You are not connected. Please login or register

Fallout Of Tartarus: A Stolen God Liberated

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was the witching hour and deep into the night things that might be considered a hindrance to some could be considered a burden to others. With the sands shifting evermore in a long fractured land that had been forcefully split in a night just like this very one. In a game with hundreds of teams and thousands of players, everyone had something to gain in the fallout that had struck Heliohapt and there was everything to lose. As the dominoes fell upon a land shrouded in sand and darkness three wise men make a decision that will change the game once more.

In a tomb lost to the pharaohs, light broke through suddenly in such an abrupt and loud manner it was only eclipsed by the sound of a baaing beast. "It's Alright Yori, you don't have to follow me down there, I'll be fine on my own, good friend" The Magi spoke to his Tewe as he lowered a rope and descended down into the hidden tomb.

As the time seemed to drag on eternally Jiryu was lost in the darkness until his feet finally touched the ground and he pulled a lantern from his satchel. With a simple heat spell, he lit the lantern, and around him was revealed hieroglyphs along a narrow hallway. They depicted a time before the line of Pharaoh's born from Imuchakk blood. Its history and relevance lost to time as it became nothing more than a prison of its culture and the unfortunate. A sound could be heard deep in the walls as Jiryu made his way deeper and deeper into the tomb.

It was as he turned around a corner and found a burial room that he let a soft smirk grace his face as he walked until the light glinted off metal. A cage made from gold wrapped around a corner where it had no door and only one hole big enough for food to be slid through. In it was an elder teenage boy, maybe around seventeen in age. Long black hair, dirty rags, and childish stubble made him seem like a vagabond as his head slowly lifted. Weary and confused he tried to speak but nothing but raspy air came out as it seemed like he was just barely given enough water and food to be kept alive. However, despite his situation as his eyes met the Magi's, there was a deep resolve that said he would survive if for no more reason than to spite the man who imprisoned him there.

"You may not know who I am, but I know very well who you are." He said a bit ominously as he raised his wand without warning and began to create heat. "And I've come to bring nothing less than what you deserve."

Within a moment the staff had heated up the gold to the melting point as he whipped it away with water speaking only a small chant underneath his breath. The prisoner looked surprised and tried to walk over to the Magi but fell after about three steps only to be caught by Jiryu. He tried to say something once again, but once again nothing but air as his lips mouthed "Thank you" over and over.

"It was all my pleasure young lord, but I'm afraid much has happened in the time you were absent." He spoke to him kindly as he tried to help him stand and slowly tapped his wand against his chin in thought. "You have certain qualities that the people will need to help them through these times now that you are free, now come, we have much to prepare for Young Pharaoh."

Yori:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum