
Scaling: Hits
Description:

The user sets their foot back, taking a wide stance before thrusting their weapon into the target in front of them dealing D tier damage per hit.

Doom Spike
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to bend their knees and push off of the ground with their weapon pointed downwards.
Scaling: Damage
Description:

The user bends their knees and pushes off of the ground to leapup into the air then crashing down onto a target below them with their weapon pointed downwards dealing D tier damage on impact.

Cinder Magic: Sacred Fire
Tier: C
Class: Racial [ Cinder Phoenix ]
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to take in a deep breath.
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 magoi | 10 magoi
Description:

The user takes in a deep breath and allows their magic of ash and flame to build up in their throat, causing it to glow beneath their skin. Upon release of their breath, flames shoot from their mouth into a cone that spreads out to 10 meters wide and deals C tier damage.

Last edited by Rameses on 19/01/21, 03:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Rameses' Starter Abilities Empty Re: Rameses' Starter Abilities 15/01/21, 07:15 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

the elusive jump can get a bump, you can push off any solid surface so you aren't only limited to the ground.

Sacred fire is a 10-meter cone, how far does the blast of ash and fire travel? Or is it a hard blast of magic and that's as far as it reaches period as a 10 meter wave originating from your mouth?

vorpal thrust, don't limit yourself. Say "weapon", in case you end up using a different weapon or get a trick weapon that can use the spear and have access to other things. At the very least, these abilities won't be irrelevant because it's not a spear and you can still use them.

Doom spike, say weapon and not spear for reasons above. actually, you might be able to get away with a little more with all that hang time, because it seems linear.

So i would say from when you jump, you can land up to 5 meters away from your original position or something along those lines so at least with the jump you can get your hang time an distance away from your original position for the attack.

You can even switch it so that your hang time is 5 meters, but you can land 10 meters away from your original position. but right now the interpretation of doom spike is a little loose, even in its simplicity.

Why any solid surface for elusive? That's because it's strictly supplementary and you are focusing your efforts on the kickoff with this ability. when using your weapon your intent here is probably something a whole lot more reliable, like the ground. But for evasive maneuvers, strictly, if the surface is solid and can sustain yourself, you should be allowed to make yourself acrobatic.

if you can make these changes I'll give my 1/2

3Rameses' Starter Abilities Empty Re: Rameses' Starter Abilities 15/01/21, 07:30 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sacred Fire is just a hard blast that grows from the mouth up to 10 meters in a cone shape at its thickest. I changed the wording a bit to make it a little more clear. The flame wouldn't travel any larger or anything like that unless there was indirect clashing / ability stacking involved in a specific scenario.

Other than that, I made all the edits you've requested / suggested. :o

4Rameses' Starter Abilities Empty Re: Rameses' Starter Abilities 15/01/21, 07:33 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

alright,

I'm under the impression that it's a 10-meter cone in size that emerges from the mouth that doesn't travel like a projectile. if that is the case of me understanding what you had in mind. ok.

1/2

5Rameses' Starter Abilities Empty Re: Rameses' Starter Abilities 17/01/21, 12:55 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved

6Rameses' Starter Abilities Empty Re: Rameses' Starter Abilities 18/01/21, 10:02 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

ok minor oopsie so ill hook you up.

Doom Spike
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must be able to bend their knees and push off of the ground with their weapon pointed downwards.
Scaling: Damage
Description:

The user bends their knees and pushes off of the ground to leapup into the air then crashing down onto a target below them with their weapon pointed downwards dealing D tier damage on impact.

ok theatrics only, this can be back to how strong it was with the distance of the launch once u upgrade this ability to C rank. However, you can cheat the game, because you can already fly. Just use your phoenix wings from before to get the air time you want and drop on em.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you accept, reapproved, just change the wording and the price.

7Rameses' Starter Abilities Empty Re: Rameses' Starter Abilities 19/01/21, 03:34 pm

Rameses

Rameses
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edited. I'm going to assume since you said it was reapproved, I don't need to put this up in staff notifications.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum